Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 12-21-2009, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
"DonteWhitner: In my post game interviews I was not saying I want to leave buffalo....I wanna stay here forever!"

son of a betch, we want you to leave.
Where did you see that?
Poz51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:31 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

his twitter
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
his twitter
Interesting, thanks I'll have to check it out...
Poz51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:35 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thoguht on Bills draft so? We did have a trade up to get Dan Williams 2 times but the GMs backed out last sec.

Draft
14-Bruce Campbell-OT-Maryland
43-Travis Lewis-OLB-Oklahoma
3rd-
3rd-(TEN)-
4th-
4th-(TEN)-
5th-
6th-
6th-(TEN)-
6th-(PHI)-
7th-
Some pick from DET for Ko, probably a 6th or 7th.

Trades
Titans Receive:
#8 Overall

Bills Receive:
#14 Overall
3rd Round Selection
4th Round Selection
6th Round Selection
Old 12-21-2009, 11:50 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
thoguht on Bills draft so? We did have a trade up to get Dan Williams 2 times but the GMs backed out last sec.

Draft
3rd-
3rd-(TEN)-
4th-
4th-(TEN)-
5th-
6th-
6th-(TEN)-
6th-(PHI)-
7th-

Trades
Titans Receive:
#8 Overall

Bills Receive:
#14 Overall
3rd Round Selection
4th Round Selection
6th Round Selection

dont like Travis Lewis, but the Bruce Campbell pick is good, since u traded down...
when do u planning on addressing DT?
Old 12-21-2009, 12:10 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
dont like Travis Lewis, but the Bruce Campbell pick is good, since u traded down...
when do u planning on addressing DT?
All the good DTs have been pick but the PSUs Odrick (sp?) and he is an UT.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey! We have a reason to celebrate today! Gibran is back!

So handsome!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:06 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Hanging 10 with Hamdan back now?

Buffalo Bills Draft
73-Tyson Alualu-DT-California
75-Eric Decker-WR-Minnesota
4th
4th-(TEN)
5th
6th
6th-(TEN)
6th-(PHI)
7th
Old 12-23-2009, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jairus Byrd on IR!

BTW, I really like Decker for some reason. I think he'll be pretty good.

On a side note; Out of Bruce Campbell/Anthony Davis, who is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 01:24 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anthony Davis for me.

Hamdan and Stamer both back? Didn't think I'd need new shorts this early in the day.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:17 PM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

BuffaloBillsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

Draft
3rd-
3rd-(TEN)-
4th-
4th-(TEN)-
5th-
6th-
6th-(TEN)-
6th-(PHI)-
7th-

Trades
Titans Receive:
#8 Overall

Bills Receive:
#14 Overall
3rd Round Selection
4th Round Selection
6th Round Selection
Well, since you picked the first two selections already which aren't bad mind you, I'd look at maybe:

+++++Toby Gerhart
++++Brandon Graham
+++Mardy Gilyard
++Sean Canfield
+Sam Young
BuffaloBillsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:07 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaron Schobel might retire this offseason.

FML
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Draft
3rd-
3rd-(TEN)-
4th-
4th-(TEN)-
5th-
6th-
6th-(TEN)-
6th-(PHI)-
7th-

Trades
Titans Receive:
#8 Overall

Bills Receive:
#14 Overall
3rd Round Selection
4th Round Selection
6th Round Selection
I think you will have to find another trading partner for our pick and show how it is a fair trade. The # 14, 3rd, 4th and 6th pick is too much for the #8 pick. Besides, Tennessee isn't in a position to give up that many picks to move up, they need those picks to try to fill a # of holes on their team. Weaker teams rarely move up and give up picks, that is something only the stronger teams do if they feel they are 1 or 2 players from getting to the SB.

Last edited by Iamcanadian : 12-24-2009 at 12:23 PM.
Iamcanadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:29 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

it was the fourm mock, and I did it from the TVC and it was fair if i remember. they traded up for WR Dez.

only 3 rounds

Buffalo Bills Draft
73-Tyson Alualu-DT-California
75-(TEN)-Eric Decker-WR-Minnesota
4th
4th-(TEN)
5th
6th
6th-(TEN)
6th-(PHI)
7th

Last edited by redbills : 12-24-2009 at 12:32 PM.
Old 12-24-2009, 11:43 PM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

Decker was a good selection.
Old 12-26-2009, 11:54 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BBF, just looking at your latest mock, I'm bewildered by the 2nd and 3rd round selections. I mean, you're ignoring major needs in DT, LB, and the entire OL altogether, for a filled position in TE and a declining position in FB. Mind you, we selected Shawn Nelson last year, a steal in the 4th and still a very promising prospect. I know Corey McIntyre sucks and all, but a fullback? Really? The position is dead all over the NFL and quality players could still be had late because of this.

Anyways, Brohm Nation tomorrow...

Old 12-27-2009, 12:52 AM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
BBF, just looking at your latest mock, I'm bewildered by the 2nd and 3rd round selections. I mean, you're ignoring major needs in DT, LB, and the entire OL altogether, for a filled position in TE and a declining position in FB. Mind you, we selected Shawn Nelson last year, a steal in the 4th and still a very promising prospect. I know Corey McIntyre sucks and all, but a fullback? Really? The position is dead all over the NFL and quality players could still be had late because of this.

Anyways, Brohm Nation tomorrow...
Nelson may be okay, but Gresham is going to be a flat out superstar. I know I should've taken a left tackle with the 2nd pick to fill a hole, but Gresham is just way too good to pass on, I liked him way better than Pettigrew last year. Gerhart on the other hand, I see him as being the next Mike Alstott, I really like his power and his vision as a rusher, he isn't a home run hitter but he has fantastic balance and defenders just bounce off of him. IDK, with my mock we would need to add a left tackle via Free Agency. Marcus McNeil? Yeah, I know, I can dream right?

Anyways, I predict 98 yards passing 0 TDs and 3 INTs for Brohm today! :)
Old 12-27-2009, 01:18 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't be dissin' Brohm!

I might pass on a DT if there is great value at tight end, but LT/LB/QB are the huge needs.
Old 12-27-2009, 10:54 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Not sure why you'd draft a running FB in R3.
Old 12-27-2009, 11:31 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

These radio personalities are really irking me with their views on the QB situation. Always have to try to be smarter than everyone, even if it means contradicting themselves at every turn.
Fudge em.

Gibrohm time! Let those two run this!
Old 12-27-2009, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now we know what happens when Byrd is out..........DROY? Yes!
Old 12-27-2009, 03:51 PM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

I was kind of close, but not really. Brohm had 146 yards and 2 ints on the day.
Old 12-27-2009, 03:55 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

I hope Perry tells T.O to take a hike after he again doesn't go up for a deep ball that leads to a pick.
Old 12-27-2009, 10:10 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Blocked FG...........most exciting non play of the year?

Old 12-27-2009, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most exciting play of the year - Ellis Lankster's 1st career pass deflection. It should have been an interception but The Sex will have his time to shine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote