Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-10-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.
Default Pacman Jones - Unbelievable

I just saw this on PTI. Pacman Jones apparently went to a strip club before his meeting with Goodell in New York. If he is stupid enough to do that...he simply doesn't belong in the league anymore. What goes through your mind when you do something like that?

Last edited by Moses : 05-10-2007 at 04:41 PM.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Strip clubs are illegal nowadays?
Old 05-10-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He won't see the age of 30.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Unless he did something wrong while there, I don't see the problem. It's not like it's illegal to go to a strip club. It's far from a good decision, but no big deal IMO.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh my gosh......
Old 05-10-2007, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post
Unless he did something wrong while there, I don't see the problem. It's not like it's illegal to go to a strip club. It's far from a good decision, but no big deal IMO.
He did nothing illegal obviously. However, he's meeting with Goodell to talk about his suspension, future in the league, etc. which are all stemming from a strip club incident. How idiotic do you have to be to do this?
Old 05-10-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heeeeeeee Is Soo Grounded!!!!!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think it's a big deal. Going to strip clubs is a right, not a privilege. It's entertainment. Of course, it's not the wisest decision, but he has no obligation to avoid these kinds of places. He has an obligation to behave responsibly and not injure or attack anyone else. Athletes can go wherever they need to go to blow off steam. I don't see it as a huge problem. In terms of making an impression on the commish, he's an idiot, but I don't think he has to avoid strip bars.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I don't think it's a big deal. Going to strip clubs is a right, not a privilege. It's entertainment. Of course, it's not the wisest decision, but he has no obligation to avoid these kinds of places. He has an obligation to behave responsibly and not injure or attack anyone else. Athletes can go wherever they need to go to blow off steam. I don't see it as a huge problem. In terms of making an impression on the commish, he's an idiot, but I don't think he has to avoid strip bars.
He's been saying how he's a changed man, blah blah blah. Just associating yourself with a strip club at this point is simply idiotic. I honestly cannot believe somebody would do something like this. Talk about sending the wrong message.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:43 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Probably a bad decision considering what he had ahead of him

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 04:45 PM    (permalink
tom
Veteran

tom smells like sex panther.tom smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
He did nothing illegal obviously. However, he's meeting with Goodell to talk about his suspension, future in the league, etc. which are all stemming from a strip club incident. How idiotic do you have to be to do this?
His suspension had to do with his lack of notification regarding two arrests... the strip club incident wasn't his fault, he just made it rain, and some bouncers got shot, no big deal.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:46 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scotty, once again great sig. i think i am in love. it is the upward flick of the tongue.

and unless he did something wrong i don't see anything wrong with him doing this. with his money he can go to a nice strip club and the nice strip clubs in NY have smokin' hot women dance at them......from what i hear.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 04:54 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pacman isn't a changed man. He likes strippers, and he wants to be entertained. He has the money, and he's going to live his life. The suspension is a bit of a wakeup call, but I don't think he's going to be much different. The guy is not a role model, and he doesn't want to be.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 05-10-2007, 04:54 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
His suspension had to do with his lack of notification regarding two arrests... the strip club incident wasn't his fault, he just made it rain, and some bouncers got shot, no big deal.
Playas gotta play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 04:57 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What better way to concentrate before the big meeting & interview than to relax your mind at a nice Gentleman's club.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 05:05 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Only people who haven't been to a high class gentleman's club would be so down on Pacman for going there. These places are a ton of fun. Trust me.

Old 05-10-2007, 05:06 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

And I don't mean prostitution. Just the environment and the ladies, etc.

Old 05-10-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

wasnt this all just an apparently statement? we dont have any proof?
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
And I don't mean prostitution. Just the environment and the ladies, etc.
The way Pacman acts in these places is far from "gentleman-like".
Old 05-10-2007, 05:09 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Well, there's no reports he caused trouble in the one in NY. If he's just going to attend and behave, I'm fine with it.

Old 05-10-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
What better way to concentrate before the big meeting & interview than to relax your mind at a nice Gentleman's club.
I concur, sir. Nothing eases the mind like a nice pair of tits in your face.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is this even news? I mean are we in such a deprived sports environment that Adam Jones going to a strip club 3 weeks ago is a topic of sports conversation? I mean Peyton Manning was at a dinner the other day at the White House for the Queen of England I believe so where's the thread about that? Where's the outrage for Peyton dining with foreign royalty? I mean really leave the man alone, he can afford to go to these establishments and has every right to do it. I'm sure there were other athletes there on the same evening as him and yet that's not news worthy just like this isn't either.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 05:12 PM    (permalink
tom
Veteran

tom smells like sex panther.tom smells like sex panther.

I don't know, I love Pacman Jones... that ***** B crazy, poppin caps, layin' down tracks, intercept your pass, all around P I M P! Goodell, let our homeboy back in the league, somebody's got to put tom brady in his place!

WORD!
Old 05-10-2007, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Why is this even news? I mean are we in such a deprived sports environment that Adam Jones going to a strip club 3 weeks ago is a topic of sports conversation? I mean Peyton Manning was at a dinner the other day at the White House for the Queen of England I believe so where's the thread about that? Where's the outrage for Peyton dining with foreign royalty? I mean really leave the man alone, he can afford to go to these establishments and has every right to do it. I'm sure there were other athletes there on the same evening as him and yet that's not news worthy just like this isn't either.
When you've been banned from the NFL for a year and your future as a freeman is in question because of an event at a strip club, you'd probably think going to another one before a meeting with the league commisioner is a bad idea.

Would you wear this to court if you were on trial for prostituting women?

Old 05-10-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
I don't know, I love Pacman Jones... that ***** B crazy, poppin caps, layin' down tracks, intercept your pass, all around P I M P! Goodell, let our homeboy back in the league, somebody's got to put tom brady in his place!

WORD!
He stay fly, no lie, you know this, BALLLLLINNNN'!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote