Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-16-2011, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
yeah my friends who ride all suggest just starting with a 600 cause they say you grow outta the 250 really quickly. but i'm a complete noob and don't have much to spend anyways so i'll probably end up with a 250. tbh, i don't know how realistic this is considering i don't even know how to ride a bike (yeah, pathetic. i know.) but i just really want a cbr.
They're not hard to ride man. But if you don't know how to ride a bicycle, you're probably not cut out for a 2-wheeler. You know the 250 doesn't come with training wheels, haha.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
1989 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer (105,000 miles :P and it doesn't look nearly as nice as this picture)

Once the Blazer dies I'll be getting one of these (maybe a C5 though)...

Got the 2006 C6, my advice is dont go with the C5 this one is much better. Love the Victory Red too i almost bought one out of a showroom in my area. Ended up with Machine Silver. By the way if you go used start with 2006 the first year didnt have the shift paddles.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2004 Honda Pilot...no actual pics of it on this computer.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:29 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
I drive a 2010 Rav4 V6 with the sport package. I ******* love it.

Chucky, that's a girl's car.

Last edited by slightlyaraiderfan : 02-16-2011 at 04:31 PM.
slightlyaraiderfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My car looks like this (not me in the pics)

Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:41 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
They're not hard to ride man. But if you don't know how to ride a bicycle, you're probably not cut out for a 2-wheeler. You know the 250 doesn't come with training wheels, haha.
hahah i know this. my plan of action is that i will learn how to ride a damn bike this summer at the age of twenty and go from there.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchaldavis View Post
1968, 396 stainless steel snow Camino

Engine - 355 Chevy Small Block
Carburetor - 4 barrel Holly
Transmission Edelbrock transmission, 4 speed manual, gear three seventy-three
Back-end - just like 9 "
pics or it isnt real. only 'cause I am jealous.

I think when my contract gets renewed, I will purchase a newer car (I refuse to buy new cars). I was looking at a VW Rabbit or GTI.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:58 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hahah i know this. my plan of action is that i will learn how to ride a damn bike this summer at the age of twenty and go from there.
Riding a motorbike is actually probably easier than a push bike because the bike creates the inertia and you are basically locked in on it. If you haven't ridden anything I'd definitely try and at least find a 250 to start out on and see how you go.

Basically on a 250 if you give it too much juice you just give yourself a scare, a 600 sports bike will be out from under you in no time. Certainly should start out in a nice big empty car park instead of on the road though!

Only real reason I started with the 250 was because of the law over here and because my commute that took 15 minutes on a bike took more like 30 in a car and an hour and a half on a bus and I really value my sleep so I wanted to be riding asap not wait a year to get the big boy license!

If you do go 250 I highly recommend the 250r Ninja 2008 onward model, it is an excellent learning bike that has done me no wrong and because they are pretty common parts are cheap if anything goes wrong. They have enough power to be a lot of fun and are really light which makes throwing them around on a track heaps of fun if you are so inclined but at the same time aren't so powerful as to present any difficulties riding them.

As posted, hoping to get one of the Orange and Silver CBR 1000s as the next set of wheels, mostly about getting the money because like everything in Australia it is stupid expensive over here. They are about $17k over here but still awesome!

Also... be careful buying second hand bikes, you want to make sure it hasn't been thrashed or dropped and especially check the tyres, if it has done roughly 7500 miles then it is probably due for a tyre change so see how the tyres look as it will cost a fair bit to replace them. Bikes are something I'd recommend spending the bit extra to get new just for the peace of mind.

Quote:
I skipped a 250, and started with a GSXR-600 (its actually a few pages back in this thread)
Got a mate with one of them, nice fun to ride.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:59 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Got the 2006 C6, my advice is dont go with the C5 this one is much better. Love the Victory Red too i almost bought one out of a showroom in my area. Ended up with Machine Silver. By the way if you go used start with 2006 the first year didnt have the shift paddles.
Did you get yours new?
Old 02-16-2011, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Did you get yours new?
Bought it new in 06, around this time to be exact. Had it made from the factory, 1k over invoice, that way it was the color and options i wanted. It took about 8 or 9 weeks back then so not sure what the wait would be these days.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:01 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
pics or it isnt real. only 'cause I am jealous.

I think when my contract gets renewed, I will purchase a newer car (I refuse to buy new cars). I was looking at a VW Rabbit or GTI.
ohmygod yes. i freaking love the rabbit and gti. with those classic VW wheels. ahhhh it's my practical dream car.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:49 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I drive a 1995 POS...the long term goal is to get one of those Scion tC's.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:51 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I drive a 1995 POS...the long term goal is to get one of those Scion tC's.
No offense moth, but those are crap junk cars.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:54 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
No offense moth, but those are crap junk cars.
I like them a lot. I dont even want a new one. I just want a damned upgrade. And they're not exactly junk....they're reliable toyota's. Not looking to break the bank. lol.

It's either that or Mazda 3 or 6.

Something that does look ****** and will last a long while.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:58 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubNoize View Post

Ford F150 SVT Raptor
I saw that at the auto show and it gets the worst miles per gallon I have ever seen. They had to hide the sticker behind the tinted windows so no one would see that it gets 10 miles to the gallon.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:20 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I like them a lot. I dont even want a new one. I just want a damned upgrade. And they're not exactly junk....they're reliable toyota's. Not looking to break the bank. lol.

It's either that or Mazda 3 or 6.

Something that does look ****** and will last a long while.
Well i've heard differently on the scions motors they aren't like the old Toyota motors.I would go with a corolla if you want a good Toyota or heck find a nice Neon that is in the mid 2000's for cheap.I hear you on the long lasting part though.I'm trying to sell my 4runner so I can commute to work and still have a nice ride for good/descent gas mpg. I would go honda civic hb but all the ones here are crap looking.Would love a crx tho.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:32 AM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

still rockin my xB and love it. i highly recommend scion.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:32 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't Hate me, cuz You Ain't Me

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:38 AM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
I saw that at the auto show and it gets the worst miles per gallon I have ever seen. They had to hide the sticker behind the tinted windows so no one would see that it gets 10 miles to the gallon.
haha, i get like 15-17 usually it's not that bad.
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
Chucky, that's a girl's car.
meh, got it with the V6 which makes it less of one. Got the interior pretty "pimped" out with leather, navi, xm and such. I really like it....and its awesome so I don't really care.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not actually mine but I have the same thing, Laredo with the roof rack and all. It is awesome I had an 1998 Toyota before so it was definitely nice to get an upgrade while still in college.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2005 Impala not the greatest car in the world but I like.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:48 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2010 Honda Civic LX

I bought it in July

Grade my negotiating skillzzz please:
sticker price: $18,995
what I paid: $16,100
difference: $2,895
% off: 15%
with perks of 1 free oil change and free car washes for life of vehicle

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:51 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post

still rockin my xB and love it. i highly recommend scion.
Just to let you know, it's nothing personal, but myself and everyone I know make fun of you when I see you driving that thing on the road. Ugliest car ever.
Old 02-17-2011, 01:03 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm looking to buy a bike as well. I already have my permit am going to get my license after going to PA, moto safety school in april. Just wanted to know who much I should be looking to drop, on it. Used or new. 600 sounds good.