Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Jets Team Forum

New York Jets Team Forum Discuss the J-E-T-S

Old 03-09-2014, 03:22 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cutting Cromartie means Verner contract is under the wraps for Jets.

True or False?
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 03:24 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would guess false, but that's obviously just speculation on my part.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 04:13 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Verner isn't expected to visit anywhere and will sign with a new team at the start of FA. Believed to be with the Jets, Rams, or Vikings.

I actually have always really liked Verner, especially at UCLA, so I'm fine with this if it happens. However, I will still hold out hope they're going to address the pass rush.

Also heard we're looking into Whitner and MJD, but I'm sure we're mildly interested in just about everyone.
Old 03-09-2014, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Old School
Rookie

Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Throw in Clemons and Asomoah also, as others I've heard they've been linked to.

Saw this report:

[According to TFY Draft Insider's Tony Pauline, the Jets intend to "lessen the load" on Geno Smith in his second NFL season, and hope to keep Smith "under 20 passes per game."
Pauline is mostly a draft guru, but gets a fair number of NFL team scoops. He says the Jets plan to re-implement "a more run oriented offense in 2014 in an attempt to exploit their strengths." They obviously don't consider Geno a strength. The Jets played this style of offense for years with Mark Sanchez at the helm, and qualified for two AFC Championship games. They'll attempt to "hide" their quarterback with a strong defense and higher-volume rushing attack.]

Not that this is any kind of big news, because this is the type of team Rex likes to build. But as a FA WR, are you loving hearing these thoughts coming out right before the FA signing period begins? Especially if you are a WR looking for a 1 year deal (like Nicks) to build your status back up for a better payday.

MJD/Ivory/Powell would be interesting combo if they are going to run the ball like crazy!

Last edited by Old School : 03-09-2014 at 05:14 PM.
Old School is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a bad feeling the Jets have no intention of spending any significant free agent money or any draft picks in the first three rounds on wide receiver. Instead of giving Geno a real opportunity with not the worst receiver corps in the NFL, they're going to de-emphasize passing in what has become a pass oriented league instead. Joyous.

If this is the direction the Jets want to go, then drafting a quarterback in the second round last year was a waste of a pick, and any pick they use on a QB in the first four rounds this year will be too. You don't need a big investment on a player who's primary job is to hand the ball off to another player.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Old School
Rookie

Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Old School is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even with a conservative offense in a pass happy league, the Jets at a minimum have to sign a #2 WR in FA and draft at least one WR in the first three rounds. It would be insane if they didn't. With the depth of talent at WR in this years draft, and the amount of picks the Jets have, I would hope they come away with 2 WR's in the first four rounds, and a late flyer on another.
Old 03-09-2014, 06:27 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Would guess false, but that's obviously just speculation on my part.
It looks like it would be true. I can't wait until Tuesday to confirm that. lol.
Old 03-09-2014, 06:34 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

If Jets actually switch to a smash mouth offense then interesting in Asamouth makes zero sense. Maybe Jets cut a pass numbers down a tock in favor of more running opportunity. The purpose to do that is to reduce turnovers and manage game better with strong defense.

I am fine with Clemons but Whitner? We have Landry and a couple of run stuffing S on the roster.

I think Jets will go with youngsters for one more season and then invest in more veterans to blending with youngsters for 2015 and 2016 seasons. Jets may not find an identity in offense yet so there is no reason Jets should go wild in free agency. If true, I don't like it either.
Old 03-09-2014, 06:39 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotoJets007 View Post
It looks like it would be true. I can't wait until Tuesday to confirm that. lol.
If true it means Verner, one of the hottest players on the FA market, received an offer so rich from the Jets that it blew all of his other suitors (of which there are many) out of the water. Now maybe that's the case, but it would be somewhat disappointing to blow a ton of money on a corner.

What would make more sense if they already have a corner under wraps is a tier 2 guy they made a priority - particularly since I'd imagine the view is that Milliner will develop into a #1 corner. Why pay $10M+ a year for your other starting corner?

But you're right, things certainly seem to be pointing in that direction. I'm hoping this is a well timed smokescreen. Still possible I suppose, given Idzik did a reasonably good job keeping a tight ship last offseason.
Old 03-09-2014, 06:47 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

Quote:
If true it means Verner, one of the hottest players on the FA market, received an offer so rich from the Jets that it blew all of his other suitors (of which there are many) out of the water. Now maybe that's the case, but it would be somewhat disappointing to blow a ton of money on a corner.

What would make more sense if they already have a corner under wraps is a tier 2 guy they made a priority - particularly since I'd imagine the view is that Milliner will develop into a #1 corner. Why pay $10M+ a year for your other starting corner?

But you're right, things certainly seem to be pointing in that direction. I'm hoping this is a well timed smokescreen. Still possible I suppose, given Idzik did a reasonably good job keeping a tight ship last offseason.
Well, Milliner won't be number one CB until his 4th season if he continues developing well. By that time, if Milliner becomes a number one CB and asks for big bucks then Verner could be either number two for cheap (front end contract) or released in order to make a room for young CB or cheaper veteran opposing Milliner.
Old 03-09-2014, 07:05 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm cool with Verner. They have to use the cap space somewhere. An up-and-coming solid young corner is never a bad thing.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School View Post
Even with a conservative offense in a pass happy league, the Jets at a minimum have to sign a #2 WR in FA and draft at least one WR in the first three rounds. It would be insane if they didn't. With the depth of talent at WR in this years draft, and the amount of picks the Jets have, I would hope they come away with 2 WR's in the first four rounds, and a late flyer on another.
The Jets are interested in offensive linemen, running backs, safeties and cornerbacks. I have yet to hear anything about interest in wide receivers. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I'm cool with Verner. They have to use the cap space somewhere. An up-and-coming solid young corner is never a bad thing.
I'll have to see the contract Verner gets. If it's lets say 12 million a year, I'm probably not going to be happy with it if the Jets could have had the best corner in football for 16.
Old 03-09-2014, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Old School
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
The Jets are interested in offensive linemen, running backs, safeties and cornerbacks. I have yet to hear anything about interest in wide receivers. :(

True. But I haven't really seen any rumors of interest for WR's today except for Nicks saying what he wants and who he wants to go to. So I wouldn't say the lack of rumors means anything just yet.

And Yoto, I could be wrong, but Asomoah's strength is run blocking. So I would think he'd fit the ground and pound game.
Old 03-09-2014, 07:41 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The lack of rumors about WRs means literally nothing.

They are going to add at least two receivers, possibly three, using their first four picks (1st, 2nd, two thirds) and FA.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 07:42 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:

I'll have to see the contract Verner gets. If it's lets say 12 million a year, I'm probably not going to be happy with it if the Jets could have had the best corner in football for 16.
There was the rumored Sanders/Maclin interest (obviously Maclin is now off the market). Decker's been thrown out there as well. I'm hoping for a big body in FA to complement the smaller guys who will likely be available at 18, but that seems unlikely.

On Verner, my reservations come from a couple of perspectives. One is simply the fact that if they have agreed to a contract with him already, the money is likely out of this world. Shields got almost $10M/year and Verner has had a pretty hot market per the rumors. With a little under 2 full days left before free agency opens, how sweet is the deal for one of the most popular players on the market to already have agreed in principle? Why not wait things out for a few days and see if another team is willing to exceed the offer? It's not like he's had an opportunity to see the facility, meet with the coaches, discuss how he's going to be used. They're just talking figures.

The other concern is - and I'll caveat this by stating that I haven't watched Verner extensively and am mostly going by what I've read - it seems like there's a chance there's a disconnect between the FO and the coaching staff on this one. Obviously Rex loves corners so that shouldn't be an issue, but Verner isn't known for being great in press man or filling against the run - both of which Rex tends to have corners do a lot. Now obviously I would hope that there's been communication and the coaching staff thinks Verner can be used well. And Rex has had guys like Cromartie become more willing tacklers - but again they haven't spoken to the guy.

Maybe the money's not going to be crazy and the coaching staff already knows a lot of stuff they'd like to do with Verner. Though regardless, from my perspective after the investment they made in Milliner I'll take Byrd and a lower tier corner over Verner and a lower tier safety. He's been better for a longer period, should cost about the same, and isn't all that much older.
Old 03-09-2014, 08:16 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Since it is not Idzik's intention to create extra cap room, the contract for Verner should be no objection.

For 2014 salary game, it could be no more than 10m which is about 500k more than Cromartie's would be salary for that CB spot.

3m base salary + 3m prorated SB + 4m roster bonus = 10m for 2014.

or

6m base salary + 1m prorated SB + 3m roster bonus = 10m (Preferably)

or

5m base salary + 4m prorated SB = 9m.

or

1m base salary + 5m prorated SB + 4m roster bonus = 10m (Worst plan).
Old 03-09-2014, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Quote:
There was the rumored Sanders/Maclin interest (obviously Maclin is now off the market). Decker's been thrown out there as well. I'm hoping for a big body in FA to complement the smaller guys who will likely be available at 18, but that seems unlikely.
I apologize, I was referring to the time since teams were able to begin negotiating 'without making offers' a few days ago.
Old 03-09-2014, 08:23 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

Quote:

The other concern is - and I'll caveat this by stating that I haven't watched Verner extensively and am mostly going by what I've read - it seems like there's a chance there's a disconnect between the FO and the coaching staff on this one. Obviously Rex loves corners so that shouldn't be an issue, but Verner isn't known for being great in press man or filling against the run - both of which Rex tends to have corners do a lot. Now obviously I would hope that there's been communication and the coaching staff thinks Verner can be used well. And Rex has had guys like Cromartie become more willing tacklers - but again they haven't spoken to the guy.

Maybe the money's not going to be crazy and the coaching staff already knows a lot of stuff they'd like to do with Verner. Though regardless, from my perspective after the investment they made in Milliner I'll take Byrd and a lower tier corner over Verner and a lower tier safety. He's been better for a longer period, should cost about the same, and isn't all that much older.
Verner offers solid coverage and run support. Much tough player than Cromartie. That is why Jeff Fisher drafted him in the first place. Not sure about Press coverage, though.
Old 03-09-2014, 08:26 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

Funny about Johnny Patrick. If Idzik does not like Cromartie then what is the point in picking Patrick up? More run stuffing players?
Old 03-09-2014, 08:35 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotoJets007 View Post
Funny about Johnny Patrick. If Idzik does not like Cromartie then what is the point in picking Patrick up? More run stuffing players?
Coaching staff supposedly a fan of Patrick's athleticism. Low risk move with his contract structure.

Obviously Cromartie was about finances as well.
Old 03-10-2014, 03:14 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I did hear there may be a connect for us with Andre Roberts, since Rod Graves, who was with Arizona when they drafted him, is now with us. Really though, the lack of ties for us to any of the FA WRs really is a blessing in disguise, IMO. They see the weakness in the FA market and if they get somebody, it'll probably be on that second or third wave of free agency. I think this more than anything is an indication of us going WR early (and possibly often) in the draft. And Rex, as candid as always, when interviewed at Clemson's pro day said he wanted to add a receiver so it seems very apparent it will happen then.

It was also alluded to up there that there may be a disconnect between coach and FO, but maybe there's just a misperception on player evaluations here. I honestly think they're more connected now than before with Tannenbaum. There were several times that Rex said a certain player wasn't his choice. I feel like Rex is laying out the groundwork for what he wants and idzik is trying to find the top talent that fits the bill. That's me being optimistic though.

Really waiting on this Austin Howard deal. Now that Veldheer and Saffold ballpark numbers are coming in, I feel like he should get locked up sometime today (Monday). It really shouldn't be any more than 6 mil a year. Interested to see what Verner gets, if it's from us. For some reason I figured it would be south of 10 mil, but maybe not. It would be quite odd if we paid him somewhere around 12 mill but couldn't pay 16 for Revis, but then again, it also seems like there's a greater emphasis on a strong locker room, which I'm not necessarily sure Revis helped with. Seeing how Grimes, even as good as he was, gets 8 mil a year at 30 probably just goes to show you cap numbers are steadily increasing (which also means Revis will probably want a new deal soon). But really, as long as they perform, it's fine by me. Verner is a great locker room guy, young, and a playmaker. Also, the CB market dried up pretty quick. Shields got locked up, and though I think he's terribly overrated, Vontae is about to get locked up too. It's vital that we get a top-flight corner. I disagree about him being able to play man though. I think Verner's quite versatile. It's funny how perception on a corner can change though, because the year before this last people didn't want him even starting in TEN. Really, to me, that's why I'd like to have playmakers like Verner at corner, then focus more on beefing up the pass rush, because no CB outside of Revis really is much without one.

Heard we're courting TJ Ward as well. That one would be a bit more of a head scratcher. He's a good player and a team leader and all that, but he's much more of a SS. If we're looking for that centerfielder type, then that isn't him. But who knows. Maybe he can also do things that we haven't seen from him. Or maybe we're actually not that interested.

Last I heard, Asamoah is almost assuredly going to the Falcons. Not sure who else we're looking at. Kind of hoping we get at least 2 mid-level OL guys so we don't have to waste an early draft pick on it.

Last edited by thetedginnshow : 03-10-2014 at 03:57 AM.
thetedginnshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 12:34 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

On the comment regarding miscommunication between coaching staff and FO it was just a maybe and only assuming they sign Verner. Maybe they're planning on changing things up defensively or they know Verner can do more than he showed in Tennessee. But as far as I know, the Titans played sides and Verner almost exclusively plays in off coverage. And as long as Rex has been here I remember corners matching up with specific wideouts and playing in press coverage (and I was referencing press coverage not man coverage).

I can't imagine the Jets playing sides so hopefully if they sign him they're comfortable with his ability to move around and shadow wideouts, play left corner, etc. And I'm sure Rex can scheme around Verner playing off coverage, but that's just one more thing to add to the mix. And probably harder if he's shadowing guys. So it seems risky to sign a guy and ask him to do stuff that he hasn't done a whole lot of (though he's been successful doing other stuff). Unless they're going to start playing sides now, which I suppose is possible but I wonder if Rex would like. Makes it too easy for the offense to get the matchups they want.

All of that said, money's a factor obviously. Just saw a recent interview where he referenced that while the amount of money he'd make matters to him it's kind of a respect thing and, it matters more to be one of the higher paid players on the team than to make more money straight up. The reference that was made was that he'd rather make $6 or $7 million for a team that allocates its money well than $8 or $9 million but have a bunch of guys make more money than him. If they somehow manage to bring him in at say $8 million a year or less (at $8M he'd be the third highest paid guy on the team behind Brick and Mangold, with Harris fourth at $7M) the contract obviously looks a lot better given they don't have tape on him. Sounds like he likes the scheme too. I didn't mean to come off totally opposed - if he's sold on the scheme and the organization as opposed to a contract for $12M a year and that's what the basis for that quick decision was (if in fact it was made) it's a solid move for a young, talented corner. Really depends how things shake out.

I'm curious to see what they do at safety. Rex has valued run support there a lot more than coverage - but a coverage safety would really change the look of the defense, particularly with the weakness at corner. A guy like Clemons could work there if they're not going to spend for Byrd and want that. But maybe they just stick to hitters - not like Ward is particularly bad in coverage. It's also interesting that Byrd's market has been pretty cool. Would love it if they can swoop in and get him locked up to a reasonable deal.

I'd like them to sign a Colon level guard and have them compete with Campbell and Aboushi for the starting spot. Would be nice if one of those late round picks last year wins the job and pays off.

Last edited by derza222 : 03-10-2014 at 03:55 PM.
Old 03-10-2014, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Old School
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
Also, the CB market dried up pretty quick. Shields got locked up, and though I think he's terribly overrated, Vontae is about to get locked up too. It's vital that we get a top-flight corner.

Interesting, it appears the the Jets are the "Mystery Team" that has made a "substantial offer" for Vontae. Word is that Rex prefers big, man-cover corners. I don't know enough about Vontae to give any real thoughts of how much he makes us better than having Cromartie. (If this does go through).

Thoughts?
Old 03-10-2014, 07:56 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
The lack of rumors about WRs means literally nothing.

They are going to add at least two receivers, possibly three, using their first four picks (1st, 2nd, two thirds) and FA.
agreed. I will be shocked if the position is not addressed. I'm hoping for 2 receivers and a tight end then maybe another receiver late in the draft.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:21 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Looks like the Bucs may get rid of Revis, in that case the Jets would get a fourth instead of a third.