Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Denver Broncos Team Forum

Denver Broncos Team Forum Discuss the Broncos

Old 04-28-2010, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ryan Clady suffered a possibly serious Patellar Tendon injury in a non-football related accident.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_14976271

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

looks like zane is starting sooner than expected
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 06:43 PM    (permalink
jCut
Veteran

jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Better for this to happen in April than in the summer, I guess. He'll have a solid 4 months to get ready. I hope that's enough.

WELCOME REALITY
jCut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jCut View Post
Better for this to happen in April than in the summer, I guess. He'll have a solid 4 months to get ready. I hope that's enough.
Sounds like it should be enough. I suppose it is better for a player that doesnt touch the ball to miss most of the offseason than a player that does. As long as the knee is 100% and he is in reasonable condition for the opener then we should be okay.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 04-30-2010, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
raptor jesus > Tebow
Old 05-05-2010, 07:45 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tebow already leads the NFL in a meaningless stat: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-in-something/

Good start right?
Old 05-05-2010, 08:04 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna buy one. But illegally.

Also njx I saw you asked about the site I buy from earlier. it's dhgate.com. I was waiting for my Stevens and Doughty jersies to get here before I recommended it. The Stevens one got here, I'm still waiting on the Doughty but it seems like the site has some good stuff to prevent funny business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
(yes, yes, denver people. i'm a wings fan.)
how the **** can that happen?
Old 05-06-2010, 12:49 AM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Quote:
grew up rooting for them... we got the avs... i tried to root for them, but i just couldn't do it.

doesn't help that most of the avs fans i meet these days can't spell hockey.

also: is it geelong, vic? was just down in melbourne a couple weeks ago.
Fair enough - I agree that the Avs isnt the most historic franchise in the world. Denver is a football town, period. Hockey, basketball and baseball are a nice past-time if the teams are doing well, but really, how many people really care what happens with them.

Yeah, that is the correct Geelong. Not as nice as Golden, but okay. I especially hate getting up early on a Monday morning to watch the Broncos through nfl.com. What were you doing in Melb?
Old 05-08-2010, 12:06 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly contemplated being a Broncos fan with my friends.... But I am going to stick with the Saints but know your a close #2 in my heart.

Al Wilson FTW!
Old 06-03-2010, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

so who do you guys think make the final 5-6 recievers out of the following?
11 McKinley, Kenny WR 6' 0" 183 23 2nd South Carolina D5- '09
12 Willis, Matthew WR 5' 11" 185 26 3rd UCLA FA- '08
16 Williams, Landis WR 5' 10" 174 21 R Maine CFA- '10
17 Honeycutt, Patrick WR 5' 9" 172 23 R Middle Tennessee State CFA- '10
87 Decker, Eric WR 6' 3" 220 23 R Minnesota D3b- '10
10 Gaffney, Jabar WR 6' 2" 200 29 9th Florida UFA(NE)- '09
19 Royal, Eddie WR 5' 10" 180 24 3rd Virginia Tech D2- '08
88 Thomas, Demaryius WR 6' 3" 229 22 R Georgia Tech D1a- '10
84 Lloyd, Brandon WR 6' 0" 194 28 8th Illinois FA- '09
82 Arnett, Alric WR 6' 1" 186 22 R West Virginia CFA- '10
1 Lyons, Dicky WR 5' 11" 190 24 1st Kentucky FA- '10
14 Stokley, Brandon WR 6' 0" 192 33 12th Southwestern-Louisiana FA- '07

my guess is that stokley, lyons, arnett, honeycutt, landis, get the axe leaving

1. Eddie Royal
2. Jabar Gaffney
3. Demaryius Thomas
4. Brandon Lloyd
5. Eric Decker
6. Kenny McKinley

6 was a tossup between matt willis and mckinley. McDaniels has already raved about those two guys as the fastest 2 on the ballclub. Lets see who makes it.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:05 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Quote:
i doubt lloyd makes it... guy is garbage, and more expensive than any of the rookies. then again, i'd say the same thing about gaffney, but i'm sure he'll be starting.
i woudl have said the same thing. denver post says lloyd is getting a ton of reps at the #2. well see how long that lasts. the guy probably has the best hands on the team when theyre functioning. he just isn't consistent and drops too many easy ones. thats pretty much all ive heard about him.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:08 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure if this has been discussed yet but here is the QB depth chart as of this week from NFLN . Could it be possible that Tebow beats out Quinn at number ?
1) Orton
2) Quinn
3) Tebow
Old 06-04-2010, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broncos lock up Chris Kuper
Old 06-05-2010, 11:30 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With TO being a FA could Denver sign TO and use him in their play book and either a second WR or Third for that matter and see him and as an instant play maker ? What do you guys thinks ? IMO it would be a interesting area for TO as long as he could leave his on and off drama and just play his game like in the old days back as a 9er before all BS .
Old 06-07-2010, 07:47 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

I think we got a VERY good deal on that kuper resign. 29 million over 6 years? not bad when you consider he'll be making $13 in bonuses. That mean's he'll be making a little under 3 million a year. I think that's a pretty healthy number for a player of his caliber, and it won't kill our cap.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:51 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i think you need to think more before hitting submit.

on a sidenote, i played ping pong vs. timmy in lodo tonight. reaffirmed my belief that he's basically a cool dude that i'd never want to actually spend time with. cutler was far more up my alley, in terms of late night drinking.
wait, you met Tim Tebow?

or you know him?

If you did, is he how he's advertised as, or is it all for show?
Old 06-08-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

This was a decent read

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...92/1/index.htm
Old 06-09-2010, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
I think we got a VERY good deal on that kuper resign. 29 million over 6 years? not bad when you consider he'll be making $13 in bonuses. That mean's he'll be making a little under 3 million a year. I think that's a pretty healthy number for a player of his caliber, and it won't kill our cap.
It is a very reasonable deal. I think him wanting to stay in Denver was a factor, which is a good thing.

Quote:
definitely interesting overall, though i wish it was less about tebow and more about what all of the qbs are doing to figure out the system/get better.
The transition in offensive scheme is an interesting issue. I wonder if McD wasn't perhaps a little spoiled in NE where the offense evolved out of the old Erhardt-Perkins system over time. It's one thing to be part of a gradual change, another entirely for the majority of the offensive players to come in completely cold and pick up the offense from scratch.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broncos threaten to reduce Dumervil's tender
Old 06-10-2010, 09:55 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
brilliant. i love alienating our star players over and over.
Should be right on schedule to trade him next off-season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Standard play in the business of NFL contract negotiations. This by itself is not even a story.
Old 06-15-2010, 01:26 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doom signed his tender yesterday. A step in the right direction.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Quote:
i seriously don't think xanders has the faintest ******* clue what he's doing.
Appears to be better at his job than AJ Smith right now.