Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Jets Team Forum

New York Jets Team Forum Discuss the J-E-T-S

Old 01-08-2011, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Chris
Pro Bowler

Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now you owe San Diego a second rounder. Hehe.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Revis, Brick and our running game were fantastic tonight.

Sanchez was awful, no getting around that. He did however make a few throws when we needed him to. But still awful.

Give credit to the coaching staff. Some of those halftime adjustments went a long way.

I'm just happy we live to see another day.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Hurricanes25 : 01-08-2011 at 11:19 PM.
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Now you owe San Diego a second rounder. Hehe.
I don't mind. Despite having a bad game tonight, if there is one person I want to see the Jets resign this off season, its Cromartie.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

See you guys next week... should be a good close game this time around

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 12:45 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
Sanchez made a big throw on the last drive, but for the most part, even late in the game, he stunk up the joint with repeated comically overthrown passes.

I'm happy to see the Jets pull off the win though and the way they did it validates (at least in my mind) that the Jets very much could have won last year against the Colts if Shonn Greene hadn't gotten hurt before the half.

I'm also happy to see Revis Island back in full force.

Can someone tell me if that was Folk we heard yell YES!!! as the kick went through?
Yeah, I worded that really poorly. The beginning of the game was awful, the last drive was acceptable. Good enough. But it felt good because the beginning was just so, so bad.

I like the fact that despite the fact the defense seemed to play awful and Sanchez was really bad they managed to win. Revis was awesome as well.

Not sure how I feel about next week's game, I definitely hope it's a good one. Also, a pass rush would be nice. All game I felt the Colts could get whatever they wanted in the passing game, still think they made a mistake not throwing the ball more.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Flaming Mo
Rookie

Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Great write up man. I hope you stick around here.

I'll add Shonn Greene as another X factor. As you said later in the post, he is the bruiser and has looked much better than LT lately. If Greene gets going, the Jets will have success tonight.
Thanks. Greene at this point just is the much better running back at purely running the ball, even though LT had better stats on Saturday. I'm glad he did not only for the team but also personally as he seems like a genuinly nice guy. The media of course would have jumped on him if he couldnt get it going and the Jets lost.

In the end though, HUGE props to the offensive line. They did what they couldnt do last year, just lining up and ramming it forward against the Colts. Indy knew we would run it, put 9 guys in the box but they just could not stop us.
Flaming Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Flaming Mo
Rookie

Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flaming Mo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
I don't mind. Despite having a bad game tonight, if there is one person I want to see the Jets resign this off season, its Cromartie.
I dont know. Not that I dont want to see him back (at the right price of course and not nearly at elite money) but I think David Harris and Braylon Edwards are much more important than Cro (you could also make an argument for Holmes) who in general hasnt been great this year. It all depends on the asking price of him.

Rex needs good cornerbacks and we need talent opposite of Revis. But when Cro wants to see big money, you gotta evaluate if he really has played well and did his job. I know that he didnt do it on defense Saturday, once again letting Garcon run wild. Yes, Pool should have come over but the coverage by Cro was abysmal and Rex also ripped into him for that.
Old 01-10-2011, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
I dont know. Not that I dont want to see him back (at the right price of course and not nearly at elite money) but I think David Harris and Braylon Edwards are much more important than Cro (you could also make an argument for Holmes) who in general hasnt been great this year. It all depends on the asking price of him.

Rex needs good cornerbacks and we need talent opposite of Revis. But when Cro wants to see big money, you gotta evaluate if he really has played well and did his job. I know that he didnt do it on defense Saturday, once again letting Garcon run wild. Yes, Pool should have come over but the coverage by Cro was abysmal and Rex also ripped into him for that.
David Harris I could agree with, but I really don't see any of the receivers as being more important than Cromartie. Yes, he had a bad game against the Colts, but watching the Jets this season, if they didn't have cornerbacks they did this year, I don't think the Jets defense would be even in the top half in the league.

Very simply put, the Jets haven't been able to get nearly as much pressure on opposing quarterbacks as last year. IMO, Revis and Cromartie ARE the Jets pass defense.

Braylon Edwards and Santonio Holmes on the other hand have made some big plays but on the whole have been horribly inconsistent on the field all season long. From a WR group that is supposed to be "a QB's wet dream", I certainly expected better than what I saw this past season.

There have been games where the smartest thing the Schottenheimer could have done was to just abandon the pass game completely because Edwards, Cotchery, Keller and Holmes weren't catching anything thrown their way.

The games against Green Bay and the second game against Miami come to mind.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:35 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They're all pretty important obviously, it's tough to differentiate. There's such clear needs on defense at safety, on the DL, and for a pass rusher that you definitely don't want to open up other needs. Holmes or Edwards has to be re-signed IMO, because without them you've got Cotchery and not much else at WR. Just not enough to get it done, J-Co I love but hasn't been great this year, and it's tough to try to revamp that entire position. Inside linebackers are the strength of the defense right now along with corners, so taking that away hopefully adding in other areas would help and ILB isn't exactly a premium position, but Harris would definitely be missed big time. Then with Cro he played so well in some games and corners are the strength of the pass D as Crickett mentioned. With his lapses he could possibly be expendable, I think a lot depends on the development of Kyle Wilson next year. Could always try to get a different corner at better value, too.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:18 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why are there more Patriots fans all over the place than Jets fans?

Anyway, I hate New England and want you guys to win. So I am thinking of what to do to slow down Brady.

I think you gotta put Revis on Welker. Deion Branch is okay, nothing special.
Cromartie is 6-1 right? Can he neutralize one of Brady's TE's?

We almost beat N.E. there with Rodgers not playing right b4 X-mas.... I think you guys have a shot. The pressure is all on the Patriots so keep it close enough for 3 quarters, they might choke.

You need to chop block the schit out of fat Vince Wilfork, early and often. Don't worry about him getting mad. Take his head out of the game.

Then pound the hell out of them with Greene & Tomlinson over and over.... will set up the play actions to Keller, and the deep balls to Edwards and Holmes. Also, a trick play or two from Brad Smith.

Can you guys catch them off guard with some vintage Miami Wildcat stuff?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Why are there more Patriots fans all over the place than Jets fans?
Probably because they had a dynasty this decade whereas the Jets have to share a home with another team. On the other hand though, compared to some football forums I used to post on, this place is littered with Jets fans.

Quote:
We almost beat N.E. there with Rodgers not playing right b4 X-mas.... I think you guys have a shot. The pressure is all on the Patriots so keep it close enough for 3 quarters, they might choke.

If the Jets can put pressure on Brady they have a chance. If he has enough time to read war and peace in the pocket like so many other times, he'll pick the Jets apart.

IMO, this is the key to the game. If the Jets are able to do this, they'll be in it until the very end, even if Sanchez repeats the comical overthrows he had against the Colts. If they aren't, Sanchez could have a career day and the Jets will probably still lose anyway.

Quote:
Then pound the hell out of them with Greene & Tomlinson over and over.... will set up the play actions to Keller, and the deep balls to Edwards and Holmes. Also, a trick play or two from Brad Smith.

Can you guys catch them off guard with some vintage Miami Wildcat stuff?
I'm not sure.

STRATEGY AND PERSONNEL

From Yahoo sports:
Quote:
Player Notes

• WR-KR Brad Smith(notes) suffered a groin injury in the first quarter Saturday, but returned in the second half, although he appeared a bit hobbled. He is expected to play Sunday at New England.
If he's healthy, I'm sure the Jets will use him in the wildcat at least once or twice. If he's not, I wouldn't bet on it. If the Jets are going to try a trick play, I want to see the running back who has seven passing touchdowns in twelve pass attempts give it a go.

Last edited by Crickett : 01-11-2011 at 04:48 PM.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:24 AM    (permalink
timewaster
Rookie

timewaster timewaster timewaster timewaster

Quote:

Sanchez was awful, no getting around that. He did however make a few throws when we needed him to. But still awful.
Sanchez lays an egg after every time off in both seasons. He played well in the second half of the Pitt game (after the injury). Didnt really play against Buffalo. Was really bad against Indy but went 9-12 in the second half.

Going to kill the Pats on Sunday :shock:
timewaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cromartie called Brady an ass. Look for Brady to pick on Cro all day. Although he was probably going to pick on him anyways.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-12-2011, 05:07 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:
Cromartie called Brady an ass. Look for Brady to pick on Cro all day. Although he was probably going to pick on him anyways.
I mean to be fair it's probably true, but that's not the kind of stuff that you should say at all. Then he stood by his statements and basically challenged Brady to come after him. Think that's going to be a big, big mistake. Maybe Cro surprises me, but I doubt it. He also doesn't really match up well with any of the Pats WR's. What would be clutch is if one of the smaller quicker corners, Wilson, Coleman, Cole, anybody, would step up and contain Branch. Presumably Revis goes on Welker, and I don't like Cro on Branch at all because Branch is smaller and quicker, think he'll give Cro trouble again just like he did last time.

Also, Woody is out for the remainder of the playoffs. I've been critical of him, but this is definitely a loss. I expect the Pats to go after Hunter and make him prove himself, how he steps in will be huge in this game. Wonder when they try to get a replacement for Woody or if they'll just try to do something from within.
Old 01-14-2011, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Brad Smith and Drew Coleman are both questionable this week. We all know how important Brad Smith is to this team. At the very least I hope he can play in the Wildcat a little bit. It's a pretty important part of our offense and we can always have Cro returning kicks. As for Coleman, imo, it would be a fairly big loss if he can't go on Sunday. He has played pretty well this year and is one guy who has gotten to the Qb when he blitzes. I'm sure we're going to be in the nickel and dime a lot so it would be nice to have him.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-16-2011, 06:31 AM    (permalink
Flaming Mo
Rookie

Alright, we are only half a day away from the big game in Foxboro...

I really respect the Jets to come out fired up and extremely prepared for this game. The mental aspect of this contest works completely in their favor. They are the ones who have to avenge a loss, they are the underdogs, are much more experienced in big games lately than the Pats and Rex also fueled the hatred this week. This team thrives on the us against the world attitude and this week is exactly this kind of situation.

On offense I expect us to run a lot early, even if the Patriots stack the box. We should see a lot of quick, short throws on slants and out routes so that we limit the amount of snaps where Sanchez has to make a read at the end of the play. NE will be looking to stop the run and with Wilfork in there I dont see much success up the middle. LT underneath should be open all day and if we get to the edge with Greene we should be able to move it effectively. Sanchez should be used on a lot of roll outs and Schottenheimer has to move the pocket. I could also see the Jets having something up their sleeve like a Brad Smith pass or some kind of trick play. As we've seen in yesterday's playoff games, we just cant afford to turn the ball over. It seems like a moot point but taking care of the ball is so critical in the postseason, especially on the road.

The defense played very well last week and we need the same effort from this group this week. Guys like Bart Scott and David Harris have to send a message early on to ball carriers, blockers and underneath receivers that it will be a physical, punishing game. Set the tone early, not with trash talk or stupid penalties but by really attacking the line of scrimmage and throwing a real haymaker at the NE offense. Of course it will be critical to get pressure on Brady but I see the Jets using a mixup between heavy pressure and what helped them beat last Manning (few blitzes, more coverage and baiting the Pats to run it). Confuse Brady and make him think twice about his playcalling. Cromartie has to have a big game and cannot look lost in coverage again like he did last week. Revis should face Welker all game long. The X factors are players like Erik Smith, Drew Coleman and Marquise Cole. They have to make the tackles on the NE receivers and not allow yards after the catch. Shaun Ellis is another guy I expect to have a big game. He hasnt been good recently but he always gets up for the Pats.

Go get em boys!!!
Old 01-16-2011, 12:01 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Another nice post Mo...stick around!

Nobody expects the Jets to win this one...hopefully they go out there and surprise. Apparently they're running a slightly less complicated defense this time. Doing what they can to slow down Brady is obviously critical, if the defense plays like they did last time there's really no chance in this one. Need them to do what they can to get some stops, and then the offense to step up, take care of the ball like Mo said.

Definitely agree with the point about getting the edge with Greene, if they can do that it will be awesome. If the Pats try to move Wilfork around to match him up against Hunter, could potentially take advantage of that as well. A big game from at least one of Holmes, Edwards, and Keller would be great as well for momentum and ability to move the ball a little. Jets need to do a lot to beat the Pats, hopefully they come in focused with a good gameplan and, like you said, set the tone early.

Thought it was interesting that apparently Dennis Byrd gave the Jets a really great motivational speech last night, really cool that he came in to speak to them.

Hopefully Coleman and Smith play like 'Canes said. We know what Smith does, but with all of the smaller, quicker wideouts on the Pats Coleman is really important, plus he's had a good year. If he's out, Kyle Wilson really needs to step up and have a good game. I'd almost rather see Cro on a TE than one of their WR's, maybe Tate if anyone. Think the shorter guys are going to have a really easy time getting open on him.

Last edited by derza222 : 01-16-2011 at 12:03 PM.
Old 01-16-2011, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Flaming Mo
Rookie

Good post Derza. It would be interesting to see Wilfork lining up over the right side. Usually that is our power side with Moore and Woody but recently Slauson and Brick have just been blowing people away on the left side. If the Pats really decide to concentrate on the right the one cutback run should be there all day long.

Heard about the Byrd thing too, great stuff! The Jets might not be as well coached as the Pats from an X and O standpoint (maybe) but in such games motivation and determination go a long way. And I think Rex is propably one of the best in the business getting his troops fired up...
Old 01-16-2011, 01:49 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Interesting stat, apparently among defenders who Brady has attempted more than 5 passes at, he's got the worst passer rating throwing at Cromartie. I'm slightly surprised by this, but there's some talk that maybe they're trying to goad him into throwing there since he hasn't had a lot of success doing that. Not sure how that'll work out, but it does give me a slightly different opinion of how Cro is going to do this game. Still don't think it'll go well, but maybe I'm wrong.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:47 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats Jets!

I appreciate a team that doesn't just solely rely on the draft and waiting years for guys to develop.

I also can't stand the Patriots for many reasons, starting with the BS tuck-rule, all the Vinitieri field goals that guys like Norwood and Crosby would have missed, and the over-worship of Brady & Belichick who I think are way overrated.

I told everyone this off-season on this board that the Patriots wouldn't win another Super Bowl, and even though they, like Atlanta, had a great regular season, it matters not. Patriots haven't won a Super Bowl in like 7 years right? Way overrated and I love it.

Good for you Jets fans. I'd love to see us both here in Dallas in 2 weeks!
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats on the win, Jets fans. The better team won today, no doubt about. Great gameplan. Great execution. The Patriots just didn't bring it today, but that doesn't take anything away from what the Jets did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 06:54 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I knew/thought the Jets would win. But my prediction was, 24-21, and it would depend on a late field goal by the pats to sent it to OT. Anyone else would of kicked it deep to the rookie McKnight?

Only team I'm worried about is the Packers. I think the Steelers will be hard as hell. But the game is winnable. Especially if the Jets can get a early lead/TD.

Yea. I'm predicting a Jets/Packers super bowl

Sig by, Hitman D

Last edited by katnip : 01-16-2011 at 06:56 PM.
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:10 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Feels great to beat a team as good as the Pats, who were pretty clearly the favorite to win the Super Bowl heading into the playoffs and the divisional round. Steelers game is going to be tough, we beat them at their place before but it's going to take a tremendous game to do it again. Next week will be really interesting, cool to make the AFCCG two years in a row especially with all the flaws this team has. For now, I'm just going to enjoy the win.
Old 01-16-2011, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Awesome. Beating a team like the the Pats is huge. They've been so good for so long, so when you beat the in the playoffs it fells like we made it. Just gunna soak in the victory.

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-16-2011, 07:18 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Feels great to beat a team as good as the Pats, who were pretty clearly the favorite to win the Super Bowl heading into the playoffs and the divisional round. Steelers game is going to be tough, we beat them at their place before but it's going to take a tremendous game to do it again. Next week will be really interesting, cool to make the AFCCG two years in a row especially with all the flaws this team has. For now, I'm just going to enjoy the win.
same here. I just believe to much the Jets will make the super bowl after todays game

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote