Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 12-19-2006, 08:00 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
So we beat you guys, the Phins beat us, and you beat the Phins. What the hell?
well, the dolphins suck
6-8 and 7-7 isn't that big of a difference. You better be glad that we had a QB who isn't worth a **** playing.
Obviously I am glad about that. That is the biggest reason that you suck. Regardless, we swept you and still have a glimpse of optimism for this season, so if you could, please beat the Jets.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 04:58 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is the weather report looking up there McGee? Any chance of snow/rain
Old 12-20-2006, 02:55 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S
Its looking like it'll be a green Christmas. Gameday should be in the 30s with little to no precipitation. Its been decently windy lately but nothing too effective. Then again, its only Wednesday
Old 12-20-2006, 03:55 PM    (permalink
DollarBill3181
Rookie

DollarBill3181 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S
Its looking like it'll be a green Christmas. Gameday should be in the 30s with little to no precipitation. Its been decently windy lately but nothing too effective. Then again, its only Wednesday
blasphamy.....it always snows on christmas in buffalo
DollarBill3181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 11:11 AM    (permalink
DWhitner20
Veteran

DWhitner20 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Anyone on here who lives in Buffalo been to the Nate Clements show before?
DWhitner20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Ace
Veteran

Ace needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
So we beat you guys, the Phins beat us, and you beat the Phins. What the hell?
well, the dolphins suck
6-8 and 7-7 isn't that big of a difference. You better be glad that we had a QB who isn't worth a **** playing.
Obviously I am glad about that. That is the biggest reason that you suck. Regardless, we swept you and still have a glimpse of optimism for this season, so if you could, please beat the Jets.
Don't worry, we will. :)
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 03:19 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is this game going to be blacked out once again?
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 06:07 PM    (permalink
bills_red
Veteran

bills_red needs more cowbell.

Anyone go to the buffalobills.com board?
bills_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 08:25 PM    (permalink
rocco31fb
Veteran

rocco31fb hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87
Yes.... :x

Thanks eaglez.fan
rocco31fb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco31fb
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87
Yes.... :x
4 in a row, won't matter because I will be in Buffalo for the game.
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 11:08 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I'd be at the game if Christmas didn't leave me broke

At least I'll have presents and Murphy calling a victory to cheer me up
Old 12-23-2006, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Oh don't worry we will beat that punk from Texas' ass silly and we wont throw 34 times and allow 3 defensive touchdowns. Chalk up the win.
Old 12-23-2006, 09:43 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Ghost
Oh don't worry we will beat that punk from Texas' ass silly and we wont throw 34 times and allow 3 defensive touchdowns. Chalk up the win.
Good luck with that. :roll:
Old 12-23-2006, 10:43 AM    (permalink
DWhitner20
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bills_red
<FLABillsFan

Good to see you here red. :D
Old 12-23-2006, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
We don't need luck :twisted:
Old 12-23-2006, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bills_red
used to be a regular, and big poster, but it went to hell after the renovation..........
Old 12-23-2006, 10:52 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You're right, you need actual talent.
Old 12-23-2006, 11:28 PM    (permalink
DWhitner20
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
coming from a Cards fan....
Old 12-23-2006, 11:28 PM    (permalink

You realize the Cardinals have some of the best raw talent in the league right?
Old 12-23-2006, 11:34 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, but what good does having all that talent done for you? Didnt mean to start an arguement but i always feel that talent is meaningless without good coaching. You guys will be good with a real coach however.

Anyways i wish i could see the bills game. I really like lee evans, hes a stud. JP is coming along too. Should be quite the duo.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 11:40 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What's with you? Why are you saying that we have no chance when we're playing great right now and have won 4 of 5, are at home, and are favored by 4.5? Why are you saying we have no talent when Losman and Evans have looked great, guys like Royal and Reed are stepping up to help them out, McGahhe is still considered amazing around the league, the line is uncountable amounts better, and our pass D has been outstanding? We're on the rise and have had great coaching, so do you just feel like being an ass for no reason or are you just plain stupid?
Old 12-24-2006, 12:23 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What's with you? Why are you saying that we have no chance when we're playing great right now and have won 4 of 5, are at home, and are favored by 4.5? Why are you saying we have no talent when Losman and Evans have looked great, guys like Royal and Reed are stepping up to help them out, McGahhe is still considered amazing around the league, the line is uncountable amounts better, and our pass D has been outstanding? We're on the rise and have had great coaching, so do you just feel like being an ass for no reason or are you just plain stupid?
I'm not being an ass. I never said the Bills were bad, the last post was a joke. I was originally responding to a post saying you would push around and dominate Vince Young. Your Run D is not very good at all and few teams have been able to stop him on the ground. I just don't see you being able to do it.
Old 12-24-2006, 10:55 AM    (permalink
DWhitner20
Veteran

Quote:
I realize this, but they don't and them not being able to win shows putting you in no position to talk down upon a team better than yours.
Old 12-24-2006, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

If Lindell didnt go to Juaron and say that "there is no way i can make this", I am going to be royally pissed at Juaron.
Old 12-24-2006, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm not being an ass. I never said the Bills were bad, the last post was a joke. I was originally responding to a post saying you would push around and dominate Vince Young. Your Run D is not very good at all and few teams have been able to stop him on the ground. I just don't see you being able to do it.
I am pretty sure that the first 4 posts were jokes, I hope cause my half were.

Well, I am kind of wondering why the **** we went for it on fourth ******* down, ****. Dick Jauron is an idiot if Lindell said he couldn't make that ****. I am pretty piiiiiiiiiiiised. Not a bad game though. If I were a neutral fan and not a crazy Bills fan, I think that that game probably would have been a lot better.