Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Chicago Bears Team Forum

Chicago Bears Team Forum Discuss Ditka and Da Bears

Old 11-12-2006, 03:30 PM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It might be just me but I have heard a lot of trash talk about Urlacher getting exposed by Brandon Jacobs tonite. If Urlacher can have a good game while hurt and get a few plays against Jacobs, I think he could go a long way to silencing his critics. Well for a couple games at least. :roll:
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

You guys don't realize that Jacobs and Urlacher MIGHT meet ONCE head to head in this game.

And Urlacher has been just as guilty with his "bulletin" material.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10
You guys don't realize that Jacobs and Urlacher MIGHT meet ONCE head to head in this game.

And Urlacher has been just as guilty with his "bulletin" material.
what are you talking about, Bulletin material? And a back-up running back has no right to talk any **** to arguably the best defensive player in the NFL, and the reigning defensive player of the year. And not to mention, Urlacher is most likely a future HOF'er. Do you see Cedric Benson talking **** to Arrington?

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Urlacher called out Jacobs in the middle of the week. I never heard Jacobs say anything back but if he did it was because Urlacher talked first.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 04:54 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080
Urlacher called out Jacobs in the middle of the week. I never heard Jacobs say anything back but if he did it was because Urlacher talked first.
Source? :?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to see heavy heavy doses of Cedric Benson and Thomas Jones today. It'll be cold, windy, rainy, against a defesne missing it's superstars we need to establish the run early keep Little Manning off the field, and get Tyranarous Grossman into managable passing downs. Also I'd like to see Bradley take some reps, and Davis should become a bigger part of the offense.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How bout Mark Bradley finally making an impact. As I said all offseason, Mark Bradley is the real deal.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 11:52 PM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Devin Hester.
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 11:57 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great win. Crappy first half (except the last 2 minutes) but great win. Rex, I love to hate you. TJ, same thing. I love you Mark Bradley, and once we get Berrian back, our WR group along with Davis and Moose is going to be darn good. Although Davis has to catch the ball, counted 2 drops today.

Defense; well Tiki is just a good RB and there's not much you can do. I liked the pass defense. Looked like we confused Eli and we finally got a pass rush on him. Ball didn't bounce our way for much of the game but we finally caught some breaks and did some things. Got worried in the 2nd Half there when they got that TD drive but time and time again players are stepping up for us.

Btw, Lovie is the best coach in the NFL IMO. It was a totally different team from the 1st to the 2nd half, so props to the coaches.

ST: Gould is the best kicker in the NFL. Find me a better one and I'll give you 10 dollars. Dude just doesn't miss, even in Giant Stadium from 48 yards. Devin Hester, well some weeks I love em and some I hate him. But more times then not this season he's done something to help us win games.

Overall, not a GREAT game played, but a GREAT win. We really needed this game going into the same place next week, and then to New England in two.

8-1 boys. And it feels good. :D

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 11-12-2006, 11:58 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFbear
Devin Hester.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 12:01 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is such a huge win. This makes me happier than any win we've had this year.

-Mark Bradley making plays is huge, now we have 3 guys that we know we can rely on and a guy in Rashied Davis who can make the occasional play.

-This is the best I've seen Grossman play. I think it would have been a different story with Osi and Strahan healthy, but he made smart decisions. Even in the 1st quarter I wasn't blaming it on Rex.

-A lot of you get on Jones for dancing, but his big plays usually result from him waiting for his holes to develop. Benson has no clue how to do that. He just runs straight into the pile and falls down when the first guy hits him. I want Jones back next year and as each week passes have less faith that Benson will ever be anything in this league.

-Wale Oguneleye is not himself. I dunno if it's a result of double teams or his health or what, but he's just not making any impact plays. Alex Brown was the only player giving us outside rush tonight, and we blitzed linebackers a lot more than we usually would.

-Tillman had a very good game. I was impressed.

-Looks like Chris Harris is sharing time with Todd Johnson. Both players are very similar, don't really care either way.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 12:06 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
This is such a huge win. This makes me happier than any win we've had this year.

-Mark Bradley making plays is huge, now we have 3 guys that we know we can rely on and a guy in Rashied Davis who can make the occasional play.

-This is the best I've seen Grossman play. I think it would have been a different story with Osi and Strahan healthy, but he made smart decisions. Even in the 1st quarter I wasn't blaming it on Rex.

-A lot of you get on Jones for dancing, but his big plays usually result from him waiting for his holes to develop. Benson has no clue how to do that. He just runs straight into the pile and falls down when the first guy hits him. I want Jones back next year and as each week passes have less faith that Benson will ever be anything in this league.

-Wale Oguneleye is not himself. I dunno if it's a result of double teams or his health or what, but he's just not making any impact plays. Alex Brown was the only player giving us outside rush tonight, and we blitzed linebackers a lot more than we usually would.

-Tillman had a very good game. I was impressed.

-Looks like Chris Harris is sharing time with Todd Johnson. Both players are very similar, don't really care either way.
Benson always gets positive yards (well unless Turner tosses him outside or the DL is already in the backfield, which happened tonight). I like Ced because he doesn't mess around. All I know is that we need this from TJ game in and game out from now on. He was taking hits and getting extra yardage tonight, which I loved to see. Still like to see more out of him in the passing game though. TJ did a lot less dancing tonight and he was more agressive. He just needs to anticipate the holes instead of waiting for them, because in the first half they weren't developing. Oh well, I'm happy with TJ for now.

TJ did miss 2 costly assignments though. One resulted in a fumble and the other resulted in Rex's pick. Although Tait missed his guy, TJ barely got a hand on the defender. He's always been good in the pass blocking phase of his game, but tonight, eh not so much.

Quote:
Old 11-13-2006, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

To celebrate the win I will send each of you this fine gift:

Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 12:27 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now NY fans will complain about all the injuries that they had.

Here is what I say to that:
Injuries are part of the NFL, deal w/ it

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 12:30 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
To celebrate the win I will send each of you this fine gift:

Windy, with that generous gift you've been just named to Assistant of the Traveling Secretary. With a promotion to Assistant of the Flying Agricultarist coming in 2 months. Congrats Windy and welcome to the Chicago Bears Cabinet.

Quote:
Old 11-13-2006, 08:03 AM    (permalink
IBleedNavyandOrange
Rookie

IBleedNavyandOrange hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Sec of State: IBleedNavyandOrange (aka IBNO) - I'd argue he's one of the most intelligent posters on this board (when he posts). Would do a fine job as Sec of State. Soft spoken, yet lethal in his ways.

That's funny for two reasons: #1 because I'm doing my PhD in Middle East Geopolitics, #2 because anyone who knows me outside of here would never call me "soft spoken."

I'll come back to posting (and talk about that game... holy sheet) soon; I exiled myself following the Miami game because I needed to get away from the digust I was feeling.
Old 11-13-2006, 08:04 AM    (permalink
IBleedNavyandOrange
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan54

Nail on the head. No one gives the Bears a pass on the Miami game just because Mike Brown and Bernard Berrian were injured.
Old 11-13-2006, 12:52 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like boobies.

Old 11-13-2006, 02:07 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
I like boobies.
who doesn't?

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 02:12 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBleedNavyandOrange
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan54

Nail on the head. No one gives the Bears a pass on the Miami game just because Mike Brown and Bernard Berrian were injured.
But it's the story of how our team is viewed.

First it was we beat 3 crappy teams to get to 3-0, just wait until you face Seattle. Ok, we creamed them then it was well you played at home and they didn't have Alexander. Then after 7-0 they said well you should've lost to Arizona and besides the Seattle game you hadn't played anyone. Then we lose and everyone and their uncle calls us the most overrated team in the league because Miami beat us (when if they watched the game we beat ourselves, Miami didn't do crap to win that game). Then it was, wait until the Giants, a real team. We cream them and now it's well they had all those injuries.

Even though I can't stand the bashing it I think our guys feed off of the negativity. So keep bringing it on. Because everytime they here that they're overrated, it fires them up to prove them wrong (although I wish we didn't have to have that excuse to get fired up). But here's my point on this:

1) Game one, people said we were overrated the entire offseason - what happens, we cream Green Bay

2) People still doubted them and they creamed Detroit; "eh Green Bay isn't that good, Detroit is a better team." :roll:

3) I'll give them a pass on the Minny game, we always play bad there. But after that game people started saying we were overrated again and how we were going to lose to Seattle, and look what happened.

4) We overlooked Arizona and people started the overrated chant again, so we creamed San Francisco.

5) We overlooked and choked against Miami and the overrated statements came out yet again, and we beat the snot out of the Giants

Not saying it's reason why we creamed those teams, but I think this team loves people to bash them; they feed off of it.

Quote:
Old 11-13-2006, 02:51 PM    (permalink
IBleedNavyandOrange
Rookie

It's a "damned if you do; damned if you don't" type argument.

You play a crappy team, and you beat the snot out of them. Instead of hearing "wow, you beat the snot out of that crappy team," it's, "well, you should have beaten the snot out of that crappy team." And if you have a close game, it's not "well, on any given Sunday in this league anyone can lose and anyone can win," it's "wow, you almost lost to that crappy team."

And don't get me started on the injury thing. In 2004 the Bears were labeled as a crap team, but no one said, "they're actually a decent team with their superstar injured and no stability at QB."

I guess all in all it's a good thing to be up among the elite teams and having people take pot-shots at your record, rather than being among the hoi polloi and not getting any respect.
Old 11-13-2006, 05:28 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

We aren't a dominant team, we can be beaten, and if Rex Grossman gets pressured he makes stupid decisions.

I have no problem with what people are saying because it's true.

Old 11-13-2006, 05:37 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Ok so I'm going to rant a little more on the game. All these people are now complaining about injuries and that's the reason why they lost the game.

But during the week leading up to the game people were saying, "this is the week the Bears fall again. They'll be 7-2 after this game. NY is going to beat them even with their injuries. Chicago is overrated." Blah Blah Blah

And now those same people are running with their tails between their legs complaning that we beat up an injury riddled team. Even a couple of guys on this board were calling for a win. So that tells me that they were confident even with their injuries that they could win this game. Step up to the plate and realize that we beat you last night because we were the better team. You play the hands you're dealt and roll with it. We've had our share of injuries over the past 5 years.

Here's how I see the match-up:

QB - Toss up (Eli and Rex both have been inconsistent this season)

RB - Giants (Tiki and Jacobs are a sick duo)

WR - Giants (Toomer and Burress are very good, it's close though)

TE - Giants (Shockey is a great TE, it's close but I'll give NY the edge)

OL - Giants (I've been disappointed with our pass protection in the last 2 games and our run blocking all year long and the Giants OL handled our DL in the first half)

DL - Bears (best front 4 in the NFL when healthy, its really tough though, could go either way)

LB - Bears (Briggs, Urlacher, and Hillenmeyer are best best LB core in the NFL IMO)

DB - Bears (I'd say pretty close starting wise, but we've got more depth)

ST - Bears (Gould = Best Kicker and Hester = Best PR this season, pretty clear to me)

Coaching - Bears (I can't stand Coughlin and their coordinators. Chicago has IMO one of the best coaches in the NFL, one of the best Defensive Coordinators in the NFL, and a solid Offensive Coordinator)

I know Giant fans will disagree with me on some points but that's how I see it. WR, DL, and QB were tough to choose.

Quote:
Old 11-13-2006, 05:52 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We lost fair and square. No denying it. We got outcoached, outperformed, everything, top to bottom.

I think these 2 teams are the best in the NFC though, and I wouldn't be surprised if we meet again, but I have a feeling it will be at your house if it happens.

But if we plan on meeting you guys again, it only happens if Eli Manning can learn to control his arm, he's been throwing up way too many picks. The offensive scheme is horrendous as well, but still, Eli needs to control himself.

The local media has been destroying Coughlin and Huffnagel on the radio today. I personally want a coaching change, but I doubt it happens. But to get on subject, we lost fair and square. I don't care if we were hurt, we just lost, period. No excuses.
Old 11-13-2006, 08:20 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CANT SOMEONE TEACH CHRIS HARRIS HOW TO ******* WRAP UP?

He has looked terrible tackling this year.. (mostly what I saw in preseason and yesterday.)

And I have never realized how important Mike Brown was to our run defense.. These last 2 weeks make it clearly evident how bad we are missing him. 300+yards in 2 weeks.

I think the rush defense has something to do with Tank being in the lineup as well. He is a great pass rusher, but Scott is definitely better against the run..

I want to draft a SS in the first round in this years draft.. Griffin would be sick.
BUSTKUNTLAWL is offline   Reply With Quote