Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-07-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Borbon is another Boras guy, and I think he's low-ceiling. I'm pretty certain Borbon will be a sandwich or second rounder.
He was projected as one of the top college hitters and was supposed to go 1st round but as of now it looks like your right.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is gonna be fun! Texas has pick 24, 35, 44, 54!!!

How about 5 Pitchers in a row! :D
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 03:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where is the best draft tracker? Link please??
Old 06-07-2007, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Where is the best draft tracker? Link please??
www.MLB.com
Old 06-07-2007, 03:14 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
He was projected as one of the top college hitters and was supposed to go 1st round but as of now it looks like your right.
Everyone says he's a lot like Johnny Damon, but I really don't see it. I don't think he has the range to play CF, and his arm is weak like Damon's. That makes him an average-type corner OF with potential, but not great hitting skills. I just don't think it all adds up, you know?

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The San Diego Padres select,

Nicholas Schmidt, LHP, U of Arkansas

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-07-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Everyone says he's a lot like Johnny Damon, but I really don't see it. I don't think he has the range to play CF, and his arm is weak like Damon's. That makes him an average-type corner OF with potential, but not great hitting skills. I just don't think it all adds up, you know?
I understand. I wouldn't take him haha.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-07-2007, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Odds Porcello to the Rangers here?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-07-2007, 03:18 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's possible, but I still think it's Tigers or Yankees.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Odds Porcello to the Rangers here?
I think the odds are better that Texas has a literacy rate over 50%. Very slim.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would be shocked if the Rangers decided to spend up to $20mm to get 2 pitchers with major league guarantees.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have the Twins picked yet?
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 03:20 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Texas Rangers select,

Michael Main, RHP, DeLand HS (FL)
Old 06-07-2007, 03:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

OH MAIN BABY!!!!! That's who they were gonna take at 17 if Bevean wasn't there!!!! THIS IS GETTING SWEEET!
Old 06-07-2007, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I pray that Porcello falls to the Tigers.... and they take him
Old 06-07-2007, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notredameleo View Post
Me too. I don't want Porcello on the Yanks.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-07-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notredameleo View Post
LOL @BORAS CLIENTS.... What are the odds that he signs a contract?

This so reminds me of Nick Adenhart....
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

My guess is Porcello goes to UNC and rooms with Harvey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

Chicago White Sox select,

Aaron Poreda, LHP, San Francisco
Old 06-07-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Quote:
LOL @BORAS CLIENTS.... What are the odds that he signs a contract?

This so reminds me of Nick Adenhart....
Adenhart fell because he was injured, Porcello is healthy and still no one is biting on his absurd demands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Me too. I don't want Porcello on the Yanks.
Then we would have him and Betances. And you would be equally upset about both.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:27 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

Yeah, I definitely beginning to think Porcello might end up at college. While I still expect the Yankees to take him, I could see him falling a long way and then not signing.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:27 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
OH MAIN BABY!!!!! That's who they were gonna take at 17 if Bevean wasn't there!!!! THIS IS GETTING SWEEET!
Calm down dude...you won't even see these guys for 3-4 years at the very best. It's not like the football draft. A player projected by some teams at 10 could be projected at 35 by another team. Half of them won't even make the big leagues. There's a reason why the MLB draft has never been televised before.

That being said, the Rangers do need starting pitching like no other, so the picks they are making are quality ones.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Wasn't Adenhart supposed to go to UNC also?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-07-2007, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Then we would have him and Betances. And you would be equally upset about both.
Yes Betances was a guy I wanted real bad last year.

sig by BoneKrusher