Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 07-29-2011, 01:36 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Any thoughts on coaxing Derrick Mason or Todd Heap to a cheap 1 year deal?
Yes i have thoughts... dont give a **** about either one of them, point blank its a re-building time no reason to have vets taking the place of players that need to prove their worth? er maybe its just me(i doubt it) but this season is lost already except for finding the value of younger players on the current roster
Old 07-29-2011, 01:59 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh trust me, I wish our roster was even younger than it is now. But we'll definitely have to sign some vets for filler.

Especially at WR where I feel our only legit keepers are Britt, Williams and Mariani. Also I guess Washington even though I'm not big on him.

Otherwise our receivers are ****. And I really don't understand why our scouts and front office seem to suck so much dick at finding good receivers.

Paul Williams' spirit lives on.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:51 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Titans agree to a 4 year deal with Locker for a little more than 12 million. Option for a fifth year.

We also signed Shaun Smith from Kansas City. The guy that made more news last year for grabbing other guys junk than actually making plays.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:20 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IDK, Chiefs fans seem to think he is pretty solid. I like signing nasty D-lineman anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:17 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reports are that the Titans are making very little progress in signing Leroy Harris... I will be upset if we lose him (unless we get Blalock)

Quote:
Old 07-29-2011, 06:07 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
jwyattsports Jim Wyatt
Mike Reinfeldt said he's willing to sit down with Chris Johnson to talk about new deal but he needs to be in camp #titans

This is a good sign... obviously Chris shouldn't practice, but atleast the Titans seem to think he needs a new contract.

Quote:
Old 07-29-2011, 06:13 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Mike Munchak said he has talked to Kenny Britt and said he has big plans for him. Said he has no plans for disciplining him #titans

Hopefully no discipline comes down from the league. I know I said otherwise a few months ago, but things change dammit!

Quote:
Old 07-29-2011, 06:32 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
jwyattsports Jim Wyatt
Munchak has talked with chris johnson and said told him how important he is to team
Quote:
jwyattsports Jim Wyatt
Reinfeldt said 15 million in salary cap room right now #titans
Quote:
David Thornton expected to retire, Reinfeldt said #Titans
Quote:
Reinfeldt said he'd like to have a veteran receiver and would consider Derrick Mason #titans
Quote:
jwyattsports Jim Wyatt
Reinfeldt said team has made offers to players like Tulloch, Hall and Harris #titans

Few intresting tidbits.

Quote:
Old 07-29-2011, 06:37 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Maybe it's just me but I don't see the point in re-signing Tulloch. Just move Witherspoon to the middle, McRath outside and then another vet outside backer to hold down the starting spot until Ayers can take over.

Also, we need to cut our bums because I want even more cap space.
Old 07-29-2011, 06:40 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

I don't think I need to express my hate for Tulloch's game anymore.... and I guess I can live with another year of Chris Hope since he isnt Lamont Thompson... but we srsly need to cut Javon Haye and Justin Gage.. like yesterday.

Quote:
Old 07-29-2011, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am actually excited about preseason. I want to see Jake Locker and Tommie Campbell.
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 08:32 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

And Mouton's bum ass needs to go. Still can't believe we passed on D.J. Moore for him.
Old 07-30-2011, 11:00 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

We've got Daniel Graham in on a two day visit.
Old 07-30-2011, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gage , Washington and Hope gone yet?
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Titans agree to a 4 year deal with Locker for a little more than 12 million. Option for a fifth year.

We also signed Shaun Smith from Kansas City. The guy that made more news last year for grabbing other guys junk than actually making plays.

If you believe what people were saying (sometimes i do) the Skins would have taken Jake last year at #4 and subsequently took Trent Williams. Williams's deal was for 6 years 60 million dollars. Locker arguably lost 3 million per year by staying his senior year. Somewhere D Unit is saying i told you so.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 04:28 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Wyatt
The #Titans have agreed to a 2-year deal with guard Leroy Harris, sources say

Our only FA I wanted us to sign.

Quote:
Old 07-30-2011, 04:35 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Good stuff. Now hopefully they re-sign Hall and bring in a couple of vet defensive guys.

Oh and extending CJ would be nice.
Old 07-30-2011, 05:55 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
jwyattsports Jim Wyatt
Jason jones worked at DE and Witherspoon at MLB on first day #Titans
Quote:
jwyattsports Jim Wyatt
#Titans WR Kenny Britt held out of first full practice on Saturday

I hope Kenny atleast stayed in shape.

Quote:
Old 07-30-2011, 06:05 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

JJ at d-end and Spoon at mid? This must be fantasy island because all of my wildest dreams are coming true!
Old 07-30-2011, 06:28 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
JJ at d-end and Spoon at mid? This must be fantasy island because all of my wildest dreams are coming true!
You'll love this then

Quote:
Jason Jones said the move to DE is a permanent one. He said he's excited about change #Titans

also

Quote:
DE Derrick Morgan and RB Stafon Johnson both practiced for first time since season-ending injuries last year and looked good
-----------------------

QB Jake Locker was a little shaky early in his first practice with the #Titans, but settled in and threw the ball better in later stages
------------------------

S Robert Johnson and LB John Stokes, a former Vandy star, were among the #Titans with interceptions on Day 1

Quote:

Last edited by DoughBoy : 07-30-2011 at 06:34 PM.
Old 07-30-2011, 06:37 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Wonder if Curran was the third LB running with the 1s.
Old 07-30-2011, 06:50 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Wonder if Curran was the third LB running with the 1s.
I wonder who played the second DT spot? And please tell me it isn't Jovan Haye... that would be the biggest waste of starting snaps ever.

Quote:
Old 07-30-2011, 06:58 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I just assumed Shaun Smith and Sen'Derrick Marks. But that's a good point.
Old 07-30-2011, 07:16 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

So we've signed Ruud to a one year deal. I guess Tulloch's done here and Spoon will go back outside. Darn to the last part.
Old 07-30-2011, 08:10 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Itzzzz Lockerz time!

Quote: