Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 10-10-2009, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reid, Eagles have started negotiations
Old 10-11-2009, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And... Maclin explodes!

6 catches 142 yards and 2 touchdowns. That is exactly what he was brought in to do, he made no mistake all game. He looked like a stud out there today. But he doesn't get all the credit, DeSean was doubled all game which allowed Maclin to get open. So, we're one step closer to having a deadly WR duo where the opposing teams have to pick their poison.

Maclin and Jackson FTW! I'm super excited.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 08:05 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Easy guys. Maclin exploded over terrible DB's, but yes this is obviously a good sign.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:13 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
Easy guys. Maclin exploded over terrible DB's, but yes this is obviously a good sign.
Still better than Curtis.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:46 AM    (permalink
camp_eagles
Rookie

camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.

I cant believe the immediate production we are getting from this years draft. I honestly only expected it from McCoy but Maclin is looking good especially for a WR coming from the spread into our system and after missing alot of TC. Macho is starting and doing well, and Fokou is playing ST's.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ
camp_eagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp_eagles View Post
I cant believe the immediate production we are getting from this years draft. I honestly only expected it from McCoy but Maclin is looking good especially for a WR coming from the spread into our system and after missing alot of TC. Macho is starting and doing well, and Fokou is playing ST's.
That is how I wish I felt about Dallas' draft.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 07:02 PM    (permalink
camp_eagles
Rookie

camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
That is how I wish I felt about Dallas' draft.
The good news is David Buehler is doing the job he was drafted to do.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ
camp_eagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 01:03 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Tupuo is starting anywhere for us next year, we are screwed. I've seen more of him here than anyone, I am safely willing to bet, and he is nothing special, not at all. He is slow, not even quick, not strong enough to make up for his lack of speed and quickness. He has decent size and has some aggression, but that is really it. At best he is depth for us...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 01:04 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^ But the rest of our rookie class... :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 07:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So how exactly does it feel to lose to Al Davis' Raiders? Thanks for that.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:45 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok guys i post this in the Raiders section but i'll post it here too:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
Philly coaching FAAAIIILLL.

Ok this is what happens when you call a timeout at friggen 2:02.

Lets say they let the clock run down to the 2 minute warning with one timeout. You force the Raiders to run the ball to force Philly to burn their timeout.

Instead..... They use their last timeout with 2:02. This allows the Raiders to pass the ball one more time since it's going to hit the 2 minute warning anyways.

O well a win is a win!
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 08:16 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ******* hate Antonio Pierce.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
Ok guys i post this in the Raiders section but i'll post it here too:
That's hardly the only thing the eagles coaches failed at today, but good point.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:23 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not going to even blame the coaching because thats not the direct reason we lost.

David Akers time in Philadelphia is about up in my opinion. He's beyond his prime and this loss will fall squarely on his shoulders this week. Two field goals missed is not a good day.

He at least needs some competition next year.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
I'm not going to even blame the coaching because thats not the direct reason we lost.

David Akers time in Philadelphia is about up in my opinion. He's beyond his prime and this loss will fall squarely on his shoulders this week. Two field goals missed is not a good day.

He at least needs some competition next year.
The first one wasn't his fault since it was a bad snap, but I agree that his time is up here.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

48 passes, 12 rushes. That ultra pass-heavy gameplan always works, Andy.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
48 passes, 12 rushes. That ultra pass-heavy gameplan always works, Andy.
And it's not even like we couldn't run the ball, Westbrook had some nice runs the 6 or 7 times they handed it to him.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
And it's not even like we couldn't run the ball, Westbrook had some nice runs the 6 or 7 times they handed it to him.
Sorry, 46 and 14. Westbrook only averaged 8.3 yards per carry today. This clearly shows they should pass the ball more. 8.3 vs. 5.8 ypa for McNabb. Yeah, throw it some more.

******* imbecile (Reid, not you). Trotter ******* blows, Everyone and their mom knew a pass was coming, except for you, dipshit.
Old 10-18-2009, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

I wanna know why Trotter was on the field in that situation in the first place.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I love this! Can I jump in and talk about your crappy team and coaching?
Old 10-18-2009, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Quote:
Wrong forum.

If you want to talk about a crappy team and coaching this is the place http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...t=931&page=559

Last edited by Todd Bertuzzi : 10-18-2009 at 10:47 PM.
Todd Bertuzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 11:16 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still in shock over the events that transpired today...
Old 10-19-2009, 12:13 AM    (permalink
herniateddisc
Veteran

herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.herniateddisc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp_eagles View Post
The good news is David Buehler is doing the job he was drafted to do.
Only pick in three years worth crap in Dallas if you think about it.

The rest are either injured or flakes.
herniateddisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 01:45 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You are welcome to do so in a productive manner (see BBD's work).

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 01:48 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't get a chance to watch the game. I was in a wedding on Sunday that started at 4:30, and because I was part of the wedding party, I was kind of on call. I'm kind of glad I wasn't able to watch it, but I'll try to look at the replay on NFL Network. I'm reading that the offensive line (playing with 4 backups) was abused, and that Trotter clearly can't cover anyone. Those are some significant issues.

BTW, it is worth noting that Herremens and Peters should play Monday. That is heartening...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote