Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 11-15-2009, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well we're still very well alive in the division and wild card races. A must win next week against the Bears.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:43 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the next couple of weeks are going to be a long couple of weeks until we can get these injuries taken care of. Its no mystery why were struggling, too many injuries and too many players playing new positions because of it.

There were SOME good things I saw against the Chargers. Jason Avant finally had a breakout game. They really tried to get the ball to DeSean Jackson and he had an alright game. Our young players show a lot of promise.

The bad was that our defense is just not getting the job done. Too many inconsistencies and players not on the same page. For example, Asante Samuel on that one touchdown pass. He let the WR go, even though there wasnt any safety help. The playcalling on defense wasnt that great and didnt put players in a very good position to make plays.

I'm not making excuses anymore. We're not getting the job done on either sides of the ball right now. We pass for 450 yards, but cant put the ball in the endzone.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This team is fundamentally flawed, the defense can't make crucial stops, the playcalling is the worst it has ever been, the Eagles can't run the ball even though they've got the biggest offensive line in the game, they can't cover a tight end, they can't get TDs from the red-zone and they can't convert any short yardage situation.

The tight end situation is ridiculous, that was the second game in a row where the Eagles gave up a catch to a TE in crunch time that allowed the opposing team to milk the clock.

The running game doesn't even need to be talked about, 12 attempts and 29 yards? Clearly the personnel and the play calling are both suspect.

The Eagles tight end problem is ridiculous, over the course of the season the Eagles have allowed 48 receptions, 593 yards and 5 touchdowns and if you take out the first three weeks the Eagles have allowed 43 receptions, 531 yards and 5 touchdowns in 6 weeks and that doesn't even account for the 2 game clinching first downs the Eagles have allowed.

The redzone problems are ridiculous, they lost the Eagles this game. Prior to the third quarter there were three trips to the redzone and 3 field goals. I'm struggling to find numbers on the season but I know they're not good. The Eagles have had red-zone issues the past 3 seasons and it isn't changing. I know I am kind of harping on the same thing, but the Eagles offense lives and dies by the big play, the past two weeks DeSean Jackson hasn't made a big TD play (neither has anyone) and the Eagles are struggling, in games where the Eagles can't make the big play they're 0-2.

And again on the topic of running, the offensive line that played against the Chargers today averaged a weight of 332 pounds and they still couldn't move the ball on the ground, and the Chargers were missing their all-pro NT, clearly something's wrong.

And short yardage plagued the Eagles yet again.

I am really starting to hope Andy Reid gets fired because it is clear that he can't call a balanced offense, he can't motivate a team and his offensive staff can't call the right plays at the right time to save their lives. I really can't take his pass happy offense anymore, it is never going to take the Eagles where they need to go. Andy Reid is a good coach but he is not a great coach and the Eagles need a great coach because it is very clear the Eagles have the talent to go wherever they please, the only thing holding them back is the coaching.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also don't let McNabb's stats fool you he missed players all over the place today.

The bright side of today is that the receivers really showed up, Jeremy Maclin and DeSean combined for 14 receptions, 169 yards and a touchdown. Also throw in Avant and Celek and the receivers are very young and talented.

Also Todd Herramens is the best Eagles offensive lineman, he was better than anyone on the line last year with Shawn Andrews out but even when Shawn Andrews was in Herramens was the best OG statistically. The offensive line clearly got better when he came in against the Redskins and have since cleaned their efforts up after the Raiders debacle. And then he moved out to LT today and did a fantastic job against some of the best linebackers in the NFL, as he and Jason Peters continue to develop chemistry I expect them to form one of the best if not the best left side in football.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh yeah and expect Westbrook to miss considerable time with his second concussion in three weeks.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:19 PM    (permalink
camp_eagles
Rookie

camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.

I this team could put together 4 quarters of football then there is no one they cant beat. Im really sick of alot of the playcalling and decisons being made even donovan was mad they didnt run the ball on one of the many 3 and 1s that soon became 4 and 1s that resulted in FG.

Also as soon as andy decided to kick the FG from the 1 i knew the game was lost because he was coaching not to lose and not coaching for the win. I feel like alot of these calls are no brainers and andy is certainly going against the grain on alot of them.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ
camp_eagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 03:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
I am really starting to hope Andy Reid gets fired because it is clear that he can't call a balanced offense, he can't motivate a team and his offensive staff can't call the right plays at the right time to save their lives. I really can't take his pass happy offense anymore, it is never going to take the Eagles where they need to go. Andy Reid is a good coach but he is not a great coach and the Eagles need a great coach because it is very clear the Eagles have the talent to go wherever they please, the only thing holding them back is the coaching.
But just the other day you told me this when I criticized Reid:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
He'll never win a superbowl? It took Bill Cowher 14 years to win his, I wouldn't say that he will NEVER win a superbowl.

You haven't see the games, he is one of the worst in game coaches in the NFL which is why the Eagles have such a bad record when they're down at half-time. If you let the Eagles get out of the gate like they did against the Giants and Cowboys (44-6 game) there is no stopping them, but if you get them in a close game, the Eagles are bound to shoot themselves in the foot with Andy Reid's clock management skills. Great coach Monday-Saturday but on Sunday, he isn't as good as others.
Right now, I cannot believe how messed up the Eagles and Giants are right now. Even after losing to Green Bay, the Cowboys seem to be ok because of how bad you guys look.

But one of you (Eagles/Giants) will make a run for the playoffs. Not sure which... Isn't it so interesting to see how things change so much in the NFL? Dallas could go on a losing roll and totally tank, but it doesn't seem likely now. But it could happen too.

Last edited by D-Unit : 11-16-2009 at 03:25 PM.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andy Reid is a great coach 349-345 days of the year.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Andy Reid is a great coach 349-345 days of the year.
He should really just be a GM. He's got a good feel for that.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:47 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This team will be lucky to go 9-7.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel the same way. They're just way too damn inconsistent and if you don't win the games you're supposed to (Oakland) on top of an already brutal schedule, it makes it that much harder.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Sheldon Brown out 1-2 weeks. Wonderful.

Quote:
Sheldon Brown's hamstring injury will likely sideline him for this week and maybe more, according to Paul Domowitch of the Philadelphia Daily News.
This is a crushing blow to the Eagles defense. Without Brown, Ellis Hobbs and Joselio Hanson, the Eagles will likely start Dimitri Patterson opposite Asante Samuel. Patterson will need help and they won't be able to bring their trademark pressure, especially in nickel situations. Upgrade the Bears passing game for this week.
Source: Philadelphia Inquirer & Daily News
Old 11-20-2009, 12:10 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn it, if my week couldn't get any worse... (I had a run in with the tablesaw at work, and my right thumb and pointer finger took it on, and lost, lol.)

Damn this news...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 02:41 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Damn it, if my week couldn't get any worse... (I had a run in with the tablesaw at work, and my right thumb and pointer finger took it on, and lost, lol.)

Damn this news...
did you pull it out in time, or did it take it right off.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
did you pull it out in time, or did it take it right off.
That's what she said...

Sorry to hear that EATW. Hope everything heals alright.
Old 11-20-2009, 03:28 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I did not lose any digits, luckily. My finger is going to heal up fine and I'm going to have full function. My thumb was a little more serious, I chipped the tip of my thumb bone and dug a pretty good trough out of my thumbprint and the area underneath, but everything is stitched up there as well. I will have full function of my thumb, but it will be a little ugly looking from now on. My thumb is a little shorter and lop-sided, but as long as I keep everything clean I should be fine. The sad thing is, its been one of the more exciting things to happen to me in a while, lol.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:27 AM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a big game for us tonight. We need some momentum finishing off the season.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
This is a big game for us tonight. We need some momentum finishing off the season.
I'd be stunned if we won. One of our top four corners is healthy, we don't win on NBC's SNF, and Olsen will probably kill us again.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:48 AM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
I'd be stunned if we won. One of our top four corners is healthy, we don't win on NBC's SNF, and Olsen will probably kill us again.
Hopefully our offense steps up big like we all know they have the talent to do.
Old 11-22-2009, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Dimitri Patterson played very well tonight subbing for both Sheldon Brown and Asante Samuel, I have a little bit more faith in him now, aside from an illegal contact penalty he didn't make mistakes, didn't blow his coverage and was fairly physical. Also did anyone else notice Macho Harris all over the place? He played FS, Nickel, Dime and he rushed the passer more than I've seen recently and he did a nice job of getting pressure.

Trent Cole had a fantastic game, caused chaos all night.

Chris Gocong has regressed and is terrible, please leave now. The linebackers all suck aside from Will Witherspoon who is a monster, but the rotation of Trot and Mays isn't very good, in fact Mays had 1 tackle and didn't even play as much as Trotter who actually had a respectable performance. Tracy White needs to play more, I see nothing but positive things happen when he is in the game. I really like the idea of Witherspoon and Bradley together next season and hopefully the Eagles will develop Moise Fokou who has potential, just needs to play more disciplined.

I know this is really stepping out onto a limb ;) but the future of DeSean Jackson, Jeremy Maclin and LeSean McCoy is exciting and has potential to be downright dominant and then when you toss in Kevin Kolb, Brent Celek, Jason Avant and the offensive line, this offense will be great next season. Why will it be great next season? Well, the offensive line will be much improved, hopefully Stacy Andrews and Shawn Andrews can actually be healthy and take part in training camp 100% and with the entire unit will be able to bond. Jeremy Maclin and DeSean Jackson will get even more experience, LeSean McCoy will probably gain a little weight, work on the finer points of the game and get better. This offense has the potential to be crazy good, I don't even know who to compare DeSean Jackson to because he like Sinorice Moss but has Steve Smith production, maybe we'll just say he is Sinorice Moss of 2005 and Jeremy Maclin has loads and loads of potential, I see a little bit of a Reggie Wayne or Tory Holt kind of player in him (similar, size speed and play style). I can't wait for them to develop.

Jason Peters needs to cut the penalties down, he is a great LT aside from his issues with false starts which tend to slow momentum, he is so strong and powerful but his penalties are just irritating.

Andy Reid, when you're ahead you're one of the best in the game, from Tuesday to Saturday you're great. Why do you struggle so much in clutch situations and time management? And please take note, when you run you win, just look at the last 4 games you're 2-2 and you've won when you run the ball and you've lost when you completely abandon it, please notice this.

Antonio Dixon is a big time steal, he has been a great player in the Eagles rotation this season and he blocked a kick tonight, big time steal. And paging Trevor Laws, please feel free to do something anytime you feel like it. Laws is a bust, second round pick who has been overtaken by a UDFA Rookie for the role of third defensive tackle. I actually like Laws coming into this year but this season he just isn't playing well.

Who said Asante can't tackle? He can when he wants to, I saw him stick two or three players tonight and he only played the first half, but his attempt to tackle Earl Bennett was pathetic.

The Eagles had a better night tonight than they did against the Cowboys and Chargers, keep it up, the Cowboys are choking and the Giants struggling as well, the Eagles are the most talented team in the division and if they execute neither the Cowboys nor the Giants can beat the Eagles.
Old 11-22-2009, 11:28 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whhooooo raayyy for a running game....draft a power back that can catch or just a power back...Tony Gerheart.
Old 11-22-2009, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

We could get Blount in the mid to late rounds.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:11 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why doesn't Omar Gaither ever see the field?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Why doesn't Omar Gaither ever see the field?
Because he broke his foot and is out for the season.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:45 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't ya wish you could just turn off injuries like in Madden? I can't wait to see all of our LB's once they are healthy. Bradley and Witherspoon will be great together.