Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 02-22-2010, 02:45 AM    (permalink
BuffaloBillsFan
Rookie

BuffaloBillsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
I think he is, does he have great stright line speed? No, but he doesn't need that in the 34.
How is he any different from Brandon Spikes then? Both are thumpers, but neither have elite speed, although both have solid instincts. McClain is too much of a wait and see linebacker, he doesn't attack like Spikes does. This has to be one of the weakest ILB classes from memory, either that or last year's was just incredibly talented because McClain & Spikes would both be 2nd round picks had they been in last year's draft.
BuffaloBillsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:14 PM    (permalink
OTcoach
Rookie

OTcoach hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
on BB.com we are doing a fourm mock, I wanted to just have fun with it not act all no we want do this or that.

9 - Buffalo Bills - Rolando McClain - ILB - Alabama
35 - Buffalo Bills - (f/TB) - Sergio Kindle - DE/OLB - Texas
38 - Buffalo Bills (f/SDf/CLE) - Maurkice Pouncey - OL - Florida
60 - Buffalo Bills - (f/SD) -
91. Buffalo Bills - (f/SD) -

Trades:
Buffalo Bills Get: 2nd Round Pick #35
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Get: 2nd Round Pick #41 & WR/PR Roscoe Parrish

Buffalo Bills Get: 2nd Round Pick #38, 2nd Round Pick #60 & 3rd Round Pick #91
San Diego Chargers: 3rd Round Pick #72, DE/OLB Aaron Schobel & RB Marshawn Lynch

I am sure I'll get killed for the 3rd pick but think of the IOL, we'd be set for 10 years if Wood comes back. LG-Levitre, C-Pouncey, RG-Wood, nasty.

DEZ BRYANT MAN!

Who else do we have opposite Evans?
OTcoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:16 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj_6OZ7n6ao

i hope

Last edited by redbills : 02-23-2010 at 01:20 PM.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:24 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Roscoe Parrish still on this team? Like, seriously?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 04:21 PM    (permalink
OTcoach
Rookie

Quote:

It's been so long since I've seen him play I can't remember if he was any good or not.

Why the heck didn't they play him later in the year?

Jeez this team is mis-managed.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:30 PM    (permalink
OTcoach
Rookie

Maybe Stevie was good two years ago. Maybe he will be good this year but I can't see passing on a stud WR who is by far the #1 player at his position and fills an immediate need for a play maker in an offense that struggles to score.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTcoach View Post
Maybe Stevie was good two years ago. Maybe he will be good this year but I can't see passing on a stud WR who is by far the #1 player at his position and fills an immediate need for a play maker in an offense that struggles to score.
I can't see passing on OT when we have neither a LT or RT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:45 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I can't see passing on OT when we have neither a LT or RT.
Quote:
What good is he if there is no one to throw him the ball, and no one to protect the no one who throws him the ball??
We still cant score points in the scenerio where we draft the #1 reciever with our top pick, have no QB worth a crap at this point in the grand scheme of things, and no Tackles to run block, or pass protect. Trent Edwards hasnt proven much of anything and wont make it 2 games behind Meredith (who I think is a good player) and whomever, Fitzpatrick is a backup who can fill in admirably but in this scenerio might make it to the mid way point, but would break, Brohm is an unknown who might mange a couple games after that before suffering an injury, then we are stuck with Handman and some un-named QB off the street finishing the season...
Now if your plan is to end up with the number one pick next year, I'll listen, but other than that im with Bills2083, and LT certainly needs to be addressed before WR...
Poz51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 09:09 AM    (permalink
OTcoach
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poz51 View Post
What good is he if there is no one to throw him the ball, and no one to protect the no one who throws him the ball??
We still cant score points in the scenerio where we draft the #1 reciever with our top pick, have no QB worth a crap at this point in the grand scheme of things, and no Tackles to run block, or pass protect. Trent Edwards hasnt proven much of anything and wont make it 2 games behind Meredith (who I think is a good player) and whomever, Fitzpatrick is a backup who can fill in admirably but in this scenerio might make it to the mid way point, but would break, Brohm is an unknown who might mange a couple games after that before suffering an injury, then we are stuck with Handman and some un-named QB off the street finishing the season...
Now if your plan is to end up with the number one pick next year, I'll listen, but other than that im with Bills2083, and LT certainly needs to be addressed before WR...

Our line was brutal at the start of the season but they got better as it progressed and our younger guys got some experience. Bell got the starting job the week before the season started. Levitre and Wood both really improved and an offseason of lifting for Meredith will help hold up against the bull rush. I also think Levitre can be our future LT if Bell doesn't stay healthy. He looked solid when he started there. They aren't the ideal line but with a bit of depth and some experience with a full offseason with an offensive coordinator they can be successful.

QB - obviously if Clausen's there we need to take him.

He will NOT be there at #9.

So say we're stuck with Edwards and the other guy. Why don't we try to work on an offense over the off season and training camp. Maybe use it for our 4 pre-season games. Lets not fire the offensive coordinator the week before the season starts. How about we not cut whoever is our starting LT for the preseason the week before our 1st game.

Lets get whoever the QB is a top talent WR (if he's available) and maybe our O can look to more than 2 guys as offensive playmakers.

ps. Edwards isn't as bad as the WGR guys say he is.
Old 02-27-2010, 05:44 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=233314

Some people are fing ********.

Quote:
Billzgobowlin
Senior Member Join Date: Mar 2008
Richie Incognito

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assuming Wood comes back healthy does anyone think that Incognito could be a decent starter at LT. He has played all positions including LT in college as a freshman at Nebraska. I don't know if his measureables match up but I would be fairly confident with him at that position as long as he doesn't get any personal fouls.
Old 02-28-2010, 02:30 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm nominating that guy for Saw 7

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 12:21 AM    (permalink
essential
Rookie

essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There was a post from some guy in St. Louis on the boards saying Incognito came into his work and when Buffalo was brought up he said he hated it here. I can't say it's true, but based on his personality it's more believable than not. I wanted Richie back, I thought he could handle RG till Wood was healthy, and possibly stay at RG and move Wood to Center where he belongs. Oh well.

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=233412

Quote:
Many of you know me on here and I have never came on the site with any information to purposely mislead anyone. Well tonight at my work in Saint Louis Richie and his fiance came in. We all were discussing him and Saint Louis and thats when I piped in with how he now plays for my favorite team. And he looked over and said he hated it in Buffalo! He did not want to be in Buffalo but wouldnt go into specifics. Just said he is looking for playing somewhere else and that next week he becomes a free agent. He however will not be a Cardinal as he made it clear that he could never be temmates with Duckett!

This is the NFL draft, not a boyscout draft.

essential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Bills

Quote:
Our line was brutal at the start of the season but they got better as it progressed and our younger guys got some experience. Bell got the starting job the week before the season started. Levitre and Wood both really improved and an offseason of lifting for Meredith will help hold up against the bull rush. I also think Levitre can be our future LT if Bell doesn't stay healthy. He looked solid when he started there. They aren't the ideal line but with a bit of depth and some experience with a full offseason with an offensive coordinator they can be successful.
I would agree that the offensive line was brutal to start the season, and did make some strides as a unit as the season progressed, my thoughts on the offensive line are this; Hangartner held his own as a center and was a consistantly good player, Wood was improving every game, and was worth the pick, Levitre was solid, showed he belonged, and I would agree that Levitre actually looked good at LT after spending his preperation time at guard, and could play the position in the future if the coaching staff wants to, although that makes us thin at guard again (shuffling holes around the line?), Bell did get the starting job, but I am not sure why, he commits silly penelties and too me did not look like a starting caliber LT in the NFL to me, I would not agree that he looked solid, but did flash some potential, time will tell about him, but injuries certainly also figure into the equation with him, as for Meredith, I like him alot, liked him in the draft last year as well, and would agree completely that he needs to get stronger, and IMO should be the starter at right tackle next season, although depth is a big issue behind him, and (Gulp) Bell...

QB - obviously if Clausen's there we need to take him.
I agree

He will NOT be there at #9.
I dont believe so either, in fact I have him going #1 in my mock over Bradford, Suh, McCoy or anyone else.

So say we're stuck with Edwards and the other guy. Why don't we try to work on an offense over the off season and training camp. Maybe use it for our 4 pre-season games. Lets not fire the offensive coordinator the week before the season starts. How about we not cut whoever is our starting LT for the preseason the week before our 1st game.
I am in the group that thinks Edwards is not an ideal fit in Buffalo, and like Bradford to Buffalo am oppossed to anyone with less than above average arm strength being the QB in Buffalo, which outside of Clausen (above average), Tebow (Strong/Above average), or Snead (Strong), being the only QB's in this draft that fit the mold (I have not seen enough of Skelton, Brown and the other "second-third tier" QB's to make an opinion). Having said that, I dont believe that the pieces are in place to allow any QB to be successful, and this team has taken the "We are gonna work hard on it in the offseason" approach for what seems like forever, and really with no other option have to again this offseason... I agree that they have to stick with it regardless through the preseason, let the O.C. do his thing and not fire him right before the start of the season, or cut (Chambers in favor of Walker? Obsurd) our LT right before the 1st game either. All of which showes how poorly the organization has been run... Personally I would like to see Brohm get some playing time, and wish Bills fans would stop judging him on one game where he did not play horribly, starting a month after coming off the practice squad and not much longer that having come to the team, playing behind a patch work offensive line decimated by injuries, in a new system... Although Fitz wasnt horrible, I still dont think he is anything more than a excellent backup... Looks like from all the talk currently coming from the coaching staff and in general that they are going into the season with the current QB's.

Lets get whoever the QB is a top talent WR (if he's available) and maybe our O can look to more than 2 guys as offensive playmakers.
I still will contend that a guy like Bryant is wasted until Buffalo gets a LT (one who does not need more than a year to develop), and a viable starting QB in place, and that playmakers can not make plays if the QB has not protection, if there is not QB in place, or the run game can be shut down. Its like all these St. Louis fans who think Suh will turn there team around, Miami drafts Long, and are a play off team, with a recylcled Pennington, Atlanta takes Ryan and Baker in the first round, and are a play off team, where did the Lions get taking recievers in the first round? Did taking Ginn Jr. in 07 help the Dolphins become a better team? or was Long in 08 more of an impact? I know there is probably a example that I can not think of, but when was the last time a WR had a play-off making impact? We still have yet to see Hardy given a chance to develop, Johnson has potential, and why not give Parrish a genuine chance to be the playmaker he has the skill to be? Not to mention the draft is deep at WR, we passed on Oher last year (and Orakpo, stupid then and stupid now), and have drafted 8th, 12th, 11th, 11th, and now 9th this year, thats 5 picks in the top 12 (lower half of the draft) in the last 5 years, and how many more years of this can you endure wasting premium picks on project DE's, or S's, or RB's, or anything else that ignores the two most important positions on the field? At the end of the day teams that win have at least a great QB, some get by with OL's, but most have both and we have neither...

ps. Edwards isn't as bad as the WGR guys say he is.
Maybe not, although I am not sure what they have said as I no longer inhabit WNY, nor did I always agree with them when I did live there...
There is some potential along the offensive line I would agree, but with Butler retiring and no sure thing LT on the roster, how long can this team go with project types playing a key role in the offense? To me it is ignorant to year after year not address the two key positions on offense and expect to draft anywhere than the bottom of the draft, good winning football teams almost always take LT's and QB's early and ahead of WR's or anything else, I cant see this team pasing on either position in favor of what I consider a luxury pick, no matter how good he is, and Bryant to me is better than Crabtree or any other reciever drafted since Calvin Johnson, but two years after picking Calvin Johnson the Lions picked first, and three years after taking Johnson are picking second... Imaging this, in 06 we take Cutler, and 08 we take Clady, what would we have today? Maybe an alcholic and the one of the best LT's in football, or two pro-bowl caliber players and a much better offense that could have complimented the defense very well and put points on the board, and now Dez Bryant makes sense opposite Lee Evans, or maybe D. Thomas, or whomever at WR opposite Lee Evans...

p.s. Sorry this turned into a blog :o
Old 03-01-2010, 11:22 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by essential View Post
There was a post from some guy in St. Louis on the boards saying Incognito came into his work and when Buffalo was brought up he said he hated it here. I can't say it's true, but based on his personality it's more believable than not. I wanted Richie back, I thought he could handle RG till Wood was healthy, and possibly stay at RG and move Wood to Center where he belongs. Oh well.

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?t=233412

To bad he is a RFA and we will tender him.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
To bad he is a RFA and we will tender him.
Yeah I would agree, maybe he can be our LT of the future too, Lol...
Old 03-01-2010, 01:09 PM    (permalink
OTcoach
Rookie

The whole franchise LT argument is way overrated. Just b/c we have the story of M. Oher and how every good team needs a 6'6" athletic blind side protector it is not really true. Every young LT who has started in his rookie year and has succeeded is because he's had a good G and Center to the right of him. When M. McNeil came to San Diego (2nd round) he had great interior linemates that allowed him to block 1 on 1 on the outside and look good. Same with Clady and Jake Long. D'Brick didn't look all that great until he got some work with a Pro Bowl LG and grew with his Center. All of a sudden he looks great.

New Orleans, Pittsburgh, NYG, Indy and New England do not have stud LT's on their superbowl teams.

I agree we could use a franchise QB but last time I checked none of these teams are putting their guys on the trading block and Sam Bradford is a younger version of Chad Pennington. Go WR!
Old 03-02-2010, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
The whole franchise LT argument is way overrated. Just b/c we have the story of M. Oher and how every good team needs a 6'6" athletic blind side protector it is not really true. Every young LT who has started in his rookie year and has succeeded is because he's had a good G and Center to the right of him. When M. McNeil came to San Diego (2nd round) he had great interior linemates that allowed him to block 1 on 1 on the outside and look good. Same with Clady and Jake Long. D'Brick didn't look all that great until he got some work with a Pro Bowl LG and grew with his Center. All of a sudden he looks great.
I could care less about the story behind Oher, havent seen the movie nor do I plan too, he still would have been a major upgrade over any of our tackles last season, and would have had more of an impact over maybin. Munoz, Pace, Ogden all succeded without G's or C's around them that I can think of. If LT's are over-rated why do teams constantly spend there top picks on them, and pay them so much money? I would agree that good players on the interior help, but if the interior players are so good wouldnt any LT do? Were the guards and centers of those (05 chargers, 07 phins and bronco's) teams difference makers who got those teams in the play-offs, or so good that the phins had the 2nd pick, broncos 12th, and chargers 18th of the draft? Were those guards and LT's not the issue with those teams not making the play-offs, and there for they drafted LT's with one of their top two picks, if not first? I would agree about D'Brick, but at the time every analyst I remember said it would take some time with him and that he would not step right in and be a pro-bowler.

New Orleans, Pittsburgh, NYG, Indy and New England do not have stud LT's on their superbowl teams.
Touche with N.O., but again like I said "At the end of the day teams that win have at least a great QB, some get by with OL's, but most have both and we have neither..." They didnt have a stud LT this season, although Jamaal Brown was a pro-bowl LT in 2006, and injured this past season, but Brees at QB can mask deficiencies infront of him, the same as Manning can. Those teams mentioned did not have studs but they certainly had good players at LT. The Saints had Bushrod who was eaten alive by Freeney before Freeney couldnt play anymore, then Bushrod played against fellow backups, what is the saints offense capable of in the second half with Freeney eating up Bushrod? Pittsburgh in 05 and 08, had Marvel Smith who was a second round pick, made a pro bowl and won 2 super bowls before back injuries cut his career short, then had max starks who they felt was valuable enough to transition tag, despite not being studs they were better than Demitrius Bell, Charles Scott, Kirk Chambers are, and whomever else we had on the team last year, whom most teams never wanted in the first place... The 07 Giants had David Diehl who's started every game since being drafted, made a pro bowl, and earned all nfc honors. The 01, 03, and 04 patriots had Matt Light who has started since his rookie year, won 3 super bowl, gone to the pro-bowl, and made the all NFL rookie team as a second round pick. And the Colts won the 06 super bowl with Tarik Glenn who was a 3 time pro bowler, and first round pick, and a guy Manning heavily tried to influence to come back... They might not be studs but are pro bowl caliber players who contributed to the super bowl. Bell has always been considered raw, and in need of time, so far he's proven that he comit penalities, and get injured, maybe down the road he improves, maybe not, then we still need a LT, and are still picking in the top half of the draft for years. You might not need a stud, but competency goes a long way.

I agree we could use a franchise QB but last time I checked none of these teams are putting their guys on the trading block and Sam Bradford is a younger version of Chad Pennington.
I agree we could use a franchise QB, but who said anything about trading? Or wanting Bradford? I said "I am in the group that thinks Edwards is not an ideal fit in Buffalo, and like Bradford to Buffalo am oppossed to anyone with less than above average arm strength being the QB in Buffalo". Pennington...

Go WR!
Go WR! is the best rebuttle you have? What are you, a 4 year old girl? Are you gonna let me know the last WR drafted in say the first 15 picks or so who had a play-off making impact with in say three years? No let me guess, Peter Warrick?, David Terrel?, Rod Gardner?, Donte' Stallworth?, Charles Rodgers?, Mike Williams?, Calvin Johnson?, Roy Williams?, Andre Johnson?, Larry Fitzgerald?, Reggie Williams?, Lee Evans?, Troy Williamson?, Braylon Edwards? (Ok, he had an impact in 07...), or I know, Ted Ginn Jr... Oh, wait, Keyshown (Bill Parcell's/Curtis Martin who in 98?) Johnson baby!! Of coarse there are a couple acceptions but not nearly as many as there are counter examples that it does not work out. Torry Holt worked out well indeed, but he had Kurt Warner throwing him the ball, Pace blocking for Warner, and Bruce on the other side of the field, QB check, LT check... Warner (QB) might make the hall of fame, and Pace (LT) will, hmm...
Trivia Time: How many reciever picked in the top 15 picks since 2000 have won a super bowl with the team that drafted them? Plaxico Burress? No, won with the Giants but left the Steelers the year before they won the super bowl. The answer is 1, yup one, Travis Taylor with the 2000 Ravens, and his impact was a whopping 28 receptions, 276 yards, and 3 touchdowns. If you think that team won with anything other than running the ball behind Ogden, Dilfer managing the game, and probably the best defense ever, than you are on crack.
Dez Bryant is a great player and I would agree with anyone will be a great addition to any team, but what is the true impact he will have in buffalo?

Last edited by Poz51 : 03-02-2010 at 12:49 PM.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:31 PM    (permalink
OTcoach
Rookie

Dez Bryant is a great player and I would agree with anyone will be a great addition to any team, but what is the true impact he will have in buffalo?

He has speed, size and strength and would give us a play maker opposite Evans. We're definitely screwed now that J. Reed's not back;)
He could also help us in the return game.

Yes, I am a 4 year old girl.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:35 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To go off of Fisch's dream.. (kinda)...

Last night I had a dream that the Bills selected Terrence Cody at #9, then traded up to #24 to select a peanut butter and fluff sandwich :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
He has speed, size and strength and would give us a play maker opposite Evans. We're definitely screwed now that J. Reed's not back;)
He could also help us in the return game.

Yes, I am a 4 year old girl.
Roger that... Losing Josh Reed certainly is a major blow that will hamper the organization for years to come ;)
Old 03-03-2010, 11:59 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
To go off of Fisch's dream.. (kinda)...

Last night I had a dream that the Bills selected Terrence Cody at #9, then traded up to #24 to select a peanut butter and fluff sandwich :(
We then switched back to a 4-3, after seeing the fear in the offense's eyes knowing that a DT pairing of Mount Cody and a Peanut Butter and Fluff Sandwich would surely make them cower.

Old 03-03-2010, 03:40 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hello everyone
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:10 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
hello everyone
Hello sir........how are the wife and kids?

Old 03-03-2010, 04:11 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Hello sir........how are the wife and kids?
Probably moving to California.......without me. But that's a long story
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:12 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Probably moving to California.......without me. But that's a long story
Sounds like it, ****. Can't take the snow in the DC Area or the flooding from the tears of Nationals fans. Who would've thought such natural disaster in our nation's capital?