Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 08-02-2010, 04:18 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brohm sucks .
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heard training camp is dead too. That sucks.

Trent should start tho. Easily the best guy we have and I think he could be alright under Gailey.
Old 08-03-2010, 02:34 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Between the Bills not wanting Schobel and the Sabres waiving Kennedy, Buffalo is really pissing me off right now.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:31 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Between the Bills not wanting Schobel and the Sabres waiving Kennedy, Buffalo is really pissing me off right now.
Lol, I was thinking on the trip back home reading those headlines how mad people in Buffalo must be... Although I do like the signing of Morrison alot, the Kennedy move is borderline baffling... Glad to see this board is still alive.
Old 08-04-2010, 02:59 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this move really ticks me off.
not drafting a LT, okay you didn't like any I'll give you a pass.
not drafting a QB, okay you didn't like any I'll give you a pass.
letting your best front 7 player go, you get no pass on this.
Old 08-05-2010, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would have had no problem trading him because he wanted out and has done right by us for so long. He deserves to play for a winner. Just cutting him loose is dumb tho, especially when the Pats/Dolphins/Jets may snap him up.
Old 08-05-2010, 12:36 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well wasn't the 3-4 a big part of the problem? All other teams in the division run a 3-4, so there's no reason to go there
Old 08-05-2010, 12:54 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Well wasn't the 3-4 a big part of the problem? All other teams in the division run a 3-4, so there's no reason to go there
Rumors right now are that he is going to one of them. He just wanted to win to be honest, I think that was the problem. The GM justified cutting him by saying that he missed too much time in TC and OTA considering he was learning a new position.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:24 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I would have had no problem trading him because he wanted out and has done right by us for so long. He deserves to play for a winner. Just cutting him loose is dumb tho, especially when the Pats/Dolphins/Jets may snap him up.
Agreed... I see ending up in New England myself, especially with/if Burgess retires if I had to guess with in the division. Although I am shocked that word out of Houston is that they are not interested. Schobel opposite Williams would be amazing, and give them a better chance to win with in that division.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:52 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
We just have very different ideas on developing rookies, respect to your veteran players, and playing to win the game.

I still don't think you can justify Moats and Carrington. Both need time, and both are playing at positions of relative strength on this team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
to much to read, but you don't just say "awh **** this year lets start all rookies", 1-You'll get killed every game and if so you'll be gone next year, 2-the vets would be pissed as hell they aren't playing just because they are older.
Sorry about the delay in replying I have been gone most of the summer.
I see and understand your points, but dont think this team is all that different no matter who starts now, and dont see the win total being more than one, possibly two more at best either way. Which veteran players do you feel I am disrespecting? Again, for me its about moving forward, I understand player development, and throwing rookies in can be a bad move, but it also advances their learning curve. How many "vets" have shown enough to care if they will be pissed, many of them put it in cruse control and have coasted in recent years. Where have those vets gotten this team? As for getting killed, I have seen the schedule for this year and it is not pretty... Everyone in the division got much better this off season, and I cant see more than one win in the division at best regardless of who starts, we play GB, Balt, Cinci, Minn, all on the road, in addition to K.C. and Chic, one win at best? So far I am at two wins, best case scenerio, realistically one or NONE. At home we got Jax, Det, Pitt and Clev... Minus TO's one good game last year, that game isnt even close, but there is a chance, Detroit has improved, but there is a chance, Pitt will show us how the 3-4 is truely run, and im gonna go out on a limb and put that as a loss, and Cleveland just seems to have our number, but there is a chance... Best case 3-1, worst case 0-4, IMO they come out 1-3. My best case scenerio for this team is 6-10. Worst case 0-16 and that is no matter who starts... Where does that get the franchise?
Old 08-05-2010, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, looks like the Pats are the front runners which is going to crush me.
Old 08-06-2010, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Spiller signed. 25 million over 5 years with 20 guaranteed.
Old 08-09-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hello everyone. Anyone travelling to DC for the game?
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:05 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Hello everyone. Anyone travelling to DC for the game?
I may take a bus down but I have to be at work Saturday early :(

So it looks like Faddy's with the rest of the NYC Backers

How've you ******* been, btw, old friend?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:08 AM    (permalink
Rashaan Salaam
Rookie

Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rashaan Salaam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Football Gameplan's 2010 Season Preview Video - Buffalo Bills

Bills Season Preview Video

Enjoy the Video!

Emory
Rashaan Salaam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Normally no new threads around here. I will leave it for a bit tho. Seems you worked hard on it and deserve some feedback.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:07 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OMFG! First Preseason Game!

Old 08-13-2010, 10:10 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be at the game tonight. Drunk and possibly violent
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Are they playing the game at Faddy's?
Old 08-13-2010, 10:41 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Are they playing the game at Faddy's?
I called, and apparently, yes.

If not, Kelly's on Avenue A b/w 1st and Houston will have it

Old 08-13-2010, 01:28 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
OMFG! First Preseason Game!
The Bills and Scott Pilgrim debuting on the same day! Can we handle the greatness of August 13th?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:29 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
The Bills and Scott Pilgrim debuting on the same day! Can we handle the greatness of August 13th?
Obviously not. Just take a look at the pants I'm wearing.

Old 08-13-2010, 06:42 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashaan Salaam View Post
Bills Season Preview Video

Enjoy the Video!

Emory
wow, you/these guys know bills football.

the only thing the pic of D.Bell is Walker.
Old 08-13-2010, 08:04 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

we suck .
Old 08-13-2010, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Sex was too hot for the ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote