Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 04-11-2009, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will say tho......the option of pairing Roscoe with with Peters and a later round selection for a top 6 pick this year could be an interesting option. That way we could maybe do something like Rak and Oher, Curry and Oher, or Smith and Brown if the Rams bit.
Old 04-11-2009, 01:16 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
as much as I love Roscoe......we don't need him. Reed is better in the slot and I want to see Leodis on PR duty. If we can squeeze a 3rd that would be pretty sweet, but I am expecting a 4th which is decent value I guess.
I'd say we could have 4 receivers who are better than Roscoe as it is and another with a boatload of potential. He has had slight issues. McKelvin and even Freddy would still give us a great punt return, but I'd hate to lose the guy who could very well be the best PR in the league when we're a team that is so reliant on getting huge contributuons from our special teams. Our offense has been pathetic for years and we can't afford to lose the field position battle. McKelvin should be a really good returner there, but I wouldn't be so sure that they want to give him every opportunity.
I would dish Roscoe for a decent price, but you hate to part with anyone who is the best at what they do.

Quote:
I will say tho......the option of pairing Roscoe with with Peters and a later round selection for a top 6 pick this year could be an interesting option. That way we could maybe do something like Rak and Oher, Curry and Oher, or Smith and Brown if the Rams bit.
Wouldn't be enough for a pick like that.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:50 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.

[quote=Wouldn't be enough for a pick like that.[/QUOTE]

For a potentially elite LT that is already proven? Im pretty sure there will be some teams interested in the top 10 of the draft if it comes down to trading Peters.

Didn't the Bills trade a 9th overall for a backup QB back in the day?? It would be nice if we could somewhat make up for that.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I'd say we could have 4 receivers who are better than Roscoe as it is and another with a boatload of potential. He has had slight issues. McKelvin and even Freddy would still give us a great punt return, but I'd hate to lose the guy who could very well be the best PR in the league when we're a team that is so reliant on getting huge contributuons from our special teams. Our offense has been pathetic for years and we can't afford to lose the field position battle. McKelvin should be a really good returner there, but I wouldn't be so sure that they want to give him every opportunity.
I would dish Roscoe for a decent price, but you hate to part with anyone who is the best at what they do.

Wouldn't be enough for a pick like that.
I really don't want to trade Parrish.
I still feel that we aren't using him correctly. He is so shift, and can break an unlimited amount of tackles, but we still don't put the ball in his hands enough. They should have more go routes with him, screens, slants, anything that will allow him to use his quickness and great cutting abilities to his advantage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:16 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We knew we going to have a tough schedule.......and we know schedules are overrated. That said.....I think having the Colts last could be huge.......seeing as we may be battling it out and they could have everything locked up.
Old 04-15-2009, 05:33 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We knew we going to have a tough schedule.......and we know schedules are overrated. That said.....I think having the Colts last could be huge.......seeing as we may be battling it out and they could have everything locked up.
They took the Jets game. You should know, that is a game you just don't take away!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, thats pretty g a y.......
Old 04-15-2009, 11:22 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
They took the Jets game. You should know, that is a game you just don't take away!
I know how ****** up is that? Hopefully our tickets will be selected for Toronto doubt it though.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:35 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So looks like Peters will be traded to Philly sometime soon. I hope we can get a 1st round pick out of it.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:38 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
So looks like Peters will be traded to Philly sometime soon. I hope we can get a 1st round pick out of it.
I think a 1st will come of this for sure. Then what does Buff do?

DE and Mack or what?
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post

DE and Mack or what?
DE and Pettigrew/Oher......look Mack/Unger in round 2. That would be my plan anyway.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

DE and Mack or what?
Probably depends which 1st they get...

I can see at 21. them selecting Pettigrew.

At 28. Pettigrew if he is still there, but if not definitely Mack.

11. is still a huge question mark, but I'd guess they'd take a DE, that'd probably be their best bet.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

per pfw it is for the 28th overall pick, as long as a 2nd-day pick, and late 2010 pick.

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 04-17-2009, 01:44 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

DE and Mack or what?
I think we'd go for a guy like Oher with our 1st pick and then best available DE later on.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:50 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** how about this!

1. pettigrew
1b. everette bronw/ayers/English (if they were to drop ;))
2. eric wood/unger
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Last edited by bored of education : 04-17-2009 at 01:52 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:51 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I think we'd go for a guy like Oher with our 1st pick and then best available DE later on.
I smell Larry English at 28...
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
**** how about this!

1. pettigrew
1b. everette bronw/ayers/English (if they were to drop ;))
2. eric wood/unger

What do we do at LT?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-17-2009, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

21 would make this way sweeter.........I still like it tho. Maybe we still try to trade down from 11?
Old 04-17-2009, 01:58 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I think we go like this

1. Michael Oher (athletic OL who i feel is similar to Peters. I don't like him nearly as much though)
1b. Alex Mack
2. Michael Johnson
3. Richard Quinn
Old 04-17-2009, 01:59 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Oh yeah LT duhhh

Oher at number 11 then
Quote:
Old 04-17-2009, 02:02 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#11 + #42 for #4 (Eugene Monroe)?
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
That's probably not enough to move up, but i could see them attempting it.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:06 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
It'd more likely have to be #11 and #28 with a 4th rounder thrown in to move into the top 5
Old 04-17-2009, 02:08 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Even though Peters had a rough year they got some very good value for him.
Quote:
Old 04-17-2009, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

So, if we were to do that trade (11/28/4th) for #4...

1.) Eugene Monroe - OT
2.) Michael Johnson - DE
3.) Andy Levitre - OG
4.) Tyrone McKenzie - OLB (I have this 4th in here assuming that the 2nd day pick we received from Philly is a 4th)

thoughts?

Quote:
Quote: