Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Denver Broncos Team Forum

Denver Broncos Team Forum Discuss the Broncos

Old 10-19-2014, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was fun.

The run game was effective, the passing game was surgical, and the pass rush was awesome. It is nice for them all to actually live up to the expectations going into the game (against an undermanned team).

I still hate Rahim Moore. He looked out of place so many times tonight, and nothing will ever change the superbowl appearance he cost us.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
That was fun.
Indeed it was. I think that's the kind of play fans were expecting when they assembled this team in the offseason... and, yes, our standards/expectations are probably too high to be met on a weekly basis,

Quote:
I still hate Rahim Moore. He looked out of place so many times tonight, and nothing will ever change the superbowl appearance he cost us.
I saw a stat that said Kaepernick had a near-perfect QB rating on passes through against Moore in coverage. That's not the kind of stat any fan of this team wants to see.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh is about all I have going through my head.

This is the NFL - no-one looks awesome for a full season. Just doesn't work that way. 5 weeks ago the Patriots were primed to not win another game.....

I am sure we will be relevant in January, but we are far from the "most dominant team in the NFL" talk that was everywhere last week.
Old 11-06-2014, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i just don't buy it. ball is rookie moreno. hillman isn't good enough. and the defense, as long as JDR is coaching it, can't play with a good offense with a good game plan. without one of those things changing, i don't think we can win in the playoffs. and i think this coaching staff has bred so much complacency that i wouldn't even be slightly surprised if the inevitable blow out happened at home.
The biggest problem with the defense is third and long. With the best tandem outside pass rushers in the league we should be dominant in that situation, but instead we are friggin pathetic.

Will be interesting, because the schedule gets so much softer now until the playoffs. the complacency thing might be an issue.
Old 11-06-2014, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
(and i'm really trying not to just be pessimistic about **** this year, but last week just highlighted so many barely-below-the-surface issues)
I was disheartened with how we started the season, but beating up on some understrength teams since the bye seemed to turn things around. Last week was just like the start of the season, where we need a lot of calls/bounces to go our way to cover up the mistakes (except we didn't get them last week).
Old 11-10-2014, 06:00 PM    (permalink
ZoneMaster67
Rookie

ZoneMaster67 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
Franklin & ManRam are the two struggling most on the OL... the problem is that they line up side-by-side. If they had anyone credible at LG, I think moving Franklin back to RT would make sense as he's lost at guard.

As for the backs, its pretty clear Ball's hesitation and lack of burst were the major problem in the run game. Now if only Hillman wasn't good for a fumble every game.

The officiating in that game was fishy, to say the least. Entirely one sided. Did the crew suck or were they bought? Vegas reacted very poorly to that last score - apparently 95% of the bets were on the Broncos. I can feel my paranoia taking hold...
I don't think ManRam should be a starter. I think he's best suited for a backup to the interior three. I had more hope for Franklin this season as a guard. But I have seen him get pushed around by d-lineman and that's not okay for a man of his size.
ZoneMaster67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

was gonna write something, but I cant be bothered. same **** we have been discussing all season.