Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 01-18-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: Signature Pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanium
Thanks smittyjs for the information.

However, I seem to have mixed it up. The avatar is the pic on the side right? Where do you put it in the reply or profile for the pic in the signature. Do u put the link or what? Thank you.
Didn't see your thread out in the off topic section , they can explain MUCH better than me, Ted Ginn 8)

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Salami

Thanks smitty and fellow Titans fans
Old 01-18-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who are the best players in FA this year?

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Salami

http://lp.imageg.net/prod?set=key&#9...tomback.chain][/quote]
Old 01-18-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843
http://nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/v...ic.php?t=33608

Old 01-18-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
Quote:
http://nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/v...ic.php?t=33608
Thanks

Old 01-18-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

Could yall see Stallworth being picked up by the Titans?

Old 01-18-2007, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Could yall see Stallworth being picked up by the Titans?
I seriously doubt he's going to be available. It doesn't make much sense for the Eagles to trade for him, and then not re-sign him. There's a very high probability that they give him a long term deal. He won't hit the market.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Salami

Anybody have videos of Reggie Nelson besides the two on youtube?
Old 01-19-2007, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey titanium, I got a heads up for you. You're gonna have to remove one of the pictures in your sig. We're only allowed to have one, and if the moderators see it, they'll message you asking to take one down, so I just thought I'd let you know before hand.
Old 01-19-2007, 05:12 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yo this thread is messed up i couldnt see the entire of page 25 :x
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
Works for me :?

Old 01-19-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86
Works for me :?
Me too

Old 01-19-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Titansfan #53
Rookie

Titansfan #53 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

how do I put my sig on?
Titansfan #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 11:30 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titansfan #53
how do I put my sig on?
I don't think you can turn your sig on and off(Only mod can do that), go to your profile and toward the bottom, there should be a box that saids Signature, post it there, tell me if you want to use one of the sig that people have made for me and i'll host it for it(just give them credit).

Old 01-19-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Titansfan #53
Rookie

I got a sig but how do I put it in the box? It only lets me put letters in.
Old 01-19-2007, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys.. what are your draft needs? I really dont get the Titans very much over here, but I think you could use a WR or S.

Anyone?
Old 01-19-2007, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Titansfan #53
Rookie

WR, FS, CB, DE
Old 01-19-2007, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider
Hey guys.. what are your draft needs? I really dont get the Titans very much over here, but I think you could use a WR or S.

Anyone?
1. DE
2. WR
3. FS
4. CB

I also think we need a DT, but only one with top talent, not a mid rounder, as we have lots of guys at about that level. I don't think we will draft one however, unless a top talent falls to us. Also alot depends on how the Albert Haynesworth situation plays out and if we re-sign Robaire Smith. I'd say the DT position is to be determined.
Old 01-20-2007, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Titansfan #53
Rookie

DE isnt are biggest need, a DC is.

\
Old 01-20-2007, 01:51 AM    (permalink
Titansfan #53
Rookie

Test FTW!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-20-2007, 01:54 AM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider

Anyone?
1. DE
2. WR
3. FS
4. CB

I also think we need a DT, but only one with top talent, not a mid rounder, as we have lots of guys at about that level. I don't think we will draft one however, unless a top talent falls to us. Also alot depends on how the Albert Haynesworth situation plays out and if we re-sign Robaire Smith. I'd say the DT position is to be determined.
Agree, looks like what mine would look like........

Old 01-20-2007, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

Would you guys consider Mike Roos to be a top left tackle? Im looking to draft one in my dynasty football draft, and I feel I could pick him up late as a sleeper.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 02:19 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubby
Would you guys consider Mike Roos to be a top left tackle? Im looking to draft one in my dynasty football draft, and I feel I could pick him up late as a sleeper.
Yes, he only gave up 3 sacks this year, it also was just his first year at Left tackle. :shock:

Old 01-20-2007, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Titansfan #53
Rookie

Thanks smittyjs you are my HERO!