Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Denver Broncos Team Forum

Denver Broncos Team Forum Discuss the Broncos

Old 11-14-2010, 02:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just wanted to say good luck today guys. Should be a fun game to watch. I love these AFC West rivalries. :)

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:50 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How's Ryan Clady been playing this year?
Old 11-14-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game guys.

Well, not really. Good game on your part. We got the **** beat out of us. This one is over before halftime.

Old 11-14-2010, 05:39 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And the Lord said, it was good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Cunningham
Rookie

Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 11-14-2010, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haley's vagina hurts.
Old 11-15-2010, 02:28 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great win yesterday guys, the city of San Diego appreciates it. Wink.
Old 11-15-2010, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
Haley's vagina hurts.
He grabbed that opportunity to look like a **** on national TV with both hands. Well done.

He should save his angry ***** act for his own players, particularly those on the defensive side of the ball.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
Great win yesterday guys, the city of San Diego appreciates it. Wink.
It will be interesting to see if you appreciate the next game we play.
Old 11-15-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
It will be interesting to see if you appreciate the next game we play.
I have been trying not to think about abuse that our secondary is gonna get from Rivers. Lets just enjoy the fact we had an easy win for a few more days.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
I have been trying not to think about abuse that our secondary is gonna get from Rivers. Lets just enjoy the fact we had an easy win for a few more days.
Yes, I am enjoying the win. Even if it turns out to be our last...

Speaking of secondary play, Champ looked like **** out there. He's giving a big cushion and turning his back on the receiver. Not a great combination. Yes, he still has his moments (e.g. 2 pt conversion), but he's not as quick or focused as we've seen him in the past.
Old 11-15-2010, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes, I am enjoying the win. Even if it turns out to be our last...

Speaking of secondary play, Champ looked like **** out there. He's giving a big cushion and turning his back on the receiver. Not a great combination. Yes, he still has his moments (e.g. 2 pt conversion), but he's not as quick or focused as we've seen him in the past.

this is precisely why I hope we don't resign him. He is still a damn good corner, but he is likely going to want top corner money. I don't know if it's worth it when the guy is clearly on the decline. He is my favorite denver bronco of all time, but i think this may be his last year.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Quote:
He grabbed that opportunity to look like a **** on national TV with both hands. Well done.
Haley apologizes:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5809550

Wise decision. The media picked up on this one so it was good to put the fire out immediately.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
this is precisely why I hope we don't resign him. He is still a damn good corner, but he is likely going to want top corner money. I don't know if it's worth it when the guy is clearly on the decline. He is my favorite denver bronco of all time, but i think this may be his last year.
It should be his last year. Honestly, he's lacked focus since that deal got pulled off the table. That was a good financial decision for the franchise in the long run, because he's going to get paid way too much money based on his reputation rather than his recent play on the field.
Old 11-17-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well after several years of contributing absolutely nothing, Jarvis Moss is no longer a Bronco.

Now watch him go to [insert some **** other NFL team name here] and get 10 sacks in the second half of the season.
Old 11-17-2010, 06:01 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
Well after several years of contributing absolutely nothing, Jarvis Moss is no longer a Bronco.

Now watch him go to [insert some **** other NFL team name here] and get 10 sacks in the second half of the season.
The sad thing is I see that happening. Well not the 10 sacks this season part, but I could see a team like the Giants picking him up and turning him into a solid contributor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope Moss can turn it around, he seems like a really nice guy who just can't hack it in the league. Seems really soft and sensitive, I'm pretty sure he's dealing with depression too. It'd be a fell good story if he played well and things started going his way.

BRANDON LLOYD HIGHLIGHT VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIuuNBG7CfM
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:38 AM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Thoughts on tomorrow nights game?

Part of me thinks it will be a close game separated by a penalty flag or special teams mishap, while the other half thinks we lose by about 20 points. I just hope that Joe Mays puts his helmet into Rivers sternum at some point during the game.
Old 11-22-2010, 02:00 AM    (permalink
CT Bronco Fan
Team Leader
Veteran

CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i think it will be made clear that last week was a complete aberration and that this team is exactly as bad as everyone thought they were 2 weeks ago.
Always the Optimist. =)
CT Bronco Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Quote:
i think it will be made clear that last week was a complete aberration and that this team is exactly as bad as everyone thought they were 2 weeks ago.
I think we are neither. We obviously arent as good as we played last week (actually the defense is about as good as they played last week which is pretty terrible), however, we are not as bad as the Raiders/49ers game.

The issue for me is that this year we are a bad defense, but with ALL the starters (except Doom) we are just capable of not getting blown out. The Ayers injury hurt us quite a bit.

As much as many hate Moreno, he is still our best back when fully healthy. He at least gives the offense an option to run.

This is an interesting game, as like last week, we are actually quite healthy which is a change from all the games before the bye. This game will be a much better indicator of where we are in the rebuilding process, and how far we are from being able to win this division in the future.
Old 11-22-2010, 09:18 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Never thought I'd be saying this, but go Broncos!! :P

Old 11-22-2010, 11:46 PM    (permalink
CT Bronco Fan
Team Leader
Veteran

CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Never thought I'd be saying this, but go Broncos!! :P
You jinxed us
CT Bronco Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

The team gave up. Again.

When you use "again" like that, it generally means that many people in the organization should be very worried about their job security. It had better play out that way once the season is over.

I'll take this opportunity to say goodbye to Dawkins, who is aging so rapidly that he'll end up playing with a walker by the end of the season, and Champ, who is far to quick to pull up on plays in fear of hurting his big upcoming pay day. Oh, and to Orton, who apparently folds like a cheap suit whenever the team is playing catch-up on the scoreboard.

Props to Moreno for actually trying to make things happen when Orton was already well into give-up mode. At least one guy is giving it his all out there.
Old 11-23-2010, 12:54 AM    (permalink
Cunningham
Rookie

Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my favorite part was when the chargers scored 35 unanswered points
Old 11-23-2010, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

God damn it - I really honestly thought we were better than that. Obviously I didnt think we were great, but I really thought we were better than that. The opening drive I was standing up the whole time fist pumping. Now I want to punch about half our players in the throat.......

I am going to think for a couple of days about bright spots njx, and then get back to you.