Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 12-02-2007, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Today's loss sucked. I hate to see a guy like Brian Westbrook show so much heart like with the punt return and just the rest of his game overall, and then see AJ Feeley make such a stupid throw to end the game, it made me feel pretty sick.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:12 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know what is worse feeley giving us hope and taking it away, or watching McNabb, and know he is probably going to lose the game

Also why does Feeley thing he has a rocket arm like Farve, sure he has a good one, but he can't squeeze it in between 2 defenders
Old 12-03-2007, 01:06 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah he throws into double coverage way too much, but ironically he only threw interceptions to guys 5 yards in front of him today. hmmm lol
Old 12-03-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
camp_eagles
Rookie

camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.

I'm not sure why Feeley love to throw to Greg Lewis when he is in great double team?

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ
camp_eagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 04:26 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Feeley wants to have that sweet throw into double coverage over the sholder, right into the WR hands thing. But its probably not going to happen
Old 12-03-2007, 10:10 PM    (permalink
jefepowhnzer
Rookie

jefepowhnzer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Today's loss sucked. I hate to see a guy like Brian Westbrook show so much heart like with the punt return and just the rest of his game overall, and then see AJ Feeley make such a stupid throw to end the game, it made me feel pretty sick.
Same here. There are numerous times he has put this team on his back only for other players to drop the ball (literally and figuratively). The patience and understanding that he has shown in regards to his teammates is pretty commendable.

Like everyone else I'm not sure what Feeley was seeing on Sunday. The only thing I can come up with is a case of overconfidence in his ability to complete passes inside very small windows. On a lot of his attempts he seemed to stare down his intended target instead of panning the field for the open man, and then forcing those small percentage passes.

I'm kind of anxious to see how the staff handles McNabb against the Giants, whether they continue to call the plays they did for Feeley or if they go back to beginning of the season play calling.
jefepowhnzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 12:28 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

LOL all is quiet in the Eagles thread.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
LOL all is quiet in the Eagles thread.
Dude, we get it. You hate the Eagles. No need to consistently troll in here.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 01:00 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Dude, we get it. You hate the Eagles. No need to consistently troll in here.
I guess when your done with the Ohio State sig you can put my sig up since the Eagles will not have 10 wins this season.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 12-10-2007, 10:26 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

The Eagles should really just play Kolb the rest of the season, but they wont because they have to shop around McNabb in the off season.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 12-10-2007, 01:36 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a point of fairness: Ryan isn't spamming or flaming this board. He has a great deal of knowledge about the Eagles, but he is not a fan. He is free to express his opinions in a clean and succinct manner. I don't agree with him in many cases, but I think his contributions are good for the Eagles board.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 09:13 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
I wonder who the eagles would pick up in the FA, for Nabb they probably get a 2nd and 3rd for next year and a player maybe
They will be lucky to get a 3rd or 4th, and no player. Thats why he will probably end up staying in Philadelphia. No one is going to give you a 2nd round pick for McNabb. If I were the Eagles I would let Kolb start the rest of the games. If he looks good then you can have McNabb and Kolb going after the starting job next year. I dont know if McNabb would like to be a backup, but he has shown nothing this year to prove that he is going to bring the Eagles franchise anywhere. Get Kolbs feet wet even if they have a 6-10 season next year, and get a good pick. Then the following year when Kolb has a year under him is the year you can really grade him. If I were the Eagles I would really try to draft Desean Jackson. He could fill the spot for PR and KR and really be a threat at the WR position.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 12-11-2007, 09:23 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys, let's keep the offseason chat in the offseason thread:

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=14573

Thanks!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 12-11-2007, 02:50 PM    (permalink
jefepowhnzer
Rookie

I didn't get to see Sundays game, can anyone tell me how well, or poorly, the defense was able to pressure Eli?
Old 12-11-2007, 04:18 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

They got some pressure, but nothing up the middle in his face. Edge rush was very poor.

Old 12-11-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
jefepowhnzer
Rookie

Hopefully they can reverse that trend against the Cowboys. I would love nothing more than seeing Romo take a couple shots early and being forced to throw some bad passes, like last year. I'll be watching the game with at least 4 of my closest Cowboy friends - who happen to be my dad, my bro, my best friend and my gf's uncle.

IMO, it's imperative they get above average pressure on Romo, otherwise they don't stand a chance.
Old 12-11-2007, 04:45 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
They got some pressure, but nothing up the middle in his face. Edge rush was very poor.
wait so if they got nothing up the middle and the edge rush was poor how did they get any pressure then?
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 08:22 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

There was some edge pressure that forced Eli to step up in the pocket. Unfortunately, there was nothing up the middle to hit him regularly.

Old 12-13-2007, 03:03 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is my Giants-Eagles game breakdown. Take a look and tell me what you think. I posted it in our giants section as well too!

http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com...&thread=261907
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
Here is my Giants-Eagles game breakdown. Take a look and tell me what you think. I posted it in our giants section as well too!

http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com...&thread=261907
do have a job related to the Giants? or do you just have too much free time?
that was impressive yet at the same time embarasing for you i don't know what to think of that
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 05:04 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
do have a job related to the Giants? or do you just have too much free time?
that was impressive yet at the same time embarasing for you i don't know what to think of that
I coach D3 ball, so free time for now. Also, applying to see if I can get into other programs. But even if I am wasn't associated with the game it's not a bad thing to do.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 05:33 PM    (permalink
jefepowhnzer
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
I coach D3 ball, so free time for now. Also, applying to see if I can get into other programs. But even if I am wasn't associated with the game it's not a bad thing to do.
NIce work man
Old 12-15-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multime...112435161DBBE6

Listen to this press conference at 11:25, basically Wade Phillips says all smugly he doesn't think the eagles are a good football team, to which the whole room erupts into laughter, it may be true, but its pretty classless if you ask me. I hope the eagles slap that stupid-ass grin off his face tomorrow.
Old 12-15-2007, 09:00 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
http://www.dallascowboys.com/multime...112435161DBBE6

Listen to this press conference at 11:25, basically Wade Phillips says all smugly he doesn't think the eagles are a good football team, to which the whole room erupts into laughter, it may be true, but its pretty classless if you ask me. I hope the eagles slap that stupid-ass grin off his face tomorrow.

Well you are 5-8 sooo... Speaking of classless how about some of the Buddy Ryan classics?
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
Well you are 5-8 sooo... Speaking of classless how about some of the Buddy Ryan classics?
If Phillips is so smart, than why does he say that Detroit was a pretty good football team than insult the eagles after the eagles beat the lions 56-21 this season. And who the F cares about Buddy Ryan? That was 10+ years ago, I'm talking about this week. Right now Andy Reid would never say anything negative about an opponent. I guess you can't expect much from a guy who's dad's name is Bum.