Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Denver Broncos Team Forum

Denver Broncos Team Forum Discuss the Broncos

Old 06-17-2010, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
meh.

i'm not sure that's the standard i'd be looking for here...
Hey, I just want to start by winning the damn division, then move onto bigger things. If Al Davis and AJ Smith want to help by being worse at their jobs than anyone we got, then fantastic.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 10:51 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
Appears to be better at his job than AJ Smith right now.
I dunno. If Dumervil is alienated, that's 50% of our good players right there. It may only be one guy, but that's the state of Denver Broncos football after Xanders already got rid of the best QB and the best WR we've had since Elway retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
fair enough, but i think al might be changing... the raiders honestly scare me. if we go through another massive collapse, it doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility that we end up dead last in the division (if cassell plays well). it's not quite as bad as losing the nfc west, but that'd still be ugly.
True that the Raiders had a really good off-season. Hopefully that was just an aberration and wont happen again.

I am actually quite positive about the upcoming season (provided Doom gets paid at some point and Clady gets healthy). I just cant believe that Orton, Moreno, the rest of the offense and McDaniels wont be better than last season now that they know/understand more about what they are doing. The def line will be better, and as long as Champ and Dawk dont suddenly fall off the old-age cliff, we should be good in the backfield.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
True that the Raiders had a really good off-season. Hopefully that was just an aberration and wont happen again.
Oakland has brought in plenty of talent over the years, but without effective leadership it doesn't mean much.

Quote:
The def line will be better, and as long as Champ and Dawk dont suddenly fall off the old-age cliff, we should be good in the backfield.
I like the depth we have in our secondary. I don't think we need to lean on Dawk and Champ heavily at this point - a solid rotation would probably help everyone (old guys get to rest, young guys get extra reps).
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 03:00 PM    (permalink
CT Bronco Fan
Team Leader
Veteran

CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Playing as Tebow in Madden will be fun.

That's the most positive thing I can think of to say about the Broncos right now.
CT Bronco Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Bronco Fan View Post
Playing as Tebow in Madden will be fun.
Not if you like passing the ball!
Old 07-11-2010, 11:40 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not if you like passing the ball!
Hes gonna have a descent arm to above average if you ask me. You are just gonna have to make smart decisions and not throw wildly.Its gonna be exicting to watch Tebow grow into a pocket passer.I'm still worried how he is gonna handle under a real game situation.Other then that issue I think hes doing fine this off season
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 11:11 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There really aren't any active threads on this forum, but I felt the need to share. I'm gonna be in Denver next week and going to a couple of training camp practices while I'm in town. Haven't been back to Denver in years, I miss it so much. Can't wait to see the Broncos in action.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:43 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i have no idea how old you are, but you should break away from the desolation of dove valley and head back towards downtown at night. though boulder, this time of year, is a far better time.
I'm only 19, so not a ton of night life for me. I do plan on spending some time in lodo since I never really went there as a kid. Also going to a rockies game while I'm in town.

Any awesome spots in Denver to know? Last time I was there was 6 years ago, so I imagine it's quite different.

Quote:
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Old 07-30-2010, 11:58 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/can...MoqZXpQ3qSR1jw

GREAT pickup. arrington is a guy who could have seen a grand total of 0 carries this year. and probably would have been injured. glad we picked up a solid contributor like mays. seems like a woodyard-esque player. love woodyard.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 05:14 PM    (permalink
CT Bronco Fan
Team Leader
Veteran

CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
arrington was still on our roster?
We re-signed him shortly after the draft iirc
Old 08-01-2010, 03:16 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

knowshon moreno's injury is reported to be a torn hamstring
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

I dont care how bad njx9 thinks Moreno is - this is not good news. We need Knowshon this year and missing training camp is not an ideal build up.

Brian Westbrook anyone?
Old 08-01-2010, 07:10 PM    (permalink
CT Bronco Fan
Team Leader
Veteran

Could see us maybe making a play for Marshawn Lynch or Fred Jackson from Buffalo, their backfield is pretty crowded now.

We are def going to need RB help if this is a sign of how the season is going to go.
Old 08-01-2010, 08:48 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

I read that it was a strain. I was hoping to see him next week but I guess he won't be there. Sucks.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-01-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Klis is reporting that Moreno will be out for 3 weeks and Buck for 1 week. Not too bad if that is the case.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:48 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

I guess that isn't too bad. But it shows how terribly thin we are at RB this year. Buck is always an injury waiting to happen. We need another decent runner or we need someone to step up like the old days.

I'll give my camp impressions next week on whoever is playing with the first team. I don't even know who our third back is.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-01-2010, 10:58 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So who is going to step in a RB then ? any one worthy
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Kolby Smith goes from first team reps to being waived, and then LenWhale comes in? WTF - I thought we wanted character guys.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kinda surprised Kolby Smith got wavied even if he is a injury waiting to happen Lendale will miss the first four games do to a suspension. (If he makes the team)
Old 08-05-2010, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

So the two big questions now are how many wins do we get, and how many sacks does Jarvis Moss get?

I will go with 7 and 7 (call me an optimist).
Old 08-05-2010, 11:26 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUaaa

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-07-2010, 09:59 PM    (permalink
jCut
Veteran

jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're dropping like flies out there. Whatever optimism I've built up this offseason is now lost.

WELCOME REALITY
jCut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 10:42 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
2 and 0.

i'm completely convinced jarvis moss is complete garbage. i sincerely hope i'm wrong, that he turns it around, and that we can trade him in the offseason, even though mcdaniels will probably trade him for matt light to replace clady.
That or we'll draft another QB and beef Tebow up to play LT.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-07-2010, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jCut View Post
We're dropping like flies out there. Whatever optimism I've built up this offseason is now lost.
now decker and bay bay - this is just silly.