Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 04-07-2010, 12:15 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, come down to Texas, that hog hunting part of the story isn't uncommon. I love going hog hunting, my cousins do the whole thing with dogs and the knife, I just don't have the dogs to do it that way.

When I first saw that I thought it said "dog hunting," and started thinking him and Vick might not be a good combo...
Old 04-07-2010, 11:00 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any rumors on where Shawn Andrews may land?

I would love to bring him back after the draft for a smaller contract if we dont draft any good guard prospects.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 11:05 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
Any rumors on where Shawn Andrews may land?

I would love to bring him back after the draft for a smaller contract if we dont draft any good guard prospects.
Not much noise on him around the league, the only thing I heard was that he had closed his twitter account.

Sig by Bone Krusher
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 11:26 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andrews is probably going to quit football. He seems very unmotivated to play.
Old 04-08-2010, 01:31 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does DeSean Jackson remind anyone else of Allen Iverson? Small, skinny, fast, super egotistical, big headed, hard headed, they have similar attitudes etc. etc. etc.

Well remember when AI tried to rap? Well DeSean Jackson is trying his hand as well. These two remind me of each other soo much.

Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 06:19 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Hahahahaha oh man this is good stuff, Kolb is a beast, this is good stuff. Now we need to nickname him based on this.

http://mcnabborkolb.tumblr.com/post/...ly-paul-bunyan
Seriously, how many QBs fit into this profile? Not many... I love it, I'll make sure to talk to him bout some country music if I get to talk to him in August.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 12:04 PM    (permalink
camp_eagles
Rookie

camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.

Quote:
Does DeSean Jackson remind anyone else of Allen Iverson? Small, skinny, fast, super egotistical, big headed, hard headed, they have similar attitudes etc. etc. etc.

Well remember when AI tried to rap? Well DeSean Jackson is trying his hand as well. These two remind me of each other soo much.

It better than Josh Jarboe's rap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB9btJr4uTc

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ
camp_eagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 01:12 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DeSEan makes Allen Iverson look BIG, hahahaha

Old 04-08-2010, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At first I thought the dude sitting behind DJack was Maclin but apon further inspection I don't think so. Haha.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
At first I thought the dude sitting behind DJack was Maclin but apon further inspection I don't think so. Haha.
It is Maclin.
Old 04-08-2010, 04:39 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I'm pretty sure it is Maclin. That is great they are hanging out together, only adds to chemistry...

Old 04-08-2010, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah the computer I was on before was dark so I couldn't tell but now I can tell it is him. Yeah that is pretty cool.
Old 04-09-2010, 07:50 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I've always admired AI because he was able to score all those points despite being so much smaller. It's harder for them because of their size.

I haven't heard of Desean being much of a coaching problem though. We've heard wispers of his attitude at Cal, but he seriously had justified reasons to complain much more and for the most part, kept it in-house extremely well.
mellojello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

The Eagles are running back to Jeff Garcia, according to Fox 29 the Eagles are trying to sign Jeff Garcia for his third stint as an Eagle.

I think the likely scenario is Jeff Garcia is brought in as a mentor to Kevin Kolb, Kevin Kolb had a mentor when McNabb was the starter but he doesn't anymore, who is he going to consult when things go wrong now? Well that would be Jeff Garcia. And he is perfect for the role, Jeff Garcia had to take over for Steve Young way back when so he knows what its like to take over for a great QB and Jeff Garcia is a master of the WCO playing in it during his 49er days and during his Eagles and Buccaneers days.

I wouldn't mind it, Garcia could do Kolb some good.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:16 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Theres rumors that the Eagles still want to trade Vick. Either way, they need a veteran qb, to help Kolb, and not to mention, God forbid an injury to 2K. Garcia is a person who knows this offense and could step in, if needed to.

Sig by Bone Krusher
Old 04-10-2010, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would Jeff Garcia wear #5??? I know he wore #7 with us the last time, but I imagine it was only because #5 was taken.

I don't know if I'd be ready to see another #5 so soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Yeah, good joke. Awesome.
Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

I don't think so, last offseason Jeff Lurie flat out said there will never be another player on the Eagles who wears #20 as long as he is in charge in honor of Brian Dawkins and I think he would give McNabb the same respect.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:05 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

He would probably wear #9 which is what he wore his brief stint with us last season.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:23 AM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

Seeing that old Cowboys stadium being blowed up was great! That stadium brought back many memories of us getting whooped there.

Sig by Bone Krusher
Old 04-11-2010, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

It's not like we're off on a good foot with their new stadium. lol
Old 04-11-2010, 11:35 AM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

Lmao, no were not. 0-3.

Sig by Bone Krusher
Old 04-11-2010, 11:42 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I have to agree about Garcia, bringing in an experienced, knowledgeable QB, with a lot of history in the system will only help Kolb. Honestly, if the Eagles can trade Vick, I hope they do, it'll decrease all the idiots who say Vick will be starting 5 games into the season.

Also, I'm pretty sure no one will be wearing #5 either.

Old 04-11-2010, 11:43 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
It's not like we're off on a good foot with their new stadium. lol
Someone should sneak in and blow that thing up in the middle of the night...

Old 04-11-2010, 12:58 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

Before they do that, we got take their screen and sell it on E-Bay.

Sig by Bone Krusher
Old 04-11-2010, 01:15 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubulubu View Post
Before they do that, we got take their screen and sell it on E-Bay.
I think the transportation costs would cut deeply into the profits, didn't Jerry say it's cost 20 million to move the screen inside the statium or something?