Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Houston Texans Team Forum

Houston Texans Team Forum Discuss the Texans

Old 12-24-2006, 07:56 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01
From a Colts fan, congratulations on the win today guys. You gameplanned great and was definitely the better team no matter what the outcome was. Well played and good luck
Thanks alot man. That really show's class. Good game.
datchapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 08:48 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by datchapin
First of all I gotta say. The game today was great, I was totally pumped at how well we played. I gotta say this may have been our team's best performance this yr. Also it was just a great time at the stadium, they had a lot of fun with A.J. and Mould's on the big screen, anybody else see that where Mould's was like he's Andre's spokesman and then Andre holds up the thank you sign. That was pretty cool.

Football stuff, this game showed what Carr is capable of. Our entire team for that matter, but I'll focus on Carr because he's taken a lot of heat as of late. He hasn't been the biggest problem on our team, but as he's the QB he get's the most blame. Last week I started seeing clearer sign's of his abilities, but didn't say anything because the results were mired in defeat. However this week he once again stepped up. He's been steadily improving his game and this week the rest of the offense finally came together. The TD pass to Leach, the pass in the middle of the field to Johnson, multiple third down conversions. Don't tell me he didn't play a big role in the victory, because honestly I will then proceed to OWN your ass. We had a third and long that was totally crucial and they knew we had to pass and we still did it on them anyways. That was great. Also for the first time we saw the shotgun formation and Carr ran it. That was a great run. Carr has done alot of good things on the football field, but they're always overshadowed by the losses and team futility. Carr always takes unnecessary heat and this week he did good so I wanted to make sure he got some praise.

Merry Christmas.
Haha yea I saw that, that was hilarious. I went to the game today and I'm glad I did. I was out there tailgating at 9:30 in the freezing rain because that's what I do. Some things that I noticed:
-Our offensive line was run blocking quite well, and I think we can all agree that we should bring in a dependable legitimate running back. Nothing against Ron Dayne, but he's not the best. Although he has been playing very well this December.
-I noticed Eric Winston looked very good opening up holes for Dayne.
-Demeco had another good game, he made a very nice open field tackle in the flat and had a couple of nice pass breakups.
-Dunta did very well as he often does against the Colts, that deep ball deflection was very nice.
-Mario looked good, whenever I watched what he was doing, he was getting double teamed, if we can just get a star across from him at D end or a good DT next to him we could really have something.
-Carr did a very good job today, he spread the ball around very well.
-Leach looks great at fullback, he's got a nasty attitude on the field and is a great blocker.
-Dexter Wynn did a lot better than usual today returning kicks, and gave us some good field position multiple times.
-Kris Brown with the game winning 48 yard field goal was great, he can make the kicks when they really count.
-Our secondary needs to work on covering the deep ball a bit better, there were several instances where receivers were getting open downfield and would have had TD's had Peyton not overthrown them.
-Peek had a very nice tackle for a loss today.

That's just some stuff that I noticed, any thoughts?
Old 12-24-2006, 10:23 PM    (permalink
filibuster
Rookie

filibuster hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

niceee

Hook 'Em Horns
filibuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 06:05 AM    (permalink

Great game guys. You guys outplayed us and earned that win. Good luck in the future and congrats on the win.
Old 12-26-2006, 09:05 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.datchapin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rhabuf
What the hell happened to Travis Johnson? He was the #1 recruit out of high school not to long ago.

Also, who are you guys wanting in the draft? Seems like Thomas or Peterson would be good choices to me.
PETERSON!!! OMG are you kidding me. We have a good running game going right now. Can you imagine Peterson in our system. It would be oh so sweet!! Hmm, well we play this weekend and your's is the only team that realistically would take him, hopefully this weekend we convince you guys that you need more help on defense and you guys take Branch.
Old 12-26-2006, 09:10 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunningham06
Quote:
First of all I gotta say. The game today was great, I was totally pumped at how well we played. I gotta say this may have been our team's best performance this yr. Also it was just a great time at the stadium, they had a lot of fun with A.J. and Mould's on the big screen, anybody else see that where Mould's was like he's Andre's spokesman and then Andre holds up the thank you sign. That was pretty cool.

Football stuff, this game showed what Carr is capable of. Our entire team for that matter, but I'll focus on Carr because he's taken a lot of heat as of late. He hasn't been the biggest problem on our team, but as he's the QB he get's the most blame. Last week I started seeing clearer sign's of his abilities, but didn't say anything because the results were mired in defeat. However this week he once again stepped up. He's been steadily improving his game and this week the rest of the offense finally came together. The TD pass to Leach, the pass in the middle of the field to Johnson, multiple third down conversions. Don't tell me he didn't play a big role in the victory, because honestly I will then proceed to OWN your ass. We had a third and long that was totally crucial and they knew we had to pass and we still did it on them anyways. That was great. Also for the first time we saw the shotgun formation and Carr ran it. That was a great run. Carr has done alot of good things on the football field, but they're always overshadowed by the losses and team futility. Carr always takes unnecessary heat and this week he did good so I wanted to make sure he got some praise.

Merry Christmas.
Haha yea I saw that, that was hilarious. I went to the game today and I'm glad I did. I was out there tailgating at 9:30 in the freezing rain because that's what I do. Some things that I noticed:
-Our offensive line was run blocking quite well, and I think we can all agree that we should bring in a dependable legitimate running back. Nothing against Ron Dayne, but he's not the best. Although he has been playing very well this December.
-I noticed Eric Winston looked very good opening up holes for Dayne.
-Demeco had another good game, he made a very nice open field tackle in the flat and had a couple of nice pass breakups.
-Dunta did very well as he often does against the Colts, that deep ball deflection was very nice.
-Mario looked good, whenever I watched what he was doing, he was getting double teamed, if we can just get a star across from him at D end or a good DT next to him we could really have something.
-Carr did a very good job today, he spread the ball around very well.
-Leach looks great at fullback, he's got a nasty attitude on the field and is a great blocker.
-Dexter Wynn did a lot better than usual today returning kicks, and gave us some good field position multiple times.
-Kris Brown with the game winning 48 yard field goal was great, he can make the kicks when they really count.
-Our secondary needs to work on covering the deep ball a bit better, there were several instances where receivers were getting open downfield and would have had TD's had Peyton not overthrown them.
-Peek had a very nice tackle for a loss today.

That's just some stuff that I noticed, any thoughts?
I agree with everything you said. Also I gotta add. Having McKinney in there at center I think really helped out alot. We actually did a shotgun and while I like Hogdon I think he is best served as back-up until we find somebody else to take over at center. I think Flannagan is also not as good as McKinney. This is after one game so we'll see what happens in Cleveland, but if we play the way we played the Colt's we should crush the Browns.
Old 12-26-2006, 10:45 PM    (permalink
King Rhabuf
Rookie

King Rhabuf hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Winston was going to be a top pick in the first round had he not had knee injuries. Great pick you guys made for him.

AD would be great for you guys but I kind of have a feeling that we will take him :|
Old 12-30-2006, 09:01 PM    (permalink
King Rhabuf
Rookie

What do you guys think about taking Jamarcus? I know you guys could use Landry or Hall, but its hard to turn down a 6'6 QB with mobility and a cannon arm.

If you guys cut Carr, I can't be to excited about your quarterback situation.
Old 12-31-2006, 08:32 AM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

Quote:
What do you guys think about taking Jamarcus? I know you guys could use Landry or Hall, but its hard to turn down a 6'6 QB with mobility and a cannon arm.

We turned down Young so I would imagine Russel wouldn't go to us. Beside's there is no contraversy here while some fans may not be happy with Carr he's staying and he'll be our starter. Our back-up is really solid and should step in if anything happened to Carr. Next yr. we might.... and that's a big might consider a QB in the first day to groom, but that's too far away to think about right now. Also, the question would be what do you guys think of him. Frye has been hurt and before that was he really doing that well? I haven't watched any of the Browns games so this is an honest question. So to keep it short, (a little late now, huh?) No, we wouldn't take him.
Old 12-31-2006, 08:38 AM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

Well, it's game day so LET'S GO TEXANS. Well, I thought I would preface the game with some thoughts I haven't been able to get around to it all week with everything going on. By the way, I bought the last authentic AJ jersey at the stadium this thursday. The Texas Bowl was pretty badass, makes me wish we could have noisemakers and whatnot at our games. :? Okay onto the game, the Brown's shouldn't be taken lightly, while their defense is near the bottom they do play a 3-4 and that's given us fits in the past. Crennel is still a good defensive mind and well, I'm sorry I'm just trying to give the Browns some respect, but I just feel we shouldn't count this as a win until later on today. With all that said GO TEXANS!!! CRUSH THE BROWNS.!!!!!!!! :D
Old 12-31-2006, 02:02 PM    (permalink
King Rhabuf
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:

We turned down Young so I would imagine Russel wouldn't go to us. Beside's there is no contraversy here while some fans may not be happy with Carr he's staying and he'll be our starter. Our back-up is really solid and should step in if anything happened to Carr. Next yr. we might.... and that's a big might consider a QB in the first day to groom, but that's too far away to think about right now. Also, the question would be what do you guys think of him. Frye has been hurt and before that was he really doing that well? I haven't watched any of the Browns games so this is an honest question. So to keep it short, (a little late now, huh?) No, we wouldn't take him.
Well look how well passing up on on VY worked for you. Would you really want Carr for another year? It seems like hes had his time and needs to go elsewhere.

We wouldnt take JR, we would take troy if he fell to us in the second.
Old 12-31-2006, 07:54 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

Hmm, I for one would like to see Carr come back. Don't get me wrong the guy still has a lot of room for improvement, but I don't think he should go. As for Vince playing here I think we made the right choice, we haven't run the shotgun much and I don't think our coach would have customized it to take full advantage of VY. When all our player's are doing well Carr will do well. However even you saw today that all our guys make mistakes and Carr can't win the game without their help. AJ fell on a comeback route and had a offensive pass interference that negated what would have been a first down conversion on a third down. I'm not gonna go down the list of every thing right now, suffice to say that thing's like this happen every game and they are just compounded when Carr doesn't make the best decisions. However I think ironing everything out Carr can still be a very good QB for us.

Speaking of the draft I notice you really do alot of mock draft stuff. Let me ask you something. The Raider's have the first pick and alot of ppl think they would take CJ, however they've given up 72 sacks. What do you think of them taking Joe Thomas wouldn't that be their best option. I haven't really watched them this season, but Robert Gallery doesn't seem to be the answer there and even though Mr. Davis is very unpredictable. I can't help but think that JT should get some consideration to go first overall to them.

Having said that and if they did do that what do you think you guys would do if both AP and CJ were there for your pick. Would you pass on CJ? I know you won't make the actual decisions, but I'm curious.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:45 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keeping the thread alive.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 04:51 PM    (permalink
primetime0506
Rookie

primetime0506 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

landry is comin to the texans
primetime0506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

Alright since the season is now over. I think it's a good a time as any to start talking about what our team should or shouldn't do during the off-season. I read in the chronicle today that Kubiak want's more pressure on the QB so I guess we could start with that. Traditionally the DE's are the ones that rack up #'s here so let's see what we have. Babin, Weaver, and Mario all all signed through next season. So they are all keepers. However none of them were really getting to the QB. Even though they were all rotating Babin lead's the team with only 5 sacks. That's not a good sign. So thoughts on them?

Okay, we got the guys we're keeping in this unit, now check out our FA's. Peek and Kalu are both UFA's. Question, who do we bring back. Peek was hurt for 5 week's so I feel kinda bad about it cuz I like the guy. However looking at his limited body of work I just don't see him coming back. He had more success as a 3-4 LB and we may let him go just so he can prosper somewhere else. I'm just guessing here, I would love to have him back as I think he's a high motor guy and could be a situational rusher. Kalu is another guy I like sentimentally. Great leader and brings veteran leadership that we really need. He's versatile playing DT and DE and considerably cheap. Question I have is are there any other FA's that would be upgrades at the same price. I think that would be the saving grace for one of them if we couldn't find better options. Me, I don't wanna see either of these guys go, but it is what it is. What do you guys think who will be back?

Other possibilities are trades, but right now I haven't thought up of any scenario's where we could benefit. Babin would be the biggest trade bait if we could unload him, but he's also been really productive for us. Looking at all these scenarios I'm just glad I'm not the one making the decisions.

Alright, with all that being said let's let the debates and whathave you begin.
Old 01-02-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ND should be brought back. I like Peek, but I don't see him returning. Maddux hopefully will start next year. We should upgrade FS, move CC to SS. I like Reggie Nelson. Maybe another DT. On O, we need to get a young G, a third WR, and certainty in the quartback position. Mario should double his sack total next year. Hopefully no lingering injury and he's experienced now. Vet FA DEs I can think of are Justin Smith off the top of my head. Check here.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2007/nfl/freeagents.html

Cory Redding is a Anthony Weaver kind of player, a little quicker. Freeney isn't a guy we could get, but if we did, that'd be insane, although I don't like him.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

Charles Grant was scheduled to be a FA. I don't know if he was extended.
Old 01-02-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
datchapin
Veteran

At DT Terdel Sands looked good and Holliday is a proven talent. However Holliday is getting older and Sands has been inconsistent at times. I don't know if Sands is because of his situational duties that he can't catch a rhythm, but he has played dominant at times. There's another DT that I liked as well, but can't remember right now. The thing I wonder is who out there represent's definite upgrades. What would everybody think of moving Weaver to the middle for more snaps. I like that he's a hybrid, but maybe it would optimize our talent.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:13 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
At DT Terdel Sands looked good and Holliday is a proven talent. However Holliday is getting older and Sands has been inconsistent at times. I don't know if Sands is because of his situational duties that he can't catch a rhythm, but he has played dominant at times. There's another DT that I liked as well, but can't remember right now. The thing I wonder is who out there represent's definite upgrades. What would everybody think of moving Weaver to the middle for more snaps. I like that he's a hybrid, but maybe it would optimize our talent.
I'd love Weaver at DT, he can bring explosiveness from there. The Raiders are trying to resign Sands. Our line was too slow this year, no speed really coming off the edge except for Mario at times. Maybe Babin can step up, or maybe we draft Gaines Adams(we'll probably need a trade up). I wonder if London Fletcher could play OLB.

Here's my desired D next year.

DE - Babin
DT - Weaver
DT - Maddux
DE - Williams
OLB - Greenwood
MLB - Ryans
OLB - Diggs(CAR)/Orr
CB - Clements(BUF)
FS - Nelson
SS - Brown/Earl
CB - Robinson
Old 01-02-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Terdel Sands is huge and really strong, however he lacks the skill and consistency to be great I think. If we brought him in I don't know if he would be much more than a space-eater in the middle for us. Vonnie Holliday would be an excellent addition for us if we are able to get him. A proven veteran who is good against the pass and the run? I've been very pleased with Maddox's play, but Thomas Johnson looks sluggish and unaware out there. For that matter both Johnson's aren't anything special, and there are several ways we could fix the defensive line. We could move Weaver inside to play full time DT, and could go after another penetrator at DE in the draft, such as Gaines Adams. We could of course draft Branch to plug in at DT, but I think this way might help the pass rush out more. If we were to draft Gaines Adams, then we could keep our DE's constantly fresh, and keep the pressure on. It's basically the same thing the Eagles were doing at the beginning of the season, a starting caliber DE at backup can wreak havoc on an offensive line. So that's just something to think about.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Terdel Sands is huge and really strong, however he lacks the skill and consistency to be great I think. If we brought him in I don't know if he would be much more than a space-eater in the middle for us. Vonnie Holliday would be an excellent addition for us if we are able to get him. A proven veteran who is good against the pass and the run? I've been very pleased with Maddox's play, but Thomas Johnson looks sluggish and unaware out there. For that matter both Johnson's aren't anything special, and there are several ways we could fix the defensive line. We could move Weaver inside to play full time DT, and could go after another penetrator at DE in the draft, such as Gaines Adams. We could of course draft Branch to plug in at DT, but I think this way might help the pass rush out more. If we were to draft Gaines Adams, then we could keep our DE's constantly fresh, and keep the pressure on. It's basically the same thing the Eagles were doing at the beginning of the season, a starting caliber DE at backup can wreak havoc on an offensive line. So that's just something to think about.
Only problem is Adams is pretty much a lock at the top 5, maybe even 3.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by America
Quote:
Quote:
I don't see him going top 3 the teams picking there have bigger needs than DE. Bucs picking him makes a lot of sense, but we'll see. The combine hasn't happened yet and chances are that teams won't be wowed by Gaines's strength. He is decently strong but needs to get stronger, that and his arms are ridiculously long. If he has a mediocre combine showing I wouldn't be surprised if he is available at 8. If not we could go after Quintin Moses or just take Alan Branch. One reason that I like Gaines is that if his hands are really strong and if he gets a handful of jersey whoever it is is probably going to go down. Our defense has huge problems with tackling, and he could help.
Old 01-02-2007, 11:03 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by America
Quote:
Quote:
I don't see him going top 3 the teams picking there have bigger needs than DE. Bucs picking him makes a lot of sense, but we'll see. The combine hasn't happened yet and chances are that teams won't be wowed by Gaines's strength. He is decently strong but needs to get stronger, that and his arms are ridiculously long. If he has a mediocre combine showing I wouldn't be surprised if he is available at 8. If not we could go after Quintin Moses or just take Alan Branch. One reason that I like Gaines is that if his hands are really strong and if he gets a handful of jersey whoever it is is probably going to go down. Our defense has huge problems with tackling, and he could help.
Word, Word. Moses would be a bad pick at 8. He hasn't been very good and probably could only play in a 3-4. He's kind of like Bryan Thomas on the Jets. Branch would be solid, but he might be gone, and even if he isn't, I don't like him that much. There's a boatload of talent at scUM, and it's hard to tell if he's being helped by being surrounded by all the good players. And he's not much of a playmaker, which we need more of.
Old 01-03-2007, 04:21 AM    (permalink
Grid
Rookie

Grid hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Texans fear Spencer is gone for good
Unique knee injury jeopardizes tackle's career

Quote:
[Texans rookie Charles Spencer has a metal plate and about eight screws in his knee. The fracture that ended his season after just two starts has healed.

That doesn't mean the Texans will have their starting left offensive tackle back any time soon, though. In fact, what appeared to be a bright NFL future for Spencer is now in question because of cartilage around his knee that was damaged as a result of the injury.

"It's certainly an injury that threatens a guy's career, especially a guy like Spencer," said Dr. Walter Lowe, the team physician who performed Spencer's surgery Sept. 18.]
Link: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...t/4440416.html

Seems like we need to find another LT this off season either through free agency or draft to replace Spencer next year. It doesn't look good right now.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 01:51 PM    (permalink
D-Rod
Veteran

D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.

That's a real shame for Spencer and the Texans.

What are the prospects of Winston being able to start at LT? If not, Levi Brown might be an option, if he has a very good combine. There are very few decent tackles ever available in FA...

Excluding the O-line, I think a great option at #8, if available, would be Branch. Putting him next to Mario would be crazy in a year or so. That kind of dominance up front can hide a lot of secondary inconsistencies, which are easier to fix later in the draft.