Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 03-23-2009, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone know the reason for why T.O was a no show today? Just curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post

I heard that he was vacationing somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 02:49 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Probably doing sit-ups in his drive way.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

per text...
"The NFL has announced that the Buffalo Bills will visit Foxboro to play the New England Patriots on Monday, Sept. 14 at 7PM."

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 05:28 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
per text...
"The NFL has announced that the Buffalo Bills will visit Foxboro to play the New England Patriots on Monday, Sept. 14 at 7PM."
As it is, I don't care much for that opening.
But if we win, it will be the greatest thing ever.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 08:16 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
As it is, I don't care much for that opening.
But if we win, it will be the greatest thing ever.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the opener vs the Pats because Billy Boy wont have tape of our offense with TO, sucks we wont have Lynch, but I love me some Fred Jackson.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:21 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like it alot because:

We have had bad luck with MNF games.

We always lose to the Pats at Home.

Lynch is suspended.

If you spread those things out, that would be 2 or 3 loses. However put all that in one game and you just have 1 loss! If we win, that will be amazing.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 06:59 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least we know that Freddy can run on the Patriots with 9 in the box. Imagine what he'll do with some room!

(I still don't like it)
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:56 PM    (permalink
OTcoach
Rookie

OTcoach hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

When did we sign J. Scott? I must've been sleeping....

He was a good prospect when he came out a few years ago. I remember his bench press was brutal though. Is he signed long term???
OTcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 02:18 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTcoach View Post
When did we sign J. Scott? I must've been sleeping....

He was a good prospect when he came out a few years ago. I remember his bench press was brutal though. Is he signed long term???
He was signed as a replacement backup OT midseason

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 05:10 PM    (permalink
OTcoach
Rookie

OTcoach hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
He was signed as a replacement backup OT midseason
They must see something in him. b/c Chambers played well at RT when Peters was holding out and Bell looked good in pre-season.

I watched him (Scott) closely for Detroit the few games I saw and thought he played quite well. He was injured quite a bit though.

Leave it to Detroit to release a young OT who has starting potential.
OTcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTcoach View Post
They must see something in him. b/c Chambers played well at RT when Peters was holding out and Bell looked good in pre-season.

I watched him (Scott) closely for Detroit the few games I saw and thought he played quite well. He was injured quite a bit though.

Leave it to Detroit to release a young OT who has starting potential.
He has absolutely no starting potential and is a marginal player at best. Because he has some experience he would be a cheap backup.
Old 04-05-2009, 02:21 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Now that I hear Peters isn't budging on being paid as the highest LT in the NFL, we need to trade him ASAP. Hopefully on draft day involving a 1st or a 2nd. Then we could grab Oher at 11.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 07:21 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
Now that I hear Peters isn't budging on being paid as the highest LT in the NFL, we need to trade him ASAP. Hopefully on draft day involving a 1st or a 2nd. Then we could grab Oher at 11.
i dont see how anyone could fathom the thoughts to trade a proven 2 time pro-bowl LT

and replace him with a rookie LT, who could end up being a bust...
Old 04-05-2009, 07:29 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

We just can't afford to pay Peters $11+ mil/year. I think his demands just show that he's out for the money and couldn't care less about the success of the team. Personally I think his demands are part of his plan to get out of Buffalo. He wins either way. If he is traded, he will get out of Buffalo, but if he isn't, he will be the highest paid LT in the league.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:57 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
We just can't afford to pay Peters $11+ mil/year. I think his demands just show that he's out for the money and couldn't care less about the success of the team. Personally I think his demands are part of his plan to get out of Buffalo. He wins either way. If he is traded, he will get out of Buffalo, but if he isn't, he will be the highest paid LT in the league.
i refuse to believe we cant pay a player that much...

how can EVERY team in the NFL be able to afford to pay some players ridiculous amounts of money, while the bills cant pay these players...

its probably because we are busy paying players like Kelsay, SChobel, Whitner, essentially bums, more than they need to be making...
Old 04-05-2009, 11:48 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

No doubt we have the money if we really wanted to sign him but he isn't worth as much as he is demanding. Period.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:16 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
stats that i stole from another forum...i'm assuming they are legit but no guarantee. peters had a very very down year this past year.

sacks games Passes Passes/Game Sacks/Pass

1 Ryan Clady Broncos 0.5 16 620 38.75 0.0008
2 Michael Roos Titans 1 16 453 28.31 0.0022
3 Tra Thomas Eagles 2 16 606 37.88 0.0033
4 Orlando Pace Rams 2 14 520 32.50 0.0044
5 Jammal Brown Saints 3 15 636 39.75 0.0050
6 Jake Long Dolphins 2.5 16 491 30.69 0.0051
7 Tony Ugoh Colts 3 12 585 36.56 0.0068
8 Marcus McNeill Chargers 3 14 478 29.88 0.0072
9 Jared Gaither Ravens 3 15 433 27.06 0.0074
10 D’Brickashaw Ferguson Jets 4 16 529 33.06 0.0076
11 Jordan Gross Panthers 3 15 414 25.88 0.0077
12 Chris Samuels Redskins 3 12 510 31.88 0.0078
13 Branden Albert Cheifs 4.5 15 541 33.81 0.0089
14 Joe Thomas Browns 4.5 16 488 30.50 0.0092
15 Walter Jones Seahawks 3.5 12 474 29.63 0.0098
16 Mike Gandy Cardinals 6.25 16 630 39.38 0.0099
17 Todd Weiner Falcons 3 11 434 27.13 0.0101
18 Max Starks Steelers 4 11 506 31.63 0.0115
19 Bryant McKinnie Vikings 4 12 452 28.25 0.0118
20 David Diehl Giants 6.5 16 491 30.69 0.0132
21 Flozell Adams Cowboys 7.25 16 547 34.19 0.0133
22 Khalif Barnes Jags 7.5 16 537 33.56 0.0140
22 Matt Light Pats 7.5 16 534 33.38 0.0140
23 Chad Clifton Packers 7.5 15 541 33.81 0.0148
24 Donald Penn Bucs 8.5 16 562 35.13 0.0151
25 Levi Brown Bengals 5.5 11 513 32.06 0.0156
26 Joe Staley 49ers 8.5 16 509 31.81 0.0167
27 Jeff Backus Lions 9.25 16 509 31.81 0.0182
28 John St. Clair Bears 9.75 16 528 33.00 0.0185
29 Duane Brown Texans 11.5 16 555 34.69 0.0207
30 Kwame Harris Raiders 7.5 11 421 26.31 0.0259
31 Jason Peters Bills 11.5 13 479 29.94 0.0295
i was wondering about peters for a forum mock a few months ago and found those stats. if they are legit then i would definitely trade him.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 08:00 AM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need to lock up Fred Jackson, now!

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I can guarantee you one thing, if we decide to trade Peters, 31 other NFL teams will line up to bid on him. Finding a player who can play LT in the NFL is tough and LT's never come on the FA market much less get traded and are always franchised until their age catches up with them. It is the 2nd most important position on a football team's offense behind the QB and unless you have an equal player to replace him, you can expect your passing attack to go to the dumps until a solid replacement is found and trained.
If Peters is traded it will be because our owner won't pay him the money his position demands and will have little to do with his talent. In the FA era, we have a long track record of sending costly players elsewhere but make no mistake, it is the reason why we have never seriously competed since the FA era became a reality. If Peters goes, it will signal that we again aren't interested in winning and will likely remain as a NFL bottom feeder until we get a new owner with deeper pockets.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:37 AM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

I'm all for keeping Peters but you just can't pay him what he's asking, you just can't. It's too much for a guy who was underwhelming last season, to say the least.

The more I think of it, the better I think we are in trading him this year. If we could get a 1st, I'd pull the trigger for sure. This is a great LT class. Grab best LT available at 11 (hopefully Oher) and then with the first rounder we get, look to draft a DE. Barwin would be a nice option later in the first. The Bills obviously like what they see in him, they had him in to visit a few weeks back.

We signed Seth McKinney yesterday. Should be a nice depth pickup for backup OG and C. Looks like we are comfortable with Chambers/Bell starting at LG. Or else we are going to draft and start a rookie? I think Chambers will probably start. Since we probably will end up having to trade Peters (according to Vic Carucci), I am 100% against starting two rookies on the left side of the line.

Also, I see we are shopping Roscoe. I'm not completely against it, but I wouldn't be upset if we got a 3rd or better for him. I can live with a 4th but for a 5th I'd be pissed.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:31 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.

Im going to agree with Art on this one to an extent. I love would Peters could potentially do for us at LT but his attitude and productivity are definitely in question right now. The guy is asking for top LT money and I believe he rejected an offer from the Bills that would pay him between $10-11m per year and is asking for about $3m more per year (It was on NFL.com a few weeks back). That is a very big investment on a player who might not perform at the level his salary would indicate.

Now with that said, if we were to trade him, equal compensation would have to be multiple picks including at the very least a first this year. Something like the Chiefs got for Jared Allen but more.

I would like to see him stay a Bill but not for $14m a year. But if we can't get a solid trade for him, like the eagles top two picks+ maybe, I would rather see Ralph just sign him to what he want.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It looks like you guys are shopping Roscoe Parrish.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...oscoe-parrish/

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
It looks like you guys are shopping Roscoe Parrish.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...oscoe-parrish/
as much as I love Roscoe......we don't need him. Reed is better in the slot and I want to see Leodis on PR duty. If we can squeeze a 3rd that would be pretty sweet, but I am expecting a 4th which is decent value I guess.