Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 09-19-2012, 10:53 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to the game this weekend. I hope it's at least close.
Old 09-20-2012, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
Munchak said that Kenny Britt now has no limitations in practice or in games. Colin McCarthy is also out of the walking boot, but is probably still unlikely for Sunday. Marks and Ringer both should practice this week. We're startin to get healthy finally, although I'm honestly not sure how much difference it will make.
Can any of those guys play o-line? :-/
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
Can any of those guys play o-line? :-/
Of the names you mentioned Munchak would be the best, even at his age he'd probably be an upgrade.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hell, suit Bruce up as well. I'm sure he can still make the line calls
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The sad part is we have two HOF lineman on staff and a bad o-line. I've always wondered if they are a bit too confident in their "coach em up" skills?
Old 09-20-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sign Jamarcus Russell and give him some snaps at center.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Ghost of Juice
Rookie

Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ghost of Juice is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The interior oline is a joke. I remember draft day I was praying that Decastro would fall to them and when he did I was so pumped. Then they didn't take him I was really pissed, I have never rooted so much to draft a guard in the first round lol. Even though I like Wright I really wish they would have got Decastro instead. You cant win games if you lose the battle in the trenches.
Ghost of Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Juice View Post
The interior oline is a joke. I remember draft day I was praying that Decastro would fall to them and when he did I was so pumped. Then they didn't take him I was really pissed, I have never rooted so much to draft a guard in the first round lol. Even though I like Wright I really wish they would have got Decastro instead. You cant win games if you lose the battle in the trenches.
This is exactly how I feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:47 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We passed on David DeCastro and Chandler Jones for Kendall Wright...

April 24th, 2012. NEVER FORGET.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We won guys.
Old 09-23-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I left to buy jeans right before the onside kick.

On the plus side... I look gooooood.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-23-2012, 05:16 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post

Pics?

Please
Old 09-23-2012, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post

Could have had at least a half dozen coronaries from that point on.

Didnt't see the game but the lack of a running game is a major problem.
Old 09-23-2012, 05:46 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Pics?

Please
Sir, I'll ask you nicely to come down from Canada and catch a game with all of us before I post jean pics.

I'm sorry. It's not you. I just swore I'd never have another long distance fashion relationship. Not after what happened...last time...

One of the pairs is skinny, though. I've never had skinny jeans before. I almost got black ones! But then I told the cash register man to put those back, and he was all like, "BUT THEY'RE SO BOLD!" and I was like "DUDE I KNOW!" But I didn't want to spend over $100, and I figured how many times will I wear these? I'm not sure I have any black skinny jean appropriate shirts.

I also got hit on in the co-ed dressing room. Apparently, my voice makes me sound cute.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-23-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well that was quite the game to attend in person.
Old 09-23-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Gray needs to blitz Ayers more. Good things happen when we do.

I don't want anything unrealistic. But when our pass-rush is struggling like it did today, it's smart to utilize the guy who was a projected 1st RD pick due to his pass-rushing ability.

Also, Locker had 378 yards today, with a 69% completion rate at 9 Y/A. Factor in rushing yards, and that's 413 yards of total offense. That feels good just to look at.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 09-23-2012, 07:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aww yeah Titans!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:43 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I was thinking hopefully you didnt leave early.

I'll be at the monday night game tomorrow night. A friend of mine called, he scored two seats in the Centurylink Box.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

guys how's my boy kenny's ankle? heard he got hurt in the end of the game, despite looking sexy all game
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
That's one we all wish we coulda seen live. I didn't even get to see it all on the boobtube dammit the radio just doesn't do it justice.

Still worried about this run game. Did it look like problems from the o-line, CJ, or both?
Old 09-24-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I was thinking hopefully you didnt leave early.

I'll be at the monday night game tomorrow night. A friend of mine called, he scored two seats in the Centurylink Box.
I never leave early!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
guys how's my boy kenny's ankle? heard he got hurt in the end of the game, despite looking sexy all game
Just tweaked. He'll play this weekend.

Quote:
That's one we all wish we coulda seen live. I didn't even get to see it all on the boobtube dammit the radio just doesn't do it justice.

Still worried about this run game. Did it look like problems from the o-line, CJ, or both?

From my view it looked like it was mostly o-line. CJ had a few solid runs, but most plays he just didn't have anywhere to really go.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

I was pleasantly surprised the line gave Jake time to find some targets out there. They still can't run block for sure.
Old 09-24-2012, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'm gonna check out the coaches all-22 film this week for sure. Usually becomes available Tuesday or Wednesday and I'll report what I see. First couple games have been a mixed bag, with blame going to the OL and CJ both. Despite what the line is or isn't doing, CJ has got to stop running like a *****. We need a back that will take what's there and get us consistent positive yards.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

I wonder if we'll give our backup RB's more reps any time soon? There's not much we can do to change the o-line that'll make huge differences I don't think (but I'd still experiment with backups if things don't improve).

It'd be nice to see how Jake matures without having to carry the team in his first year as a starter. Otoh, maybe it's good experience if he can handle the pressure of that challenge.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I think we have to get guys like Ringer and Harper the ball. At some point, you have to instill into CJ's mind that, regardless of the circumstances, he's not performing to the expectations of what's required of him. And that's in all phases, with him not giving his all on blocks and dropping easy passes as well.

Also, what's the word on McCarthy? We're gonna need him against the Texans in a big way.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.