Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 05-15-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixby View Post
Yeah, joy is kind of an effed up emotion to feel when a guy might have just had his career ended. You're kind of a douche, no offense though.
you ever heard of sarcasm?
CowboysBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Someone falls on his face off a scooter and tears his Achilles for the 2nd time in a month and the first emotion you feel is joy?

But you said no offense, so that obviously makes it okay.
sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm
Old 05-15-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Idiot. Idiot. Idiot.

You said something stupid and inconsiderate, stop trying to cover it up under the guise of poor sarcasm.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 04:08 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

Quote:
Idiot. Idiot. Idiot.

You said something stupid and inconsiderate, stop trying to cover it up under the guise of poor sarcasm.
so what i made a joke big deal, peters is gonna make more money than us two combined in our lifetimes this year sittin on the bench, chill it aint that crucial.

you think if you broke your arm he would be cryin for you?

now if you actually looked at a bunch of my previous post you would see im very sarcastic.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysBeastMode View Post
so what i made a joke big deal, peters is gonna make more money than us two combined in our lifetimes this year sittin on the bench, chill it aint that crucial.

you think if you broke your arm he would be cryin for you?

now if you actually looked at a bunch of my previous post you would see im very sarcastic.
I do not think you quite understand how to employ sarcasm or exactly what it is. Although I do see that you've got a firm grasp on irony just by looking at your username.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:28 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hmm..... his story sounds fishy, he re-ruptured his achilles when he fell out of his wheelchair?

but as a cowboys this brings me joy. no offense iggles fans
I'm sure it does.

Don't mind the other guys, i see the joke. I'm sure if someone from the cowgirls were to choke in a big game or get injured someone from this board would post in the cowboys forum.

I"m sure nobody wants to see another player get injuired or hurt on purpose, but it does bring a smile to opposing teams face. Now Ware can get free runs at the qb, pretty much.

But its fine cowboys secondary is still butt, going against Ball and Sanasaugh, shouldn't be to hard.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:30 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also find it funny that a 320 lb man fell off a scooter, I'm sure if you saw that in public most of us here would crack a smile or more.

And I also think the scooter was not meant to support his weight, so its even more funnier.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
I'm sure it does.

Don't mind the other guys, i see the joke. I'm sure if someone from the cowgirls were to choke in a big game or get injured someone from this board would post in the cowboys forum.

I"m sure nobody wants to see another player get injuired or hurt on purpose, but it does bring a smile to opposing teams face. Now Ware can get free runs at the qb, pretty much.

But its fine cowboys secondary is still butt, going against Ball and Sanasaugh, shouldn't be to hard.
good 2 see u can understand humor amongst opposing fan bases.

alan ball days as a cowboys are over, book it and sensabaugh is decent (and i stress decent) starting safety, not the playmaker that nate allen was as a rookie but he better than the other guys ya'll had last year.

i cant wait to see how are new secondary matches up against you guys. claiborne vs jackson i dare vick to throw a deep ball in his direction
Old 05-15-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

Quote:
I do not think you quite understand how to employ sarcasm or exactly what it is. Although I do see that you've got a firm grasp on irony just by looking at your username.
just let it go dude, honestly im laughing at the fact that u and goeagles77 are such in arms about someone making a small joke over a professional athlete gettin hurt in such a silly way.

now if his mom died and he was going to miss the game, yeah that's out of bounds, but when fat guys falls out of a motorized wheelchair its funny and if he's hurt (not life-threatning) then its hilarious. go watch a comedy show and a laugh a little, it's not that serious
Old 05-15-2012, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
just let it go dude, honestly im laughing at the fact that u and goeagles77 are such in arms about someone making a small joke over a professional athlete gettin hurt in such a silly way.

now if his mom died and he was going to miss the game, yeah that's out of bounds, but when fat guys falls out of a motorized wheelchair its funny and if he's hurt (not life-threatning) then its hilarious. go watch a comedy show and a laugh a little, it's not that serious
It's cool dude, for some reason I took your post as more malicious when I first read it. If it was me, I probably wouldn't post in the cowboys forum joking around if you guys lost Ware for possibly his whole career, but as long as you didn't really mean anything by it I aint even mad.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
It's cool dude, for some reason I took your post as more malicious when I first read it. If it was me, I probably wouldn't post in the cowboys forum joking around if you guys lost Ware for possibly his whole career, but as long as you didn't really mean anything by it I aint even mad.
his career being over is a bit of a longshot i had a similar injury in middle school (i had a partial tear) he'll be alright maybe not quite the same player he was but worse case scenario is he moves to guard
Old 05-16-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Jason Kelce is awesome.

Old 05-16-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That is both awesome and terrifying at the same time.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:38 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jason Kelce is awesome.

I would go to war, not only with, but for this man....

Unrelated, but if I were to ever get an animated .gif as an avi, this would be it...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 02:06 AM    (permalink
igglefanz
Rookie

igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well from what it sounds like is that Casey has been working out with his brother. Is around 250 lbs now. Think that is too big for a 4-3bit backer. Also brings up the hgh/roids question.
igglefanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 02:40 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just because a guy gets bigger doesnt mean hes using roids or HGH...cmon man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 04:42 AM    (permalink
igglefanz
Rookie

igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.igglefanz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Just because a guy gets bigger doesnt mean hes using roids or HGH...cmon man.
I know it doesn't but people are going to just watch the moment he does something good and people see he is bigger. I don't think Clay or Casey does but get ready for the crap people are going to talk.
igglefanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:40 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

I wanna see if Casey still has his speed and if he can shed blockers. We've seen guys at Casey's old weight shed blockers. Just cause he is bigger doesn't mean he still doesn't suck.
Old 05-31-2012, 08:37 AM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

Jason Peters got robbed in top 100 NFL players. He should at been in the top 25 and he was arguably best lt in the game last year.
Old 05-31-2012, 09:50 AM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Quote:
Jason Peters got robbed in top 100 NFL players. He should at been in the top 25 and he was arguably best lt in the game last year.
Not arguably if you watched him, it was pretty clear cut.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:12 AM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

Quote:
Not arguably if you watched him, it was pretty clear cut.
yeah last year he was the best, i wonder, who steps up to replace him then? i remember that last guy gave up 3 sacks to d-ware
Old 06-01-2012, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Quote:
yeah last year he was the best, i wonder, who steps up to replace him then? i remember that last guy gave up 3 sacks to d-ware
His replacement is Demetress Bell and he's pretty decent. Not great but he'll do for now I suppose.
Old 06-01-2012, 09:52 AM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

Quote:
His replacement is Demetress Bell and he's pretty decent. Not great but he'll do for now I suppose.
he better be ready d-ware, o-sack-po, jpp, osi

mike vick is gonna need to get rid of the ball quicker this year, even last year with peters, watching philly play he took a beating and good part of it was him holding on to the ball trying to get the bomb. at least ya'll have shady to lean on though that will help alot
Old 06-13-2012, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it true that you are getting rid of Wide-9?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 11:48 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Is it true that you are getting rid of Wide-9?
Everything I've read/heard is that it is staying, so not sure where that came about?

I know there is some talk that we may mix up some other looks, but the wide 9 is still suppose to be our base D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Last edited by SickwithIt1010 : 06-13-2012 at 11:56 PM.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote