Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-11-2007, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
To compare ricky williams to Pac-Man is an awful comparison. Awful.
the only thing they have on common is the ganja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 02:35 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazyb81 View Post
I'm thinking the Social Anxiety Disorder is playing a much larger role in this than anyone realizes. No competent person, no matter how much they liked being high, would mess up this often.

He has millions of dollars just waiting for him, yet he can't put the pipe down? My God, it's pot, not crack.
Unless you have had mental issues, don't judge those that have. I would bet that you are completely correct. I don't know what it is like to be scared of people, but I can imagine that weed makes it much, much more bearable.
Old 05-11-2007, 02:36 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
To compare ricky williams to Pac-Man is an awful comparison. Awful.
They are two players on opposite ends of the spectrum but they are still individuals that make way too many bad choices

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 02:40 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

OMFG.....Jow stupid is this guy? All he has to do is lay of the pot. I know it's hard to break old habbits, but come on if you wanna get into the NFL you have to lay off all of that ****.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 02:41 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

OMFG.....Wow stupid is this guy? All he has to do is lay of the pot. I know it's hard to break old habbits, but come on if you wanna get into the NFL you have to lay off all of that ****.

Thanks to jackalope
Old 05-11-2007, 02:41 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

Srry for the double post.

Thanks to jackalope
Old 05-11-2007, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

To each his own, if he really wants to get back into the NFL, the choosing to smoke weed and fail this drug test was dumb, however we act like money is the sole motivation for people. If smoking weed makes this guy happy, and if he doesnt really like playing football as he has said in the past, he might be better off just chilling on the football for now.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 02:46 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84 View Post
OMFG.....Wow stupid is this guy? All he has to do is lay of the pot. I know it's hard to break old habbits, but come on if you wanna get into the NFL you have to lay off all of that ****.
Read my post almost directly above yours, and learn from it.
Old 05-11-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 05-11-2007, 04:02 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
Read my post almost directly above yours, and learn from it.
Yes, but theres got to be other ways to deal with his problem besides smoking pot.

Thanks to jackalope
Old 05-11-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
Unless you have had mental issues, don't judge those that have. I would bet that you are completely correct. I don't know what it is like to be scared of people, but I can imagine that weed makes it much, much more bearable.
WTF? Who's judging? I never said he's a bad guy, I simply stated that his social anxiety disorder is most likely the culprit, rather than sheer stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazyb81 View Post
WTF? Who's judging? I never said he's a bad guy, I simply stated that his social anxiety disorder is most likely the culprit, rather than sheer stupidity.
Nonono, I was saying you were right. That was directed to all the other people who make him out to be a villain. I probably should have put the second sentence I wrote first, and the first second.
Old 05-11-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84 View Post
Yes, but theres got to be other ways to deal with his problem besides smoking pot.
Alcoholism, prescription drugs(which I am sure he has tried, since he got help for it at one time or another), mushrooms, acid, prescription pain pills. Or he could just deal with it. He has already said that football isn't important to him. So who are you to judge him?
Old 05-11-2007, 04:45 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to blaze a blunt in honor of Ricky Williams later today.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 04:45 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i hope he made some good investments, at this rate he'll smoke himself into welfare

who woulda thought we'd be supporting ricky
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Neo
Rookie

Neo needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
i hope he made some good investments, at this rate he'll smoke himself into welfare

who woulda thought we'd be supporting ricky
Pot isnt all that expensive, it would take some effort for him to smoke himself into welfare...
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 07:27 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pot isnt all that expensive, it would take some effort for him to smoke himself into welfare...
Exactly. Compared to other drugs, weed is dirt cheap.

Consider that an eighth of good weed will cost you $40-60 ($ 80 being the absolute most, and the only time I've ever heard of an $80 eighth is the BOMB from the medical marijuana clinics). Compare that to an eighth of good coke, which will cost you at least $120.

Also, there's the fact that a coke high will last you twenty to forty minutes, and then your body is going to be fiending for more and more. Whereas, with some good weed, you can smoke a few bowls or a blunt and be high for hours.

Last edited by yourfavestoner : 05-11-2007 at 07:29 PM.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Blunted....

Do your thing, Ricky.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Blunted....

Do your thing, Ricky.
Yadayadaholla?

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Just let the guy smoke he ain't tryin' to hurt anybody. Let's do a simple little analysis here. He was a beast in the NFL on weed and then he stopped smoking and went to the CFL, go figure. It's too bad it's come to this. Regardless of whose fault it is for coming this far, this guy was a BEAST.

Since I started watching football closely about 4 or 5 years ago (been watching in general for a lot longer) he was easily one of the most impressive I've seen.

1. LT
2.Ricky Williams
3.LJ
4.Ahman Green
5. Holmes or Barber

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 10:32 PM    (permalink
boisefan
Rookie

boisefan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Did anyone expect him to STOP smoking pot? I sure didn't, so this doesn't surprise me at all.
boisefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 12:23 AM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, Ricky stop loading bowls you need to be out on the field!
Old 05-12-2007, 12:35 AM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Im guessing Ricky's never heard of Cranberry juice.
Old 05-12-2007, 12:45 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not like he is on his period
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 12:54 AM    (permalink
BUTerriers
Rookie

BUTerriers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
Im guessing Ricky's never heard of Cranberry juice.
I thought that was for UTIs...

Credit goes to Guesswhosback
BUTerriers is offline   Reply With Quote