Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 06-06-2010, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
I
There is no reason to rush to get Brandon Graham on the field. We have decent depth right now at DE, so he will have to work his way into the lineup.
With Graham, it won't be a question of rushing him on the field as much as it will be the fact that he's better than everyone not named Cole.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think the only rookie starting from day 1 is going to be Nate Allen.

There is no reason to rush to get Brandon Graham on the field. We have decent depth right now at DE, so he will have to work his way into the lineup.
The thing about that is Brandon Graham is actually better suited to be a starter than Juqua Parker because of his ability to defend both the run and the pass. Parker's better suited to just be a situational pass rusher. I just hope Graham proves enough to be the starter, but I agree that Allen is the one most likely to start.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:40 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
The thing about that is Brandon Graham is actually better suited to be a starter than Juqua Parker because of his ability to defend both the run and the pass. Parker's better suited to just be a situational pass rusher. I just hope Graham proves enough to be the starter, but I agree that Allen is the one most likely to start.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I though Darryl Tapp was also working at LDE? I would probably expect him to start the first couple games with a heavy rotation.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Maybe I'm wrong, but I though Darryl Tapp was also working at LDE? I would probably expect him to start the first couple games with a heavy rotation.
I'm pretty sure Tapp is the 2nd team RDE.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:02 AM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think hes LDE.

Sig by Bone Krusher
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 01:08 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, Tapp as of now is the second string RE in practice.

So that probably means he is a rotational LE in the season since Trent Cole never misses any snaps, much less games.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:45 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eagles QB Kevin Kolb told PFW he has no problem with Michael Vick coming in for a play or two at a time, or even for an entire series according to Pro Football Weekly. Donovan McNabb said that bringing in Vick occasionally would get him out of rhythm, but Kolb said he wants to see as much of Vick as possible. "Last year when I was in there (for two starts) it didn't affect me at all," Kolb said by telephone. "To be honest with you, (Vick) looks so good right now out there in OTAs, I want him to be on the field as much as possible. He's a great athlete and a great weapon."

Sig by Bone Krusher
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could see it, Kolb is more of an accurate, consistent, short routes kind of guy whereas McNabb was a streaky, explosive quarterback so I think that keeping a rythym is more important to a guy who is streaky.

And I too have heard great things about Vick, I've heard he is giving people flashbacks to his Atlanta days.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:11 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we all understand one thing. Our oline is going to get exposed this year.

McNabb is usually good for escaping 3-4 potential sacks a game with ease, but I feel like Kolb will be taking a lot more sacks.

Forum mock done: http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41483
Old 06-08-2010, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I think we all understand one thing. Our oline is going to get exposed this year.

McNabb is usually good for escaping 3-4 potential sacks a game with ease, but I feel like Kolb will be taking a lot more sacks.

Forum mock done: http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41483
Not really... Go back and watch the Saints game, Kolb was avoiding sacks all game. Kolb's athleticism is underrated, he ran a 4.8 and he actually tested better than McNabb in the 3 cone drill and other than the 40 yard dash he tested very similarly to McNabb in athletic drills.

And he only took 1 sack in 2 games started.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:14 AM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

*This post is actually mostly about DeSean Jackson so don't panic when I open with Jeremy Maclin, K?

Just another WR update, Jeremy Maclin says he put on 6 pounds and he reportedly looks really big. That means that Maclin is 204-206 pounds. And, Gcobb said that
Quote:
"DeSean Jackson wasn’t at today’s Eagles OTA and it seemed that the Eagles other starting wide receiver Jeremy Maclin must have caught a thousand balls. Quarterback Kevin Kolb got into a rhythm and he and Maclin were hooking up all practice long. Kolb was connected with him on come back routes, crossing routes, out routes, go routes and double move routes. They seemed to be at their best on the intermediate routes. All this intermediate stuff could make Maclin the most thrown to receiver on the football team."
I know you guys are sick of my Maclin hype but quite frankly, I don't care, scouts were comparing him to Tory Holt in the 2009 draft process and quite frankly I'm excited to see how Maclin develops.

But please, don't misconstrue my gushing over Maclin as me being down on DeSean Jackson because I also feel like DeSean Jackson is very very good. My only concern is that DeSean Jackson's career numbers just don't translate to him making a good transition to a real WCO, Jackson doesn't make catches over the middle, he doesn't catch a lot of his targets and he can't take hits.

In case you aren't aware, in the west coast offense the passing game is just an extension of the running game, the short throws are just extended hand offs and it is up to the receivers to take hits, create after the catch and serve as 'running backs', and they typically have to be safe and consistent targets as well. West Coast routes are typically quick, shorter, and hit sooner than traditional numbered routes. The curl, drag, slant, and quick out are littered throughout a West Coast play sheet. Instead of running plays, these are a teams running game. Terrell Owens is a perfect example, from 2000-2003 TO grabbed 64 catches over the middle for 1044 yards and he averaged over 6 yards after the catch in that time frame. Brandon Marshall, another great WCO receiver under Mike Shannahan averaged around 5 yards after the catch under Shanny. West coast offense receivers are guys like Sidney Rice, Brandon Marshall, Terrell Owens, Jerry Rice etc. etc. and if you aren't a big guy, you better be a beast in traffic like Greg Jennings, who has a career average of 6.2 yards after the catch and has topped 7 two of the past three seasons.

The Eagles were running more of a traditional west coast offense against the Saints and Chiefs and DeSean Jackson did just fine. Against the Chiefs, DeSean Jackson averaged 15 yards after the catch. DeSean Jackson just doesn't fit that mold, however, I have hope. The west coast offense is predicated on running routes underneath and getting seperation and DeSean can do just that, DeSean can seperate on any route at any time, his quickness is unreal. But like I said, you have to be a consistent target and DeSean Jackson only caught 52% of his targets last season. The problem with that notion is that I'm not sure if he's to blame or that was on McNabb. DeSean had 16 catches in his first 6 games with McNabb last year. In Kolb's 2 starts he totaled 10 catches. I'm not trying to pick on McNabb. I guess the point would be that his love of throwing downfield led to some inconsistent connections between him and DeSean. So perhaps having a more accurate thrower and running shorter routes will up his percentage of targets caught, I hope. Plus, when you give DeSean room to create, he is as good as anyone in the NFL, he is one of, if not the most elusive players in the NFL, his ability to create space in a phonebooth is unmatched, his moves are straight out of a Barry Sanders highlight reel sometimes, his vision and creative ability in the open field is unreal. Also I think that DeSean Jackson will do very very well in this scheme based off of a report from Daniel Jeremiah that said that DeSean Jackson had the best pro-day of any wide-out he had ever seen. The story is that DeSean Jackson had no QB to throw him a ball so they had a scout be a QB and DeSean Jackson was making grabs in the dirt, off his hip, everywhere so that gives me hope because DeSean actually has good hands. Get the ball to DeSean and good things will happen, thats what has happened at every level for DeSean and I hope that continues although I could definitely see DeSean missing time with an injury since he will be open to more shots from linebackers and safeties.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:20 AM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Not really... Go back and watch the Saints game, Kolb was avoiding sacks all game. Kolb's athleticism is underrated, he ran a 4.8 and he actually tested better than McNabb in the 3 cone drill and other than the 40 yard dash he tested very similarly to McNabb in athletic drills.

And he only took 1 sack in 2 games started.
I, quite frankly, dont give a flying **** about combine numbers. The two games he started, one was against the damn Chiefs. Our oline was eating them up all game long. He took 2 sacks in the second half of the Carolina game.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I, quite frankly, dont give a flying **** about combine numbers. The two games he started, one was against the damn Chiefs. Our oline was eating them up all game long. He took 2 sacks in the second half of the Carolina game.
Oh really? Thats odd because I've actually watched the games more than once and against the Chiefs, the offensive line was great but against the Saints Kolb had pressure in his face on nearly every snap.

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...-week-2-vs-new

Please, watch that and quit assuming crap because quite frankly, you're wrong, completely and terribly wrong so please calm down and come back when you actually know what you're talking about, thanks.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:14 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just don't even acknowledge him anymore. I put him on my ignore list (never used that feature before), and now this thread is suddenly a whole lot less irritating.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

He does have a point though. I've said this several times in other threads before, everyone assumes Kolb will get sacked more than McNabb because he isn't as elusive in the pocket but he has a much faster release than McNabb, and that's the most important thing. He has completed passes that McNabb wouldn't have even thrown away.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:07 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
He does have a point though. I've said this several times in other threads before, everyone assumes Kolb will get sacked more than McNabb because he isn't as elusive in the pocket but he has a much faster release than McNabb, and that's the most important thing. He has completed passes that McNabb wouldn't have even thrown away.
I understand all these things. As much of how much faster his release is, it will still expose our offensive line. My main point of my post.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I understand all these things. As much of how much faster his release is, it will still expose our offensive line. My main point of my post.
But what basis do you have for this argument? Are you saying because he isn't as fast as McNabb he will take more sacks? Because I actually have game stats that say he took 3 sacks last season, 1 in 2 starts and I provided video evidence of him repeatedly avoiding and making throws with pressure.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:20 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

Quote:
Oh really? Thats odd because I've actually watched the games more than once and against the Chiefs, the offensive line was great but against the Saints Kolb had pressure in his face on nearly every snap.

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...-week-2-vs-new

Please, watch that and quit assuming crap because quite frankly, you're wrong, completely and terribly wrong so please calm down and come back when you actually know what you're talking about, thanks.
The way I saw that footage was this:

A) The Saints sent many, many blitzes that were pretty well picked up by the offensive line and backs. If they're sending blitzes, someone should be getting open. Kolb did nothing extraordinary in the face of a blitz, but he didnt do anything really bad I guess.
B) I dont think the offensive line did that bad at all off of that footage. They did a good job of creating a pocket and pushing the edge rushers up field, giving opportunities for Kolb to step up into his throws.
C) if you call that being faced with pressure on every snap, McNabb needs to be an MVP or something. I'm sorry, but McNabb faces that pressure week in and week out and still is a productive player. I expect Kolb to handle the pressure that way.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:26 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

Quote:
But what basis do you have for this argument? Are you saying because he isn't as fast as McNabb he will take more sacks? Because I actually have game stats that say he took 3 sacks last season, 1 in 2 starts and I provided video evidence of him repeatedly avoiding and making throws with pressure.
I've never once said McNabb is "fast". Does he allude potential sacks all the time? Yes, he is one of the hardest QB's to bring down.

I've already said once that Kolb saw absolutely no pressure during the Kansas City Chiefs game. I mean absolutely none. He was barely touched. I was in attendance at that game.

During the Saints game, Kolb did good things. Our offensive tackles pushed the edge rushers up field, and there were a only a couple instances where there was pressure up the middle. The offensive line gave an ample amount of time on most throws and sometimes you did see Kolb hold on to the ball too long. Not to mention, the Saints defensive coordinator was trying to throw everything but the kitchen sink to pressure Kolb, but the oline and backs handled it nicely.

Next year, however, I think it will be different. I think our offensive line is going to be in big trouble. Our interior line specifically has a lot to prove and short on talent. I have high expectations for our tackles, both of which could easily fail to reach my expectations.
Old 06-08-2010, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Personally I have a lot of faith in Mike McGlynn and Stacy Andrews, I think Andrews was garbage last year, but I think a lot of that was he had to adjust to a new offensive scheme, a new blocking scheme, a new team enviornment and recover from injury at the same time, I think that since he is more accustomed to the team and the schemes and that he will actually be able to be on the field instead of watching all the time, Andrews will be much improved.

Also, Matt Mosley was at Eagles camp and I love everything that I'm hearing pretty much.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post...ck-eagles-otas

Stuff that I like most:
Quote:
Former Florida standout Riley Cooper doesn't look like a fifth-round pick. He was plucking throws from Kolb no matter where he put them, and he and Hank Baskett had excellent days. I'm told, though, that Jeremy Maclin put on a show Monday. He's added some muscle to his lanky frame and people within the organization believe he's about to make a similar leap to what DeSean Jackson did in his second season.
Quote:
Baskett was the MVP of today's session. He made several tough catches in traffic, including an acrobatic play along the sideline with three defensive backs in the area. Kolb simply threw it up high and Baskett made a play.
Quote:
Speaking of Kolb, he's been remarkably sharp this week. He and Celek are close friends, and they've brought that chemistry to the field. He fired a pass down the middle of the field that Celek collected without ever having to break stride. There are going to be throws that Kolb doesn't make as well as Donovan McNabb, but he's showing excellent touch on passes in the middle of the field. And the fact that he's hitting his targets in stride will give them an opportunity to make plays. Kolb said he's never been a position before in which he had this many reliable targets. By the way, Jason Avant might be one of the most underrated players in the game. He catches everything, and he's capable of making the spectacular play as well.
Quote:
The Eagles have made first-round pick Brandon Graham a highlight tape of some of the top defensive ends in the league who share his relatively small frame. He's become a big fan of Denver's Elvis Dumervil and he's trying to take some of his moves to the practice field. Graham already knows how to get leverage, but he's used to offensive tackles taking angles against him. He said it's been adjustment to face tackles who are dropping straight back. It's made it more difficult to turn the corner, so he's trying to refine his inside moves. Graham's calling his new move the "chop, dip and rip."
Quote:
This is my first time to attend an Eagles practice when Donovan McNabb wasn't present. Very strange to look out there and see Kolb running the show with the first team. But he doesn't seem fazed by all the hoopla surrounding the trade. You can sense how much respect he has from his teammates as he walks around the facility. Some of the rookies actually seem a little nervous around him, which is a bit odd given his lack of experience. But he sort of has a swagger to him that suggests he's ready for this challenge.
Quote:
I still have my doubts about Moise Fokou as a starter at linebacker, but he was excellent in coverage Tuesday. He raced down the center of the field and broke up a pass to Celek 25 yards from the line of scrimmage. It was a big-time play and defensive coordinator Sean McDermott was the first to rush over and congratulate him. Keep your eye on seventh-round pick Jamar Chaney out of Mississippi State. That's the one guy Roseman kept bringing up. The Eagles couldn't believe they were able to get him at that point in the draft. And so far, he looks like he belongs.
Old 06-08-2010, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Good stuff.
Old 06-09-2010, 06:27 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Kolb is also elusive himself, you all k,now I disagree with Thumper as much as anyone, but in this case he is right. In his two starts, he saved Peters at least three times from giving up sacks, just on his ability to feel pressure. McNabb didn't feel pressure like Kolb did in those games, he relies on using his athletecism to get out of their grasp or get around them, but its once the defender is already breathing down his neck. Kolb is able to make slight movements with his feet before the defender is in position to get the sack or force the fumble. That one or two step shift is something that makes a huge difference, is able to keep the timing and rythm of the play the same, and allows Kolb the time to make the throw he needs. He uses the pocket as well as McNabb, just in a different way, this is a case where Thumper is right and you are flat out wrong, sorry dude.

Lets not forget Kolb's knack to make the accurate throw with a defender about to blow him up. He did this multiple times as well. This is a time where McNabb would use his feet or his ability to break a tackle to create space after he (hopefully) got by the defender. And if you think the Eagles O-line was dominant, or even close to it in either game Kolb started, you need to go back and watch those games, especially the Saints game. Against the Chiefs the Eagles' Line would win some battles, but also lost quite a few as well, and some of them Kolb was able to make plays anyway. Kolb had pressure in his face or around him almost the entire Saints game.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:35 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Personally I have a lot of faith in Mike McGlynn and Stacy Andrews, I think Andrews was garbage last year, but I think a lot of that was he had to adjust to a new offensive scheme, a new blocking scheme, a new team enviornment and recover from injury at the same time, I think that since he is more accustomed to the team and the schemes and that he will actually be able to be on the field instead of watching all the time, Andrews will be much improved.

Also, Matt Mosley was at Eagles camp and I love everything that I'm hearing pretty much.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post...ck-eagles-otas

Stuff that I like most:
Lots of good stuff there, though I don't have as much confidence in Andrews as you do, I do feel he will be better than the times he was in last season simply because he is healthy and has had a year to adjust to the system. It should be noted that the Eagles have signed Sapp now as well. They only have 7 of the draft picks to sign with 6 or so weeks until TC.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:38 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
KOLB IS TEH GR8TIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

rARRRRRRRRRRRR!
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:16 AM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

We will just have to wait until week one against the Green Bay Packers.