Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 08-15-2011, 01:19 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
What do ya'll guys think of them moving Finny inside to NB on passing downs, and putting ATV outside with McCourty?
As long as McCourty and ATV hold their own on the outside, it really does help the defense take advantage of Finnegan's run-stopping and blitzing ability.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:10 AM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Important preseason stuffs -

Dawn Davenport... would you smash it?
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 03:31 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hummina-hummina-hummina-hummina!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 11:04 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She could get it. Fo sho.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:07 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She was recently married.. but yes x1000.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
Important preseason stuffs -

Dawn Davenport... would you smash it?
I goggled her and now I am scarred for life.
Old 08-15-2011, 04:00 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
I goggled her and now I am scarred for life.
Wow, I really should have taken your word for it.
Old 08-15-2011, 04:29 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I swear if I hear one more VY/ Tim Tebow comparison I am going to flip. Can anyone really tell me one similarity they have other than being mobile? I know I've said it before, but outside of us... there are very, very few people on here that can make a worthwhile statement about the Titans.

Quote:
Old 08-16-2011, 12:15 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So our starting defense looks like:

RE: William Hayes/Derrick Morgan
NT: Shaun Smith
UT: Jurrell Casey/Karl Klug
LE: Jason Jones

SLB: Akeem Ayers
MLB: Barrett Ruud
WLB: Will Witherspoon

CB1: Cortland Finnegan
CB2: Jason McCourty
CB3: Alterraun Verner
FS: Michael Griffin
SS: Chris Hope

I don't know if we run a 1-gap or 2-gap now. I assume 2-gapper with the personnel brought in, and if that's the case, I think Casey at UT would be fine with Klug rotating in heavily. If only Question Marks developed and Jovan Haye didn't suck. We've got a solid DE rotation with JJ, Morgan, Hayes, Ball, and Ford.

But yeah, very blue collar. Hopefully Morgan erupts into a beast, JJ keeps on being a mismatch, and Ayers can develop into the playmaking LB we've lacked since KBull's prime.

Ruud actually looked fine in the Vikes game. The defense was swarming that night, and Ayers was setting the edge extremely well which was a big factor in the swarms.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 08-16-2011, 02:54 AM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can We please get rid of chris hope pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 12:54 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Seriously, why are Ryan Mouton and Jovan Haye still on the team?

Justin Gage?
Old 08-16-2011, 03:15 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Coaching Staff- "omg! Justin Gage/Ryan Mouton are having great camps lets keep him!"

After a certain amount of time you should be able to tell the diffrence between a training camp star and a legit NFL player.

....Can't really explain Jovan Haye, dude does nothing in camps or games but somehow gets 1st string reps.

Quote:
Old 08-17-2011, 08:05 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
I swear if I hear one more VY/ Tim Tebow comparison I am going to flip. Can anyone really tell me one similarity they have other than being mobile? I know I've said it before, but outside of us... there are very, very few people on here that can make a worthwhile statement about the Titans.
Tulloch is amazing....don't you dare say otherwise!

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 12:06 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 08-17-2011, 12:59 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Rufus, you always have the best avy/sig combos.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:35 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Didn't get to watch the game last night. Any standouts good or bad?
Old 08-21-2011, 04:01 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Jordan Babineux > Chris Hope.
these are facts.

Chris Hope isn't even playing bad, but Babs looks like he's going to be tough to keep off the field.

All the rookies showed well again too...Jake had some footwork issues, but made some pretty impressive throws.

Edit: one more thought, Jamie Harper might not be the biggest waste of a pick we originally thought he was.... but still cant see him getting alot of PT when CJ comes back.

Quote:

Last edited by DoughBoy : 08-21-2011 at 04:07 PM.
Old 08-21-2011, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cook had a great catch downfield. He's gonna be good.

Casey had a few disruptions.

Locker had some good throws, and some bad throws with defenders in his face. I thought he did so-so.

The DE Egboh flashed a ton. Looked like a good player...he's pretty big and moved very well.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is going to replay of the tomorrow at 4est on NFL Network.
Old 08-21-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Jordan Babineux > Vincent Fuller.
these are facts.
Fixed your post! :D

Babineaux looks like a heckuva signing, and he's a S/CB tweener like Vinny is. He looks like the definite #3 safety.

So nice to have 3 good enough CB's to be able to move Finny around and utilize his ability as the best NB in the NFL.

If Pannel Egboh keeps up his play, I'd like to keep him on the final 53. Still waiting to be impressed by William Hayes and Jacob Ford.

Scary moment when I saw JJ on the bench with an iced leg just moments after Shaun Smith got cut down on an illegal block and the trainers had to run out to Akeem Ayers.

Karl Klug is still a beast, and so is Jurrell Casey.

Eugene Amano still blows. Leroy Harris and Jake Scott aren't good enough to make him passable. The legendary Mike Otto performed amicably at RT.

We should've re-signed Ahmard Hall sooner.

The RB's look good. Harper looked damn good.

Jared Cook should start. I don't care if he can't block as well as Stevens or Graham, or if it gives it away that we're passing. It's not like they can matchup with Cookie anyway.

It's immensely important to see how the offense is with CJ and Britt. They're the our best players on offense, along with Roos, so the offense we're seeing now is nothing compared to what it will be with those two.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 08-21-2011, 06:54 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Random thought: Karl Klug and Jared Cook would make a beautiful baby.

Also: Jason Jones should only miss the remaning preseason games, which is great news. Now I don't have to cross my fingers for at least another 2 weeks every time hes on the field.

Quote:

Last edited by DoughBoy : 08-21-2011 at 06:57 PM.
Old 08-21-2011, 10:15 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I really wish we'd just move LeRoy Harris to center and let Otto or Kropog takeover his guard spot. I mean, at least make it look like we're trying to get better play from the interior line.

One of my early favorite draft prospects for the Titans next year is David DeCastro.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:53 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope we get this Johnson **** sorted out soon. I think he is being a bit of a tool by making no real effort to negotiate but Bud Adams is a ******* clown shoe, he is letting our best player sit on his arse because he can't be bothered to hash out a deal...when he dies, let the good times roll. He is well passed it as an owner.
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 10:43 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post
I hope we get this Johnson **** sorted out soon. I think he is being a bit of a tool by making no real effort to negotiate but Bud Adams is a ******* clown shoe, he is letting our best player sit on his arse because he can't be bothered to hash out a deal...when he dies, let the good times roll. He is well passed it as an owner.
Eh... CJ2K is sick, there's no denying that. But if he's asking for more than 10 or 11 per, do you really want to invest that in a single running back?

Anyways, my friend said he heard on the radio last night that the Titans might have started shopping CJ, but I can't find anything legit on it, so wondering if this is even remotely true? It just doesn't make sense to me, because no team is going to be willing to give up even close to what he's worth.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:21 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think everyone can agree that CJ is a great gamebreaking RB and he deserves a new deal, but everyone can also agree that RB is probably the most easily replaceable position in the NFL. I just don't think he has the leverage to demand QB type money when looking at the NFL lanscape. The Titans can probably get by with what they have now and still have an effective running game. They could also pick up a decent RB once the roster cuts have been made. Foster - UDFA, Hillis 6th round and Blount UDFA are three guys that come to mind just last year that made a great impact for their teams in the running game.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote