Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 01-16-2010, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is a good quote.

He might be a run thumper but he isnt great in coverage, I think Rey has impressed enough at SLB that might be HIS spot. Which leaves MLB open and if we can get someone like DJ, we should.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Found a picture of Shayne Grahams cat:

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 01-19-2010, 12:49 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's too soon to mention his name... Ugh... lol.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:53 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

haha....he is the new ray finkle

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 01-19-2010, 05:48 AM    (permalink
Clarkpba
Rookie

Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.

What is it with kickers and the jets. I'm wondering if they are paying them off or something. you got our sorry excuse for a kicker in the wild card round then they go out and make the best kicker in football Kaeding miss 3 of them in the next round. I think they are slipping them either some drugs or money....something odd going for sure.
Clarkpba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 07:51 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

John Clayton just said the Broncos are gonna try to trade Tony Scheffler.
This would be an interesting possibility. If we could get him for cheap, I think we should. He always seemed like a well rounded TE. Good blocker, good hands. Just what we need.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 01-19-2010, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
John Clayton just said the Broncos are gonna try to trade Tony Scheffler.
This would be an interesting possibility. If we could get him for cheap, I think we should. He always seemed like a well rounded TE. Good blocker, good hands. Just what we need.
Yea i would love to get Tony Scheffler With are new offense i think he would fit in perfect. I am wondering what the Broncos want for him. I would think a 3rd round pick. Tony G went for a 2nd last year. I would give up a 3rd round pick to get him then we can address WR and S in the 1st 2 rounds

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
Yea i would love to get Tony Scheffler With are new offense i think he would fit in perfect. I am wondering what the Broncos want for him. I would think a 3rd round pick. Tony G went for a 2nd last year. I would give up a 3rd round pick to get him then we can address WR and S in the 1st 2 rounds
From what some Broncos fans have said, it sounds like a fire sale of "non-McDaniels" players and could be had for a 4th and maybe 5th or something like that.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 01-19-2010, 11:55 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well we're gonna get an extra 3rd round pick most likely because of TJ so it could really work out for us in that regard. I'm all for it.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Well lets make a billboard for Mike to see lol.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 01-19-2010, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Clarkpba
Rookie

Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.

Dont tell Mike Brown thats what us fans want then it will never happen. Sheffler would be a good pick up and allow the draft to be used for other needs. I just hope the bengals will be proactive for a change and try to make it happen. I wouldn't expect it to happen though.
Clarkpba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:58 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scheffler would make me pretty happy as I'm opposed to a TE in the first but thankfully there seems to be some pretty good talent so one in the 2nd or 3rd would work too. Martellus Bennett could also be a possibility but thats prolly wishful thinking. If we can get Scheffler for a fourth or a fifth i'm all for it.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 01-20-2010, 07:14 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Scheffler is much more likely than Bennett, we offered a ton to Dallas for him at the deadline and couldnt do it.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 01-21-2010, 09:41 PM    (permalink
crites09
Veteran

crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.

Try and snag Fred Davis from the Redskins... he is a beauty
Old 01-22-2010, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crites09 View Post
Redskins wont trade Davis with Cooley injury history and TEs are used alot in Shannahans Offense

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-22-2010, 11:18 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Scheffler is much more likely than Bennett, we offered a ton to Dallas for him at the deadline and couldnt do it.
Oh I agree but it seems like were gonna have some picks to play around with though IDK what our situation looks like as far as money is concerned.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 01-22-2010, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by crites09 View Post
That was pretty kick ass in the forum mock lol

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 01-22-2010, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Oh I agree but it seems like were gonna have some picks to play around with though IDK what our situation looks like as far as money is concerned.
I would prefer to use those picks to snag a Veteran TE than drafting a guy who might be a project or bust. And then be back at square one.

Trade for a Scheffler
Draft:
Golden Tate - Big play threat
Reshad Jones - I think would be a steal here
Ciron Black (As a guard) - Big powerful blocker. Footwork suits OG better
Freddie Barnes - Hands of glue. Would be great on third and shorts to run out in the slots for a play action.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 02-12-2010, 01:21 PM    (permalink
MizzouBig12
Rookie

MizzouBig12 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.MizzouBig12 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Bengals sign Matt Jones
MizzouBig12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/...ng-evaluation/

Thank you Mike Brown for not bringing back Graham

RIP themaninblack
Old 02-15-2010, 08:19 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Yea, I was gonna be pretty heated if we did. That said, do we address K via the draft?

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 02-15-2010, 08:36 PM    (permalink
crites09
Veteran

crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.crites09 is so money.

I think we should bring in Nick Folk for a tryout
Old 02-15-2010, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Yea, I was gonna be pretty heated if we did. That said, do we address K via the draft?
I say go FA and get a kicker we can put on the PS and use next year.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 02-16-2010, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/...ng-evaluation/

Thank you Mike Brown for not bringing back Graham
http://www.bengals.com/news/article-...0-78bf2c70e7d1

Looks like we are still talking to Graham i will be so pissed if we bring him back i might not go to training camp this year if that happened

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by Pat Sims 90 : 02-16-2010 at 12:25 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:14 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Graham can only hit the short ones and I don't really trust him more than any normal kicker in clutch spots so I'm all about some new blood.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote