Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 09-11-2011, 04:02 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, gentlemen....we actually showed up and played football today.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best Bills game in a long time. I found myself waiting for the implosion and then it never came and that made me a happy panda!
Old 09-11-2011, 05:54 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely the most impressive game in a while, probably since the early part of 3 years ago. He's going to get little love from the national media about this one, but Freddy was amazing today and clearly still our best player on offense.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched this game before the Vikes. Fred Jackson is kinda underrated.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, Freddy was great. Honestly, everyone was great this game. We just beat them badly in every facet of the game. Dareus looks awesome and is commanding doubles already.

Now the only question is whether the Chiefs are this bad or if the Bills actually have a shot at playing .500 ball.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:17 AM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Yeah, Freddy was great. Honestly, everyone was great this game. We just beat them badly in every facet of the game. Dareus looks awesome and is commanding doubles already.

Now the only question is whether the Chiefs are this bad or if the Bills actually have a shot at playing .500 ball.
It's probably a little bit of both. I don't think the Chiefs are going to be that bad this year. I never judge the success of a team off of preseason play. The Bills seemed to finally get it right with the players and coaching. We were just clicking on all cylinders. Great to see.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I feel like we could win 6 which would be a good season I guess. The defense will be better and is pretty young, plus we will have one of the best defensive lines in the league with Kyle Williams and Dareus, so thats fun. We just need to find a QB somehow....if we keep winning 5+ games we are going to need to bite the bullet and trade up eventually.
We lost Poz and Whitner as FA's so I don't think the defense is improved. What FA's will Wilson let go next year.
Wilson will never trade up and pay a prospect more money. Someone tell me how we are anywhere near the cap requirements in the new CBA because I cannot see it.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:40 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
We lost Poz and Whitner as FA's so I don't think the defense is improved. What FA's will Wilson let go next year.
Wilson will never trade up and pay a prospect more money. Someone tell me how we are anywhere near the cap requirements in the new CBA because I cannot see it.
Come on. A player like Dareus, even as a rookie, is an automatic improvement of this defense. What dropoff is there from Poz to Barnett? Nothing is lost from Whitner's play in the box between Scott and Wilson, if you ask me, and he was average at best in coverage. Those were slightly above average players glorified by high draft positions and big tackle numbers. Merriman has looked good, so far, and is a massive improvement should his health hold up.

And it's not like we've been actively trading down to avoid paying guys. It's not that easy to trade into franchise pick slots, unless you're on the phone with the Browns. We just took the best player in the draft and he plays a premium defensive position, I'm not sure where the complaint is coming from at this time. Take yourself off of repeat for a second and see that good moves are being made, even if we didn't give Poz a million billion dollars. The only move that could be questioned is the Evans trade, because we haven't seen much without him, though he wasn't exactly lighting it up and it sure hasn't looked like it's crippled our offense.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is the trend by Wilson that continues to worry me, his failure to pay his players resulting in losing them to FA. We could win 6/7 games but I see no playoff future for us as long as Wilson owns the team.
I just find it frustrating and need to vent somewhere.
Old 09-14-2011, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get The **** Out Of Here Negative Nancy.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 05:09 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Eddins on IR. Coleman still not on team. Rectify, plz.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Real sad about the Marcus Easley situation. I hope that pick doesn't turn out like the Shawn Nelson pick.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 11:18 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do you guys think you match up with the Raiders? Should be a fun game to watch since both teams are still relatively young and have explosive players on offense. I personally think one main factor heading into the game is you oline vs our dline. We have a top 5 dline in he NFL and we dominated last night against the Broncos. If you guys are able to run the ball past our dline you will most likely get the win, but I just don't see that happening...

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
How do you guys think you match up with the Raiders? Should be a fun game to watch since both teams are still relatively young and have explosive players on offense. I personally think one main factor heading into the game is you oline vs our dline. We have a top 5 dline in he NFL and we dominated last night against the Broncos. If you guys are able to run the ball past our dline you will most likely get the win, but I just don't see that happening...
My personal thoughts on this game are this; Oakland was not very good coming out to the East coast last year, and dominating the Bronco's... There maybe as many as 10 teams do that this year, they are a mess (similar to us in the recent past), who have nothing resembling a running game. Which I agree that if Buffalo can run the ball, the game tilts in thier favor. I agree the Raiders Oline vs. Buffalo's Dline will play a huge role, although I do think a major key to the game is Buffalo's defense, with Ford and Boss back, particularly Ford the Bills secondary will have to be on alert, but I really think people under estimate this Bills defense. Last year they were run on consistantly, this year is different, Dareus, Barnett and another year in the 3-4 I thought really showed in the K.C. game particularly in the run D that the D has really been upgraded significantly, and the unit as a whole is much better than last years. That would really concern me this year going up against Oakland, however, it does not this year, I think Oakland will run, but not enough to take over the game, and Jason Campbell I dont think will be able to do enough to win the game on his own, Buffalo's secondary is too solid to allow that IMO. Where as vise versa, I think Fitzpatrick matches up better vs. the Oakland secondary and if Buffalo needs to rely on their passing attack, I think they have an advantage particularly when they spread it out and Van Dyke and Chekwa are on the field. Also I like the match up of Williams and Dareus inside vs. Oaklands interior line, where as I think Buffalo's oline holds up a little better vs. Oaklands front although Seyour has always had Buffalo's #, and Houston vs. Bell could be an issue despite Bell having a solid performance last week. Oakland fans are very confident coming into Buffalo on a short week after "dominating" the Broncos last week, that is for sure, although I will take Buffalo's "dominating" performance last week over Oakland's, and take the Bills in a 26-20 type game, very entertaining and close, with Buffalo's improved run D playing a huge part.

How I see the matchup...
Quarterback - Buffalo
Running Backs - Oakland
Recievers - Push/Buffalo
Offensive Line - Push
Defensive Line - Push
Linebackers - Push
Secondary - Buffalo
Special Teams - Push

I'll take Fitzpatrick over Campbell as the ultimate key to the game as I think the teams run D will neutralize each others run games and it will come down to the passing game...

Last edited by Poz51 : 09-15-2011 at 10:05 AM.
Poz51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

The difference maker is McFadden. He is a dominating player and we have no answer for him. Oakland's defensive line will totally dominate our offensive line and Fitzgerald will play the game on his back.
Oakland isn't anything special but they should dominate the game. Although Campbell is never going to take a team to the playoffs, so in the end it is a nothing game between 2 mediocre teams.
Old 09-15-2011, 01:26 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I disagree, and call me a homer if you want, but I think the Raiders have a real shot at making the playoffs this year. When you factor in the Chiefs looking like they are taking a step back, the Broncos being the Broncos, and the Chargers still relying on Rivers to win games, I think the Raiders are going to really make some noise in the AFC West. I expect us to once again do well in the division, I have us going 5-1 spliting with the Chargers, and we have a lot of winnable games with teams that are on par with us as average teams in the NFL.

As for this game, like I said before if we are able to dominate the line of schrimage we will in all likelihood win this game. We are 7 or 8 deep on the dline with quality players, and looking at your guys oline it is average at best. Us Raider fans have seen Pears at RT, and we know he probably should be a back up. In passing situations he will face Kamerion Wimbley who likely will get the best of him and get some pressure on Fitzpatrick. My main concern about your guys offense is you guys have 2 quality backs. Our run defense was very up and down last year, but our defensive cordinator Chuck Bresnahan has said over and over that we will stop the run this year. So far he is right but we will see come Sunday.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

No point in debating. I think it is clear that the Bills and Raiders are teams that people don't really know what to make of just yet. This weekends game will go a long way in helping people determine that and I think we should just take it in. Also, RN, I think the Raiders maybe could sneak into playoffs, but it is not because they are of playoff quality necessarily. Maybe they could be, but right now the most likely reason we could see Oakland in playoffs is a cream puff division.

Last edited by Rob S : 09-15-2011 at 03:37 PM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:02 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OAK coming to the east cost on a short week = Bills win. 24-17
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

You hitting up Faddy's anytime soon, Fisch?
Old 09-15-2011, 10:52 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You hitting up Faddy's anytime soon, Fisch?
Kelly's on Avenue A and 1st Street.

Less of the typical Murray Hill **** show that Faddy's is, plus 24 oz Blues for me to beast on all game

Last edited by fischbowl : 09-15-2011 at 10:54 PM.
Old 09-15-2011, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Kelly's on Avenue A and 1st Street.

Less of the typical Murray Hill **** show that Faddy's is, plus 24 oz Blues for me to beast on all game
How much are the brews? Do they do any gameday specials? $20 for unlimited beer and wings is pretty tough to top. I much prefer the LES to midtown though, so Kelly's could work.
Old 09-16-2011, 08:50 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
How much are the brews? Do they do any gameday specials? $20 for unlimited beer and wings is pretty tough to top. I much prefer the LES to midtown though, so Kelly's could work.
$6 for 24 oz cans. They have wings, but I've never bought them.

Old 09-16-2011, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
The difference maker is McFadden. He is a dominating player and we have no answer for him. Oakland's defensive line will totally dominate our offensive line and Fitzgerald will play the game on his back.
Oakland isn't anything special but they should dominate the game. Although Campbell is never going to take a team to the playoffs, so in the end it is a nothing game between 2 mediocre teams.
The difference maker for KC last week was Charles... 10 carries 56 yards.... Nationally we had no answer for him and McCluster who both were only able to run when Buffalo was playing coverage, the majority of their yards gained.

If Tommy Kelly says: "We aint the Chiefs", Im telling McFadden: "We aint the Bronco's", 150 yards on the Bronco's sounds about the norm for this season. Our answer should be clear for any Bills fan who paid attention this offseason, because unlike Denver, we actually took steps to fix the problem.
Didnt K.C. lead the the league in rushing last year?

Sure enough Oakland has a great DT in Seymour, and Kelly is no slouch either, their defensive line will present problems, and could take over the game, but again ours is not slouch either anymore, and last I checked Oaklands offensive line is not top of the line...

Saying Oakland will dominate the game because the Bills have no answer for McFadden, is like saying they dominated the Broncos. It has no merit.
If Buffalo stops Darren "Dominatinor" McFadden, like they did Jamal "Dominator" Charles, what do the Raiders lean on? A banged up, depleated recieving core and Jason Campbell?
Old 09-16-2011, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I disagree, and call me a homer if you want, but I think the Raiders have a real shot at making the playoffs this year. When you factor in the Chiefs looking like they are taking a step back, the Broncos being the Broncos, and the Chargers still relying on Rivers to win games, I think the Raiders are going to really make some noise in the AFC West. I expect us to once again do well in the division, I have us going 5-1 spliting with the Chargers, and we have a lot of winnable games with teams that are on par with us as average teams in the NFL.

As for this game, like I said before if we are able to dominate the line of schrimage we will in all likelihood win this game. We are 7 or 8 deep on the dline with quality players, and looking at your guys oline it is average at best. Us Raider fans have seen Pears at RT, and we know he probably should be a back up. In passing situations he will face Kamerion Wimbley who likely will get the best of him and get some pressure on Fitzpatrick. My main concern about your guys offense is you guys have 2 quality backs. Our run defense was very up and down last year, but our defensive cordinator Chuck Bresnahan has said over and over that we will stop the run this year. So far he is right but we will see come Sunday.
I would agree with you that the Raiders have a real shot at making the play-offs this year, very similarly to the way the Chiefs did last year. Although I think they are more of a 7-9 or 8-8 team myself, despite the dline strength, I think they are offensively challenged in the passing game... Winable games for sure, although I think the next 4 weeks will tell alot about the Raiders as a team. The non-divisional schedule is not easy...

The depth at dline is certainly a strength for Oakland and will factor into the game, no doubt, Pears will probably give up another sack this week, but I just dont see how that defensive line masks the injuries in the recieving core, Jason Campbell, or the offenisve line for the Raiders, Wiz, Coop and Satele will have thier hands full with Williams and Dareus. I think there are many aspects of the Bills that are being overlooked nationally in this matchup, although everyone/computer at espn picking the Bills makes me nervous...

I am not saying that the Bills win hands down, I can easily see the Raiders pulling it out, especially if they are healthy at WR, the running game is effective and Campbell can make some throws, I just think the Bills put the game in Campbell hands, and watching virtually every skins game for the last 6 or so years, know that is generally a plus for the opposing team... I think both teams are trending upward, and look forward to an good game sunday.

Last edited by Poz51 : 09-16-2011 at 12:03 PM.
Poz51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 05:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok listen up and listen good.. I was gracious when you guys completely steamrolled us on Sunday and now you have to return the favor:

PLEASE do the same to the Raiders for the love of all that is holy, PLEASE! :D

2-0 Bills, gogogo!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote