Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 01-07-2011, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still expect Chaney to get a lot of playing time, most likely in nickel with Akeem Jordan.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:03 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd really like to see Chaney on the field quite a bit, now that it seems he has earned the PT, get him in at SLB in passing situations where they want to keep Bradley on the feild, or in at MLB if they want him off the field. Chaney is good enough in coverage that he can neutralize all of the Packers TEs and backs as well as helping out with Driver or Jordyzzz if they come inside.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:11 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was pretty ugly. I believe that was a very winnable game for us, but we simply made too many mistakes. You can't miss two field goals in a close game and expect to win. You can't drop 3rd down conversions, commit dumb penalties, and continue to rush only four guys when you're getting absolutely no pressure with them. Today, we simply didn't play "playoff" football.

I'm going to anticipate a complete coaching staff makeover going into next season. Marty is probably going to become the Browns next head coach and Sean McDermott is on his way out. We'll probably promote someone in house to become our defensive coordinator like Dick Jauron.

I don't see us really breaking the bank in free agency on players like Nnamdi or Logan Mankins. Hopefully, we can trade Kevin Kolb away for some draft picks and try to rebuild our defense.

Edit: Our run defense ******* blows. **** this two gap ******** our defensive lineman have to deal with. It's not working.

Last edited by superman8456 : 01-09-2011 at 09:31 PM.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:08 AM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was a horrible game for us! I wish Reid would've attempted on 4&1 instead of the failed FG. Some heads gotta roll I agree! I hope we do break the bank in FA or else I wont be intrested in the whole offseason. Damn I'm very upset!

Sig by Bone Krusher
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:37 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That game was awful. Our defense was terrible and even if we won yesterday I couldn't see us being legit contenders. Ernie Sims sucks and made some terrible mistakes yesterday, and our secondary still needs improvement.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:07 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a great defensive showing at all, although I can't say I'm surprised. I wasn't expecting a Superbowl run this year anyway, but it hurts nonetheless. There are some bright spots to look to though, even on defense. We still have Cole and Asante, and some of our rookie defenders showed lots of promise. Anyone notice that as soon as Allen and Graham went down the defense as a whole didn't perform as well? I think Allen (even though many Eagles fans recognized how good he's done) is more important to the defense than some of us realize. His ability to cover a lot of space masked a lot of our defense's coverage issues, to an extent. Hopefully he (and Graham) will be able to come back ASAP and healthy. If those two are healthy, as well as aquiring CB help this offseason, the defense can make a big jump, as there aren't too many huge holes outside of CB (if our defense is healthy). We could use an upgrade over our OLBs, but I'm confident that Jamar Chaney could play any of the Eagles LB spots and (if the team would decide to keep Chaney at MLB) Bradley, if re-signed (I hope they can), could play SLB as well. As far as Sims, he isn't great, never really was, but I think we're stuck with him for at least a year yet, unfortunately.

Old 01-11-2011, 06:48 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.csnphilly.com/01/11/11/Te...203&feedID=692

I thought it was worth a mention. That would be a lot of money locked up in our secondary because we also have to resign Mikell.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:01 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
http://www.csnphilly.com/01/11/11/Te...203&feedID=692

I thought it was worth a mention. That would be a lot of money locked up in our secondary because we also have to resign Mikell.
I stopped when I saw Cullen Jenkins suggested for a DE. Obviously whoever wrote it just looked for a list of FA DEs and saw a name he recognized, not realizing he doesn't fit the Eagles defense, particuarly DE, at all. Pretty brutal article overall actually, but until the Jenkins remark, I got a kick out of it. I'd love Nnamdi, but who knows how possible that is at this point.

Old 01-12-2011, 01:42 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After Week 1 when the team lost Jackson and Weaver plus concussions to Bradley and Kolb, I sat on the phone with my mom and dad (we talk after every game). I told them that the season was over, and the best we could hope for for the Eagles was 8-8. I felt like the defense was not good enough, the OLine was leaky, and that the team wouldn't run enough to protect any QB. I had no faith in Vick.

Fast forward to Sunday: The OLine was leaky, the defense as not good enough, and the team didn't run enough, especially after DeSean went out with the knee injury. The Packers were a terrible matchup for the Eagles, and they executed just enough.

All in all, a season that represented a lot of growth from young players (Maclin, Jackson, McCoy, Chaney, Allen, Dunlap, Laws, Dixon, Clay Harbor, and Coleman), plus some additional potential from guys like Lindley and Graham. The team needs better interior OLine and more oomph from the 4 man pass rush at the very least. Ernie Simms is fast, but he's in the wrong place too often. The team needs another starting caliber CB. They could use a decent backup RB, but that can be found on the cheap. They are well positioned to have a pretty strong 2011 season, should the young pieces come back, should Vick continue his progress and his hard work, and should they avoid injuries.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 01:46 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't give a ton of creedance to the Nnamdi rumors. While I said privately that I wanted the Eagles to go after him, it's not like the team to release their priorities ahead of the offseason. Usually, they target a guy (or guys) and have them come in on Day 1, then have him signed by 12 PM that day. If they wanted someone, they'd keep it quiet on the big media channels. The source of the rumor is probably not in the inner circle, or it's the agent trying to create buzz and demand.

That being said, I'd love for them to get Nnamdi Asomugha. He fits in any scheme. With all the weapons available in the NFC East and NFL, he is something that the team can certainly use. If that means letting Mikell go and starting Coleman and Allen next year, I'd be okay with that.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 01-14-2011, 12:49 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
After Week 1 when the team lost Jackson and Weaver plus concussions to Bradley and Kolb, I sat on the phone with my mom and dad (we talk after every game). I told them that the season was over, and the best we could hope for for the Eagles was 8-8. I felt like the defense was not good enough, the OLine was leaky, and that the team wouldn't run enough to protect any QB. I had no faith in Vick.

Fast forward to Sunday: The OLine was leaky, the defense as not good enough, and the team didn't run enough, especially after DeSean went out with the knee injury. The Packers were a terrible matchup for the Eagles, and they executed just enough.

All in all, a season that represented a lot of growth from young players (Maclin, Jackson, McCoy, Chaney, Allen, Dunlap, Laws, Dixon, Clay Harbor, and Coleman), plus some additional potential from guys like Lindley and Graham. The team needs better interior OLine and more oomph from the 4 man pass rush at the very least. Ernie Simms is fast, but he's in the wrong place too often. The team needs another starting caliber CB. They could use a decent backup RB, but that can be found on the cheap. They are well positioned to have a pretty strong 2011 season, should the young pieces come back, should Vick continue his progress and his hard work, and should they avoid injuries.
This post pretty much sums up how I felt after week one and after last week. I am excited for this upcoming few seasons, getting Jackson and Weaver back healthy will be huge, hopefully they, and others, can stay healthy. I don't think we are going to need a backup RB though (Harrison is still under contract, I think), and he did a good job when given the opportunity. If they would draft a backup RB, though, I don't think it would be smart to use a pick on a RB until the fourth round or later. We don't use our #1 RB enough to warrant more that a fourth round pick on a backup RB.

In a perfect world, the Eagles would sign Aso, draft a RG like Pouncey and a CB to hopefully take over after either Asante or Aso would slow down, but I doubt that'll happen. The way it is shaping up right now, I expect the Eagles to make a few minor signings and with the draft are in a better position to find a Guard in the first than a CB that would make an impact, but who knows at this point, especially with the CBA situation up in the air.

Old 01-14-2011, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not so sure I wouldn't rather draft a RT like Carimi than a RG now. Winston Justice might be more of a liability than a guy like Max Jean-Gilles.
Old 01-14-2011, 04:15 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I am frankly comfortable with Dunlap at the RT, if need be. It is abundantly clear that a new RG is needed. CB is pretty much a clear issue, and there's no way the team isn't going to address it. Don't discount Lindley becoming a player for this team. At one point, he was a borderline first rounder. He has the talent to be something.

Old 01-14-2011, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

I definitely agree that RG is still a big need, I've been on the Marcus Cannon bandwagon for a while. I'm just starting to come around to the idea of getting a guy who can be a very good player at that RT spot for us for years to come, a la Jon Runyan, and I don't think Justice or Dunlap is that guy. The fact that the RT protects Michael Vick's blindside makes it even more important IMO.

I wouldn't be surprised if the eagles address both RG and RT in the first 2-3 rounds.
Old 01-15-2011, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

So the eagles have fired Sean McDermott (thank God). Who are some potential replacements?

Edit: I'm expecting Jauron to be the guy, but I'm really hoping this means they are entertaining switching to a 3-4. This would be the perfect year to make the move with all the 3-4 ends at the top of the draft.

DE - Might be able to get a guy like Cullen Jenkins or Shaun Ellis in FA and/or a rookie like Adrian Clayborn, Cameron Jordan, JJ Watt, etc. I think Bunkley and Laws could both play the position as well.
NT - Dixon is a great space-eater, would be the front runner.

OLB - Trent Cole and Brandon Graham were both projected as 3-4 OLBs coming out, would both need to drop some weight though. Ricky Sapp, DTN and Juqua could probably all play it as well. Not sure about Tapp.

ILB - Bradly and Chaney both look like starters in the NFL, maybe they could both start on the eagles. Fokou and Clayton could probably both do it as well.

I know this idea is very far fetched, just wanna throw it out there.

Last edited by Go_Eagles77 : 01-15-2011 at 06:10 PM.
Go_Eagles77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:36 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

If we entertain the idea of a 34, give me Rob Ryan as the DC.
Old 01-16-2011, 01:55 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
So the eagles have fired Sean McDermott (thank God). Who are some potential replacements?

Edit: I'm expecting Jauron to be the guy, but I'm really hoping this means they are entertaining switching to a 3-4. This would be the perfect year to make the move with all the 3-4 ends at the top of the draft.

DE - Might be able to get a guy like Cullen Jenkins or Shaun Ellis in FA and/or a rookie like Adrian Clayborn, Cameron Jordan, JJ Watt, etc. I think Bunkley and Laws could both play the position as well.
NT - Dixon is a great space-eater, would be the front runner.

OLB - Trent Cole and Brandon Graham were both projected as 3-4 OLBs coming out, would both need to drop some weight though. Ricky Sapp, DTN and Juqua could probably all play it as well. Not sure about Tapp.

ILB - Bradly and Chaney both look like starters in the NFL, maybe they could both start on the eagles. Fokou and Clayton could probably both do it as well.

I know this idea is very far fetched, just wanna throw it out there.
I don't like the idea of switching to the 3-4, we do have the personnel to make the DL work, but I am of the firm belief that Cole and graham (Graham especially) is best suited as a DE in the 4-3. As far as DEs on this roster who could play outside, Cole and Graham, could but they aren't great fits, the best fits on the roster for a 3-4 OLB are Sapp and DTN. Parker is also another guy that wouldn't benefit from the switch, and Tapp is also best served as a DE. If the team would switch to a 3-4, I would expect a pass rushing OLB to be added very early in the draft.

Old 01-17-2011, 11:06 AM    (permalink
camp_eagles
Rookie

camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
I don't like the idea of switching to the 3-4, we do have the personnel to make the DL work, but I am of the firm belief that Cole and graham (Graham especially) is best suited as a DE in the 4-3. As far as DEs on this roster who could play outside, Cole and Graham, could but they aren't great fits, the best fits on the roster for a 3-4 OLB are Sapp and DTN. Parker is also another guy that wouldn't benefit from the switch, and Tapp is also best served as a DE. If the team would switch to a 3-4, I would expect a pass rushing OLB to be added very early in the draft.
Agreed we could do a 3-4 but I would rather stay with the 4-3. We already have big needs on D we dont need more that would come with a scheme change.

Also I want Mike Pouncey in round one if Oline is the pick.

And could someone get Pete Jenkins on the phone now.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ
camp_eagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:30 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp_eagles View Post
Agreed we could do a 3-4 but I would rather stay with the 4-3. We already have big needs on D we dont need more that would come with a scheme change.

Also I want Mike Pouncey in round one if Oline is the pick.

And could someone get Pete Jenkins on the phone now.
Pouncey would be awesome. He's incredible at pulling and could be a mauler. I would fully support that pick.
Old 01-18-2011, 02:03 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pouncey would be nice, but im really falling in love with the Carimi picks....I would love myself a big mauling right tackle who could dominate in the run game and protect Vick's blind side.

I also think that we are gonna get some extra picks for Kolb before the draft, which will help big time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:35 AM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

http://stats.chicago.cbslocal.com/fb...1&type=rosters

Quote:
McGlynn - 3 penalties for 20 yards, 4.5 sacks allowed (14 starts)
Cole - 3 penalties for 15 yards, 5 sacks allowed (7 starts)
Herremans - 6 penalties for 60 yards, 3.5 sacks allowed (15 starts)
MJG - 2 penalties for 20 yards, 0 sacks allowed (10 starts)
Justice - 6 penalties for 45 yards, 7 sacks allowed (13 starts)
Peters - 7 penalties for 50 yards, 2 sacks allowed (13 starts)
Dunlap - 5 penalties for 50 yards, 6.5 sacks allowed (5 starts)

After looking at these numbers, I'd agree that right tackle is our biggest need on the offensive line. Sadly, this year is a terrible tackle class. I doubt Carimi is going to last until our pick. We might have to look at prospects: Demarcus Love, Marcus Cannon, and Nate Solder.

I still believe the biggest hole on this team is CB and I want to address CB much like how we addressed defensive end last year.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:08 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

There a couple of rumors of who the Eagles are going after to fill their coaching staff right now. I've heard Jim Wasburn, Mike Trgovac, and Jim Mora Jr. linked to the DC job.
Old 01-18-2011, 10:06 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There a couple of rumors of who the Eagles are going after to fill their coaching staff right now. I've heard Jim Wasburn, Mike Trgovac, and Jim Mora Jr. linked to the DC job.
Noooooooooooooo!!!! You can't have him!!!! :'(

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:15 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://stats.chicago.cbslocal.com/fb...1&type=rosters

After looking at these numbers, I'd agree that right tackle is our biggest need on the offensive line. Sadly, this year is a terrible tackle class. I doubt Carimi is going to last until our pick. We might have to look at prospects: Demarcus Love, Marcus Cannon, and Nate Solder.

I still believe the biggest hole on this team is CB and I want to address CB much like how we addressed defensive end last year.
Tyron Smith :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:00 AM    (permalink
Quailman
Rookie

Quailman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Quailman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Quailman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Quailman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Quailman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Quailman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Quailman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Quailman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Quailman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Quailman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Quailman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jim Washburn's contract is up in Tennessee and he is going to be the DL coach in Philadelphia if the Eagles sign him, not a coordinator.

Link

Quote:
A deal appears imminent, one source told The Inquirer.
Jim Wyatt, reporter in Tennessee says this:
Quote:
After talking to sources tonight I'll be surprised if #Titans defensive line coach Jim Washburn doesn't leave for Eagles.
Let me just say congratulations on getting one of the best DL coaches in the league. Whoever pulled this off needs a medal, or a cupcake if said person is Andy Reid.
Quailman is offline   Reply With Quote