Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Jets Team Forum

New York Jets Team Forum Discuss the J-E-T-S

Old 04-27-2008, 08:51 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the projected depth chart, do we still have Wade Smith? I thought he signed with someone (KC maybe?) but perhaps I'm thinking of another former backup OL on our squad.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 09:31 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gio View Post
i dont think we had to trade up to take a TE. and yes i know he is an athlete, like everyone else. excuse me for having an opinion like everyone else here. i think flowers would have made a better impact, on our team, at his position. just like the last guy ive been a fan for almost 30 years and there have been alot of WTFs that the organization stood by.
you don't need to keep with the 'sorry for having an opinion' crap. No one is bashing you for saying something different, but rather having a realistic discussion. if you want to cry about how people are disagreeing with you and that they don't happen to agree with your opinion so be it, but it is not needed. Your opinion is fine, and everyone is accepting it, just like you should accept others. Your opinion makes sense, and i agree with you that going that route would have been good also, however, i like what Keller provides and think it will work out. If you want to play the negative on the situation that is fine, but that doesn't mean i have to agree with it. Take it or leave it

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 11:29 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Obviously you can say its homerism, but i just know Rutgers guys better cause i get to see them so often. I would have really like to have seen Eric Foster taken in the 7th round, I feel like he would be a great special teams guy from the start and could develop into a versatile player that could be in the rotation and back up many positions. If we were really intent on going o-line we could have gone with Pedro Sosa a guy who fell because of an injury but has the talent athleticism and experience to be a good player in the league as a backup at the very least. Hopefully they both get a shot in the league with someone as free agents.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:32 AM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's what I really wonder about the Jets -

The heavy talk was that they were prepared to jump ahead of 26 for Joe Flacco (which is why the Ravens felt a need to move up). I find all of this mildly perplexing, if it's true (and a couple places have suggested it was).

Short of it is, if this is true, I wonder what the original plan the Jets had was. HAd they moved up for Flacco, that would've either removed a future pick (and the 2nd) or removed another pick. And is this to suggest that they've soured more on Clemens than people realize, and that perhaps Chad Pennington, who I had largely written off, is going to get a very good chance to be the starter?

That said, maybe this was just a smokescreen they put out. But if it's true, it has me perplexed.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 07:03 AM    (permalink
jmess15
Rookie

jmess15 is a cocksman.jmess15 is a cocksman.jmess15 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
you don't need to keep with the 'sorry for having an opinion' crap. No one is bashing you for saying something different, but rather having a realistic discussion.

Actually somebody was bashing us for only reading Scott's blurbs and saying we don't know enough to have an opinion.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Young Nasty Man
Veteran

Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonsterwu View Post
Here's what I really wonder about the Jets -

The heavy talk was that they were prepared to jump ahead of 26 for Joe Flacco (which is why the Ravens felt a need to move up). I find all of this mildly perplexing, if it's true (and a couple places have suggested it was).

Short of it is, if this is true, I wonder what the original plan the Jets had was. HAd they moved up for Flacco, that would've either removed a future pick (and the 2nd) or removed another pick. And is this to suggest that they've soured more on Clemens than people realize, and that perhaps Chad Pennington, who I had largely written off, is going to get a very good chance to be the starter?

That said, maybe this was just a smokescreen they put out. But if it's true, it has me perplexed.
Toonster, we never know. Because 2 years we didn't know until after the draft that we were trying to trade up for Leinart. I think we will never know what the hell goes on inside that war room. For all we know the Jets could've had Dorsey number 1 on there board. As for Chad, I think he is listed as the starter. He is the veteran of this team and he is a great leader. While I may hate the arm he has, Chad is really a great leader and one day, this guy is going to be one hell of a coach and you can hold me to that. He is a brilliant guy. But, I think Erik Ainge was brought in for 2 reasons, his value and competition. I think that they may try to turn him into a starter for the future, but he is definately seen as a guy that can push Kellen Clemens and Chad Pennington. I think the verdict is out with that stuff. We will hav eto wait and see for what happens.

As a personal fan. I love changes in the locker room. I think Ainge has a solid arm and I think he is a worker. He makes a lot of mistakes at times, but I think there is potential. As for Kellen, don't count him out. He was playing QB with no one and now he can be protected. I think your going to see a different game-style with the Jets. A lot more San Diego Like offense. I am excited.

Via BoneKrusher
Young Nasty Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 12:16 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmess15 View Post
Actually somebody was bashing us for only reading Scott's blurbs and saying we don't know enough to have an opinion.
well, to have an actually educated discussion and generated opinion you should have more information than one person, and do more than just restating what someone else has already said. Besides that though, you can obviously ignore an ignorant comment like that and take it for what it is. But the 3 or so posts that sound like crying aren't really needed to get your point across.

Now comes the interesting part about seeing the contracts that the players will get. Hopefully we get guys to camp sooner than we did Revis last year. And what happens with the Baker situation will be interesting to follow. My guess is that he just attends camp to avoid losing his job

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 12:45 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there any chance Baker leaves? Keller isn't really a TE so if Baker leaves we're only left with Franks. If we were able to get a DL or CB for Baker I wouldn't be too upset. I
Old 04-28-2008, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Young Nasty Man
Veteran

Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.

I dont even know who would want Baker. He is a solid guy, but who would trade a CB of equal value? If anyone has any ideas please spit em out.

Via BoneKrusher
Young Nasty Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 01:15 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

Check this out,

Quote:
Also, I spoke with Ohio State coach Jim Tressel this morning regarding the "takes some plays/games off" charge against Vernon Gholston, the Jets first-round pick. There will be more in tomorrow's paper, but one thing Tressel stressed several times was Gholston's sack and tackle numbers fluctuated for a reason: his role in Ohio State's 4-3 defensive scheme wasn't strictly as a pass rusher or a run stopper.

"When you're a D-end who is sometimes a drop guy, there are going to be times where you're not going forward," said Tressel, who later said he didn't see any issues for Gholston becoming an outside linebacker in the Jets 3-4 defense. "There are times where you'll be in the scuffle and sometimes when you're out in your zone."

Tressel is also familiar with Purdue's Dustin Keller, who, after a trade, turned out to be the Jets second pick of the first round. Ohio State beat Purdue, 23-7, with the nation's top-rated defense having an easy night...with one exception.

"If you watched our game against them last year, we played well defensively, but the one thing we didn’t have an answer for was Dustin Keller," Tressel said of the tight end, who finished the game with seven receptions for 101 yards. "We stopped everything and everyone else but him."
http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/football/jets/blog/
Old 04-28-2008, 04:20 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cant make my own threads, so Ill post it:

Why Clemens cant be labeled a failure, yet.

A. Kellen led us to 3 victories in 7 games and it should have been 5 if Jmac (Baltimore) and Cotchery (Washington) could catch.

B. His receivers overall dropped tons of passes that hit them in their hands. Smith and Cotchery especially.

C. Our coaches who have access to game film, play calls, correct read progressions, and etc. only blamed 5 of his INTs on him. For a guy starting behind a terrible OLine, 5 INTs that are his fault in his first ever 7 games is not bad at all.

D. 40% of our starting OLine from last year was so bad that they were cut by us and NOT SIGNED by a single team in the league! This is not the situation you want to throw a kid making his first career starts into and Kellen handled it very well. When the rest of the league tells you that 40% of your starting OLine doesn't even belong in the NFL then your QB's are in a totally unfair situation.

E. Our OLine was significantly upgraded this year with the signings of Faneca and to a lesser extent Woody since he is not on Faneca's level, but he must be a significant upgrade from Anthony freaking Clement.

F. Clemens played all but one game without our best WR Laveraneus Coles and had Brad Smith starting alongside Jerricho Cotchery. Smith is awful and wound up losing his starting gig before season's end due to being pathetic and Wallace Wright began playing along side Jerricho in 2 WR sets.

G. He showed a ton of poise and leadership leading multiple 4th quarter comebacks & drives (B'more, Washington, Pittsburgh, Kansas City).

H. None of us know anything about his pocket presence because he never had a pocket to show presence in. For everytime he had happy feet there was another time he hung in there till the last second and took a monster hit while delivering a completed pass. He did that multiple times vs. Washington, Pittsburgh, and Cleveland.

I. If Clemens was in this year's draft, and he had the Sr. year he had his Sr. year at Oregon and did not break his ankle he would have been a higher rated prospect than Matt Ryan was since he had both better stats and a better arm. Even if you want to debate that, he was surely a first round pick in this year's draft. He just happened to break his ankle and come out the same year as Vince Young, Matt Leinart, and Jay Cutler. Even with those high profile QBs and an injury that limited him at the combine he was still an early 2nd round pick his year.

J. Our coaches could be in a make or break year and felt they saw enough from the kid to not go out and draft a high priced rookie QB. Again, they are the guys who had and have access to all the game film and play calling, etc. and they were willing to hang their hats and their careers on this kid's ability to play the QB position.

From another site, some good reasons to why you cant label Clemens as a failure. Clemens can be succesful, and has a few young players to shoot with in Keller, Cotchery, Washington, Stuckey and possibly Woodhead who I like.
Old 04-28-2008, 05:01 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You forgot about Marcus "Mute" Henry.
Old 04-28-2008, 05:21 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Henry, supposedly a possession guy but 18.8 YPC last year doesn't sound like a possession guy to me. Obviously he has an adjustment to make but he definitely showed he was capable of making big plays in college so maybe he can do it in the NFL as well.

Woodhead could be a nice signing, but Caulcrick was a UDFA signing that I liked even more. He's a 250 lb dude that does great in short yardage and goal line situations which we desperately need. He could easily make this team as a backup FB or third RB (especially after cutting Tutt) and run goal line situations this season while learning to play FB behind Tony Richardson, a high character guy and a great player. Caulcrick is a high character guy as well, I love his signing and definitely am rooting for him to make the team. Could be a great situation for him and he could really bring some things to this team.
Old 04-29-2008, 07:40 PM    (permalink
gio
Rookie

gio hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

woodhead looks like a stud. he is a little on the small side, but i always root for the underdog. if he could do half of what he did in college, he is going to be a great weapon without a doubt.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:37 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tutt and Kowalewski cut today.

I'm surprised about Tutt because Mangini loved him as a special teams guy, but I'm glad because it'll give guys like Danny Woodhead a chance to make it.
Old 04-30-2008, 02:26 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gholston's wearing the number 56.

WE GOT OUR LAWRENCE TAYLOR!!!
Old 04-30-2008, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
Tutt and Kowalewski cut today.

I'm surprised about Tutt because Mangini loved him as a special teams guy, but I'm glad because it'll give guys like Danny Woodhead a chance to make it.
just a reminder.

Tony Richardson. One of the best fullbacks ever. Blocked for Adrian Peterson last year. Currently a Jet. :)
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:57 PM    (permalink
jmess15
Rookie

jmess15 is a cocksman.jmess15 is a cocksman.jmess15 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
Gholston's wearing the number 56.

WE GOT OUR LAWRENCE TAYLOR!!!

as Joe Benigno would say, "From your mouth to God's ears"
Old 04-30-2008, 05:43 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Wonder if Gholston will switch to 50 when Barton is gone, I might hold off on getting a jersey until Barton's gone and we see what Gholston does with that.

Another UDFA that looks kind of intriguing is Bryan Mattison, Scott's scouting report seems to make it seem like he could potentially be a decent fit as a 3-4 end for us, I'd guess weakside but I don't have a tremendous knowledge of the 3-4. Height isn't great but isn't terrible either at just a shade under 6'3, decent weight for the position at 290. Supposedly he plays with good leverage and is good against the run but not a great pass rusher, though he has a tremendous motor. Had either 8 or 9 sacks last year which isn't bad for Big 10 and a guy that's not know as a great pass rusher. Wouldn't be shocked if he makes the team like DeVito did last year, we can obviously use bodies on the line.
Old 04-30-2008, 08:59 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

A few other UDFAs:

Zach Catanese, Safety, Arizona State
Kenwin Cummings, DE, Wingate
Rodrick Johnson, OLB, Oklahoma State

any others?
Old 04-30-2008, 11:50 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Wow. Catanese was a beast at ASU. More so against, the run, though. He could be valuable.
Old 05-01-2008, 11:34 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Johnson too is very versatile and a pretty good fit for a 3-4 ILB. Not great in coverage or laterally but as a downhill thumper that stops the run and a blitzer he's got some value. Who knows, maybe he can develop into a valuable rotation guy. I see a few guys that are UDFA's that can really have some value for us down the road, this looks like a pretty good class for us. Wouldn't be surprised if 2 or 3 guys made the team, though obviously everybody faces an uphill battle.
Old 05-02-2008, 02:48 PM    (permalink
BroadwayJoe10
Veteran

BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.

Jehuu Caulcrick is my favorite prospect, i would love for him to become our short-yardage back. His story is absolutely unreal and i can only imagine he has more to work for than anyone else; i hope he succeeds on our team, but just becuase of what this kid has gone through i hope he does well no matter where he is. He's got great measurables and a good work ethic, I think he has one of the best chances to make our roster as possibly the 4th string back and would easily see him replace chatman.

check out the story... http://www.newyorkjets.com/blog/post...nspiring-story

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
BroadwayJoe10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Naked Jehuty

Wright got us listed as a loser on draft day? Whats up wit that? We got a pass rusher, got cb help, got two big targets. Explanation???
Old 05-03-2008, 09:06 PM    (permalink
BroadwayJoe10
Veteran

BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naked Jehuty View Post
Wright got us listed as a loser on draft day? Whats up wit that? We got a pass rusher, got cb help, got two big targets. Explanation???
Don't read too much into it; scott has been pretty down on the jets for winning the last game of the year and losing out on mcfadden in the draft because of it. From what i've heard, mcfadden really wasn't an option for us, it was Chris long than vernon gholston.

We did adress Oline in FA and could have used some depth this draft, but our oline should be significantly improved.

We used our 3rd and 5th to grab us a legit NT, which could have a huge effect on our defense in a positive way.

I like the signings of keller and lowery very much and didn't have a problem with any of the other picks.

SO in our draft, on paper, we took care of our OLB pass rush needs, NT (jenkins trade), pass catching threat in keller as a WR/TE, a potential backup QB with good potential in my mind in Ainge as well as a solid CB who could challenge for our starting nickleback role, #2 CB or even safety.

Any post draft draft-grade should be taken with a grain of salt considering no one has seen a single snap of any of these players. If clemens can make strides as a QB this year I expect very big things with our team..very big things.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
BroadwayJoe10 is offline   Reply With Quote