Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New Orleans Saints Team Forum

New Orleans Saints Team Forum Discuss the Saints

Old 03-07-2008, 03:47 PM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

He better do something what a waist so far.......Im sorry I just really hated the pick when it happened.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
SaintsFanForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:50 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really wanted the Packers to take him at 16, now im really happy we took Harrell 1st who did nothing this year either and then grabbed James Jones in the 3rd instead.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:51 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you know i had read he was having trouble learning the playbook and just wasn't being activated for games
Old 03-07-2008, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
He better do something what a waist so far.......Im sorry I just really hated the pick when it happened.
Thats kind of understandable since in '06, the Saints biggest strength was their passing attack.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:53 PM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
Thats kind of understandable since in '06, the Saints biggest strength was their passing attack.
Thats how I felt ....why offence. I would have been happy with Poz. or Houston. And if they wanted offence why not G. Olson. all were on the board at the time. I really thought it was going to be one of the three. Then they pick a superstar practice squader......Boooooooo......They better get there **** togeather this year..

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
Old 03-09-2008, 11:06 PM    (permalink
RAZERSAINTS
Rookie

RAZERSAINTS hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Yea im not a big Meachem fan myself.

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN
RAZERSAINTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 11:32 AM    (permalink
TigerBait45
Veteran

TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.

Hes definitely got the ability..he just needs to live up to it. I think its way, way too early to write him off because we haven't even seen him on the field.

I hated the pick though. I wanted Posluzny or Chris Houston right there.
TigerBait45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:21 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright guys. April 21st I'm heading down to NO. It's been so long since I have been there, I'm turning to you guys for places I gots to go. I know the whole french quarter, aquarium, riverwalk. i'm bringing folks that have never been there. also, i'm mainly just looking for a primo crawfish spot.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:54 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't usually go to NO for my crawfish, there are much better places outside the city to get them. Not sure how far out yall are willing to go though.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 01:04 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
I don't usually go to NO for my crawfish, there are much better places outside the city to get them. Not sure how far out yall are willing to go though.
well i'm staying with a chick that goes to LSU so I'll be making the hour trip every morning and night. So anywhere in between there. If i go the weekend before, I might actually head over to Biloxito see some family and i know of some great places there for crawfish. just wanted to get some folks ideas. i'm sure 30 minutes to an hour is out of the question for some damn good cheap crawfish. so....let me know.

Old 03-10-2008, 01:07 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking for a restaurant or just somewhere to pick them up and eat them at home?

Who Dat Nation!
Old 03-10-2008, 01:12 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

hell if i care. a shack is fine. i will find a park bench to start grubbing on. honestly i would prefer a shack, they always seem to be better.

Old 03-10-2008, 01:14 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Well there is this little place right by my house in St. Amant. Its 25 minutes from LSU and 45 minutes from NO so pretty much right in the middle. Great crawfish every year. I don't go there because I'm a coon ass and boil my own but if you don't know how then that's the place to go.

I guess it all depends on whether you can handle the seasoning.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 03-10-2008, 01:16 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
Well there is this little place right by my house in St. Amant. Its 25 minutes from LSU and 45 minutes from NO so pretty much right in the middle. Great crawfish every year. I don't go there because I'm a coon ass and boil my own but if you don't know how then that's the place to go.

I guess it all depends on whether you can handle the seasoning.
this offends me.

you are also going to have to give me a bit more. i'm from north LA so I'm not too familiar with where everything is down your way.

Old 03-10-2008, 01:23 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Sorry bout that. Most people that leave the cajun area tend to lose that tolerance for spice. It's a little place called Martinez Seafood. Would have to get off on the Geismar/Prarieville exit off I-10 (Right outside Baton Rouge). It's on the corner of Hwy. 431 and Black Bayou Road. If you google map that it gives you perfect directions. There are quite a few places that sell crawfish around here, I guess it just depends on preference. Most of the non coonass people I know prefer Martinez though.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 03-10-2008, 01:40 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

I hear ya but that ain't me. This a restaurant or one of your fellow coonasses making money?? The shackier the better. But I'll still probably check this place out. I'll probably end up doing crawfish every meal while down there.

Old 03-10-2008, 01:48 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

Its a place that sells seafood. Not a restaurant, just a store that sells seafood. There are tons of places that sell crawfish around here, not sure of any restaurants though.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 03-10-2008, 01:49 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

ok and just to clarify, they sell boiled not live, i'm making a trip, and i won't be bringing the boiler with me, haha.

Old 03-10-2008, 01:54 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

They actually sell both. The boiled is of course more expensive.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 03-10-2008, 01:59 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

yea well I am used to 5.99/lb here in Dallas, so I think I'll be more than elated at whatever price they have there.

Old 03-10-2008, 02:02 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

I'm not real sure what they are down here. All I know is I get my live crawfish at less than a buck a pound.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 03-10-2008, 02:04 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

I figured that probably puts the boiled ones at most at $2/lb. which is heavenly. thats a four damn dollar difference. at 8-10 lbs that is a considerable difference.

Old 03-10-2008, 02:17 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

It all really depends on what part of the season you get them. Now is probably really expensive, prob not 6 dollars a fricking pound though.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 03-11-2008, 03:15 PM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

Free agent QB Mark Brunell is scheduled for a visit with the Saints today

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
Old 03-11-2008, 03:16 PM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

what do you guys think about Mark as our backup?

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT