Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-17-2011, 01:04 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
2010 Honda Civic LX

I bought it in July

Grade my negotiating skillzzz please:
sticker price: $18,995
what I paid: $16,100
difference: $2,895
% off: 15%
with perks of 1 free oil change and free car washes for life of vehicle
You should have looked up the Kelly Blue book value of that car.
Old 02-17-2011, 02:22 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
You should have looked up the Kelly Blue book value of that car.
Right now it's $17,439, 8 months later with the 2011s out and the 2010 being the "old" model. I paid $1,339 less than that 8 months ago.

http://www.kbb.com/new-cars/honda/ci...y=coupe#survey

Exact model

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post

Don't Hate me, cuz You Ain't Me
I didn't know people still drove Navigators haha
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:34 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2001 Fomoco Explorer Sport SUV:

Almost 115K mi. on the odometer, 1st of 7 vehicles owned to cross the 6 figs on it. Complete with running boards. They're making a comeback!!!!

Don hate Don Vito, KCJ or other SUV owners like us -- with gas approaching $4 a ******* gallon in the Bay Area, we're getting our punishment & then some.....
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

where are all the 2-door SUVs anymore? I used to want a ford bronco when I was a kid.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 06:55 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
where are all the 2-door SUVs anymore? I used to want a ford bronco when I was a kid.
The same place as fax machines, 8-tracks tapes and the penny-farthing bicycle...

Old 02-25-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 09:33 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Two-door Tahoe z71 is still on my list of vehicles i'd like to own. But at $3.25/gallon for regular, it's not gonna be any time soon.
Old 02-25-2011, 09:54 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post

Don't Hate me, cuz You Ain't Me
Damn you so gangsta. Look at those black rims, and extra dark tints. Rollin on dubs.
Old 02-25-2011, 10:53 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I just picked up a 92 Toyota Tercel run back and forth for work.Its pretty basic for a go getter mpg type.So far only been able to squeeze 31MPG out on the highway.It is a five speed too.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 09:27 AM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We should bump more GRF topics. =p

Quote:
Originally Posted by j05son View Post
My first car was a '93 ford taurus. My mom gave it to me when she got a new car.

By the time it had 100k miles on it, it was on it's third transmission [two of which covered by warranty's] and then at 112k miles cracked the head gasket.

I received $300 from the junk yard [who even came and picked it up].

I then turned around and bought a 2000 Kia Sportage 4x4 5 speed with 64k miles on it for 3k [tax and title included].

I'll take my Kia over GRF's life.
Still have this car, still no major problems with it but a lot of little things are starting to go (little as in alternator, front electrical harness for the headlights and fuel lines were recently replaced). Planning on buying a new Kia Sportage this year or next.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 05:10 PM    (permalink
therock6000
Veteran

therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.

2010 Mustang GT...black on black...5 speed...light mods (K&N, Pypes muffler delete exhaust). Went to the dealership while they were unloading the new 5.0's off the truck, told them to make me a deal on the 2010, and they obliged...

More fun than a little bit

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was rollin' with Omarosa in a 1987 LeSabre

Last edited by therock6000 : 02-26-2011 at 05:14 PM.
therock6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by therock6000 View Post

2010 Mustang GT...black on black...5 speed...light mods (K&N, Pypes muffler delete exhaust). Went to the dealership while they were unloading the new 5.0's off the truck, told them to make me a deal on the 2010, and they obliged...

More fun than a little bit
Mmmmmmm. My little 2005 'stang is jealous. She knows that I want to replace her with a GT.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 05:55 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Just to let you know, it's nothing personal, but myself and everyone I know make fun of you when I see you driving that thing on the road. Ugliest car ever.
haha no worries, ive found out that people either love or hate em. so i dont get offended when people say stuff about it.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 06:50 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
haha no worries, ive found out that people either love or hate em. so i dont get offended when people say stuff about it.
Funny story:

Back in high school I was with my two friends, and we were with one of the friend's dad and sister. So we're out doing something, and one of them randomly goes, "Hey look! A Scion! *points to box shaped Scion!" I then put my foot in my mouth, not knowing they were getting excited over this car for a reason, and say, "Those are the ugliest cars I've ever seen." They all simultaneously look at me shocked, and I feel like I just said a Jesus joke in Bethlehem.

Turns out the dad just bought one of those cars, pimped it out with an awesome sound system, and now they all love it. It was the first time I met my buddy's dad too, so at least I made an impression.

But seriously, I later rode around in it with them, and those things are freaking amazing on the inside. Been a convert ever since.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 07:01 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 03-23-2011, 04:30 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My DD saturn 1997, 270k on her

Then my project car it's a flat black 1992 bmw 325i

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got this a few days ago.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 08:03 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It disgusts me how cheap cars(and bikes for that matter) are in the USA compared to Australia, just disgusting. Guy who bought a Civic for 18,000 and I looked at those things and the most basic model starts at 31k over here, over 40k for the models you'd actually want to drive.

And we've had our dollar being worth more than the US dollar for most of this year.

Sad panda.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are banana's still really ******* expensive?

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:46 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
It disgusts me how cheap cars(and bikes for that matter) are in the USA compared to Australia, just disgusting. Guy who bought a Civic for 18,000 and I looked at those things and the most basic model starts at 31k over here, over 40k for the models you'd actually want to drive.

And we've had our dollar being worth more than the US dollar for most of this year.

Sad panda.
this discourages me from moving to there now. Also giant spiders.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:04 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

jesus whats minimum wage in aussie land 20 an hour?!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 11:06 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Depends on your age but for a 20 year old it's not far off that.

**** is just really expensive over here.

Quote:
i believe your rent is also fairly ludicrous, at least in/near sydney/melbourne. i was hearing something like $1k/week for things that were still relatively far away from city center.
In Perth if you want to be within 15 minutes of the city you are looking at ~250 per week for each bedroom. So if you want a 3 bedroom place it will be about 750 and that is basically the bare minimum, so a shithole. If you want anything decent you should expect to pay $350+ per week and don't even bother trying to buy, if you want anything decent that isn't half an hour from the city you are looking at about $700k.

Quote:
Are banana's still really ******* expensive?
They have actually come down a bit lately, down to about $9 per kg, they are expected to fall in the next couple of months though, boom season or something!

But yeah... **** be expensive. You think the above sounds bad, you should see PC, PS3, etc games and consoles! Put it this way, I bought a copy of NCAA 2012 and they hit me with an extra $25 worth of postage/taxes and it was still $35 cheaper than it would have been if it was available on a shelf here!

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 10-13-2011, 11:08 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Looked it up because I was curious... $15.51 per hour is minimum wage, note that we don't have any kind of gratuities or tipping on industries that will earn anything like that. I was getting $24 an hour to work in a bar 4 years ago!

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 10-13-2011, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess Aussieland is a good place to be if you're a grown adult and living with your parents while working an average job. If you can save your money and then go to US you can open something up and be someone.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote