Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 05-03-2010, 11:00 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anything but those hideous blue and gold throwbacks, those should all be burned.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I must get one of those, I've been waiting on Kelly green throwbacks.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 05-03-2010, 12:05 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
You guys need to bust these out more, I'd do anything to get a Randall Cunningham jersey in this color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:05 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
I love Celek on the field, but the guy looks half ********... lol. He's a real cool guy to talk to though.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:06 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
You guys need to bust these out more, I'd do anything to get a Randall Cunningham jersey in this color.
Defintiely not the first thing I'd expect coming from a cowboys fan, lol. But then again, not every fan is an imcredible homer rivalling the likes that is the Thumper.

Old 05-03-2010, 01:16 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Agreed, I'd love to get one as well.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Franklin Field

Old 05-03-2010, 02:01 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Desean looks like Steve Urkel next to Bradley and Celek
Old 05-03-2010, 04:39 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody hear anything on Clay Harbor/Cornelius Ingram? I'm expecting our TE's to have a big impact because they're always a first year QB's best friend.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:52 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DJax looks like a he is 10 years old in that second picture.
Old 05-03-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I grew up watching them Kelly green unis, Im pumped! Cunningham is the first on my wishlist as well.I hope they wear those against the Lions.

Sig by Bone Krusher
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

They're wearing them week 1 against the packers, the same team they beat in the 1960 championship game.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Morton
Veteran

Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton

DeSean Jackson is so tiny.

Celek looks sh!t-faced.

Stewart Bradley is a dead ringer for "Zack" from "Little People".
Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 11:21 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
Anybody hear anything on Clay Harbor/Cornelius Ingram? I'm expecting our TE's to have a big impact because they're always a first year QB's best friend.
Ingram only dropped one pass all traing camp before his injury last year, and I saw hundreds of ball thrown at him. If he is recovered, expect a nice contribution from him, he is huge and exceptionally athletic. I really like him, but since I'm tired I won't go into a lot of detail why, sorry, if you want more tomorrow I'll be more than happy to add to this.

Harbor is a great fit and will also make some contributions. I really like him and once again, if you want reasons why I'll go into more detail tomorrow.

Old 05-03-2010, 11:27 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Ingram only dropped one pass all traing camp before his injury last year, and I saw hundreds of ball thrown at him. If he is recovered, expect a nice contribution from him, he is huge and exceptionally athletic. I really like him, but since I'm tired I won't go into a lot of detail why, sorry, if you want more tomorrow I'll be more than happy to add to this.

Harbor is a great fit and will also make some contributions. I really like him and once again, if you want reasons why I'll go into more detail tomorrow.
Your preaching to the choir!

Sig by Bone Krusher
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Continuing a discussion that started in the FA thread but was off topic, hopefully this guy sees this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Ok you cannot seriously say even maybe Kolb is better than McNabb.
You then go on to defeat youre own point by saying Rodgers went 5-11 and are expecting hiccups. You trade your franchise QB, you better be ready to win now with whomever steps in.
I could easily see the Skins picking up 6-7 wins under Shanny's offense and new D.
Kinda like noway he benches McNabb in the middle of a game...

Oh yeah BTW
Rodgers skill set >>>>>>>> Kolb's
Potentially he could be, Kolb has a much better supporting cast. Kolb is on the upswing and McNabb is going to start fading. Plus have you ever seen McNabb play without a decent offensive line and with pressure in his face? He is terrible, mechanics, accuracy, footwork all go out the window, he'll be playing with a terrible offensive line in Washington and in division he'll be playing against pass rushing fiends Osi, Tuck, Kiwi, Trent Cole, Brandon Graham, DeMarcus Ware, Anthony Spencer and Jay Ratliff. McNabb is injury prone too, he is so screwed for next year. The Eagles know when to get rid of players, McNabb is an aging 33 year old QB who was going to be a free agent and the Eagles have had success with AJ Feely and Jeff Garcia in the past.

And you really expect Shanny to be that great? He has a terrible offensive line, no running backs that are decent and his defense is changing schemes to a 3-4 and those changes aren't typically smooth, especially when your best defensive player doesn't like the switch.

And you said "So I can expect you back here still happy Donovan is gone when Washington finishes ahead of you?" Proposing a completely hypothetical situation and my response was, I don't expect them to but I wouldn't be happy or mad because I am expecting hiccups. But I still see no way Washington tops Philly, they're less talented across the board.

And I think that Kevin Kolb's skill set is quite comprable to Aaron Rodgers, they have similar arm strengths, similar accuracy, similar mobility, similar intelligence, they even have a similar build. Remember that Aaron Rodgers only played well in one game before he got a starting job as well, he was hardly proven. Aaron Rodgers has better decision making but I think that Kevin Kolb has a better feel for the pocket and will take less sacks.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:03 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Well what do you know? More Kolb...

Old 05-04-2010, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Well what do you know? More Kolb...
I didn't start it... And I haven't talked about Kolb in a while.

Last edited by Thumper : 05-04-2010 at 11:16 PM.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:15 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
I didn't start it...
Well you brought it here. Seriously, enough already...

Old 05-04-2010, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Well you brought it here. Seriously, enough already...
When was the last time I even talked about Kolb?
Old 05-04-2010, 11:29 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Continuing a discussion that started in the FA thread but was off topic, hopefully this guy sees this...

Potentially he could be, Kolb has a much better supporting cast. Kolb is on the upswing and McNabb is going to start fading. Plus have you ever seen McNabb play without a decent offensive line and with pressure in his face? He is terrible, mechanics, accuracy, footwork all go out the window, he'll be playing with a terrible offensive line in Washington and in division he'll be playing against pass rushing fiends Osi, Tuck, Kiwi, Trent Cole, Brandon Graham, DeMarcus Ware, Anthony Spencer and Jay Ratliff. McNabb is injury prone too, he is so screwed for next year. The Eagles know when to get rid of players, McNabb is an aging 33 year old QB who was going to be a free agent and the Eagles have had success with AJ Feely and Jeff Garcia in the past.

And you really expect Shanny to be that great? He has a terrible offensive line, no running backs that are decent and his defense is changing schemes to a 3-4 and those changes aren't typically smooth, especially when your best defensive player doesn't like the switch.

And you said "So I can expect you back here still happy Donovan is gone when Washington finishes ahead of you?" Proposing a completely hypothetical situation and my response was, I don't expect them to but I wouldn't be happy or mad because I am expecting hiccups. But I still see no way Washington tops Philly, they're less talented across the board.

And I think that Kevin Kolb's skill set is quite comprable to Aaron Rodgers, they have similar arm strengths, similar accuracy, similar mobility, similar intelligence, they even have a similar build. Remember that Aaron Rodgers only played well in one game before he got a starting job as well, he was hardly proven. Aaron Rodgers has better decision making but I think that Kevin Kolb has a better feel for the pocket and will take less sacks.

Ohhh yeah big guy that word right there. I forget what coach said this, but potential means you haven't done shi t yet.

Also yeah right Rodgers has a much better arm then Kolb. Kolb's is adequate, Rodgers has great arm strength. Go look at past scouting reports, most of them will say that about both.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:33 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
When was the last time I even talked about Kolb?
FA thread, What has to happen thread, both yesterday.

On the 3rd you brought him up in who will be last in the NFC east. Also in this thread saying Brent and Kevin are best friends.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
FA thread, What has to happen thread, both yesterday.

On the 3rd you brought him up in who will be last in the NFC east. Also in this thread saying Brent and Kevin are best friends.
LOL you're pushing it, when was the last time I was making a case for Kolb?
Old 05-04-2010, 11:37 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
LOL you're pushing it, when was the last time I was making a case for Kolb?
well now thats different....i might have to dig back 2 or 3 weeks for that.