Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 11-12-2006, 04:03 AM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.
Default hmmm

Why don't you just go to a sports bar or something?

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 04:05 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
Quote:
Dammit, i'm not getting the game on tv.
heh, the raiders can't even get televised in california :)
well, the 2 times the games were televised in la; they won. so..
every dog has its day. and then ben roethlisberger occasionally gives it another one.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 04:06 AM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PS - Nate Longshore is garbage.
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 04:10 AM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by locseti
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Dammit, i'm not getting the game on tv.
heh, the raiders can't even get televised in california :)
well, the 2 times the games were televised in la; they won. so..
Wait, Im from Norcal, but im in LA for the wknd and am planning on watching the game tomorrow while my girl goes out for lunch w/ friends...is the game gonna be blacked out?? I had to sit at the bar tonite and watch my beloved Ducks get served up a slice by USC. Needless to say I was surrounded by a bunch of Trojan fans...I need to salvage my wknd by watching the Raiders play, say it aint so!
I checked the guide earlier, and it wont be shown on regular tv.
I bet they play Charger games down here huh...Wait, SD is playing in Cincy. What game are they gonna show?
Old 11-12-2006, 04:13 AM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

Default Re: hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komp
Ya Ill go to the bar and demand they put on the Raider game ! "But sir, that game isnt being televised down here" "I dont care dammit! Put on the Raider game!"
Old 11-12-2006, 04:40 AM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
PS - Nate Longshore is garbage.
he is normally pretty good, dont know how he did today though
Old 11-12-2006, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.
Default Re: hmmm

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komp
Ya Ill go to the bar and demand they put on the Raider game ! "But sir, that game isnt being televised down here" "I dont care dammit! Put on the Raider game!"
Generally most sports bars will have satellite or NFL Sunday Ticket, and as a paying customer there is no reason why they wouldn't switch one TV out of the 25+ they have in the bar to a game you want to watch [if it's a good place, they will have every game on simultaneously anyways]. LA must have a few good places to watch football.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Old 11-12-2006, 01:05 PM    (permalink
jmanz
Rookie

jmanz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm happy its televised up north!
jmanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 02:41 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 hours, 20 minutes til gametime....

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 03:04 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

im in santa monica, any suggestions?
Old 11-12-2006, 04:16 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

Man, Im watching the Bengals and Chargers play right now and Eric Steinbach is a beast. You dont hear the announcers call out a Olinemens name that often, but hes been making key block after key block. Thats who we should target this offseason for sure.
Old 11-12-2006, 04:37 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Man, Im watching the Bengals and Chargers play right now and Eric Steinbach is a beast. You dont hear the announcers call out a Olinemens name that often, but hes been making key block after key block. Thats who we should target this offseason for sure.
the raiders will have to offer him a ton of money as he will probably be the most highly sought after OL in FA this year.
Old 11-12-2006, 04:52 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
the raiders will have to offer him a ton of money as he will probably be the most highly sought after OL in FA this year.
Ya, well Al Better pony up the dough because if we cant protect our playmakers, those invesments wont yield anything.
Old 11-12-2006, 04:54 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

Steinbach just blew up another Charger
Old 11-12-2006, 06:08 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

DId Janikowski really just hit a 58 yarder?
Old 11-12-2006, 06:09 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
DId Janikowski really just hit a 58 yarder?
55 yarder
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 07:10 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Way to go to Randal Williams he's actually doing something other then dropping passes. I think we could see an upset here.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 09:09 PM    (permalink
jmanz
Rookie

man, tough loss there. I didn't get to see the first three quarters but the last one was painful. Defense played well again, Fabian had two picks, should have been three. Can't believe they didn't overturn that on replay...
Old 11-12-2006, 09:10 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

Can somebody tell me how we fumble two times on two straight drives?

Thanks to jackalope
Old 11-12-2006, 10:05 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmanz
man, tough loss there. I didn't get to see the first three quarters but the last one was painful. Defense played well again, Fabian had two picks, should have been three. Can't believe they didn't overturn that on replay...
what happened? i didn't get to see the game.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 10:23 PM    (permalink
jmanz
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmanz
what happened? i didn't get to see the game.
Plummer threw a bad one over near the sideline. Washington jumped up for the int, got one foot down and the other came down real close to the sideline. They called it incomplete on the field but after the replay, it was pretty clear he was in. Even the unbiased anouncers were stunned when they let the play stand. It was 4th down after that play so after the punt, they probably didn't lose that much yardage anyways but it would have been a momentum changer in the 4th quarter.
Old 11-12-2006, 10:46 PM    (permalink
jmanz
Rookie

So how did Walter look the first three quarters? The announcers commented that he was holding on to the ball too long in the 4th quarter.
Old 11-12-2006, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Default hmmm

Yah I didn't watch the game either. I'm curious to see hear from the guys on here how we did. Sounds like the OL and Walsh failed us again in the 2nd half. I looked at the stats and our running game didn't do anything, granted its against Denver, but still.

So guys, reviews?

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Old 11-13-2006, 12:28 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

Defense played good Fabian Washington almost had three picks last one both feet were in i think the refs were blind.

Thanks to jackalope
Old 11-13-2006, 12:32 AM    (permalink
jmanz
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84
Defense played good Fabian Washington almost had three picks last one both feet were in i think the refs were blind.
how about walter though?