Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New Orleans Saints Team Forum

New Orleans Saints Team Forum Discuss the Saints

Old 12-16-2008, 03:10 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know this probably won't do a damn bit of good but I've been pouring over assistant coaches in the league trying to find some of the guys that I'd like to become our next defensive coordinator. Here are some that I've been very intrigued by:

Sean McDermott (Current PHI secondary coach) - Andy Reid has nothing but praise for him and he's at the top of my list. I see him as a Steve Spagnuolo type of DC.

Raheem Morris (Current TB secondary coach)
- Word is that he will be Monte Kiffin's replacement if he leaves to go to UT. Personally, I'd love for Morris to come to N.O. and install a Cover 2 secondary scheme. We have the CB's in place, all we need our the safeties and we're looking to replace our current ones anyway.
With it pretty much a lock for him to stay in TB is why he's my #2.

Bill Sheridan (Current NYG linebackers coach) - Supposedly the Giants want him to become their DC if Spags leaves. If that doesn't tell you anything then nothing will.

Casey Bradley (Current TB linebackers coach) - A youthful former collegiate player, Bradley works very closely with Monte Kiffin in helping to formulate game plans. He's known for his defensive prowess and been successful in each coaching position he's held. He's young but I think he's worth taking a risk on.

Alan Williams (Current IND secondary coach) - A disciple of Tony Dungy and whose been a long time assistant to him, Williams has coached the Colts secondary since 2001. He's helped develop and bring along all of their corners as well as develop Bob Sanders and Antoine Bethea into top safeties. He knows the Cover 2 very well and knows how to utilize the safeties.

Keith Butler (current PIT linebackers coach) - He has been in this position for the past five years and has developed each of the Steelers linebacking units in as many years. His linebackers are known for their intensity and physicality as well as their aggressiveness. I'm not sure how he'd be as a DC but if we can learn anything from how his LB's play in the game then I think he may be aggressive, intelligent, and intense.

Mark Duffner (Current JAX linebackers coach) - Jacksonville traditionally has strong linebackers and this guy knows how to develop them. He instills an old school toughness in the LB's and makes them feared on the field.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 03:19 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Saints should hire former LSU Assistant Head Coach/Current Vikings D-Line coach Karl Dunbar. It amazes me he hasn't gotten a promotion somewhere. He's been successful almost everywhere he's been.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 08:16 AM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I know this probably won't do a damn bit of good but I've been pouring over assistant coaches in the league trying to find some of the guys that I'd like to become our next defensive coordinator. Here are some that I've been very intrigued by:

Sean McDermott (Current PHI secondary coach) - Andy Reid has nothing but praise for him and he's at the top of my list. I see him as a Steve Spagnuolo type of DC.

Raheem Morris (Current TB secondary coach)
- Word is that he will be Monte Kiffin's replacement if he leaves to go to UT. Personally, I'd love for Morris to come to N.O. and install a Cover 2 secondary scheme. We have the CB's in place, all we need our the safeties and we're looking to replace our current ones anyway.
With it pretty much a lock for him to stay in TB is why he's my #2.

Bill Sheridan (Current NYG linebackers coach) - Supposedly the Giants want him to become their DC if Spags leaves. If that doesn't tell you anything then nothing will.

Casey Bradley (Current TB linebackers coach) - A youthful former collegiate player, Bradley works very closely with Monte Kiffin in helping to formulate game plans. He's known for his defensive prowess and been successful in each coaching position he's held. He's young but I think he's worth taking a risk on.

Alan Williams (Current IND secondary coach) - A disciple of Tony Dungy and whose been a long time assistant to him, Williams has coached the Colts secondary since 2001. He's helped develop and bring along all of their corners as well as develop Bob Sanders and Antoine Bethea into top safeties. He knows the Cover 2 very well and knows how to utilize the safeties.

Keith Butler (current PIT linebackers coach) - He has been in this position for the past five years and has developed each of the Steelers linebacking units in as many years. His linebackers are known for their intensity and physicality as well as their aggressiveness. I'm not sure how he'd be as a DC but if we can learn anything from how his LB's play in the game then I think he may be aggressive, intelligent, and intense.

Mark Duffner (Current JAX linebackers coach) - Jacksonville traditionally has strong linebackers and this guy knows how to develop them. He instills an old school toughness in the LB's and makes them feared on the field.

Keith Butler and Sean McDermott would be my picks. I also still like
G. Williams and he just got dropped from the Jags. I just dont think we put to much pressure on QB's we almost never Blitz. We really could be so much better with better coaching on the D.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
SaintsFanForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 01:35 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
The Saints should hire former LSU Assistant Head Coach/Current Vikings D-Line coach Karl Dunbar. It amazes me he hasn't gotten a promotion somewhere. He's been successful almost everywhere he's been.
I was looking at him last night and he seems to have most of his success at the colliegiate level. If we could hire him as a DL coach then I'd be all for it, I'm just not sure if he's anything more than that.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-16-2008, 01:38 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was looking at him last night and he seems to have most of his success at the colliegiate level. If we could hire him as a DL coach then I'd be all for it, I'm just not sure if he's anything more than that.
You wouldn't consider the Vikings and Bears defensive line to be successful?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 02:18 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
You wouldn't consider the Vikings and Bears defensive line to be successful?
I said most, not all, of his success has come at the collegiate level. He coached the Bears DL for one year. Forgive me for being skeptical of someone who has had success with Kevin Williams, Pat Williams, and Jared Allen playing on the same DL together.

Three nonconsecutive years in the NFL, two while coaching one of the most talented defensive line units in the league, hardly makes me want to pause and toss his name in the ring to be a defensive coordinator.

Someone who I wouldn't mind considering is Bud Foster.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-23-2008, 02:31 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Mike Lombardi thinks Derrick Ward would be a great fit in New Orleans. I find that funny since I think the same thing.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80d90964

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-27-2008, 08:18 PM    (permalink
TigerBait45
Veteran

TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.

Quote:
I think he's going to make a really good DC for somebody eventually.
TigerBait45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 11:20 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I said most, not all, of his success has come at the collegiate level. He coached the Bears DL for one year. Forgive me for being skeptical of someone who has had success with Kevin Williams, Pat Williams, and Jared Allen playing on the same DL together.

Three nonconsecutive years in the NFL, two while coaching one of the most talented defensive line units in the league, hardly makes me want to pause and toss his name in the ring to be a defensive coordinator.

Someone who I wouldn't mind considering is Bud Foster.
I would have a burning desire to destroy something if Bud Foster left.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:48 AM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Reggie Bush had Microfracture Knee Surgery

A serious blow for Bush.

From rotoworld.com

Saints GM Mickey Loomis revealed Tuesday that Reggie Bush recently had microfracture surgery on his left knee.

The Saints initially called the surgery a simple scope, but it was much more serious and deals a blow to Bush's long-term outlook. While Loomis claims Bush will be ready by June minicamps, that's far from certain. Athletes that need microfracture typically are nearing a bone-on-bone condition due to a lack of cartilage in a joint. The procedure doesn't always fix the problem. This is the third operation on Bush's left knee in the last two years, which is a very negative sign for a player that relies so much on cutting ability and speed.
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:32 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Jason Kidd had that and it slowed him down afterwards. Man his career really hasn't panned out the way I imagined it when he first got drafted.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:36 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
I think Jason Kidd had that and it slowed him down afterwards. Man his career really hasn't panned out the way I imagined it when he first got drafted.
You are not alone.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:50 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
You are not alone.
He was supposed to be something special. Basically all the success Peterson has had for the Vikings I expected that kind of success. Bush has amazing running skills, with hands like Brian Westbrook, with special teams skills like Hester. He was supposed to take this league by storm, and have an impact like Peterson and the other players. But instead it has been sporadic, with lots of injuries.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:03 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
That's an understatement.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yikes, not looking too great for his future.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whenever i hear stuff like this i have to think back to espn collectively jacking off to the thought of him before the draft

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:41 AM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
whenever i hear stuff like this i have to think back to espn collectively jacking off to the thought of him before the draft
They sure did. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVEHhQ5wTC8
"The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique
illmatic74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:41 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
The thought was good enough to jack off too. He basically was Adrian Peterson, with the pass catching ability to of Westbrook with the special teams ability of Hester. That's a sick amount of talent and production at the college level. That's where the research into if those skills would translate into NFL production is very important.

He pretty much went to hall of fame potential to basically an offense's version of the defense's joker or wildcard key. Being moved around here and there. Bush still showed flashes, but no where near the expectations which was set for him, or even showed in college. Factor in getting hurt and surgeries and it's not good.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:08 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmatic74 View Post
LOL at all the Jets fans bitching. One of the drafts we got right. Bush, Leinart, Young, and D'Brick were the 4 guys were really looking at. We made the right call
Old 01-07-2009, 01:27 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sigh... game over.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:11 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was a pretty outspoken critic of Reggie at the time. Thought he would really need to adjust his running style because he will no longer be able to run through gaping holes and be three tiers better than anyone else on the field(PAC-10 defenses were awful that year). At first, he didn't and really really struggled. He was definitely beginning to turn the corner though and become a decent runner between the tackles. Never thought he would be Peterson though. It's really a shame to see this happen to such a young player. I can't name any football players who have gotten microfracture off the top of my head, but I know Amare Stoudemire did and he lost a lot of his explosion. He was able to develop a jumper to compensate, unfortunately there is no jumpshot in football. I hope he can recover most of his athleticism, because if not, I really don't see much of a future for him. He was never an overly tough runner and that could be all he would have had left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DeShaun Foster had microfracture surgery in his rookie season (injured during the pre-season). I never saw him play in college so I couldn't tell you whether it hindered his athletic ability or not. For what it's worth, the procedure sounded brutal at the time I remember.
Miaoww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 03:02 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Foster has always been an average tailback so its hard to tell. Stephen Davis was never the same, I think it involves drilling into the bone or something to help create cartilidge I could be way off though.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 03:03 PM    (permalink
captainjack27
Veteran

captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.

It's a shame injuries have hindered his career so badly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
LaMarr Woodley, Norse God of Thunder/Baby Jesus/Killer of all things QB, set an NFL record by getting multiple sacks in three consecutive playoff games. Don't **** with LaMarr.
Pittsburgh Steelers....6 Time Champs!
captainjack27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 03:08 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Despite all the criticism through the years this is the first time I can recall ever losing out hope on his career. Thanks for the memories. :(

btw I am fine guys, lol.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote