Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New Orleans Saints Team Forum

New Orleans Saints Team Forum Discuss the Saints

Old 01-15-2007, 11:59 AM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

cowboysforever hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboysforever
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hope Saints lose.

Sick and tired of seeing the REFs and Media actively rooting for this team.

False start?? False start? How about DB's Illegal Use of Hands, which NO does about every pass play. (*And this is a Cowboys fan saying it*)

Enuff Katrina sympathy. No one really cares anymore.

Go Bears.
You are a classless human being.
That is what happens when you bleed dry the sympathy well. I am all out of sympathy for everyone else. I lived 3 FL Hurricanes. I can't get insurance.

So whatever to a bunch of knuckleheads living under sea level with a bigot Mayor and Governor who where more interested in politics than helping constituents.

But football .......................

As a statement of fact, the REFs are twisting calls to your teams benefit and that ain't right.

Eagels got robbed and that is only one small sample of this year's REFs in the NO games.

Go Bears!
Okay, so you're bitter and classless.

And you don't know what you're talking about, either. Leave this thread.
Whatever, as much as you want to think your problems are more important than others...... they are not. Sorry.

With that said, god blesses those who help themselves. So I congratulate the "non-victims" on the Gulf Coast. You represent the best of us.
You're making yourself look like a fool. Grow up.

I know you're probably still upset about 42-17 and your team flunking out of the playoffs, but it's time to move on.
ROTFLMAO! Upset, no. Grow up, maybe.

If you win the SB then you can say that. But I thinks next week the slipper falls off. REFs won't just give ya the game in Chicago.

Until then ...... please spare me the holier than thou BS. It is intellectually boring and so cliche.
cowboysforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:05 PM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The "REFs" haven't given us a game all year so you should probably stop running your mouth.
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:09 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

Quote:
The "REFs" haven't given us a game all year so you should probably stop running your mouth.
Let us start with Saturday night and the 4th down call on the Eagles.

Hey, you guys got jobbed in 2005 but that ain't no reason to job the Iggles (* still can't take the fact I am defending those bums *)
Old 01-15-2007, 12:16 PM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:

Hey, you guys got jobbed in 2005 but that ain't no reason to job the Iggles (* still can't take the fact I am defending those bums *)
It was the right call. And if the refs were trying to give the game to either team, it wouldn't have come down to the wire. The Eagles played well, the Saints played better and won the game, in every sense of the word FAIR.

You really have no clue what you're talking about. Really, you don't. You were probably one of those idiot conspiracy theorists claiming that the Patriots won the Superbowl in 2001-02 because of 9/11. Get over that BS.

Sig by jkpigskin
Old 01-15-2007, 12:23 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It was the right call. And if the refs were trying to give the game to either team, it wouldn't have come down to the wire. The Eagles played well, the Saints played better and won the game, in every sense of the word FAIR.

You really have no clue what you're talking about. Really, you don't. You were probably one of those idiot conspiracy theorists claiming that the Patriots won the Superbowl in 2001-02 because of 9/11. Get over that BS.
It don't matter. You go down this weekend REFs willing.
Old 01-15-2007, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hope Saints lose.

False start?? False start? How about DB's Illegal Use of Hands, which NO does about every pass play. (*And this is a Cowboys fan saying it*)

Go Bears.
Go away.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:50 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hope Saints lose.

Go Bears.
Read the rules to the Team Discussion Board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward
Also, postng in another team's thread with the intention of starting arguments is strictly prohibited and is a sure way to get yourself in trouble
Leave this thread or else I will call down the wrath of the Warden.

What you have wrote in our thread is totally uncalled, completely classless, and downright ugly.

It's one thing if your're pulling for the Bears but wish us a good game but it's another when you write what you have written.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 04:25 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule
Quote:
Hope Saints lose.

Go Bears.

Quote:
Also, postng in another team's thread with the intention of starting arguments is strictly prohibited and is a sure way to get yourself in trouble

What you have wrote in our thread is totally uncalled, completely classless, and downright ugly.

It's one thing if your're pulling for the Bears but wish us a good game but it's another when you write what you have written.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. You have something to say like that, keep it in your own team board. There is no reason to try and start crap in another teams' threads.

The Saints got here because the won ballgames against good teams, period, end of story. They won because they were the better team on Saturday, and there is no way around that.

It's the same goddamn thing with the Bears. People saying we "escaped" yesterday. Who gives a crap, we won the friggin game, jesus.

Ugh I'm just tired of the bashing of the NFC and the praise of the AFC. Hey, guess what, both NFC home teams held up their end of the bargain, but niether AFC team could, hmmmm sounds fishy to me.
[/i]

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 04:27 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Hope Saints lose.

Go Bears.

Quote:

Yawn. I did not insult any of you. You are taking offense over a concept and one many folks believe in.

Go Bears.
Old 01-15-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hope Saints lose.

Go Bears.

Quote:

Yawn. I did not insult any of you. You are taking offense over a concept and one many folks believe in.

Go Bears.
The fact that your own bitterness prevents you from wanting to see good things happen for people who have gone through so much tragedy in the all too recent past is almost as despicable as your not wanting the Saints to win because you're "tired of hearing" about the victims of Hurricane Katrina. You insulted me, and I wouldn't mind seeing you disappear off these forums for a little while.

Sig by jkpigskin
Old 01-15-2007, 05:55 PM    (permalink
cowboysforever
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hope Saints lose.

Go Bears.

Quote:

Go Bears.
The fact that your own bitterness prevents you from wanting to see good things happen for people who have gone through so much tragedy in the all too recent past is almost as despicable as your not wanting the Saints to win because you're "tired of hearing" about the victims of Hurricane Katrina. You insulted me, and I wouldn't mind seeing you disappear off these forums for a little while.
I did not insult you. You took offense at my expressing a feeling that my sympathy battery is on empty for New Orleans and the Saints.

I realise this is not popular in the media but there are plenty of individuals who are "on empty."

Good luck to you personally but to the Saints, enuff luck. Go Bears.
Old 01-16-2007, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"I got a call from Michael Strahan," Grant said. He's had a lot of success against Runyan. Today, I had success with what Strahan told me. That was a wonderful thing. I thank him for that."

Strahan doing his part to help beat the Eagles even when we aren't in the playoffs anymore. Well done Michael. Anyway, I hope you guys beat Chicago.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 12:41 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10
"I got a call from Michael Strahan," Grant said. He's had a lot of success against Runyan. Today, I had success with what Strahan told me. That was a wonderful thing. I thank him for that."

Strahan doing his part to help beat the Eagles even when we aren't in the playoffs anymore. Well done Michael. Anyway, I hope you guys beat Chicago.
Wow, that's awesome. Thanks Michael Strahan.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-16-2007, 01:09 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 01-16-2007, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

Yeah thats not the first time Strahan has done that. I believe he did the same for Julius Peppers two years ago. Him and Runyan claim to get along, but I don't think they really do since he is now known for giving other teams tips on how he he beats him.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 08:14 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah thats not the first time Strahan has done that. I believe he did the same for Julius Peppers two years ago. Him and Runyan claim to get along, but I don't think they really do since he is now known for giving other teams tips on how he he beats him.
That's cool. I'm glad he helped us out. Now only if some of the Saints get in touch with some of the Packers players to help slow down the Bears.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-17-2007, 11:35 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

It's snowin up in Chicago baby!! Awesome, I love snow games!! :D

That means a lot of running the ball hopefully, smash mouth football!

Quote:
Old 01-17-2007, 01:35 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
It's snowin up in Chicago baby!! Awesome, I love snow games!! :D

That means a lot of running the ball hopefully, smash mouth football!
I think both of our teams will be able to handle smash mouth football. Any which way, it should be awesome.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-17-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

I heard there's a good possiblity that Horn might not play Sun. I would really like to see him in uniform on the field for this game.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-17-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I heard there's a good possiblity that Horn might not play Sun. I would really like to see him in uniform on the field for this game.
Yeah, but it's just something we've gotten used to lately. If anything.. on the good side, if we win then he's pretty much a lock to play in the Super Bowl.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Old 01-17-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
jblaze66
Rookie

jblaze66 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hey Saints Fans, got a question is Charles Grant an UFA? I have heard this but haven't found anything concrete all I could find was this:

http://saints.aolsportsblog.com/2007...charles-grant/

Quote:
The Bucs are looking at signing Charles Grant, an unrestricted free agent after this year
Thanks in advance I wanted to know so i can correct my FA Tracker if this is true.

Sig by Kramer
jblaze66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 08:54 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblaze66
Hey Saints Fans, got a question is Charles Grant an UFA? I have heard this but haven't found anything concrete all I could find was this:

http://saints.aolsportsblog.com/2007...charles-grant/

Quote:
The Bucs are looking at signing Charles Grant, an unrestricted free agent after this year
Thanks in advance I wanted to know so i can correct my FA Tracker if this is true.
He's a restricted FA. He signed a 6 year deal in 2002.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 01-17-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Saints Dome Patrol
Team Leader
Veteran

Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As much as I'd really like to see Joe Horn play on Sunday, I don't think he's going to play. I hate to say this, because I'm one the biggest Joe Horn fans out there, but I think that Horn is at the end of his playing career with the New Orleans Saints. :(

Honestly, even though the Saints signed Horn to a long term deal, I don't think that they can afford to pay his salary if all he's going to do is sit back in street clothes and collect his money.

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Check out my blog!
http://sportsinsomniacs.wordpress.com/

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs
Saints Dome Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

And, we all know too well that Coach Payton is not scared to get rid of players that don't help the team.

Old 01-17-2007, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Saints Dome Patrol
Team Leader
Veteran

Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy
And, we all know too well that Coach Payton is not scared to get rid of players that don't help the team.
Yeah...it would be bittersweet. I mean, he helped us get to this point. I never thought I'd be saying that the Saints are only one win from the Super Bowl. Honestly, I think that if the Saints are smart, they keep him around and then when he retires, they get him a cushy front office job or something like that. The Saints should let him have a goodbye tour like Jerome Bettis had last season.

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Check out my blog!
http://sportsinsomniacs.wordpress.com/

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs
Saints Dome Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote