Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 10-20-2008, 12:21 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

6-0!!!

I had to work this morning, so I missed most of the game. But, I got to listen to Mike Keith call it on the radio, which is almost as good as watching it live. Anyway, how did Hawkins look? I know he only had a catch or two, but considering how successful the ground game was and passing the ball never being a priority, I figured the lack of catches isn't entirely on him.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:27 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Hawkins actually had 2 catches which led WR's. LOL
Old 10-20-2008, 12:38 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Digging the new Team Leader status BTW TitanHope.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:03 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol, thank ya kindly VDM! At least I can un-sticky the '08 Draft thread now! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:59 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, when a defense is letting Lendale run wild in the secondary, and giving up a huge 80 yard run, your defense is just unacceptable. Just ripped the Chiefs apart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:52 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Even without that 80-yard run, LenDale still average 4.3 YPC. The KC DEF may not be the Ravens DEF, but it's not often that LenDale averages that many yards per carry against any team. As someone who thinks that LenDale is unfairly hated on by the guys on TitansCentral, I was ecstatic that he had a great day.

So far, LenDale leads all RB's in rushing TD's, while also being responsible for the longest run in the NFL, and CJ leads the AFC in rushing by 71-yds.

Neither guys are putting the ball of the ground either...Just can't say enough about these two guys. Kerry Collins gets a lot of acclaim for coming in and managing the offense, but CJ has done way more for this offense than Collins has and is the big reason why we've been so efficient.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:48 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I voted for the pro bowl. Of the Titans I voted for Chris Johnson, Michael Roos, Kevin Mawae, Albert Haynesworth, KVB, Finny, Mike Griff and Rob Bironas. I'm pretty sure I voted for one of the OLB's too, just not sure which one.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:19 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

I don't mean to brag again, but I threw the game winning TD with 30 seconds to go again tonight in our flag football game in intermurals. So eerily similar to the last game. Titans need to sign me up. I'm a true junior so I'm draft eligible. ;)
Old 10-20-2008, 11:26 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to say I think you guys have the best team in the NFL. You just dominate both sides of the LOS, have a very good secondary, and a passing game that, while not great, or even that good, can do what it has to do. That is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:57 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
I have to say I think you guys have the best team in the NFL. You just dominate both sides of the LOS, have a very good secondary, and a passing game that, while not great, or even that good, can do what it has to do. That is all.
Thank you good sir.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:12 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
I would say the same but I don't know if the Titans keep Collins at QB.

He definitely should be the starter.

Btw, congrats on leading the division for the first time in forever!

You guys are good loyal fans!

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:57 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yes, yes we are
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:33 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Patience is a virtue with Vince Young as your QB! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:44 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Titans 7-0! Championship!
Old 10-27-2008, 11:50 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

What a great game. I think the team answered a lot of questions tonight. Couldn't be happier!

Oh, and 2 INT's for Chris Hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:54 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How bout them TITANSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats on the big MNF win at home, guys. Awesome lead the team has built in the division.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:03 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great win for you guys tonight, I was really impressed with Collins. That Scaife catch was sick.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:06 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Thank you very much Geo. Good game to ya'll as well.

I'm glad we had this game before the Colts got healthy, cause the Colts go from good to great with guys like Hitman Sanders playing. No way I'm gonna believe that Dungy and Manning won't rebound.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:52 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was thoroughly impressed with how well Collins handled the increase in pass attempts, but I was disappointed in our receivers because they dropped some ball that should have been caught. Our running backs did just what they were supposed to. LenDale made they plays when they counted the most along the goal line, Chris Johnson slashed and dashed and had another good game. What impressed me the most was out defense that played without their second best defensive lineman and still was able to put pressure on Manning and shift his feet. Great coverage by Finnegan and Harper as they were pesty around Wayne and Harrison all night. 7-0 with a 4 game lead in the division is truly sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 08:33 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Harper had an amazing game. Guy's been lights out all year. If he can keep this up, I doubt Reinfeldt goes CB early.

Finny and Griff were on Wayne, and that meant Hope had to drop back into centerfield a lot (And he still showed he could still make plays). I think that's why our run DEF looked a little softer. Hope is dynamite when he's lined up in the box, and contributes great in run support.

The Colts may have Hart, but the Titans have Hope!!! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-31-2008, 02:48 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Looks like good ole Stephenson is really livin' up the big win against the Colts, lol!

Go get 'em tiger! :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:11 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol thats not me, ahah, awww man i wish it was now, however i dont think i would be as polite as that if i was bragging to the colts lol
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 02:25 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

It ain't you? What about a sibling, or even a distant cousin?

IT'S A CLONEZzZ!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:47 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Anyone going to the game this weekend? My dad's off work tomorrow so I might get to go.