Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-10-2007, 11:07 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not the smartest move, but certainly blown out of proportion. Everyone knows if you are going to go to a strip club you should invite the boss and buy him a private dance ;)

Silly Pacman. I really hope he gets re-instated though, I enjoy watching him play. I'm one of those people who doesnt care what you do in your own time as long as you produce during company time.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 08:07 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Only people who haven't been to a high class gentleman's club would be so down on Pacman for going there. These places are a ton of fun. Trust me.
The problem is that PacMan doesn't go to the high class ones. That is what led to his troubles in Vegas.

And what is he doing at a strip club in New York? New York/New Jersey have some of the ugliest women around.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 09:47 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scores is a fantastic gentleman's club in NY/Philly/Baltimore/elsewhere. NYC has plenty of money, so there are places you can go with excellent entertainment. I went to the Scores in Baltimore about 6 months ago, and the girls there were unbelievable.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

for you people that dont get it, here is my analogy:
its like cheating on your wife the day before your 1 year anniversary. Its not illegal, but its totally disrespectful and is a slap in the face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 10:27 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals1690 View Post
its like cheating on your wife the day before your 1 year anniversary. Its not illegal, but its totally disrespectful and is a slap in the face.
Maybe PacMan should have taken the commioner with him to the strip club. If Goodell had a good time, maybe he would lessen PacMan's suspension.

It's not the strip clubs that get PacMan in trouble, it's the people he hangs around with. He goes to the seediest places possible when he can go to the high class places.

What I can't understand is why he needs to go to strip clubs for action when he can get for free from tons of groupees.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 10:29 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That is not an accurate analogy. You don't need an analogy here. He went to the strip club the night before a huge disciplinary meeting with his boss about questionable and embarrassing activities from the distant and recent past. It wasn't a smart move, but he didn't get in trouble there. I don't see a real problem with it in terms of behavior, but it was really dumb if he was trying to prove to the NFL that he was going to be a more responsible citizen.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 01:33 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ALL OF YOU PEOPLE STOP WITH THE STUPID ******* ANALOGIES!!! YOU ARE WAY OFF ON EVERY SINGLE ******* ONE OF THEM!!!! IF YOU AREN'T SMART ENOUGH TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE HELL THIS IS LIKE, JUST STOP ******* TALKING!!!! Duckseason is the only one who got it right. It would be like Ricky Williams showing up in a Bob Marley Tshirt. Nothing morally wrong, legally wrong, hell nothing wrong about it PERIOD. Dumb, possibly; blown completely out of proportion? Abso-*******-lutely.
Old 05-11-2007, 02:00 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
so, by extension, none of you would have a problem with mike vick attending a dog fight right before going to court (assuming it gets that far)? because it wouldn't be stupid to go, i mean, it's not illegal as long as he doesn't directly participate. i'm sure that would go down real well with his employers. just like i'm sure goodell is STOKED about the media attention pacman has once again brought the NFL. he's really making a GREAT case for his continued employment with his company. can't wait till i don't have to compete with any of you for jobs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
It would be like Ricky Williams meeting with Goodell for re-instatement, and before that blazing up and showing up with eyes glazed and smelling like weed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Well, if he continues at this pace with his loose associations with hoodlums and Tupac wannabe's somone will off Pacman. Becuase pacman's pal's offed one of someones boys. I got like 7 years, and so far he hasn't proven me wrong. One, strip club right before an important meeting, two, APPEALING a SUSPENSION he deserves. He has the right to appeal, but be a real man so you did wrong and deal wiht the consequences. The guy is a scumbag. once he cures cancer I'll give him respect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Would you wear this to court if you were on trial for prostituting women?

Your right, no one flat out said it was illegal, but every single one of those compare what he did to illegal or immoral activities. Being present at a dog fight is illegal in some places. If it is legal in the state he is in, than that argument is moot.
Old 05-11-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
Your right, no one flat out said it was illegal, but every single one of those compare what he did to illegal or immoral activities. Being present at a dog fight is illegal in some places. If it is legal in the state he is in, than that argument is moot.
How is wearing a pimp suit immoral? Oh, and we're been making the argument that what he did was IDIOTIC.

Last edited by Moses : 05-11-2007 at 02:10 PM.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, is it really illegal to be high? Or just the act of getting high?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 02:25 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Also, is it really illegal to be high? Or just the act of getting high?
Yeah, you can be charged with possession. When I was 15, the cops gave me an MIP for being drunk.
Old 05-11-2007, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Yeah, you can be charged with possession. When I was 15, the cops gave me an MIP for being drunk.
Hard to say. I've never heard of somebody getting charged with possession of marijuana unless they had it on them. As for alcohol, I've seen people charged with drunk in public, etc. but never possession unless they actually are in possession.
Old 05-11-2007, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When you've been banned from the NFL for a year and your future as a freeman is in question because of an event at a strip club, you'd probably think going to another one before a meeting with the league commisioner is a bad idea.

Would you wear this to court if you were on trial for prostituting women?

I'm sorry, did you just critisize my church outfit?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 02:31 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hard to say. I've never heard of somebody getting charged with possession of marijuana unless they had it on them. As for alcohol, I've seen people charged with drunk in public, etc. but never possession unless they actually are in possession.
Yeah, you usually won't be charged, but it's definitely illegal. Which is why P.O.'s give regular UA's.
Old 05-11-2007, 02:34 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's the principle of the matter, not that he actually went but that he went to one before his meeting with the NFL Commissioner showed a poor sense of judgment on his part, which is nothing new since he's shown poor judgment in his decision making since he's been in the league.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 02:36 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
How is wearing a pimp suit immoral? Oh, and we're been making the argument that what he did was IDIOTIC.
No, but being a pimp sure is illegal. He hasn't been charged with anything in the strip club incident. Ok, I'll admit, that may have been a bad example...
Old 05-11-2007, 02:44 PM    (permalink
songofthesword

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
I'm sorry...it became a sin to go to the strip club the night before a meeting um...when?

Does no one see anything wrong with the media actually making something out of this?

Does no one think it's kind of pathetic that this guys is being ripped apart AGAIN because he went to the STRIP CLUB? Why? Cause he had an important meeting the next day? Do you know what he did at this club that makes this move so vile?

Anyway, have fun on your high horses. It must be fun to be able to judge someone with so little info.

Nothing even happened...but all of us know 'ol Pac Man...there was DEFINITELY something evil happening that night.
this makes the assumption that going to the strip club is wrong, which couldn't be farther from the truth.

the problem isn't the strip club, it's how he handles himself when he is IN the strip club.

as long as he isn't "making it rain" or anything crazy like that, he will be fine. I mean for crying out loud, the kid is my age (23)... who are you to tell him he can't enjoy the company of beautiful women.

people are making a bigger deal out of all this than it really is. Out of all of pacman's incidents, I think ONE of them involved a strip club (like a 10 percent clip)
Old 05-11-2007, 02:45 PM    (permalink
songofthesword

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft View Post
The problem is that PacMan doesn't go to the high class ones. That is what led to his troubles in Vegas.

And what is he doing at a strip club in New York? New York/New Jersey have some of the ugliest women around.

yeah, that's a good point also... you have Scores, which is more of a gentlemen's club, then you have places like down here from I am (arkansas) like Platinum Plus, which is a sex shack.. couldn't be more different from one another.
Old 05-11-2007, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
No, but being a pimp sure is illegal. He hasn't been charged with anything in the strip club incident. Ok, I'll admit, that may have been a bad example...
Right, and it was illegal for him to hit that stripper and it still remains to be seen in what way he was involved in the shooting that left a man paralyzed from the waist down.
Old 05-11-2007, 04:01 PM    (permalink
thebestest

Going to a strip club before meeting with a commissioner to discuss your actions from a previous strip club incident = dumb.

People defending this guy = dumber.

Call it what you want, but that was a bonehead move. And the fact that this thread is already several pages long means that there actually is interest in this news, which means the media is not so stupid after all for reporting it.
Old 05-11-2007, 04:50 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebestest View Post
Going to a strip club before meeting with a commissioner to discuss your actions from a previous strip club incident = dumb.

People defending this guy = dumber.

Call it what you want, but that was a bonehead move. And the fact that this thread is already several pages long means that there actually is interest in this news, which means the media is not so stupid after all for reporting it.
HE DID NOTHING WRONG, WHY SHOULDN'T HE BE DEFENDED? Was what he did smart? No, of course not, but it isn't as dumb as many of you make it out to be. He is a 23 year old guy, the NFL should be thankful he didn't hire a hooker. The reason it is several pages long is the people like me who can give a damn if he went, but think it is hypocritical for others to be crucifying him for something that shouldn't matter in the slightest. That, and it is always fun to mock idiots(the people who tried to make analogies.)
Old 05-11-2007, 06:31 PM    (permalink
dre1614
Rookie

dre1614 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

ROFL, trouble just follows this guy.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/TEN/10177102

Titans' Jones pulled over for speeding Click here to find out more!
NFL.com wire reports

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (May 11, 2007) -- Nashville police ticketed Titans cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones for speeding four days before his meeting with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell to appeal his season-long suspension.

Jones was stopped at 12:45 a.m. on May 7 on Interstate 65 heading into downtown after an officer clocked him on radar at 79 mph in a 55 mph zone. He was driving the 2004 Cadillac XLT sportscar he bought at police auction last fall with "PAC-MAN" embroidered into the seats.

Police spokesman Don Aaron said Jones also was cited for not having a driver's license with him.

The cornerback was in New York today to meet with Goodell for the second time since April 3. The commissioner needed a week after the first hearing to suspend Jones for the 2007 season for conduct detrimental to the NFL. Jones called that penalty too harsh and appealed to Goodell for leniency.
dre1614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
songofthesword

the only guy in the NFL were speeding gets national headlines
Old 05-11-2007, 07:15 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well he was going 25 over the limit. It's not so much that if this were, say Tom Brady it wouldn't be news. It wouldn't. But if PacMan is trying to clean up his image, he really shouldnt be speeding. He's a moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doing 78 on I 65 is normal in non rush hour traffic LOL......

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote