Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 08-13-2010, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 08-14-2010, 12:56 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mr. Schubert, did you go to Faddy's. 'cause they didn't let me the **** in

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 10:13 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Mr. Schubert, did you go to Faddy's. 'cause they didn't let me the **** in
Nah, didnt feel like making the trek. Just watched on NFL network. What did they say?
Old 08-19-2010, 08:09 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spiller..... juke, juke, juke 31 yard TD run.
Old 08-20-2010, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just wondering who's the DL coach? Rather, who's responsible for Maybin's "development"?

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pretty sure that Maybin's primary position is OLB, so he would be training with Bob Sanders.. who was the Bills' defensive line coach last season. I am almost certain that I read somewhere that this is Sanders' first time ever coaching the OLB position.

DL coach is Giff Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:19 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there anyone on this team that you would expect to break 5 sacks? I'm pretty sure our leader is going to be someone on the line with 3.5
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:05 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
pretty sure that Maybin's primary position is OLB, so he would be training with Bob Sanders.. who was the Bills' defensive line coach last season. I am almost certain that I read somewhere that this is Sanders' first time ever coaching the OLB position.

DL coach is Giff Smith
He was the linebackers coach for Jim Bates in Miami before they came to Green Bay where he coached the defensive line. He also coached linebackers at Florida. It might be his first time coaching 3-4 OLBs specifically, or even his first time coaching in a 3-4 (?) though. However, he has coached both linebackers and defensive line so it's not like there's much he wouldn't have already known.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:14 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Is there anyone on this team that you would expect to break 5 sacks? I'm pretty sure our leader is going to be someone on the line with 3.5
I hope someone will get 5 plus, but I can't see where its going to come from unless Maybin gets better overnight or Kelsay just takes to OLB like a fish to water.
Old 09-04-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cuts

C Sean Allen
RB Andre Anderson
RB Joique Bell
QB Levi Brown
T Kirk Chambers
DE Rashaad Duncan
FB Rodney Ferguson
C Christian Gaddis
TE Andrew George
WR James Hardy
G Nick Hennessey
WR Chad Jackson
DB Ellis Lankster
G Andre Ramsey
WR Naaman Roosevelt
DB Lydell Sargeant
RB Chad Simpson
T Jason Watkins
LB Donovan Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgr
The Bills also announced that SS Jon Corto has been placed on Reserve/Physically Unable to Perform and TE Derek Schouman has been Waived/Injured.
Why keep Donald Jones over Jackson and Roosevelt? Nothing really made me think that would happen.

Would like to keep around Brown (obviously), Bell, Roosevelt, and Donovan Woods, if possible.

Sucks about Schouman. Always liked him, but he's just too frail.

And THE SEX :( :( :(

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 09-04-2010 at 05:37 PM.
Old 09-04-2010, 06:14 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Jonathan Crompton was cut thouht I read somewhere the Bills really liked him and wanted to pick him but SD did before us.
Old 09-04-2010, 07:48 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McGee, friends, I'll be in the intensive care unit over at Kenmore Mercy for the next few days.....Over the course of this stay I will be intensively seen by a slew of medical professionals to determine why I had cut myself over the release of arguably among the greatest players Western New York has seen in the recent past, The Sex....

However, soon, many will hear of my story and strife. There will be mass protest and soon the Bills Brass will sign Mr. Sex Lankster and the Sex will be a Bill for life.

Some call me a martyr, friends, however I don't consider my actions drastic by any means...

Mark these words, friends, for they foreshadow the 2nd Era of the Sex in Buffalo....

Old 09-04-2010, 08:29 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Chris Denney may have been a lost cause, and with time I was able to let go of Stamerica, but we will not - WE WILL NOT lose The Sex!
Old 09-05-2010, 10:19 AM    (permalink
tenorx
Rookie

tenorx could make a wolverine purr.tenorx could make a wolverine purr.tenorx could make a wolverine purr.tenorx could make a wolverine purr.tenorx could make a wolverine purr.tenorx could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Antonio Coleman, if the FO gives him the chance to do it! :) I also really like Arthur Moats
"Not only is Polamalu the best player in the AFC North, but I feel he's the best defensive player in the entire NFL. No defender in the league combines world-class athleticism, smarts, fundamentals, natural football instincts and the knack for big plays better than Polamalu."
tenorx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Kraig Urbik. It's a beautiful thing when a winning team's garbage is a losing team's treasure. Story of my life

Old 09-07-2010, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Mr. Fischbowl, will you be at McFadden's this sunday?
Old 09-07-2010, 01:43 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Not that it's a current topic, but what the ****, Brad Butler? We'd be so much better with you here.

Anyway, good for Cary Harris making the team at our deepest position. And fudge all of the spring-summer Chris Ellis haters. Sure, he sucks, but he's still around!
Old 09-07-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4 Days
19 Hours
25 Minutes
6 Seconds

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 09-10-2010, 03:59 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Well, there goes Mitchell for another year (forever?)

We have what, 5 active linebackers for Sunday?
Old 09-10-2010, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Well, there goes Mitchell for another year (forever?)

We have what, 5 active linebackers for Sunday?
Yup, pretty terrible. I do have a decent feeling for some reason though.....I can see CJ Spiller going off and getting fans all excited. Naturally we would implode in the subsequent games, but I could see us winning on Sunday.
Old 09-12-2010, 08:59 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Fitz! Fitz! Fitz!

too soon?
Old 09-12-2010, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

I want Levi Brown back!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-13-2010, 08:27 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 0-1

Quote:
Fitz! Fitz! Fitz!

too soon?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I want Levi Brown back!
Heavens no (too soon)!! Cut Edwards, bring Brown back and everyone moves up the depth chart... Does anyone else wanna redraft, bring in Anthony Davis, or Bulaga in the first, and possibly Clausen in the second?? Would anyone else be opposed to cutting Maybin so he looks like a fool else where?? On a positive note... We have 15 more games to show what we really have!!
Old 09-13-2010, 09:53 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills Offense Confident they'll Improve

my favorite quote from this article from our quarterback

Quote:
“There are still 15 football games left to prove that,” said Trent Edwards. “I don’t see any reason why we can’t do that. We have the players in this locker room and the coaches that can do it. There’s no reason to be down or disappointed and we’ll come back next week.”
- Trent Edwards

Quote:
Quote: