Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 10-05-2010, 03:24 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope this means my boy CJ Spiller gets some damn carries. My work league is depending on it.
Old 10-05-2010, 04:31 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

trade a 24 year old RB that has many years in the tank or a 30 year old RB who has 2 years tops, when we are "good" again Fred will be long gone and Lynch will still be good. Good job FO.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't care about the Lynch trade. Of course more would have been nice, but we need to get CJ Spiller the damn ball.
Old 10-05-2010, 06:34 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Buffalo Bills 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008 drafts netted 10 players who are currently on this team:

Donte Whitner (1st)
Kyle Williams (5th)
Keith Ellison (6th)
Paul Posluzny (2nd)
McKelvin (1st)
Chris Ellis (3rd)
Reggie Corner (4th)
D. Bell (7th)
Steve Johnson (7th)
A. Youboty (4th)

yet Modrack still has a job
Old 10-06-2010, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poz51 View Post
Jimmy Clausen, although apparently he would have been available at 41. Davis would have at least been a sign that they are trying to make an effort to fix a major problem, rather than to continue to ignore it... Davis and Clausen in the first and second would have been a wet dream for me personally... Williams for me was too much of a one year wonder, and would have reminded me of Maybin in that respect, Dez I would have been skeptical but understood, although I dont think he would have liked coming to Buffalo... The only other guy I really would have rather have was Brandon Graham and if Davis or Clausen was not the guy, I honestly think I would rather have Graham, and honestly that is who I would have went with in that situation.
Clausen is not the answer. He's just not a franchise QB and will be more like Delhomme, a solid starter who's not a franchise QB but is a legit starter. I think passing on him is one of the best draft decisions the Bills have made in years.

Davis I can agree with, although it's hard to blame the team for seeing a lot of Jason Peters in him. Like Dez the talent would've been a great addition but you have to wonder how the character would fit in the city of Buffalo.

Graham's really iffy, I love the dude but he needs his paw in the dirt. If you guys were sticking with the 4-3 I'd be all for Graham. As is I think Spiller would impact the offense more than Graham would effect the defense in a 3-4.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:47 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
trade a 24 year old RB that has many years in the tank or a 30 year old RB who has 2 years tops, when we are "good" again Fred will be long gone and Lynch will still be good. Good job FO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I really don't care about the Lynch trade. Of course more would have been nice, but we need to get CJ Spiller the damn ball.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
Buffalo Bills 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008 drafts netted 10 players who are currently on this team,
yet Modrack still has a job
That 24 year old was just traded for a 4th and possible 5th, who in all likely hood will not be on the roster in 3 years, when there was a market for him. Give away... Modrak having a job has been a joke for years now, Ralph needs to give conrtrol to someone with a clue, and just watch the games from his box... I nominate me :) I will also endorse just about everyone else in this forum since at least they seem to have some sort of direction...
Old 10-06-2010, 08:56 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Clausen is not the answer. He's just not a franchise QB and will be more like Delhomme, a solid starter who's not a franchise QB but is a legit starter. I think passing on him is one of the best draft decisions the Bills have made in years.

Davis I can agree with, although it's hard to blame the team for seeing a lot of Jason Peters in him. Like Dez the talent would've been a great addition but you have to wonder how the character would fit in the city of Buffalo.

Graham's really iffy, I love the dude but he needs his paw in the dirt. If you guys were sticking with the 4-3 I'd be all for Graham. As is I think Spiller would impact the offense more than Graham would effect the defense in a 3-4.
I liked Clausen, and think he'll be a better QB than Delhomme, who at least played in a super bowl in the last decade (bills = no playoffs), and watching Clausen play the Saints, I saw potential, although he needs to understand passing lanes more, but he kept them in that game... We currently have a backup starting, which to me means a solid starter is still an upgrade. Time will tell... Davis even at right tackle right now would be a huge upgrade, and at least help out in the run game, but I understand the character concerns.
I would disagree with Graham, people said the same thing about Woodley, and I think Graham is better, and would have been an outstanding 3-4 linebacker, but as usual this is all my opinion... Spiller can be an impact guy, but screamed luxury pick, and for a team that needs help up front on both sides of the ball is not the direction you go in in rebuilding a team IMO...
Old 10-07-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
chapo123
Veteran

chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.

mock 2011 draft

1. andrew luck - qb
2. demarcus love - ot
3. austin pettis - wr
4. sam acho - de
4. demarcus van dyke - cb
5. greg salas - wr
6. tyrod taylor - qb
7. kyle adams - te
chapo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 04:21 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey! Sunday's game is blacked out!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 06:04 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapo123 View Post
mock 2011 draft

1. andrew luck - qb
2. demarcus love - ot
3. austin pettis - wr
4. sam acho - de
5. greg salas - wr
6. tyrod taylor - qb
7. kyle adams - te
no LBers = f
make 4b + 6 a backer and i'd like it
Old 10-08-2010, 08:50 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Default Lee Evans...

Anyone think trading Lee Evans is a good option right now??
Old 10-08-2010, 08:59 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapo123 View Post
mock 2011 draft

1. andrew luck - qb
2. demarcus love - ot
3. austin pettis - wr
4. sam acho - de
5. greg salas - wr
6. tyrod taylor - qb
7. kyle adams - te
Would Love the first two picks (even more so if Sherrod fell instead of Love), then I start getting lost, Acho is a good idea but needs time, and having drafted Moats and Batten last year, that seems a bit lateral to me, but I do like his ability and potential. Pettis... Are we trading or cutting someone?? Same with Salas at WR... Van Dyke at corner in the fourth would be ok, but again, are we losing someone we already have? I just dont like Taylor, and dont know much about Adams. If our first three picks went like you have it then OT again in the third I would be much happier, maybe a guy like Boling if he fell...
Old 10-08-2010, 02:58 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poz51 View Post
Pettis... Are we trading or cutting someone?? Same with Salas at WR...
er... would that be a problem?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
So are the Sabres games for me, since I have Dish Network!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
I did my part. I shall be attending in person.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So am I, Rob.
what section are you in?
I have seasons in 133

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 10-09-2010, 01:41 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
So am I, Rob.
what section are you in?
I have seasons in 133
not sure, my Dad said they were good though. i will try and let you know tm.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Buffalonians, help me out: What channel can I see the Sabres-Rangers game on tonight?
Old 10-09-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MSG, I would think. (CH. 49 for me) But I'm going to it! **** your Rangers!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
MSG, I would think. (CH. 49 for me) But I'm going to it! **** your Rangers!
This sexy beast wants to wish you a happy birthday, McGee:

Old 10-09-2010, 10:26 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

Going to miss game tomorrow, got Reds tickets. Will be the 1st Bills game I missed since we played PHI a few years back at the end of the year.
Old 10-10-2010, 12:42 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
So am I, Rob.
what section are you in?
I have seasons in 133
I'm in 209.
Old 10-10-2010, 05:56 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game guys.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

If today didn't show that Poz is a huge liability in coverage... I'm not sure what will.

Watching him try to go man-to-man is a joke.
On a side note, Chris Kelsay was matched up with the slot receivers a few times lol

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-11-2010, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
If today didn't show that Poz is a huge liability in coverage... I'm not sure what will.

Watching him try to go man-to-man is a joke.
On a side note, Chris Kelsay was matched up with the slot receivers a few times lol
And who was he covering man to man, and where were they?
Was it Sims Walker in the end zone? Our ILB covering a WR man to man, please tell me that is not the play that your comment is about...

Kelsey... Now there's a joke...

Last edited by Poz51 : 10-11-2010 at 05:49 PM.
Poz51 is offline   Reply With Quote