Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 01-30-2010, 11:08 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LeFevour sucks tbh
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 11:09 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

go to a interesting story thread on off topic to get the story.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 11:27 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did you talk about Maybin? If so what were their expectations of his R year and now his 2nd year?
Old 01-30-2010, 11:31 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

no i didnt, we talked more about the offense, it was mainly QB, WR, and OL. They want a tall strong armed QB. And that they need to get some new OTs
Old 01-31-2010, 12:25 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
What do you all think of my new mock?

Check signature.
McCluster is not at all what I want in a receiver for this team.

Too high for The Fever, if you ask me.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:40 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

rumor has it that the bills are looking at Mike Vick. Just thought i would pass it along
Old 01-31-2010, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
rumor has it that the bills are looking at Mike Vick. Just thought i would pass it along
Yeah, I saw that on rotoworld.
I'd rather bring in a stop-gap QB, fix up the lines, then draft our QB of the future next year.

BTW, here's rotoworld.

Quote:
Sources tell ESPN's Len Pasquarelli that the Bills will indeed consider Michael Vick for their starting quarterback job.
This confirms beat writer Allen Wilson's speculation earlier this week. New coach Chan Gailey likes mobile quarterbacks, and the Bills can't enter 2010 with Trent Edwards as their starter. The Bills would likely only have to give up a conditional sixth- or seventh-round pick to land Vick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 01:47 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

i have a feeling if they get vick they will go Oline and D line heavy, and draft a QB in the later rounds.
Old 01-31-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

If we bring in Vick I am a Bengals fan until he goes.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:10 AM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

BuffaloBillsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
If we bring in Vick I am a Bengals fan until he goes.
I'm a fan of the team first and foremost, I will never quit on the Bills.

Also, why do you hate Vick so much? His actions were atrocious, but shouldn't he be given a 2nd chance?
BuffaloBillsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:00 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

i am getting the gut feeling that mccoy will be the second rounder, if they dont take a chance on vick
Old 02-01-2010, 01:16 AM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

Quote:
i am getting the gut feeling that mccoy will be the second rounder, if they dont take a chance on vick
Eww, why McCoy?
Old 02-01-2010, 01:43 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

would you rather have tony pike?
Old 02-01-2010, 02:14 AM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

Quote:
would you rather have tony pike?

Mixed feelings on this, but I do lean towards LeFevour at this point, it could change, but yes, good question, this makes me think a bit.
Old 02-01-2010, 02:15 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

Lefevour is going to drop
Old 02-01-2010, 12:02 PM    (permalink
OTcoach
Rookie

OTcoach hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
Eww, why McCoy?
There's only 1 QB who's worth a #9 pick and that's Clausen. He however will not be available at #9 with St. Louis, Washington and Seattle drafting ahead of us. Denver may move up to grab him too. Bradford has no arm and will fall after the combine and pro day.

Our OLine did improve as the season went on. Bell and Meredith got bitched early by guys like Peppers but they'll improve with age and good guys inside them: Levitre, Hangartner & Wood. We have some depth and experience too.

If we can get Vick we'll have a chance to win every week.

Our D-line sucks. Williams is our only decent player

Trade for Vick.

Draft

1st Bryant WR
2nd Cody DT
3rd Carrington DE
OTcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would be fine with giving up a 6th or 7th for Vick......he is better than what we would get with the pick in all likelihood. Plus, I think he can possibly win some games for us.....Vick has been a winner for pretty much his whole career.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:01 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get me the Vickster.

That's really all that I can agree on with OTcoach.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:44 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Quote:

....redbills just shot himself in the face....
Old 02-01-2010, 09:49 PM    (permalink
OTcoach
Rookie

OTcoach hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Free Agent wish list.

DL: Peppers, Seymour, Wilfork, G. Watson,

OL: J. Gaither, J. Brown,

LB: D.J. Williams,

TE: Fasano, Scheffler
OTcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:58 AM    (permalink
essential
Rookie

essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
in Nix's first presser, he said in this stadium you need a strong armed QB who can throw through the wind in the stadium.

that isn't McCoy.
UDFA: Chris Burnette (OG) | FA: Jermaine Gresham (TE)

This is the NFL draft, not a boyscout draft.

essential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:08 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

is there any strong armed QB in this draft?
Old 02-03-2010, 08:42 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
is there any strong armed QB in this draft?
No...
Clausen most likely is close and certainly close enough to take, and Snead more than likely is if you dont mind him crumbling under pressure and throwing 2-3 picks a game until he is released... Other than that, this draft is not strong in terms of arm strength in my opinion. Jarrett Brown has a good arm, but makes iffy desicions at best as well.
No John Elways or even Jay Cutlers from what I have seen...
Poz51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:44 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Snead sucks, Clausen's arm strength is fine tho.....if he is there I would mark it down right now as our pick.....I would be furious if we passed him up.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Snead sucks, Clausen's arm strength is fine tho.....if he is there I would mark it down right now as our pick.....I would be furious if we passed him up.
I would agree for the most part, although I would say that if Okung or Davis fell to them it would make the desicion very difficult. Depending on how the draft falls I would become a full time Saints fan if they passed on any of those three given the circumstances, for a luxury pick like Bryant, or another project like Maybin...

p.s. That peskey vomit taste again...
Poz51 is offline   Reply With Quote