Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Houston Texans Team Forum

Houston Texans Team Forum Discuss the Texans

Old 12-11-2006, 10:32 AM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
Quote:
Originally Posted by datchapin
It's game day baby! As usual this game is very winnable. NO CHECK THAT WE WILL WIN THIS GAME!! I can feel it. Usually this feeling changes from week to week, but I just feel our guys are gonna really be up for this. Taylor was activated so hopefully he'll get some carries today.
VYisaGOD.....no sweep.....
Ugh, no comment.
datchapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 07:38 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's game day baby! As usual this game is very winnable. NO CHECK THAT WE WILL WIN THIS GAME!! I can feel it. Usually this feeling changes from week to week, but I just feel our guys are gonna really be up for this. Taylor was activated so hopefully he'll get some carries today.
Ugh, no comment.
We got vinced.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:00 AM    (permalink
2drama
Veteran

2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.2drama could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ugh, no comment.
We got vinced.
How does it feel to know the texans passed on Vince Young or Reggie Bush
Old 12-12-2006, 09:56 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2drama
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ugh, no comment.
We got vinced.
I wish we had Vince I could care less about Reggie, we got a player better than him in the second round, Demeco Ryans.
Old 12-14-2006, 10:55 AM    (permalink
marks01234
Veteran

marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2drama
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ugh, no comment.
We got vinced.
I wouldn't even think of taking Bush if I had a chance to do it over again. I'd rather D'Brick.

Vince looks good now but I'm far from sold on him as a QB. I still feel great about Mario's future espically when he gets fully healthy.
marks01234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

does the coaching staff move Williams to different positions on the field, if so do you agree with that?
Old 12-14-2006, 04:30 PM    (permalink
marks01234
Veteran

marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marks01234 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991
does the coaching staff move Williams to different positions on the field, if so do you agree with that?
They have.

Mario has been banged up some over the past few weeks, playing through pain and missing practice. Therefore he's been primarly at DE. He was being rotated to DT at the start of the season. I don't think anybody liked seeing him moved around but I certainly could understand. Every team should enter the season targeting the playoffs and I believe that's what we were doing.

He had an excellent stretch when playing DE where he had 3.5 sacks in the 3 games. He put some solid pressure on the Raiders a few weeks ago. He's shown some great burst and if he can get back to health, he will be able to showcase that to finish the season.

BTW, people should remember Mario is currently the youngest defensive starter in the league at only 21 years old. He's younger than a lot of college seniors including Gaines Adams and Quinton Moses, the top college DE prospects.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:10 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know it's water under the bridge, but does anybody else get tired of the no-calls on our team?
Old 12-15-2006, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Dunta_23
Rookie

Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Somebody on the Texans website was talking about this the other day and showed frame by frame pictures of Vince Young's TD run in OT...and it is clear as day that Mario is being held extremely bad.....and as the frame goes on you see Mario calling for a flag....to no avail....I guess we need to earn the respect of the officials too now :(
Dunta_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 11:51 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I know it's water under the bridge, but does anybody else get tired of the no-calls on our team?
Sure, but every team has that kind of thing, at least the Texans didn't get beat by a 62 yard field goal by a mediocre kicker.
Old 12-15-2006, 11:59 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Sure, but every team has that kind of thing, at least the Texans didn't get beat by a 62 yard field goal by a mediocre kicker.
Yeah, I guess you have a point. I'm sure I focus more on the Texans because that's the team I watch most, but seriously officiating throughout the league has a huge impact on the outcomes of games. It's just frustrating when you have a loosing team because you always wonder how many games it's cost you. If you have a winning team you don't notice it as much even though it's still there winning somewhat soothes the pain. Oh well, hopefully we'll have a good showing this weekend.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:56 AM    (permalink
Grid
Rookie

Grid hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunta_23
Somebody on the Texans website was talking about this the other day and showed frame by frame pictures of Vince Young's TD run in OT...and it is clear as day that Mario is being held extremely bad.....and as the frame goes on you see Mario calling for a flag....to no avail....I guess we need to earn the respect of the officials too now :(

Here is the Link: http://forums.houstontexans.com/showthread.php?t=32518

Check it true. It is true
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 01:39 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Both the refs were dazzled by VY's blinding radiance and missed it--not there fault, they should have had shades on.
8)

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Dunta_23
Rookie

Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dunta_23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well its gameday....whats the prediction for today?

I think that the game is going to be closer than a lot of ppl are probably projecting it to be.....but probably another loss.....hoping for a win though!!
Old 12-17-2006, 12:12 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Well its gameday....whats the prediction for today?

I think that the game is going to be closer than a lot of ppl are probably projecting it to be.....but probably another loss.....hoping for a win though!!
I've kind of got a bad feeling about this one, thinking it might end in a loss. Hopefully Demeco will have a big game.
Old 12-17-2006, 04:28 PM    (permalink
marks01234
Veteran

eh, ugly game. I got to a chance to watch a bit of the first Q and saw both of Carr INTs. I wonder if he we start thinking QB if Quinn is available. I definately wouldn't want Russell/Smith with our #1, maybe Smith with our #2.
Old 12-17-2006, 06:49 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Balls that was crap, Troy Smith would be great, Kubes likes to roll out his QBs anyways, so Smith's height wouldn't be as much of a problem.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 06:11 AM    (permalink
Grid
Rookie

I sincerely believe that Carr doesn't want to play for Texans any more and he is forcing the FO to make decision this off season. I believe he is purposely trying to loose games by throwing interception, fumbles deep on his own side of the field.

He is a looser with no heart. He needs to go other wise Texans will have hard time selling tickets next year.

Look at Vince and his stats, his stats stinks but he finds a way to win. Biggest stats in any sports is Wins and Loses.

Even still Carr lovers will continue to say he throws for 70% pass completion and who can argue with such.

Draft Kevin Kolb in 3rd round this year and let him sit on bench for year or two and let you back up QB lead the team next year.

Ship Carr and his sorry A** out of town for what ever you can get.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Dunta_23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid
I sincerely believe that Carr doesn't want to play for Texans any more and he is forcing the FO to make decision this off season. I believe he is purposely trying to loose games by throwing interception, fumbles deep on his own side of the field.

He is a looser with no heart. He needs to go other wise Texans will have hard time selling tickets next year.

Look at Vince and his stats, his stats stinks but he finds a way to win. Biggest stats in any sports is Wins and Loses.

Even still Carr lovers will continue to say he throws for 70% pass completion and who can argue with such.

Draft Kevin Kolb in 3rd round this year and let him sit on bench for year or two and let you back up QB lead the team next year.

I 100% agree with you that David Carr has had a poor season....but to think that he is tanking it on purpose is just crazy...The only thing that would do would cost him millions of dollars down the road....and no matter what Veteran QB they throw behind that line, he is going to struggle...

And to say that Vince finds ways to win is a little bit of a misconception...he really had 0 to do with the win yesterday....it was all defense and special teams... the offense barely had the ball for a quarter...and when they did, they didnt move it...and in the Giants game....IF Kiwanuka finishes a tackle the game is over....Vince really had nothing to do on that play other than run the ball 19 yards AFTER the DE screwed up and then it was a 60 yard field goal to win it...

I still believe it is time for Carr to move on after this season... The front office never gave him a legitimate chance to succeed(protection wise) and he also hasnt done himself any favours either... I will still support Carr if he moves on from Houston because he has tried to make things happen for the team....

Either way I expect some major changes in the offseason now that the new GM and coach have had a year together....Id love to see the draft Adrian Peterson in the first....I dont think Lundy has what it takes and Daybe isnt gonna be around long enough and has no breakaway ability...
Old 12-18-2006, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Grid
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:

I 100% agree with you that David Carr has had a poor season....but to think that he is tanking it on purpose is just crazy...The only thing that would do would cost him millions of dollars down the road....and no matter what Veteran QB they throw behind that line, he is going to struggle...

And to say that Vince finds ways to win is a little bit of a misconception...he really had 0 to do with the win yesterday....it was all defense and special teams... the offense barely had the ball for a quarter...and when they did, they didnt move it...and in the Giants game....IF Kiwanuka finishes a tackle the game is over....Vince really had nothing to do on that play other than run the ball 19 yards AFTER the DE screwed up and then it was a 60 yard field goal to win it...

I still believe it is time for Carr to move on after this season... The front office never gave him a legitimate chance to succeed(protection wise) and he also hasnt done himself any favours either... I will still support Carr if he moves on from Houston because he has tried to make things happen for the team....

Either way I expect some major changes in the offseason now that the new GM and coach have had a year together....Id love to see the draft Adrian Peterson in the first....I dont think Lundy has what it takes and Daybe isnt gonna be around long enough and has no breakaway ability...
I still think Carr is tanking it purposely so that FO can get rid of him this off season. David Carr doesn't care for money any more, he has already suckered us into paying him enough money to a point where he doesn't need to do anything in life. How much money have we already paid him since the day he was drafted. I have never seen any passion or concerns from him after post game interviews. Most players talk about his game and what went wrong but we never get to hear such things from him.

Yesterday he talked more about being with his family then about football. On football front all he said was that he tried to put the team on his shoulder and win the game and unfortunately it didn't happen. He feels as if he is still elite level QB in this league.

Vince inspires his team to play better offensively or defensively or special team. You look at his stats and it is worst in the league but his team is winning and has been winning the past 5 weeks.
Old 12-18-2006, 06:59 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

You lost my respect Grid. I thought you were a fellow analitical football mind. However I was wrong. I can't believe you would stoop to conspiracy theories. You watched the game, Seymour made a great play, he knew the timing and was able to get the int. The second int. came from Bruschi diving accross the field to tip a pass, he also read the route, but had he not done that that int. would not have happened either. There was another play where it was an incomplete pass, but Samuels almost beat Mould's to the ball. Samuel's again read the route perfectly later on in the game and stole the ball from right in front of O. Daniel's. The int. that came from overthrowing AJ is the only one I can really attribute to Carr, but the other ones weren't his fault. I've talked about it before, but our route running is pathetic, it get's torn apart in the zone because we can't take advantage of the soft zones. Defenses have an easy time reading the routes from the get go and being on top of our receivers. This can't be put on Carr, the guy is doing his best and is actually one of our bright spots on offense no matter what you say. A QB can only do so much, our coaching and receiver's need to help him out as well as the line and RB's, it's just alot of things that are wrong with this team and blaming Carr for the loss is just simple minded.
Old 12-18-2006, 07:16 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

A player that I've been disappointed with this season is A. Johnson. Yes, he's a pro-bowler, but the guy still isn't living up to his potential. He drops to many balls. What I don't get is how Kubiak praises his work ethic, but I wonder, what the hell does he work on, because it doesn't look like he works on catching the ball. Yesterday our seventh round pick had the best reception of the game, I thought to myself, when was the last time we've seen Johnson do something like that. I can't remember. Johnson had a ball go right through his hands on a third down conversion that if he had pulled it down would have been a first down. I watched that play over and over and think to myself.... how could a pro-bowler not catch that? Later on in the game he had a long ball. Everyone says Carr overthrew him, but watch that play again. Johnson broke stride to try and find the ball, even when the ball hit the ground you could see him stutter stepping. He had beat his man and had a clear field to the end-zone, yet he broke stride to find a perfectly thrown ball. How is that pro-bowl caliber. I could go on, but point is Johnson is not living up to his end. The ball on which Carr overthrew him for an int. was a slant. Why didn't he adjust to the ball the ball was in the air when he made the break, he didn't find the ball though and was just way out of position. Had he adjusted to the ball he would have been A) Able to make the play, B) prevent the int. C) even if the ball was still an int. in a better position to prevent the CB from having the huge return. Here's another thing he's our guy, yet he's been fundamentally outplayed by all the other receiver's. The fact that Carr's made A.J. a pro-bowler is an accomplishment onto itself, because any other QB wouldn't have thrown to him as constantly with as many drops as he's had.
Old 12-18-2006, 07:25 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

Talking about position's I'm disappointed with I gotta say it. Our backfield sucks. Dayne is a back-up our line is opening holes for him and he's not getting the job done. Lundy looks like he could be better, but not by much. Dayne leave's a ton of yard's on the field. All our guys do, other RB's find yards that aren't there our guys can't even get all the yards that are given to them. None of them do, none of them have great vision. Only Lundy has bounced it outside successfully when the play breaks down. It's funny because we're so used to seeing garbage now that Dayne looks like a good back for us. Simply not true, DD is out of the picture, but he had great vision and were he here he would be gobbling up yards. We need a good RB, I don't care if it's AP, Lynch, a FA like Bett's or whoever, but we need an upgrade and we need it ASAP. Another thing that get's me with this situation is why isn't the coaching staff giving Taylor any carries, they signed him onto the roster and he's basically just decoration. Put him out there and evaluate him! The season is over for us, evaluate everyone. It just makes me sick how bad this team has been handled thus far.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:20 AM    (permalink
Grid
Rookie

Quote:
You lost my respect Grid. I thought you were a fellow analitical football mind. However I was wrong. I can't believe you would stoop to conspiracy theories. You watched the game, Seymour made a great play, he knew the timing and was able to get the int. The second int. came from Bruschi diving accross the field to tip a pass, he also read the route, but had he not done that that int. would not have happened either. There was another play where it was an incomplete pass, but Samuels almost beat Mould's to the ball. Samuel's again read the route perfectly later on in the game and stole the ball from right in front of O. Daniel's. The int. that came from overthrowing AJ is the only one I can really attribute to Carr, but the other ones weren't his fault. I've talked about it before, but our route running is pathetic, it get's torn apart in the zone because we can't take advantage of the soft zones. Defenses have an easy time reading the routes from the get go and being on top of our receivers. This can't be put on Carr, the guy is doing his best and is actually one of our bright spots on offense no matter what you say. A QB can only do so much, our coaching and receiver's need to help him out as well as the line and RB's, it's just alot of things that are wrong with this team and blaming Carr for the loss is just simple minded.
you're correct and I am sorry to let you down in such a way but tell you the truth I am really down the last couple of weeks with the team and its performance. I was so down after first 5 - 10 minutes that I didn't even watch rest of the game. I acted like a kid and I should have known better.

I know we lack talent but more then winning and loosing I had really wanted to see some fire in these players, some passions, some heart. I know its not fair of me to judge Carr the way I did and I am sincerely sorry for it. But five years is a long time for any one to show what the person is made of and I don't see anything from Carr at this point. He has regressed every year and after listening to his post game interviews I don't get the feeling that he wants to be here any more.

Normally speaking I don't get emotional like this but after watching these guys every Sunday and listening to their post game interviews makes me think really how much they really care about winning at this point.

You know at the beginning of the season and seasons prior to this year I used to support Carr very much and I always used to think that he doesn't have the supporting caste around him to do well. I also used to think he never had the proper coaching coming into the league so I always used to give him benefit of doubts. Now its been end of year 5 for the expansion team and I am still waiting to see some lights at the end of the tunnel and specifically from Carr. So far he hasn't shown me anything to get high on.

Datchapin, if I have disappointed you then I like to apologize in advance. Aside from being analytical, I am also very reasonable person and I have absolutely no problem accepting my mistake. Maybe I got carried away with my emotions. Just to let you know I do enjoy reading your thread as well as many other thread on this forum. This is what keep me going as far as football is concerned.
Old 12-19-2006, 01:19 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
you're correct and I am sorry to let you down in such a way but tell you the truth I am really down the last couple of weeks with the team and its performance. I was so down after first 5 - 10 minutes that I didn't even watch rest of the game. I acted like a kid and I should have known better.

I know we lack talent but more then winning and loosing I had really wanted to see some fire in these players, some passions, some heart. I know its not fair of me to judge Carr the way I did and I am sincerely sorry for it. But five years is a long time for any one to show what the person is made of and I don't see anything from Carr at this point. He has regressed every year and after listening to his post game interviews I don't get the feeling that he wants to be here any more.

Normally speaking I don't get emotional like this but after watching these guys every Sunday and listening to their post game interviews makes me think really how much they really care about winning at this point.

You know at the beginning of the season and seasons prior to this year I used to support Carr very much and I always used to think that he doesn't have the supporting caste around him to do well. I also used to think he never had the proper coaching coming into the league so I always used to give him benefit of doubts. Now its been end of year 5 for the expansion team and I am still waiting to see some lights at the end of the tunnel and specifically from Carr. So far he hasn't shown me anything to get high on.

Datchapin, if I have disappointed you then I like to apologize in advance. Aside from being analytical, I am also very reasonable person and I have absolutely no problem accepting my mistake. Maybe I got carried away with my emotions. Just to let you know I do enjoy reading your thread as well as many other thread on this forum. This is what keep me going as far as football is concerned.
If you're feeling down, what you've gotta do is support a winning team not quite as much as the Texans, but still a genuine interest. It helps ease the pain of being a Texans fan. I also like the Ravens and since they are doing so well it makes the Texans pain a bit more bareable.