Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 09-13-2010, 10:05 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
Bills Offense Confident they'll Improve

my favorite quote from this article from our quarterback

- Trent Edwards
This week has been classic in the quote department, I even turned my signature into a montage of a couple of classics. After watching the first posession I was "Down", and realizing I just spent $300 to watch another season of this crap, I was clearly "Disappointed"... Trent must not realize Charles Woodson will actually catch the ball, and take it to the house next week... I havent seen a QB stare down his target like that since high school, he is manipulated by defenses, instead of manipulating them, although I firmly believe Bell and Green are horrible tackles, but Trent looks like a road kill before the snap...
Old 09-13-2010, 10:39 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
On a positive note... We have 15 more games to show what we really have!!
Positive as in optimistic or positive as in inevitable?
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:59 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate hearing Edwards give interviews. Most textbook, annoying crap ever.
It would have been fitting for his time to have ended with Jauron's.

Fred Jackson needs 20 touches next game. Just saying.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:21 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Positive as in optimistic or positive as in inevitable?
I have a hard time being optimistic with this team, as the decade long downward spiral is wearing me down... Inevitable... Hmm... Inevitable in that there is truely no where to go but up after 15 more games of Captain Checkdown, and the worst pair of starting tackles in the league net us Luck (hopefully he declares) or Locker to build around... Of coarse we then will still have the worst set of tackles in the league protecting whomever... I wonder, how many more people are going to think drafting Maybin, or anyone else other than a LT, or possibly a QB after this year is the right direction to go in with our top pick/s?
Old 09-14-2010, 08:27 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I hate hearing Edwards give interviews. Most textbook, annoying crap ever.
It would have been fitting for his time to have ended with Jauron's.

Fred Jackson needs 20 touches next game. Just saying.
Amen brother!! On all accounts... The only way this team wins is by running the ball 37 times and passing it 17, not vise versa... I hear you...
Old 09-17-2010, 04:21 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://tsn.ca/nfl/story/?id=334084

How dare they?
Old 09-19-2010, 02:31 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Byrd starts picking passes off this week. Icanfeelit.
Old 09-19-2010, 10:50 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gb 55 - Buf 6
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 03:13 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Did anybody see any OLB other than Kelsay in the entire game? Because I sure didn't.

Chan stuck with Marshawn for too long.

Is it that insane of a concept to get Evans some work out of the slot? I mean, what the **** else are you doing with him?
Old 09-19-2010, 03:23 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Did anybody see any OLB other than Kelsay in the entire game? Because I sure didn't.
I thought the same thing. And the main reason I noticed Kelsay was because he was covering Finley for some reason. Who is the other OLB anyway, is it Maybin still or did he lose his job already?

Quote:
Chan stuck with Marshawn for too long.
They had to have been trying to showcase him for potential trades.

Funny thing, first play of the game Hawk tackled Lynch.

Quote:
Is it that insane of a concept to get Evans some work out of the slot? I mean, what the **** else are you doing with him?
I completely forgot about Evans during the game too. Zero catches, targeted once. Maybe Trent Edwards wouldn't suck quite as much if he tried using his best receiver.
Old 09-19-2010, 04:16 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I thought the same thing. And the main reason I noticed Kelsay was because he was covering Finley for some reason. Who is the other OLB anyway, is it Maybin still or did he lose his job already?

They had to have been trying to showcase him for potential trades.

Funny thing, first play of the game Hawk tackled Lynch.

I completely forgot about Evans during the game too. Zero catches, targeted once. Maybe Trent Edwards wouldn't suck quite as much if he tried using his best receiver.
Maybin never had the starting job. Reggie Torbor was technically the starter, but he started the year off hurt so they went with Chris Ellis. Yeah, it blows.

As awful as Ryan Fitzpatrick may be, he at least gives Evans the chance to catch the ball. And Evans is so good at catching the ball.
Old 09-19-2010, 05:40 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Lynch looked good thb.
Old 09-19-2010, 05:54 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

He did, but not so much in the second half. It would've been better to let Jackson be the featured finisher.
Old 09-19-2010, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As I was watching Washington vs Nebraska yesterday, all I kept thinking about was how much Andrew Luck needs to declare. I think we're going 2-14.
Old 09-19-2010, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want Andrew Luck.
And new offensive tackles. And a legitimate #2 receiver. And quality OLBs. And quality ILBs.

Please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 07:57 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
As I was watching Washington vs Nebraska yesterday, all I kept thinking about was how much Andrew Luck needs to declare. I think we're going 2-14.
Might we only be so lucky...
Locker 4-20 w/1 TD and 2 picks... Jevan Snead like....
Ryan Mallatt is moving up my list, and with Luck stating that he wants to get his degree...
Hopefully we can get at least a third for Lynch now that he's been showcased...
Any predictions for next weeks score??

Last edited by Poz51 : 09-20-2010 at 08:07 AM.
Poz51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 03:39 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Fitzy time!

Just in time to play the Patriots and Jets and lose the job to Brohm!
Old 09-21-2010, 07:53 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Fitzy time!

Just in time to play the Patriots and Jets and lose the job to Brohm!
Lol, thats what I told my wife this morning! Although maybe our 7 million dollar reciever will get some balls thrown his way...
What do you think of the Lynch for Hawk trade rumor?
Personally I would love to have Hawk next to Posluszny, doubt it happens, but I would like it.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:58 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I would still like to trade and get value for Lynch. I don't think we'd be interested in Hawk's salary, though. Hawk-Poz would be all name, little substance. No real improvement, though I could feel sort of comfortable playing Hawk if (when) a LB goes down. Still, he wouldn't thrive here.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I would still like to trade and get value for Lynch. I don't think we'd be interested in Hawk's salary, though. Hawk-Poz would be all name, little substance. No real improvement, though I could feel sort of comfortable playing Hawk if (when) a LB goes down. Still, he wouldn't thrive here.
I hear you, personally I would prefer to get a 3rd if possible, and move on. The salary is what makes me think that deal is not a reality at all, Pat Lee... Dont really need a corner, and Donald Lee and a 4th makes some sense as Stupar is... Subpar at best. At the end of the day I would like to see them get value in the trade through draft picks...

p.s. Am I the only one who thinks the Sabres new jerseys are repulsive?? Last years with the original logo made more modern was 100 times better....

Last edited by Poz51 : 09-22-2010 at 07:51 AM.
Poz51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 07:50 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Default Joique Bell an Eagle.

Joique Bell was signed to the Eagles 53 man roster, anyone else disappointed to see him go?
Old 09-22-2010, 10:10 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Yeah, he probably would've been a good 3rd in the event of Lynch's departure. I wasn't sure how long we could keep him stashed on the PS, and all the RB injuries out there made that much tougher.
Old 09-25-2010, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Victory X
Rookie

Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Victory X is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Buffalo Bills

Hi guys!

I'm a new Buffalo Bills fan and I'm trying to find as much information as possible.

So some questions i have are....

What are the Bill's best player on offence and defence?

What type of offence and defence do the Bills run?

How are some of the younger players doing? (Maybin, Spiller)

What are the strong points and weak points of this team?

Who are the biggest 'rivals' of this team?

I appreciate any information i can get, and please do not post 'b1lls suk l0l'.
Victory X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:11 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Our front 7 sucks so hard
Old 09-26-2010, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

current needs (no particular order)

-QB
-LT
-RT
-TE
-WR?
-OLB
-OLB
-ILB

what can we do to make this team better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote