Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 03-06-2008, 06:16 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We will pick up a DE in FA. Washburn has said that this year's DE class is essentially a Dolly Parton class; better on the top than it is on the bottom. He'll prefer to get an early round DE and a vet via FA than spend two picks at DE.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

I very much like the Dolly Parton analogy. I'm definitely going to star using that.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 12:34 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i want us to deffffffff go WR in the first
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 12:34 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

or branden albert
Old 03-06-2008, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Im all for WR in the first round as long as the value is there. If not I could live with Manningham or Bennett in the second.
Old 03-06-2008, 04:28 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

i would love brandon flowers, ive been thinking about this recently, would love that guy

if im being honest id prefer finny in the nickel
Old 03-07-2008, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

I wouldn't be surprised to see us take Justin King in the third if he was still there.
Old 03-07-2008, 03:14 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

id love DRC but not going to happen
Old 03-07-2008, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Pacman said in a radio interview again that he wants to go to the Cowboys. I just really hope we can get some kind of draft pick for him, but Im just ready for him to be gone.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:40 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
Pacman said in a radio interview again that he wants to go to the Cowboys. I just really hope we can get some kind of draft pick for him, but Im just ready for him to be gone.
Lets just make his dream come true, I was on the bring him back bandwagon but its done and finished now. What about for Patrick Crayton? He lacks some polish at times, and loses his concentration but still. Is he worth a straight up trade? Jerry Jones loves the guys who produce, even if they bring tons of baggage with them

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Id be ecstatic if Jerry Jones was an idiot and gave us a solid WR for a jerkoff like Pacman, but Id be happy with just a 7th round pick, but it seems more likely that we'll just cut him.
Old 03-08-2008, 03:18 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

i want the irrelivant pick lol
Old 03-10-2008, 10:26 AM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reports are that we signed OG Jake Scott (COLTS) today to a four-year deal for about $5 million/year.

I like this signing alot, as Scott has experience on one of the best OL in the league and will surely plug right into one of the starting OG spots for us. Also, I think this deal makes OG less of a priority in the draft -- probably around round 5 or so now -- because Scott will start in one OG spot and Harris/Loper/Amano will probably start in the other (my $$$ being on Harris).

Now sign us a WR, Reinfeldt!!!!!
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicktheGreat View Post
Reports are that we signed OG Jake Scott (COLTS) today to a four-year deal for about $5 million/year.

I like this signing alot, as Scott has experience on one of the best OL in the league and will surely plug right into one of the starting OG spots for us. Also, I think this deal makes OG less of a priority in the draft -- probably around round 5 or so now -- because Scott will start in one OG spot and Harris/Loper/Amano will probably start in the other (my $$$ being on Harris).

Now sign us a WR, Reinfeldt!!!!!
I like it because it weakens a division opponent as well.
Old 03-10-2008, 11:45 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I like it because it weakens a division opponent as well.
Thats what I was thinking when I read the article. It is a very good signing, given that he stays healthy, and his track record proves that he can. Hurts the Colts, and gives us another starting guard to plug the hold made by Jacob Bell. Now, WR is the biggest need, but is Bryant Johnson really the answer? I think the only way we get a #1 WR is either through trade or through the draft. Trade wise, there aren't many options. Roy Williams is said to be staying, and so is Larry Fitzgerald. Only other WR that comes to mind that has requested a trade is Chad Johnson, who is said to be staying but has done everything to get traded out of there. Personally, the man is a head case and a primadonna but he gets the job done every year. If I talked to Cincy, I wouldn't mind trading a #2, possibly a #1 pick for him. However, like I said, he is stated to be staying. What are evryone elses opinions on him?

The draft boasts people such as Manningham, Sweed, Jackson, Hardy, etc...Are any of these guys sure fire #1 WR's? I think perhaps Jackson is the best fit, but its possible that he isn't around at the pick. Before I was ready for Malcolm Kelly being in Titans blue, but it seems like he is locked to go before we pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

I wouldnt mind trading our first and a pick(s) in next year's draft for Fitzgerald. Id offer a little less for Roy Williams though even though he might be the better fit for us.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:35 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

we gotta get us a WR i hope we bring in bryant johnson even as a number 2 guy
Old 03-10-2008, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Just curious as to what you guys think. My dad said he heard either Reinfeldt or Fisher say that last year's draft pick, Antonio Johnson?, the DT, they fully expect him to be at worst the Third DT this season. Wht do you think he, and Jacob Ford's impacts will be this season?
Old 03-11-2008, 05:46 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

ford is a bit of a physical freak and antoine johnson is a good learner, i dno it would be awesome to see two guys who never played last year take the field in important roles
Old 03-11-2008, 05:47 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

looking at johnson, he seems to have shown some quickness
Old 03-12-2008, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

don't know if it's been mentioned but according to titansonline.com we signed justin mccareins.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:53 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wooooooooo we got Mccareins back.

Somewhat of an upgrade.

Wish we never traded him

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

I hope we dont get complacent with our WR's because of this.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:08 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I hope we dont get complacent with our WR's because of this.

How many do we have now?

At least 10 i think.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:18 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the JMac signing, as long as we still go after WR early in the Draft. JMac is familiar with 'Dinger's offense, and at the very least gives us a solid slot WR. He can every play #2 WR if needed, though I don't suggest it to be long term. If he stays healthy, he can be a good receiver. Besides, we can afford the WR core to be upgraded in other places besides the #1 WR spot. Plus, at least we'll know that the WR's who make the roster will make it because they earned it. Gage, R. Williams, McCareins, Jones, P. Williams, Davis, Ealy, and a draft pick(s) will be battling it out for spots and positions.

Also, I'm changing my mind about Reinfeldt. Looking back on all of these low key signing... Crumpler, Kearse, Scott, McCareins... If he keeps it up and brings in just a few more guys who can contribute, as well as having a good Draft, then I think we've had a pretty good offseason.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote