Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 09-22-2008, 10:29 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Has anyone noticed that the Bills have one of the larger fan bases on this forum?

Rob S
SuperMcGee
SuperKevin
fischbowl
TheBuffaloBills
BufFan71
dunagan15
Wide Right
Bills2083

Pretty good for such a small market team.
and you got me who loves the Bills and fully supports everything they do...except when they play the CHIEFS.

LOL
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 10:44 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
I am on it!!!!!!!!

you have been on for a while tho, so your allowed!
Old 09-22-2008, 11:27 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
you have been on for a while tho, so your allowed!
WOOOO!!!

The Rams next week for the Bills. A trap game maybe, they should do fine though.
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:09 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
WOOOO!!!

The Rams next week for the Bills. A trap game maybe, they should do fine though.
Nah, I think the Raiders game was going to be the trap game if it was going to happen. Luckily the Bills pulled through

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 08:22 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

man 4-0 is gonna be pretty sweet
Old 09-22-2008, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
man 4-0 is gonna be pretty sweet
I should delete that post.......the games are played on the field. Dont jinx us!

The rams are pretty terrible tho......alright, yeah, 4-0 will be sweet :)

Lets just hope the team doesnt think like us.
Old 09-23-2008, 12:45 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I've really got a good feeling about the bills, if they can stay healthy for the most part I see them actually making some noise in the playoffs, before the season I had them as a one and done wildcard team, but they showed great resiliency against Jacksonville and Trent showed enormous clutch, although they should have tried the deep ball sooner on that last drive as the previous 5 or 6 passes didn't go past 7 yards (guestimates taking into account drunk vision).

And hopefully that Raiders game will help keep the team focused because I'm not a big Jauron believer, especially when his team is out of that underdog role. However if the players stay self motivated and concentrated they really are looking like a team that you might really not want to play in the playoffs, especially once the offensive line gets back in sync, they're playing well right now but they can be better.

Edit:
Also want to mention Kyle Williams, I watched the first two bills games and dude was doing things. Love seeing that big boy succeeding with that great engine. However I was drinking during both of those games, so I wasn't exactly able to focus in on guys which is why I'm curious what you guys think about Chris Kelsay's role once Ellis is acclimated to the NFL enough to really log some minutes as a situational pass rusher, and why isn't McCargo playing as well as he should?

Last edited by giantsfan : 09-23-2008 at 12:49 AM.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good article from Sports Illustrated...
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?eref=T1

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 07:44 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bills finally gettin some love from ESPN, ranked 6th in power rankings. I guess that heart and determination in the 4th quarter is making a statement.

I know the Rams are this week and are by far the worst team in the NFL but I hope we realize that and dont play down to their level.

Go Bills, on our way to 4-0
dunagan15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
I've really got a good feeling about the bills, if they can stay healthy for the most part I see them actually making some noise in the playoffs, before the season I had them as a one and done wildcard team, but they showed great resiliency against Jacksonville and Trent showed enormous clutch, although they should have tried the deep ball sooner on that last drive as the previous 5 or 6 passes didn't go past 7 yards (guestimates taking into account drunk vision).

And hopefully that Raiders game will help keep the team focused because I'm not a big Jauron believer, especially when his team is out of that underdog role. However if the players stay self motivated and concentrated they really are looking like a team that you might really not want to play in the playoffs, especially once the offensive line gets back in sync, they're playing well right now but they can be better.

Edit:
Also want to mention Kyle Williams, I watched the first two bills games and dude was doing things. Love seeing that big boy succeeding with that great engine. However I was drinking during both of those games, so I wasn't exactly able to focus in on guys which is why I'm curious what you guys think about Chris Kelsay's role once Ellis is acclimated to the NFL enough to really log some minutes as a situational pass rusher, and why isn't McCargo playing as well as he should?
Kelsay is playing quite well actually, finally living up to that big deal. He is the starter unless Ellis just destroys in camp next year. McCargo plays pretty well, but as u said Kyle Williams is killing it this year so time is tight.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:32 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Bills finally gettin some love from ESPN, ranked 6th in power rankings. I guess that heart and determination in the 4th quarter is making a statement.

I know the Rams are this week and are by far the worst team in the NFL but I hope we realize that and dont play down to their level.

Go Bills, on our way to 4-0
SportingNews had us 3rd. It freaked me out. Too weird and too high at the same time.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
WOOOO!!!

Hey, thanks for posting here by the way. Its nice to get some quality posters in here other than Bills fans. It can only help grow our little section of the forum.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
SportingNews had us 3rd. It freaked me out. Too weird and too high at the same time.
Yeah I saw that. I really do feel that power rankings are somewhat useless and stupid, however, it is soooo amazing seeing the Bills top 10 :)
Old 09-23-2008, 09:44 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

No problem. I enjoy the Bills and find many of you guys enjoyable to read. If I was to renounce my fanhood of the chiefs you know exactly where I woluld be. Even though my team sucks I won't leave. But I will always have a place for the Bills in my <3. Beast mode going off this week btw.
Quote:

Last edited by bored of education : 09-23-2008 at 09:58 PM.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:48 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you guys think is the best ranking for us? I dont think we should be in the top 3, but we deserve top 8? What do you guys think?

I will say 5th is fair.

Old 09-23-2008, 10:00 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Hmmm. Interesting. I would say 3rd-6th. Cowboys, Eagles and Broncos I would put before them I think.
Quote:
Old 09-23-2008, 11:06 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
What do you guys think is the best ranking for us? I dont think we should be in the top 3, but we deserve top 8? What do you guys think?

I will say 5th is fair.
In all honesty This is how I'd see it going

1. Dallas
2. Denver
3. Philly
4. Green Bay
5. San Diego
6. Buffalo
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:35 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I think the 6-8 range is where we belong. Our performance against the Raiders was gutsy, but it shouldn't have been that hard.
Old 09-24-2008, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thats somewhat true, but thats more Ralph not opening his wallet tbh. I love Ralph, but he had been a cheap owner up until like 2 years ago. Guys get truckloads of dough in FA, if u want them, u gotta pay up. Sometimes its the right decision to pass tho.....I am kind of glad we're not like the Skins.
I really don't think the fans totally understand the effects of being a small market city. Yes, TV revenue is divided equaly but the bigger centers are able to garner millions more in outside revenue. This can easily amount to a couple of hundred millions of $$$'s. Without this kind of revenue the small market teams simply cannot compete for the higher ranked FA's or afford to say extend and raise the pay of a player like Peters. It is now almost written in stone that Peters will move on when he becomes a FA. Unless Ralph can find this kind of revenue we will always have a very small window of opportunity to be a serious playoff contender.
I find it very interesting that all the owners who are considered cheap in pro football own teams in small market communities. Is the owner just cheap or are they seriously limited by revenues, I think the latter is the case.
Old 09-24-2008, 03:31 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fudging balls, Roscoe is out 4-6 weeks

He's coming off of one of his best game as a receiver. This seriously blows. Both of our top rookies are now in situations where they need to step up huge, and neither has looked that great so far.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:22 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

Lets hope we see more of Hardy or Steve Johnson

Old 09-24-2008, 05:26 PM    (permalink
essential
Rookie

essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.essential is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Denver is a head of us. Yes their offense is better, but their defense has given up like 40pts a game. I think we are the better team overall.
UDFA: Chris Burnette (OG) | FA: Jermaine Gresham (TE)

This is the NFL draft, not a boyscout draft.

essential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I really don't think the fans totally understand the effects of being a small market city. Yes, TV revenue is divided equaly but the bigger centers are able to garner millions more in outside revenue. This can easily amount to a couple of hundred millions of $$$'s. Without this kind of revenue the small market teams simply cannot compete for the higher ranked FA's or afford to say extend and raise the pay of a player like Peters. It is now almost written in stone that Peters will move on when he becomes a FA. Unless Ralph can find this kind of revenue we will always have a very small window of opportunity to be a serious playoff contender.
I find it very interesting that all the owners who are considered cheap in pro football own teams in small market communities. Is the owner just cheap or are they seriously limited by revenues, I think the latter is the case.
Ralph would have a ton of money regardless, he's loaded. He can certainly afford it. Look at the money we have shelled out the past 2 years. I think we have just have to make prudent decisions and not blow massive contacts on obviously average players.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Fudging balls, Roscoe is out 4-6 weeks

He's coming off of one of his best game as a receiver. This seriously blows. Both of our top rookies are now in situations where they need to step up huge, and neither has looked that great so far.
hopefully hardy will do it. Honestly, if we didnt have McKelvin it would be much worse because Roscoe's PR skills are still his main area of impact even tho he has improved greatly as a WR.
Old 09-25-2008, 01:41 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hopefully hardy will do it. Honestly, if we didnt have McKelvin it would be much worse because Roscoe's PR skills are still his main area of impact even tho he has improved greatly as a WR.
I love Roscoe, that little guy is awesome. This will hurt on those 3rd and 6 situations not having Roscoe crossing and not having a true Pass catching TE. Hopefully Hardy can step up and fill this need, I like Hardy a lot but Roscoe will be missed.