Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 12-27-2009, 11:15 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
Most exciting play of the year - Ellis Lankster's 1st career pass deflection. It should have been an interception but The Sex will have his time to shine!
I must say I may have teared a little when that happened. Tears of joy, of course

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
I must say I may have teared a little when that happened. Tears of joy, of course
As soon as I saw that my immediate reaction was to go on here and talk about it.
But I was at work when I saw it, so of course that was not possbile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 02:16 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Blocked FG...........most exciting non play of the year?
Beats out Lee Evans' non-touchdown against Jacksonville, for sure.

George is the man. I missed who actually blocked it, haven't seen that in a while from us.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:35 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spencer Johnson blocked it, or that is who it looked like.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:15 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to be a very sad man if we lose Georgie Boy......

Anyways, how about Nicky Harris? 9 tackles, 3 ast, one beautiful PD. Had himself a nice little game

Old 12-28-2009, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm going to be a very sad man if we lose Georgie Boy......

Anyways, how about Nicky Harris? 9 tackles, 3 ast, one beautiful PD. Had himself a nice little game
George Wilson?

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 12-28-2009, 11:08 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
George Wilson?
Yeah, that sly devil

Old 12-30-2009, 02:00 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Theres a lot of talk of Dick Jauron being the most likely candidate to be our new DC after we fire Bill Sheridan.

Can you guys break down for me what Dick Jauron does on defense? I've always assumed he was a Cover 2 guy, but I don't know enough about his scheme to comment.

Does he blitz alot? Is his blitzes A gap related or outside pressure? Does he run a lot of Cover 2? What type of body types does he prefer? Smaller and faster or bigger bodies?

Man coverage or zone?
Old 12-30-2009, 06:04 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No blitz 4 man rush, CBs 10 yards off WR, some A gap blitz once every few games with fake A gap blitz a lot.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:07 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well thats just peachy.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Also expect quick, penetrating DTs, along with undersized linebackers.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-30-2009, 10:44 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey was wondering how Wood and Levitre did for you guys this year? Always a bit of a guy who loves hearing bout the OL!
Old 12-30-2009, 11:11 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
Hey was wondering how Wood and Levitre did for you guys this year? Always a bit of a guy who loves hearing bout the OL!
Wood broke his leg really badly and may be forced to miss the 2010 season as well. Levitre was good
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Rumor Bills are naming a new G.M.

Rumors fly that Bills are naming a new G.M.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:40 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Buddy Nix fyi

also no new threads
Old 12-31-2009, 01:42 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Wood broke his leg really badly and may be forced to miss the 2010 season as well. Levitre was good
were the hell you hear that? I heard everything went fine and he should be ready for the '10 season.
Old 12-31-2009, 03:32 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

So basically Dick Jauron is the exact opposite of what we need.

Great.

Just great.
Old 12-31-2009, 04:16 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Also Dick doesn't like to run hard practices (ie no pads a lot, light contact etc.)
Old 12-31-2009, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default New, GM the future is here...

Buddy Nix... The savior... Hmm, initially I had some vomit rise into the back of my mouth, but after it settled down I thought, hey it could be worse, say John Guy??
Poz51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BBD..........DJ doesnt blitz very much unless he really trusts a guy. He let Kawika after the QB through the A gap quite a bit. Not very aggressive tho. As people said, he likes smaller guys.......especially the LBers and DT's it seems. Plays mostly zone, but it seems he can occasionally dial up man, unfortunately it seems he misreads the situation quite a bit.

Your not going to find much love for DJ here, but he is an experienced guy and has proven he can be an effective DC, not a HC, but I think he is a decent enough hire for you guys. Maybe not schematically, but I think he can be a good DC and can adapt to the talent he has.
Old 12-31-2009, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poz51 View Post
Buddy Nix... The savior... Hmm, initially I had some vomit rise into the back of my mouth, but after it settled down I thought, hey it could be worse, say John Guy??
at least this guy has worked in football...........who would have thought a marketing guy wouldnt work as GM, not me thats for sure ;)
Old 12-31-2009, 09:33 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Old 01-01-2010, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Cowher is so not happening.......Marty Schottenheimer may be in play now tho.
Old 01-01-2010, 12:03 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Cowher is so not happening.......Marty Schottenheimer may be in play now tho.
OMG, I've said this like 100 times now on diff. Bills forums

http://www.nfl.com/videos/buffalo-bi...in-as-Bills-GM
"I spoke with Marty today and he said "No way I am not coming back anywhere..I did it for 30 years and I am done."

So can we stop the all the Marty post now?????
Old 01-01-2010, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
OMG, I've said this like 100 times now on diff. Bills forums

http://www.nfl.com/videos/buffalo-bi...in-as-Bills-GM
"I spoke with Marty today and he said "No way I am not coming back anywhere..I did it for 30 years and I am done."

So can we stop the all the Marty post now?????
haha.......thanks. I think we may whiff on everyone to be honest. If he wants someone with experience I could see someone like Mike Martz or something.

Last edited by Rob S : 01-01-2010 at 12:08 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote