Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New Orleans Saints Team Forum

New Orleans Saints Team Forum Discuss the Saints

Old 12-30-2006, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know how you feel, the same thing happened to me when I said those things.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 10:59 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver
Well, last night the Falcons team discussion had a Bucs fan attack, involving inappropriate things. Let's just say this isn't the first time. Therefore I will hereby thank Saints fans for being classy. The behavior of Bucs fans makes me appreciate you guys.
Thanks for the nice comments, Shiver. I know the rivalry between our two teams is pretty intense but one thing I have noticed is that Saints and Falcons fans show some very good sportmanship unlike Bucs fans and even some Panthers fans (not all but some).

What did the guy do in the Falcons thread or did it get deleted?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, last night the Falcons team discussion had a Bucs fan attack, involving inappropriate things. Let's just say this isn't the first time. Therefore I will hereby thank Saints fans for being classy. The behavior of Bucs fans makes me appreciate you guys.
Awww, thanks. If it makes you feel better... you're one of my favorite posters on the board... after dia that is. ;)
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 12:50 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy
Quote:
Awww, thanks. If it makes you feel better... you're one of my favorite posters on the board... after dia that is. ;)
Thanks, brotha. Didn't know I was your favorite :P

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-31-2006, 02:52 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Danny Clark looks like a beast.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-31-2006, 05:22 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn its hilarious that the Saints had all backups in and still almost beat Carolina.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 04:00 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule
Quote:
Thanks for the nice comments, Shiver. I know the rivalry between our two teams is pretty intense but one thing I have noticed is that Saints and Falcons fans show some very good sportmanship unlike Bucs fans and even some Panthers fans (not all but some).

What did the guy do in the Falcons thread or did it get deleted?

Let's just say the guy made an inappropriate comment regarding Michael Vick, the ghetto, and him being a negro.

:shock:

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 04:43 AM    (permalink
Saints Dome Patrol
Team Leader
Veteran

Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default I'm BACK!

Saints fan returns to forum, millions rejoice

By Jay Mixson
Staff Writer

"I'm back, [expletive deleted]!"

That was the statement made by Saints Dome Patrol, a member of Scott Wright's NFL Draft Countdown forum, just a few hours ago at his apartment.

Patrol, a longtime Saints fan and member of the forum since March 2005, had been missing in action and presumed dead. In fact, reports surfaced on the Internet in Novemeber that Patrol had been murdered by diabsoule, another Saints fan on the NFLDC forum, and his gang of Irish hooligans.

The hooligans brutally tortured Patrol by being beaten with fashionable pillows and shown reruns of The Martha Stewart Show. Finally, Patrol was allegedly fed through a wood chipper and made into hamburger meat.

"All lies," said Patrol. "diabsoule's a punk. He's jealous of me and my infinite intelligence and wisdom and boyish good looks."

Patrol says that it was not him who the Irish gang made into USDA Grade A prime sirloin.

"I haven't seen Keak The Sneak on these forums in a while, have you?"

Patrol is anxious to return to his throne as the top Saints fan in the NFLDC forum, but he may still have to deal with diabsoule, who has been the top Saints representative during Patrol's hiatus. Patrol believes; however, that diabsoule should graciously step aside and abdicate his position on the forum.

"All good things have to come to an end, don't they? Face it, nobody likes a glory hog. What diabsoule should do is the right thing. He knows what that is. I don't think I have to tell him twice. He's a smart man."

Patrol's return was met with rave reviews from other fans on the forum.

"Saints Dome Patrol is back? Praise the almighty God above for this miracle we have received," said ILoveBush, another Saints fan on the forum.

"Now finally the forum is whole again," said Rocky Balboa = GOD. "And I'm an Eagles fan!"

Patrol is taking all this recent resurgence of fame in stride.

"I felt like the time was right to make my comeback."

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Check out my blog!
http://sportsinsomniacs.wordpress.com/

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs
Saints Dome Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Keaks Way 2 Sneaky

Keak Returns, World Saved

Just one uppin u
Old 01-01-2007, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Saints Dome Patrol
Team Leader
Veteran

Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, yeah. :roll:

Happy New Year to you too...

Sig by jkpigskin

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Check out my blog!

Old 01-01-2007, 01:03 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Welcome back, SDP!!! Finally, you returned to your senses after leading your life as a male prostitute catering to middle-aged businessmen in downtown Baton Rouge.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-01-2007, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Saints Dome Patrol
Team Leader
Veteran

Thanks diabsoule! You would know wouldn't you? You were one of my regular customers...

Sig by jkpigskin

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Check out my blog!

Old 01-01-2007, 01:10 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints Dome Patrol
Thanks diabsoule! You would know wouldn't you? You were one of my regular customers...
How would you know? Every time I saw you your eyes were staring at the forest above a man's Johnson.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-01-2007, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Saints Dome Patrol
Team Leader
Veteran

How could I forget yours...? It's got to be the smallest one on the face of the planet!

Sig by jkpigskin

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Check out my blog!

Old 01-01-2007, 01:15 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
How could I forget yours...? It's got to be the smallest one on the face of the planet!
My forest or my Johnson? It doesn't matter. A mouth is a mouth but you have to live with the fact that you had a Johnson in your mouth.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-01-2007, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Saints Dome Patrol
Team Leader
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
My forest or my Johnson? It doesn't matter. A mouth is a mouth but you have to live with the fact that you had a Johnson in your mouth.
Ooh... I love it when you talk dirty to me...

Sig by jkpigskin

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Check out my blog!

Old 01-01-2007, 02:04 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

From Rotoworld.com

The Bucs are reportedly likely to go after Saints defensive end Charles Grant in unrestricted free agency.
Grant would be an interesting fit because he's so much bigger and potentially better against the run than the man he'd be replacing at right end, Simeon Rice. The Buccaneers also may take a look at Gaines Adams of Clemson with their likely top-five pick or the Bengals' Justin Smith.
Source: St. Petersburg Times

I think we absolutely need to resign Grant.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-01-2007, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Couldn't agree more.

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Saints Dome Patrol
Team Leader
Veteran

Quote:
From Rotoworld.com

The Bucs are reportedly likely to go after Saints defensive end Charles Grant in unrestricted free agency.
Grant would be an interesting fit because he's so much bigger and potentially better against the run than the man he'd be replacing at right end, Simeon Rice. The Buccaneers also may take a look at Gaines Adams of Clemson with their likely top-five pick or the Bengals' Justin Smith.
Source: St. Petersburg Times

The Saints should definitely resign Grant. He's one of the best players we have on defense, and him and Will Smith make a terrific tandem on the outside. I would think that Sean Payton and the front office would not let someone of his ability go, especially to a rival team.

That being said, the only way I could see the Saints getting rid of Grant is if the Saints are able to make a move and get someone of equal value. I mean, if you would have told me that before the season started that we were going to trade Stallworth and draft a seventh round pick that would be a possible rookie of the year, I wouldn't have believed it for a second. Of course, I did think the Saints were going to get rid of Stallworth, but I digress.

The Buccaneers will, along with other teams I'm sure, be looking at Grant hard in the offseason, but it's up to the Saints to lock him up long term.

Sig by jkpigskin

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Check out my blog!

Old 01-02-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

So, which team would you guys want to face in the playoffs?

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-02-2007, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Saints Dome Patrol
Team Leader
Veteran

The Giants... :P

Sig by jkpigskin

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Check out my blog!

Old 01-02-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Isn't it impossible for us to play the Giants?
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 10:48 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

I think we'll play Philly, which should turn out to be a very good game. I hope we can win this game, though, because so far this year we haven't been good coming off of a break.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-03-2007, 01:53 AM    (permalink
Saints Dome Patrol
Team Leader
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy
Quote:
Isn't it impossible for us to play the Giants?
I was kidding... but seriously, who wouldn't want to play the team that basically imploded during the last couple weeks and lost to us big time...

But, in all honesty, it looks like it will be the Eagles, and I think that they could be more dangerous and harder to beat than the Bears. Even though we beat them in the regular season, they were a different team then and it's always hard to beat a team the second time around.

We'll have to wait and see what happens.

Sig by jkpigskin

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Check out my blog!

Old 01-03-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

I know this is the Saints thread but GEAUX Tigers!!!

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter