Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New Orleans Saints Team Forum

New Orleans Saints Team Forum Discuss the Saints

Old 12-09-2006, 08:39 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeD
Lets go, I would love to see a good old fasion a*% woopin on the cowboys! Plus I picked you guys and the dolphins as my sleeper superbowl teams. My opinion, you guys are a couple defensive players away from having a dynasty, straight up.
We need some help all over the place, even WR and QB. We could use a WR to take over for Horn, a QB to backup Brees and develop, some help along the O-line to help open holes especially at LG and RT, but defense is where we need a lot of help especially at CB, DT, and LB.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What he said. :)
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Injury report update:

Horn is out. Colston is a game-time decision.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Old 12-10-2006, 10:59 AM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy
Injury report update:

Damn.....

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 03:30 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Injury report update:

that's a bummer. that really hurts our passing game.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-10-2006, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Reports have it that Colston will indeed play tonight.

Old 12-10-2006, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

It's go time, guys. Time to see how good we are. Let's go Saints.

Old 12-10-2006, 08:13 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GO SAINTS!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 10:28 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Wow, the Saints have outperformed the Cowboys in every phase of the game. This is great. I didn't think they would play this well, especially with the loss of Thomas, but Leisle filled in nicely and they really have proven that they are the #2 if not the #1 team in the NFC.

Damn it feels good to be a winner.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-10-2006, 10:32 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

wow i thought this game was gonna be a good one but it was more of a blowout.good job.
Old 12-10-2006, 10:34 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
wow i thought this game was gonna be a good one but it was more of a blowout.good job.
I thought it was going to be very close too. I love making a statement over Dallas though considering there the team I hate most in the league.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-10-2006, 10:35 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WHOOOT GO SAINTS!!

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 12-10-2006, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We play the Cowboys next week, your win helps us;
  • Sean Payton showed the whole NFL the previously unseen flaws of the Cowboys.
  • If we beat the Cowboys we leap-frog them into the post-season.
  • No more of this Romomania.

So thanks.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 10:36 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

This was one hell of a game. I can't believe we beat Dallas like that. I'm on cloud ****** 9 right now.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-10-2006, 10:39 PM    (permalink
steelcrew43
Veteran

steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.

what was the score i didnt watch
steelcrew43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 10:39 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcrew43
42-17 I believe.

Quote:
Old 12-10-2006, 10:48 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcrew43
42-17 I believe.
Yup. 42-17. Complete blowout. I'm shocked. I thought it was going to be close.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-10-2006, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

*chestbumps dia* And you picked against us. ALWAYS BELIEVE!

Old 12-10-2006, 11:16 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
I picked you guys in the Pick Em, ah thank ya! :D

Quote:
Old 12-10-2006, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Poet3334 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver
We play the Cowboys next week, your win helps us;
  • Sean Payton showed the whole NFL the previously unseen flaws of the Cowboys.
  • If we beat the Cowboys we leap-frog them into the post-season.
  • No more of this Romomania.

So thanks.
One problem: You don't have anything close to the Saints personnel.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Poet3334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Poet3334 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Great game guys. It was total domination.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Poet3334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 12:19 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Yeah, I feel like a schmuk because of it, but like I've said before it feels great to be wrong.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-11-2006, 11:03 AM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule
Quote:
Yeah, I feel like a schmuk because of it, but like I've said before it feels great to be wrong.
How does that crow taste?

When our offense is clicking and we don't turn the ball over, nobody can beat us. NOBODY.
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule
Quote:
How does that crow taste?

When our offense is clicking and we don't turn the ball over, nobody can beat us. NOBODY.
Pretty much. And our defense has been pretty solid as well.

Old 12-11-2006, 02:12 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really hoping Saints make the playoffs.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote